★ i wanna be the best ★ pokém...

By its0bsessi0n

hello!! I hope you enjoy my stories, it's been a while since I've wrote anything. I've been watching tons of... More

request page [ open ]
☯ "so what ?"☯ - Sayori Suzui x Gary Oak
☉ " what a shocker, " ☉ Ash Ketchum x Raichu! Female! Reader x Ash's Pikachu
⏳new friend⏳ Young! Gladion x Young! Experiment! Reader
💦 obedience training💦 Gladion x Female! Reader [Smut] [Extremely Detailed]

🛡️ protection 🛡️ Team Skull x Child! Reader

78 3 2
By its0bsessi0n

Platonic.
Possible Triggers: Mentions of abuse, signs of abuse, angst, flashbacks, and cursing.
Things to look forward to in chapter: ya boi guzma, friendly and cute golisopod, a big ole family of numbskulls proteccing smol bean reader, happy ending, fluff, smol bean totodile, protective Plumeria, giddy Gladion and goofy guzma. Everyone here is the definition of 'ive only known them for three minutes but if something bad happened to them id kill everyone in this mall and then myself'

Key:: (P/n) means Partner Name
(Y/n) means Your Name
I apologise beforehand if anyone's out of character.
I tried to keep things vague in the flashback so nobody got any flashbacks of their own.
Hhh it's three AM I have to do this in one sitting or it'll never get done

--

                    Running through the pouring rain, the child held their pokémon partner, (Partner Name or P/n). Hot tears streamed down the human’s face. They had just turned ten, and that was the age eligible for a pokémon partner of their own (officially). Their parents weren't so enthusiastic about pokémon, the idea of their child leaving, or anything like that.
                    But their parents also weren't enthusiastic about (Y/n).
                    It was no secret that (Y/n) wasn't a planned pregnancy.
                    The child had gone out and gotten a starter pokémon and trainer’s license without their knowledge. When they returned, their parents were furious.
                    Mostly their father.
                    They remembered getting yelled and screamed at, getting called horrible things that no human should ever have to endure, having items thrown at them, and much more.
                    So they ran.
                    Bruises covered their arms and there was a cut on their cheek from where they had been hit by the sharp edge of something their father threw. Their pokémon, a totodile, was the only reason they were able to run out of the home. (P/n) had used Water Gun to stun their parents momentarily so the two could run out without being chased for a bit.

                    “I am so sick and tired of you just going out and doing whatever you fucking want! You go out and bring that stupid thing in here, knowing damn well Pokémon are forbidden in this house!” their father screamed, throwing his hand up at the child as they clutched (P/n) tightly. (Y/n)’s mother just stood on the sidelines, having a disappointed look in her gaze.
                    More screaming occurred, and (Y/n) felt themselves being hit by something. Using one hand to rub their cheek, they saw it was the photo frame of a picture they all had taken together two years ago. Everyone seemed so happy in that photo. They heard a snapping sound, it was a sound they hated.
                    It was the sound of a belt being popped.

                    (Y/n) hiccuped, slowly stumbling to a stop below a tree. They breathed heavily, looking back into the fog. They hadn't been followed. Their parents didn't care enough to follow them this far and in this bad of a storm. “Toto-?” their pokémon called up to it's trainer, softly nuzzling against their arm as (Y/n) sniffled.                   
                    Then they heard it.
                    Looking up, a leaf landed on their nose from where the tree was moving. A fearow’s head popped down, looking rather angry that someone disturbed it. (Y/n) stumbled back, and the fearow launched at them, sending a flurry of pecks and claws. The child collapsed on the ground, covering (P/n) with their body so the young pokémon wouldn't get hurt as well. The pain eventually became too much, and they blacked out.

                    They woke up with (P/n) standing on their chest worriedly, nudging them with it's nose. “(P/n)..?” the child mumbled, sitting up. Pain shot through their sore body as they did. Looking down, they saw that their body was now littered with scratches and cuts. They were also completely soaked from the rain. Smiling weakly, they pet (P/n)’s head. “We’re okay, (P/n).” the storm had passed and the sun peaked through the clouds. The ground was wet and muddy from the rain, and so was (Y/n). Their white t-shirt was wet with a red tinted water and mud. Dried blood caked their cheek, back, and even their arms and legs. Standing up, they sighed.
                    It took a while before they reached a town. It was all just forest and forest. They went through the town gates, making a sharp intake of breath as they saw where they were.
                    The town was littered with graffiti and had thug-like trainers everywhere. The two at the barricade, seeing the child's state, had jumped over it and rushed over. “Go get the boss. This kid's in bad shape, yo.” the male said, looking over all the cuts and bruises the child had. The female grunt nodded, running off and jumping back over the barricade. Softly, the blue haired male touched the trainer’s shoulder, causing them to flinch and cower back.
                    “Hey, little homie, I ain't gonna hurt’cha or that Totodile. C’mon, you're safe in Team Skull’s territory, ’cuz ain't nobody gonna mess with you without getting through us baddies.”
                    He smiled from under his bandana, you could tell by how his eyes squinted slightly. (Y/n) looked up as it started to rain once more, but more softly. “What’s your name, (dude/dudette)?” the male asked as he opened the barricade to let them though, closing it behind the trio.
                    “...my name is (Y/n) and this is (P/n)...” they said quietly.
                    “(Y/n)? That's a rad name. I’m Takeo, but people just call me Keo,” he said, looking down at the child. They just nodded, looking down at their feet as they walked with (P/n) in their arms.
                    Eventually the two came to a mansion. The female walked out, being followed by a girl with pinkish purple and yellow pigtails. “Guzma wasn't in his office, so I just got Plums instead. Here's the kid,” she said. Plums walked up to the child, frowning as they got closer. “I need you to go into the nearest town and get me a med kit. Stop by the malsada shop too. You look thin, has nobody been feeding you right?” the first half was directed to the male grunt, and the last sentence was directed to (Y/n).
                    “...no, no, I eat just fine...” they said, tilting their head up. Plums frowned. “Come on in. I'll get you a pair of clothes to change into.” She smiled softly, bending down a bit so she could speak with the child.
                    “O...okay...” (Y/n) followed her in while Keo ran off to go get the items requested. The female went back to the barricade; she was still on guard duty.

                    Now (Y/n) sat on a bed with their totodile beside them. Plumeria had a wet rag and was wiping some of the blood and dirty from their body. “How did this happen?” she asked, her yellow eyes glancing up to the child. They shook their head a bit, recounting some of the events that occurred. The woman frowned after hearing a retelling of it all. The three stayed silent for a few minutes until an out of breath Keo peeked in and put the med kit down. He waved before running back out, softly closing the door behind him.
                    (Y/n) breathed through their teeth as Plumeria applied things like rubbing alcohol or even a bandage. Once the child was fully bandaged up and cleaned, Plumeria left them to change into the clothes she had picked out for them.
                    They adorned a kobra tank, sludge shorts, cruel patterned tennis shoes, and a sludge hat. They looked at themselves in the mirror, frowning at the bandages. Though they did look good in that outfit. (P/n) was walking beside them as they held their bundled up clothes in their arms. “Where do you want me to put these?” (Y/n) asked, opening the door to Plumeria’s room. “They’re too torn to keep. I’ll have to throw them away. You can stay in a room some of the grunts cleaned until our big brother Guzma gets back.”
                    Big brother Guzma? Whatever could that mean?
                    “Oh, okay,” (Y/n) responded as Plumeria took the clothes and lead them to a different room. They walked in to find a room with four beds in it, each bed having at least one stain on it. All of them had pokémon fur clinging to it. The floor was relatively clean, though, besides for the stains in the carpet and graffiti of bug type pokémon.
                    “Don’t worry, Guzma's just a big ole softie. He isn't any danger to you or (P/n).” Plumeria reassured as (Y/n) walked in the room. “Okay. Hey - why did you call that Guzma guy ‘big brother’ earlier?”
                    “ ‘That Guzma guy’? I ain't no guy, I'm destruction in physical form! I'm also the leader of Team Skull, and we're a family of outcasts, kid.” Plumeria stepped to the side as what could be presumed as Guzma stepped in, arms crossed. (P/n) tilted it's head, looking up at him. “-and since I'm the big bro of this here family, I know what happens. I've heard what happened through a call with Plums here. So, I’m gonna offer ya somethin'. How would ya like to join this family of misfits?”
                    Guzma smiled, placing his hands on his hips as he saw (Y/n) nod. “Good, good! Now, let's just introduce ya to the rest of the family, okay?”

bonus one:: Guzma the cook

                    Y/n had been at Po Town for a while now. Around two months. They and their Totodile were now helping Guzma cook, and it was a disaster.
                    “Make the pasta know fear! Let it - no - make it know to fear ya! Yeah, get in on it to, Totodile!”
                    (Y/n) was very destructive when left to their own devices. Right now they were pummeling the raw pasta noodles into dust with their fists while (P/n) filled the pot with water using Water Gun. Golisopod was on the sidelines, waiting to put out a sure-to-happen-fire.

                    And a fire did happen.
                    “Ow! The stove burnt me!” (Y/n) held their hand. Guzma growled, kicking the stove. “How dare it! Ight - Golisopod, show this stove who it's messin’ with! Use Slash!!”

                    Just then, a familiar blonde male walked in. His first reaction was to facepalm. “What are you doing?” he asked, almost bitterly. “The stove burnt the kid!” Guzma growled, kicking the stove. Gladion sighed before taking out a pokéball. “Don't blame me if the stove gets destroyed. Go, Null.”

                    At the end, they just got some Chinese takeout for everyone and had to schedule a renovation project to restore the only kitchen in the mansion again.

Bonus two:: Golisopod, Salazzle, and Silvary.

                    “Woo-hoo!” (Y/n) was being carried by Golisopod, who had taken a liking to the child almost instantly. (P/n) was on its head while they were being carried by its (claws? hands? paws?). Guzma and Plumeria were just talking in the background. Suddenly (Y/n) was lifted up, and was now being held by a bipedal lizard. “Ssssal!” Salazzle made a noise of happiness, twirling the child around as Golisopod still carried Totodile. As (Y/n) was placed down, they heard something running at them.
                    They looked over too late, and now a Silvary was standing over then and licking their face excitedly. “Silvary! Stop that!” Gladion had to run to catch up with his eager pokémon. Silvary backed off, and the male helped (Y/n) up. “Hey! Nice ta see ya, french fry hair!” Guzma smiled and waved, Plumeria giggling at the nickname while Gladion groaned in annoyance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
271K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them