๐’๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐‰.๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜

By -LOVELYARCHIVES

๐’๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„| โ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ... More

sแดแดœษดแด…แด›ส€แด€แด„แด‹โ™ฌโ‚
s1 e1: "there's no new girl in peds"
s1 e2: "you like mark sloan, don't you"
s1 e3: "kelsey livingston, you're hot"
s1 e4: "in your wildest dreams, avery"
s1 e5: "i've never told that story to anyone"
s1 e6: "happy new year, avery"
s1 e7: "you alexandra grey, are a warrior"
s1 e8: "oooo do we have a secret admirer?"
s1 e9: "nothing is going on between me and avery"
s1 e10: "i don't know what i'd do without you"
s1 e11: "let's go to sleep then"
s1 e12: "you're my four-leaf clover"
s1 e13: "i think i need a little more convincing"
s1 e14: "i can't not tell lexie. i'm her bestfriend"
s1 e15: "your mom....is iconic"
s1 e16: "we're just having fun"
s1 e17: "i wanna come home to jackson"
s1 e18: "that's the plan sweetheart"
s1 e19: "can we just forget about it?"
s1 e20: "you're triple board certified!"
s1 e21: "i'm triple board certified bitch"
s2 e1: "you're not done making me proud, button"
s2 e2: "i want this, jackson"
s2 e3: "i just....have this feeling"
s2 e4: "why the hell did you have to take her too?"
s2 e5: "you drunk, livingston?"
au|s2 e6: how to save a life.
s2 e7: "let's buy a house"
s2 e8: "i fell in love with you, jackson avery"
s2 e9: "you must be the avery's!"
s2 e10: "she would've loved you"
s2 e11: "but you can't be a hero, jackson"
s2 e13: "it's just you and me"
s2 e14: "i'm getting married, lex"
s2 e15: "you still wanna do this?"
s3 e1: "to us and to them"
s3 e2: "but at least we've still got each other"
s3 e3: "i keep having a 'jackson is dead' dream"
s3 e4: "can you promise me one thing?"
s3 e5: "thank you. i don't think i've told you that enough lately"
s3 e6: "we need to talk about what just happened"
s3 e7: "i do this for them"
s3 e8: "and we're gonna be two kickass parents"
s3 e9: "with two kickass kids"
s3 e10: "i'm having that feeling again"
s3 e11: "i'm just scared to lose them"
s3 e12: " i don't want to think about you dying anytime soon"
s3 e13: "for however long you and our babies need"
s3 e14: "wanna renew our vows?"

s2 e12: "kelsey livingston, you are my wildest dream"

8.3K 261 145
By -LOVELYARCHIVES

"𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭"

"tyler winston, 14 years old, experiencing shortness of breath, persistent cough, weight loss, and facial swelling"

"and ross, all of those are symptoms of?"

"um.....the symptoms.....the symptoms are, um" he stuttered while looking down at the ground.

"it's fine, ross. it's small cell lung cancer. the stage tyler is in is the second and last stage which is extensive lung cancer" kelsey said to the social worker sitting in the room.

"and....what does that mean?"

"murphy?"

"it means the cancer has moved to the other side of his chest and has invaded his left lung and lymph nodes. once the cancer is in the extensive stage it's....pretty much inoperable"

"meaning i'm toast" tyler mumbled.

"no, pretty much does not mean your toast, it means it's not fully inoperable. this cancer is stubborn. but lucky for you, i'm also stubborn. i believe if i use a needle, similar to the one i used to take a sample of lung tissue in the biopsy, i can carefully separate the cancer from the contaminated lungs and lymph nodes"

"i appreciate your enthusiasm, but it's not gonna work. i've been to five hospitals, consulted with 12 doctors, and they've all told me the same thing. there's no hope for me"

"and besides, there's no way to pay for the surgery" the social worker, marie, added.

"i don't want you to worry about the money. we'll leave you guys alone, let you discuss everything and come back to check on you later" kelsey, giving them a small smile before leading the interns into the hallway.

"wilson, post-op checkup in 23-14 then skills lab, edwards you're with nelson today, murphy go check on my pre-op in 23-23 and dr. karev's pre-op in 23-30, and shane i need you to cover my hour in the clinic" kelsey instructed. everyone quickly walked off to there designated rooms except for shane, who slowly sauntered away.

"he's still not doing too good, huh?" derek asked as he walked up to her with tired eyes.

"nope. his head's not on straight. he asked me to keep him out of surgeries because he's scared he'll kill a patient"

"heard he's asked all the attendings that. i have to help the interns tell heather's mom. i'm not looking forward to it"

"you guys will figure something out"

"have you heard anything else about richard?"

"no. catherine's pretty much got the room on lockdown. no one gets in, no one gets out except for her. i still can't believe it's only been two days, it feels like it's been months"

"i know, especially now that we have bailey. y'know, meredith heard the daycare's understaffed and now she won't let him or zola out of her sight"

"yeah. every parent is staying up there. i'm suppose to be helping arizona interview new nurses for the daycare"

"well when you go up there could you drag meredith out and tell her to go home? it's my turn to watch the kids and she still gets to sleep in. i'm so jealous"

"of course" kelsey said with a small chuckle before making her way to the daycare.

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬"

kelsey veered with a smile as she walked into the young boy's room.

"no point. i'm gonna die anyway" he nonchalantly said, continuing to play the video game on the small television in his room.

"what did i tell you about saying that?" she sternly scolded as she opened his chart.

"i'm not like the other little peds patients. you don't need to sugarcoat things to me. i'm dying. and nothings going to change that"

"you don't know that. i told you i think my idea could work"

"yeah. you also said you could beat me at madden and still lost terribly"

"hey! no fair, i had just finished an 18 hour shift" kelsey brightly laughed, closing the chart and placing it back on the table in front of the bed.

"doesn't matter. you can't beat me in madden and you can't fix me"

"tyler," she started, sitting next to him on his bed. "i know you don't want to try, so i'm willing to try for you. you could live a full life, go to college, travel the world"

"then i need to get out of here" he said, sitting the remote controller down.

"what? why?"

"because i'm not gonna survive this cancer, and i'm definitely not gonna survive this surgery. and even if i did, what's the point? i'll just go back to some foster home and get ignored until i'm 18, then i'll be living on the streets. i might as well leave while i still have half of a good lung left and see the world" kelsey sighed.

"let's make a bet. WHEN, you survive the surgery, i'll work with social services and help you find a home, a good one. deal?" she said, holding her hand out.

"dr. livingston—"

"deal?" she said once again, raising her eyebrows. tyler sighed.

"deal"

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐡𝐞𝐲. 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬"

jackson said as he walked into kelsey's office and closed the door behind him, sitting a coffee cup on her desk.

"ooo thank you" she said, taking a long sip before sighing.

"you still think this is a good idea?" he asked as he sat on the edge of her desk.

"you don't?"

"i think it's risky"

"it most definitely is but.....the kid is 14, he deserves to go to school and complain about his homework and go to school dances and see the world outside of hospitals. the way he talks he just....he's completely given up on life. i have the chance to give this kid the life he deserves"

"you know you can't save everyone, kelsey"

"but i can save him"

"but what if you can't? you get in there, and the damage is worse than you thought and way beyond repair" kelsey opened her mouth to reply but sighed, looking down at all of the paperwork in front of her.

"i think you're in a little too over your head here, sweetheart" he softly said, moving her hair out of her face and caressing her cheek with his thumb. she looked up at him before down at her pager, immediately hopping up running out of the room.

"what happened?" kelsey asked as she ran into tyler's room to see three nurses crowding him.

"he started coughing up blood before we lost his pulse"

"crash cart" one of the nurses announced whilst rolling it into the room.

"charge to 200" kelsey instructed while rolling up her sleeves. "clear" kelsey said before placing the paddles on top of the stickers on tyler's chest.

"damn it tyler don't do this! charge to 250. clear"'after shocking him, he immediately starting coughing up blood, causing kelsey to put the paddles back on the cart and the nurse to grab a bedpan.

"okay. you're okay" kelsey soothed as she rubbed his back.

┊͙♥┊͙
"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬"

kelsey announced with a huff as she snatched the x-rays down.

"so now there's really nothing you can do" jackson said. kelsey huffed before starting to pace the room.

"it's okay kelsey. you tried. and that's all that matters" she stopped in front of him, sighing as she placed her hands on her hips and shook her head.

"he's fourteen" she said with a slight voice crack as her eyes started to water. jackson held his arms out, prompting her to walk into his arms and lay her head on his shoulder as she sniffed.

"how 'bout this. you go and talk to him and the social worker then we'll get out of here and i'll order food from your favorite place" jackson softly spoke as he rubbed her back. she nodded, sniffling and swiping the tears from her face before pulling away from him and walking to elevator. once she made it to tyler's room, she took a deep breath to compose herself before slowly opening his door.

"hey" she softly greeted with a smile, sliding in and closing the door behind her.

"if you don't mind, i'd like to die alone please" tyler lowly spoke, staring up at the ceiling above him.

"listen. i'm sorry tyler. for pushing you so hard to get this surgery. it was risky and i was in over my head" she said as she nervously played with her fingers while walking over to the right side of his bed.

"it's fine. maybe it's karma, y'know? i made my dad's life hell after my mom died so he just.....left me. i shouldn't have ditched school, shouldn't have started fights with everyone. i guess you really do reap what you sow"

"don't say that, tyler. your dad wasn't the only person who lose someone. he had no right to abandon you like that. you don't have to let him win. you can get nancy to take you out of this hospital, go explore the world outside of IVs and chemo. you might not be able to live a normal childhood but that doesn't mean you don't get to live at all"

"i have a DNR" he said after a short pause, causing her to look up.

"what?" kelsey asked, slightly raising her voice and furrowing her eyebrows.

"i had nancy take the papers to the owner of the orphanage and had her sign the papers" kelsey sighed, looking as she felt tears forming once again.

"i'm sorry. but i've been fighting this since i was 12. i knew this day would come eventually. i didn't want to continue going through unnecessary sufferring"

"i get it" she said, giving him a soft smile. she quickly grabbed a bedpan and held it under his chin as he sat up and started coughing, rubbing big circles on his back.

"it's okay, lay back" she said, sitting the empty bedpan on the small table and before carefully sitting next to him to help him lean back.

"this is it" he weakly said as he looked over at her. she bit her lip to stop her lip from quivering as she nodded, not bothering to stop the tears from falling. when he gasped, she furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at the monitor that was monitoring his vitals.

"what, what's wrong?"

"you....smell like strawberries" she let out a small chuckle with furrowed eyebrows.

"my mom, she.....she used to smell like strawberries. every night, she'd hold me and sing me to sleep. i haven't been loved since her. no one....."

"you're loved, tyler. you're loved" she softly spoke.

"hey. can i....ask you a weird favor?"

"yeah, anything" she said, sniffling as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

"can you...hug me? and sing?" she softly smiled and nodded, adjusting so that she was laying next to him and pulled him into a hug, laying her head on top of his. she inhaled a deep breath before slowly exhaling it.

ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ, ᴅʀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs
ʀᴇsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
ʙᴀʙʏ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏ
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴇʏᴇs, sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ
ʙᴀʙʏ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ, sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ, ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ, ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sᴄᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴇs
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ɢᴏᴏᴅɴᴇss ᴋɴᴏᴡs
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏ, ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀs ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ
ʙᴀʙʏ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ

"i think you should name the baby comet"

"comet?" naomi laughed.

"yeah. or galileo" young kelsey said as she bounced up the stairs to the house.

"maybe we go to the planetarium a little too often" naomi laughed as she unlocked the door, carefully walking into the house.

"when are we going to minnesota?" kelsey asked as she bounced around the house, watching as her mother placed everything they purchased on the table.

"why are you so bouncy little lady?" naomi asked with a laugh as she picked her up and placed her on her hip, walking into kelsey's room and sitting on her bed.

"we, are going to minnesota in a few weeks. mommy just has to finish arranging some things before we go"

"are you sure?"

"yes. and we have a fireplace, so we'll be able to drink hot chocolate every night in front of it" she said with a smile.

"yay! and you can sing to me" kelsey said with a smile as she laid on her lap, curling into her chest. naomi smiled, tucking the little curls hanging in front of her eyes behind her ears.

ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ, ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sᴄᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴇs
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ɢᴏᴏᴅɴᴇs ᴋɴᴏᴡs
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏ, ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀs ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ
ʙᴀʙʏ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ

ʙᴀʙʏ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
ʙᴀʙʏ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ

"i'm scared" tyler whispered, slightly shaking.

"i know. you fought a great fight, kid. you're gonna be okay. you're gonna be okay. you're gonna be okay" kelsey repeated, over and over again. she seen jackson look in the small window of the door, mouthing 'are you okay?'. 'i'm okay' with a small nod, right before the monitors starting going off; causing kelsey to tense up. jackson quietly entered the room and walked over to the machine, pushing the button to shut it down.

"you're gonna be okay. you're gonna be okay. you're gonna be o—" kelsey stopped, letting out a small sob as she felt tyler take one deep breath, his last breath. "kay. you're...gonna...be....okay" kelsey said between sobs. jackson placed his hand on her shoulder as a nurse walked in, ready to prepare his body before the morgue.

"kelsey. come on" jackson said, urging her to get up from the bed. kelsey looked down, letting out another sob as she seen tyler's lifeless face before standing up and letting jackson lead her out of the room. they stood to the side so kelsey could pull herself together.

"i really thought i could save him" kelsey croaked as she looked up at jackson through the forming tears.

"i know" he said, pulling her into his chest as he seen her about to breakdown again, not caring about who seen them.

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲. 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥, 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩"

jackson announced as he walked up to kelsey who was sitting at the bay window, staring out into the front yard. she giggled and excitingly thanked him as she sat up, taking the bag from him and starting to remove the contents from inside.

"hey. i know it's probably not the ideal time to ask, but i have to give a speech at some banquet tomorrow for the foundation and i really need you there with me" he said, taking one of her hands in his.

"of course i'll be there. are we color coordinating?" kelsey asked as she unboxed her food with her free hand.

"you're always trying to color coordinate with me" jackson chuckled while shaking his head. kelsey laughed before taking a bite out of the spring roll

"ooo. what time is it, remember we have that surgery tomorrow"

"we have to be there by nine but i got robbins and  miller to take it"

"fine by me" she said, taking another bite. kelsey noticed jackson looking down while still rubbing her hand with his thumb.

"hey. what's wrong?"

"nothing, nothing. i'm fine"

"jackson. what did i say? no more just taking care of me. i don't have to vent to you first for you to vent to me babe"

"i know. but i'm fine. honestly"

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬?"

"yes, edwards is checking her vitals every three hours"

"and you have a good OR scheduled? you know the best OR's are 3 and 5 and the best scrub nurses are—"

"if you don't recall, i was an attending way longer than you, kelsey. i know the best OR's and who the best scrub nurses are" arizona said with a laugh as they walked into kelsey's office.

"right. sorry" kelsey said as she grabbed a manila folder off her desk. "these are the nurses for the daycare i liked"

"thank you" arizona said, taking the folder and opening it. "hey, quick question. say jackson cheated on you," she started, causing kelsey to immediately turn around with wide eyes.

"what?"

"no! no, god, jackson did not cheat on you, as far as i'm concerned" she said, whispering the last part, pulling a small gasp from kelsey.

"oh my god. maybe that's why he's been acting so weird lately" kelsey whispered, looking down at the ground as she placed a hand on her stomach, plopping down in her seat behind her desk.

"no! no, jackson is not a acting weird! he didn't even cheat, i did! not....not on you, on-on-on callie!" arizona nervously stammered with a chuckle.

"what?"

"the night of the storm. i kinda....i kind of had an affair with lauren boswell"

"wh-....the craniofacial surgeon jackson called for his patient, what were you thinking arizona?"

"i don't know, i don't know i don't know i don't know i don't know i don't know, i don't know what i was thinking! callie's just been.....smothering me since the plane crash! y'know, first she takes my leg. then she keeps talking as if she was out there with us for all four days being cold, hungry, afraid! i just.....i just wanted someone to look at me and want me for me, not because i lost my leg and need coddling. and she did that, lauren did that"

"i understand that. but cheating, arizona? that's not you"

"i know, god! it was just a heat in the moment kind of thing"

"and what did it cost you" arizona looked at her with sad, pleading eyes, almost begging her to tell her she didn't screw up her marriage.

"no, you're right. i cheated on my wife and she kicked me out. i messed up. big time" she concluded, earning a small head nod from kelsey.

"well, if jackson cheated on you, what would you do?"

"i'd burn him in the ground" kelsey calmly answered,  giving a small shrug before collecting the few papers in front of her and walking over to the printer.

"okay, better question then. what could jackson do or buy or say that would make you forgive him for cheating on you?" she asked, causing kelsey to quickly stop what she was doing and turnt to face her with furrowed eyebrows.

"do you know something?"

"no! god, jackson is not cheating on you? it's just a hypothetical!" arizona nervously explained, pulling a chuckle from kelsey.

"i'm just messing with you. but, if he were to cheat on me there's really nothing he could do or say or buy that would make me forget that he wanted to be with another woman and not me" she explained, taking her seat back at her desk.

".....okay but what if he brought you a car? like ones of those really expensive fancy ones with the doors that  open upwards?" she asked, making a motion upwards with her hands, causing kelsey to chuckle.

"a fancy expensive car wouldn't make me forget jackson hypothetical unfaithfulness and i'm pretty sure it won't make callie forget. you know callie better than anyone else in this hospital so you know what'd make her happy but honestly, cheating is unforgivable" kelsey explained as she walked back over to her desk.

"yeah. yeah your right"

"dr. livingston?" kelsey looked up to see a women softly knock a few times on the door while holding a dress bag in her opposite hand.

"yes?"

"hi, i'm monica jones, one of the harper avery foundation's publicist. i'm here to drop off your outfit for tonight's banquet"

"oh i can take that" she said, walking over to her and taking it out of her hands. she thanked her with a smile before closing the door.

"let's see it" arizona said with a smile. kelsey hung the hanger on top of a file cabinet and pulled the zipper down.

"oooo, sexy" arizona said as she pushed the sides of bag so they can get a better view of the dress.

"this seems a little too raunchy to wear around a bunch of prestige surgeons" kelsey said with a frown.

"i don't think so. it's a very romantic dress. maybe you'll get lucky tonight" arizona joked.

"get lucky? really?" kelsey laughed as she zipped the bag back up.

"did i say get lucky? i didn't—i didn't mean in a way something roman—i'm gonna go" arizona said, picking up the folder and rushing out of the office.

"okay. weird" kelsey said to herself before sitting at her desk to finish her paperwork.

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐡𝐞--𝐰𝐨𝐰"

jackson said as he walked into kelsey's office. she turned around as she was inserting her earring and smiled at him.

"wow yourself" she said as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his torso, smiling up at him before he leaned down and kissed her.

"mmm. we better....get going....robbins wants to take....pictures" jackson said between kisses.

"ugh. just imagine how many pictures we're gonna have to take today" kelsey said as she walked over to the chair in front of her desk and grabbed her clutch before walking back over to jackson and linking her arm in his.

"well, lucky for you, you look amazing tonight" he said, kissing her one last time before walking out of the door, both with a smile on their faces.

"oh—here they come" miranda announced with a smile as the two walked down the main staircase.

"ahhh! look over here" arizona said as she and callie held up their phones.

"beautiful" meredith said with a smile as she snapped her picture.

"alright everyone, we have surgeries to get to and they have to get to their banquet so let's move it" owen said as he guided everyone behind them and up the stairs. kelsey noticed jackson messing with his bowtie so she put her clutch under her arm.

"is it too tight?" she softly asked as she started adjusting it.

"no, no. it's not, it's fine" he said, looking down at the floor.

"okay jackson, what's wrong—and don't tell me nothing because you've been like this since yesterday"

"it's just....this banquet is a huge deal. i'm suppose to be helping other members of the foundation scout out possible award winning surgeons and give a speech about how honorary my grandfather is and...."

"you wanna be the scoutee, not the scouter"

"well, that too, i just don't want to hear everyone talking about how it was so easy for me to become a surgeon seeing as who my grandfather and mother are"

"because it's discrediting"

"exactly. i'm glad you get it" he said, messing with his bow tie again.

"of course i get it. why don't we walk around for a bit before we leave" she said, linking her arm in his and starting to walk.

"or we can just go sit in the cafeteria"

"oh god no, if i go in there, i'm gonna want to eat which will mess up this makeup i spent hours doing" she said, causing jackson to chuckle. after walking around for a few minutes, jackson stopped at the elevator, causing kelsey to lay her head on his shoulder as they walked in, closing her eyes and listening to the soft hum of the elevator. when the elevator dinged, kelsey felt a small wind blow over them, causing her to furrow her eyebrows as she felt jackson pull her along with him.

"it's cold" kelsey said as she opened her eyes, letting out a small gasp as she stopped in her place, only for jackson to continue leading her forward. kelsey looked down to see jackson leading her into a circle of white and red roses, which were in the middle of a circle of candles that were placed around them. kelsey looked up to see everyone standing there: meredith, derek, alex, arizona, callie, april, miranda, cristina, owen, even her grandmother, jherica, and joslyn.

"jackson...." kelsey breathed out, finally realizing what was happening. the outfit, the flowers, the candles. he just smiled and brought both of her hands to his mouth, kissing her knuckles.

"you look.....so beautiful" he started, causing her to let out a small sob and cover her mouth with her hand.

"i knew....this moment would come. from the moment mark first introduced us, i knew i'd make you mine. i knew you were the one i wanted to come home to for the rest of my life, the one i wanted to wake up to. every time you do something, like make a bad joke or go your hardest for your patients and everyone around you, i can't help but think "damn. i'm gonna marry this girl". seeing with everything that has happened, i don't want to spend another moment living life without being able to call you my wife. kelsey livingston, you are my wildest dream" jackson finished, getting down on one knee as he pulled a ring box out of his pocket. kelsey looked up as more tears started to fall at his last sentence, a sentence that dated back to the beginning of their relationship and meant so much. "kelsey livingston, will you marry me?" he asked with a smile as he opened the black velvet ring box, revealing a ring that made kelsey gasp and clutch her chest.

"god, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!" kelsey repeated, slightly jumping up and down. jackson smiled, taking her left hand in his as he slowly slid the ring on her finger and kissed her hand before standing up, to which kelsey immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. everyone behind them interrupted into cheers and claps, even a bottle pop, which made kelsey jump and pull back to see derek holding the exploding bottle in front of him with a smile.

"let me see!" jherica and joslyn said in unison as they rushed up to kelsey who held her hand out with a smile.

"promise me you two will come to new jersey often?" danielle said to jackson in a trembling voice as she walked up to him with tears and a smile on her face.

"i promise" he said with a smile before pulling her into a hug. the three girls quickly moved over to the two and joined in the hug. kelsey looked up at the sky to see three stars: one off to the right by itself and two close together on the left. she smiled and looked at jackson who had also been looking up before laying her head on his shoulder, letting out a happy laugh as her grandmother tighten the hug.

you don't find love, it finds you.
it's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate,
and what's written in the stars.

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟
𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐞|𝐣.𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲? 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝! 💓

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 ! 💓😌 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞🥺.

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, + 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 !

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟓𝟒𝟖 ❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 557 32
-๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น. ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ...
1.7K 153 5
๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐šˆ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด '๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐š‚' ๐™ณ๐š„๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐šˆ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๏ฟฝ...
451K 13.2K 57
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ | grey's anatomy ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ when they face problems but they were always meant to be ...or are they? ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
27.8K 918 16
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ