Unexpected Love

By writtenbykei

|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ || More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequal Out Now

Chapter 13

5.4K 186 99
By writtenbykei

excuse any mistakes

Kaymoni | Kay
Somerville, Tn

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU!" I was awoken from my slumber by my mom, Ty, Pooh, and Aaliyah singing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU!" They sang and i covered my face in embarrassment. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KAYMONI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU, YAYYY!"

"Y'all do too much." I laughed as my mom hugged me.

"Say hey to the camera." Ty had the camera all in my face.

"Ayee wassup wit it." I threw up the piece sign.

"My baby 18 already." My mom faked cried clinging on to me.

"She getting on up der." Pooh said getting up.

"You already know what it is." I laughed. "Ight, get that sh- thang out my face." I smacked his phone.

"I- break my shit if you bad." He pointed before jumping on my bed. "Ain't to old to get yo ass beat."

"Cuss again! Both'a y'all!" My mom warned and we laughed. "Get up, do what you gotta do then come ina living room." I nodded and they walked out.

A bad bitch was finally 18! Can't nobody tell me shittttttt.

I checked my phone and replied back to the birthday wishes.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face i went to the living and saw they had a whole set up for me.

"Awww." I pouted feeling the tears start up. Sensitive ass fuck for no reason. I walked to the kitchen and saw Aaliyah was putting the candle on my cake.

"C'mon make a wish." My momma lit the candle and they stood around me. "Wait lemme record."

I wish for some birthday dick.

I blew my candles out. "Whatchu wish for?" My mom asked me.

"Lets keep that between me and God." I said laughing.

Ty walked back in the kitchen with a Chanel bag.

"Come look at ours Kay." Pooh yelled from the living room.

"Y'all so sweet." I let the tears drop.

"You do this ever year." Ty made a face looking in the bags my mom got me. This was true, i cried my sixteenth and seventeenth birthday.

"Leave her alone." My momma waved him off and came over to hug me again. "Happy birthday, beautiful."

"Thank you." I went to hug Pooh and Aaliya. "Thank you guys."

"And thank you too big bro." I hugged Ty.

He laughed and hugged me back. "You welcome."

*
*
*
"Oh naw! I can't do it, i can't do it!" I frantically said clinging on to Aaliyah. They took my to get my first brazilian wax.

"Calm down." Pooh laughed at me. "It don't een hurt."

"Yes it do." Aaliyah laughed not making the situation any better.

"Just take some deep breaths sweetie i promise if your calm it'll go by faster." The kitty wax lady said ready to rip off the strip.

"On the count of 3."

"1."

"2."

"Ah fuck." I shut my eyes feeling the stinging sensation on the area she just waxed.

Aaliyah laughed her ass off. "You'a bitch."

"Shut up hoe." I mugged her laughing. "Go wait outside." I pointed.

"Yo pussy pretty, Kay." Pooh gay ass said.

"Oh my God." I shook my head as the kitty wax lady laughed.

Afterwards we went to get our nails and toes done then went to Juicy Crab.

"It smell like fish." Aaliyah made a face.

"I- do you know where we at right now, honey?" I asked and Pooh laughed.

"Tryna be funny?" She squinted her eyes. "Where is the waiterrr?"

"On God, we been here for 20 minutes already."

"Don't embarrass me in this place y'all." I shook my head. They bout worse then my momma when it comes to shit like this. Ready to fight these people for any little thing.

"Ima get the build a bag but ima try the crawfish this time." Pooh said picking up the menu.

"Crawfish kinda nasty to me." I pulled out my phone. "Plus that shit don't een get you full."

"Have you ever had it?"

"Once." I told her texting Ron back. He wished me happy birthday and sent $200 to my cash app.

"What can i get you ladies today?" She asked taking out her notepad and pen. We told her our orders before she went off ta fix our drinks.

"Whatchu want Elijah?" Aaliyah rolled her eyes talking ta him over the phone.

"Where you at?" I heard him ask. "I'm horny."

"You better jack off."

"Really?" I made a face and she laughed putting in some headphones.

"Birthday girlllll." Pooh dragged. "Whatchu got planned?"

"Nothing." I shrugged. "I got everything i wanted so i think i'm good." She nodded.

*
*
*
"Thank you." A girl from my school said handing me $50. I wasn't doing anything when she called so i came over to make this quick cash. "Oh and happy birthday."

"Thank you." I smiled and took the money. "Lemme get a picture right quick."

@hoodrichmonii

🤍 💬 ↗️
12,568 likes
@hoodrichmonii: her ig >>>@nobodyimportant 😍 get at me!

@random: You do hair now?
          hoodrichmonii @random: been doin it

@random: Can you do me some box braids
          hoodrichmonii @random: dm me boo

View all Comments

"Aw this is really pretty." She said looking ina mirror. "Can i pay you to do my little sisters hair next week?"

"Of course. Just text me." She nodded. After helping her clean up the mess i left.

Shuffling through my playlist my song Mental Healing by Big Boogie came on.

All this fake love, I ain't with it
Don't lead a nigga on,ifyou really don'tfeel it
Tired of these fake assniggas, wanna shake a nigga hand if it's up then nigga we can get it

"TIRED OF THIS FAKE ASS LOVE I BE GETTING. TIRED OF THESE HATING ASS CLUBS I BE HITTING. THEY DONT WANNA GIVE A NIGGA CREDIT IVE BEEN GIVEN, I BE GRYING TA MYSELF THEY DONT WHAT I BE FEELING!" I rapped my luh heart out.

When I fall back, they gon' think a nigga trippin'
When a nigga mad, they gon' think a nigga flippin'
I don't mean no harm, I just gotta keep my distance
I'll vent to my daughter, she the only one to listen
I don't trust niggas, they'll kill you on a mission
Yeah, I talk to God, wonder do he think I'm trippin'
Everybody changed, they ain't hugged in a minute

Pulling up in Jakari's complex i turned the radio down. I ain't spoke with him ina couple days. The boys said some about his mom and i just wanted to make sure he was straight.

I walked up to his door and knocked. Nobody answered for awhile until he swung open the door all mugged up.

"Hey." I said. He stared at me for awhile before opening it wider for me ta come inside.

"You ok?" I asked starring at his blood shot eyes. He didn't respond but instead walked towards his bedroom.

All his lights were off and everything was pitched black. He laid on his back with an arm over his eyes.

I didn't know what to say or do so i just sat on the edge of the bed.

"Why you come?" He asked breaking the silence.

"We ain't spoke ina while, i stopped by to see if you were still alive."

He sat up and motioned for me to c'mere. I got up and stood in between his legs. Wrapping his arms around my waist he buried his face in my shirt.

"Are you ok, Jakari?" I asked rubbing the back of his head.

He shook his head no. I nodded getting the message he didn't wanna talk about. Laying him down i went ta close the door. I grabbed the cover and put it over us then laid on his chest.

Listening to his heartbeat i relaxed and fell asleep.

*
*
*
Omniscient

"Mmm." Kaymoni moaned as Jakari rubbed her from the outside of her pants. He kissed the back of her neck, opening her legs wider and sliding his hand down her pants.

"Open." He demanded and she did. He slid a finger in and fingered her at a slow pace.

"Fuck." She shut her eyes. "Jakari." She moaned grabbing his hand.

"Fuck back, Kaymoni."

"Wait." She took his hand out and climb ontop of him. "Are you ok like for real?" She asked him for the third time today.

"Ion wanna talk about it." He pecked her lips and squeezed her hips. "Leh fuhh." He said and she laughed.

"You so bipolar." She shook her head going down to take his gym shorts off.

"Whatchu finna do?" He asked licking his lips at her.

She smirked before pulling out his already hard dick. Her mouth gaped open at his size.

Lord. She thought to herself.

She swirled her tongue around the tip teasing him before taking him in slowly.

He groaned. "Bruh." He threw his head back.

She worked her mouth up and down while playing with his balls until she felt him tense in her mouth. He pushed her head down making his dick hit the back of her throat.

"Ahh shit." He moaned before cumming in her mouth. She took him out and let some of the cum drip down his dick before taking in his entire length once again.

"Fuck." He groaned as she looked up and made eye contact with him while damn near choking on his dick.

"Damn." He starred at her in disbelief as she wiped her mouth. "C'mere bruh." She climbed ontop of him.

"Where you learn to do dat?" He flipped them over and pressed himself against her.

She shook her head. "Don't worry bout allat." Reaching down to stroke him they made eye contact. "I wanna fuck."

He gave her a look. "You sure?" She nodded. Jakari took her pants and underwear off and ran a finger over her wet folds.

Positioning himself at her entrance he looked up at her. "Let me know if it hurt ight?" She nodded.

He slowly slid the tip in and she gasped shutting her eyes tight.

"Look at me." He demanded and she did. He took her hands and pinned them above her head before putting more in and stopping.

"You good?"

"Whew, is that all?" She looked down.

"Nah ain't een half, ma." He laughed.

"Do it all at one time." She just wanted the hard part to be over with.

"If you can't take it stop me." She nodded.

He slammed in all the way and that shit hurt like hell for Kaymoni. She wanted to cry so bad but he wasn't bout to see her being no bitch.

He stroked slow allowing her to get use to the feeling. After awhile it started to feel like a pleasurable pain.

"Faster." She said just above a whisper. He placed her legs on his shoulder before pumping in and out of her at a fast pace.

"Shit you feel good." He groaned. Soon she felt this build up in her stomach and tried pushing him away.

"I gotta pee, Jakari." She hit his arm. He slammed harder into her until Kaymoni squirted all over him.

She covered her face in embarrassment.

He pealed her hands off her face and pecked her lips a couple times.

"Ian know i could do dat." She laughed.

"All fours." He demanded and she got ass up face down.

Rubbing his dick against her pussy he slowly slid in.

"Mmmm fuck." Kaymoni moaned already breaking her arch.

"Aht." He propped her back up. "Stay just like that." He pressed his thumbs in her back dimples and slammed into her.

"Fuck Kaymoni." He moaned. Gaining the courage from hearing him say her name she threw it back, matching his rhythm.

"Just like that mamma." He smacked her ass. "Just like that."

"I'm finna cum." She moaned clenching herself around his manhood.

"Cum on dis dick, mamma." He reached down to rub her sensitive clit, which sent her over the edge and soon she released all over his him.

"Fuckkkk." Jakari moaned pulling out and nutting on her ass. "Gah damn."

Kaymoni laid still ass up face down trying to slow down her breathing while Jakari used his shirt to wipe her off.

Collapsing next to her he pulled her into his chest.

"Dick game crazy." Kaymoni mumbled sticking her tongue out and he chuckled softly.

"Go ta sleep." He kissed her forehead. "Happy birthday."

She smiled. "Thanks." She pecked his lips before burring her face in his chest and falling asleep.

@hoodrichmonii

🤍 💬 ↗️
42,201 views
@hoodrichmonii: only born once but she got twice the attitude👿 happy birthday to me!

*Comments Disabled*

__________

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 20.3K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
163K 4.8K 36
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?" "๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€" ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’• Starte...
849K 40.5K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
688K 25.5K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ