Prince Pauper || KTH

By nanafics_

"You gotta deal with life just like everyone in this rat place." . . . . Kim Taehyung is the heir to Vante Co... More

-
0. Pack Your Bags
1. Welcome to Imuwa
2. Prince to Pauper
3. You're THE Kim Taehyung
4. Let's Meet The Rats
5. Suffer, Boy
6. The Great Escape
7. Playboy Rants
8. Think of Me Highly
9. Help Wanted
10. Prince's First Job
11. Scandalous Peanut
12. Unforgettable
13. You're So Wet
14. All About You
15. What Does Grounded Mean???
16. What About You?
17. Power of God and Anime
18. Starry Scenery
19. Oh, Baby, Baby
20. Love...In This Club?
21. Psycho on the Loose
22. Mother-Daughter Hot 411 Gossip
23. Sweet Night
24. Meet Her Oppa
25. Meet Her Other Oppa*
26. PBPG Mishap*
27. The Deadbeat vs. The Prince
28. Dinner with a Side of Roast
30. Never Ending Down Spiral
31. Trio Telepathy
32. Please F**king Wait
33. Tragic Events with the Prince: Meow Meow Edition
34. Greatest Blessing
35. Last Time
36. Just One More Day*
37. Pretty Poor Girl*
38. Until We Meet Again
39. Pauper to Prince
40. Her F@$%^&( Room?!?!?
41. Imuwa Women Do Be Hitting Differently
42. Ghost of You
43. Superposition and Contradiction Meet
44. K-Drama Rich Momma
45. Rags to Riches
46. Again
47. Unforgettable Too
48. It's Been a While*
49. Princess Penny*
50. Eat the Rich??
51. Escape the Shitty Town
52. Tragic Events with the Prince: Daddy Edition
53. The Sweetheart Muse
54. Faded Photo
55. Remember Me
Epilogue: Prince Pauper

29. Twins' Birthday

50 6 1
By nanafics_

"Happy birthday, Penini!"

Halmeoni and Yoongi cheered as soon as Penny stepped into the kitchen after her birthday call with her dad. There was a stake of pancakes and a bowl of cut-up fruit ready for her. Her cousin played the kazoo as her grandmother sang the happy birthday song while clapping off-beat.

Penny smiled brightly at their gesture. It was the littlest thing that made her happy. Once they were done, she ran up to hug them tightly.

"Thank you, guys." She said. "You didn't have to do all of this. There's the party tonight."

"Yes, but you'll share it with Jungkook." Yoongi reasoned. "We wanted to celebrate with just you."

Penny smiled sympathetically at her little family, "I appreciate you both. I love you so much."

"Look Yoongles made pancakes for our Pencake." Halmeoni cheered as she pushed the stack towards the birthday girl. "Now come on, eat. You have a whole entire day."

As they were eating, they talked about the party. The party was usually at Jungkook's house and it only consisted of three families, Penny's, Jungkook's, and Jimin's with Halmeoni Kim on the side.

But since there are more people to celebrate with, the Halmeoni Lim convinced the town to let them use the community center for the night. So that was something new this year.

Yoongi mentioned something about being able to get some of his equipment to DJ so they didn't listen to Jungkook's music from his speakers. Halmeoni Lim, Halmeoni Kim, and the Jeon family cooked the party's food.

Suddenly, loud noises from the outside captured their attention. The front door banged open as a swarm of men came in with Jimin leading. All smiles around them except two particular people.

"Happy birthday, Limmy!" Jimin dashed toward the girl for a warm embrace. He sat beside her and leaned on her shoulder. "I can't believe you're 22. Seems like yesterday, when you were 13 and you panicked to me about having your period for the first time."

Penny slapped his shoulder, filled with embarrassment, but the playboy just laughed. "Shut up! You still act like a 16-year-old boy."

"Happy birthday!" Mutters of Seokjin and Namjoon were said in the back as they waved.

"I don't know about you!" Hoseok sang as he pretended to have a mic in his hand.

"Please don't." Penny faked a grin, knowing she'll hear it the entire day through.

"Sorry." Hoseok cleared his throat.

"Sweetheart," The voice caused her heart to skip a beat as she found him coming up with a Tupperware of strawberries. "Happy birthday, Penny."

Penny was always biased over strawberries. The small fruit has been constant in her life and gave her sweet joy when she ate them.

She scrunched her nose at his cute little present before reaching over, "Thanks, Peanut."

"I picked them out," Taehyung stated. "Only the best for you."

"I know I'll love them." She nodded as she settled them down on the table.

"Yeah, but my Halmeoni said to bring back the Tupperware after you're done."

"O-oh, okay." Penny furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nini," Another voice caused her stomach to spin like a tornado as she saw him pushing Taehyung to the side to give her a plastic bag. "Happy birthday. I know it's in the morning but I wanted to still give it to you."

Confused, she opened the bag before she gapped her mouth. She lifted her eyes up to him as she pulled out his birthday treat, "You got me Melona?" The man smiled and nodded. "I haven't had these in years. Imuwa doesn't get these shipped anymore."

"Yeah, he asked me to drive two hours to the nearest store that sold these and kept them in a cooler on the way back," Yoongi revealed as he shook his head at the craziness his friend went through to get them.

Penny couldn't believe it. He went through all that trouble for her favorite ice cream, for fucking ice cream. She could have been okay with those tubs but no, he wanted her to get her favorite.

For the first time since he's been here, she smiled pleasingly at Seojoon. "Thank you, Oppa." Her graceful voice tingled him as satisfaction spread through his body.

"Th-there's more to come besides this," Seojoon informed. "I'll give you your actual present at the party."

Taehyung grumbled in a pout as he came back to her attention. "I'll have way more for you at the party."

"Oh my God." Penny and Jimin whispered in unison as they watched the two men competing for the girl leered at each other.

I don't know how but those two managed to be under the same roof for the past days. Penny texted Taehyung to check up on him and Seojoon, making sure they didn't get murdered by each other.

If enemies hated one another, wouldn't they have an urge to kill them?

"Alright, I don't know what's going but I don't wanna see any fighting between you two!" Halmeoni Kim scolded as she waved her weapon, her right slipper, in the air.

Taehyung and Seojoon eyed each other out as they sat separately on either end of the couch.

"You are grown ass men but I will punish you like children! I can slap the Korean out of you, do you want that??" She threatened.

"N-no, ma'am!" They winced in fear.

Both never talked about what happened inside the house, probably will never acknowledge the traumatizing events.

But it seemed that this was the day that could change everything. This was Penny's birthday after all and it was their chance to prove that they were important in her life.

I don't know, man, at this point, they'll fight about everything. They'll fight about who sniffed the air first if they could. They're being childish but you know what, more drama for y'all.

-

"Jungkook!" Penny rushed towards her best friend cooking inside his kitchen. She and Jimin wanted to pay a visit to the other birthday twin before the party.

"Twinnie!" Jungkook's eyes sparkled at his beautiful twin.

They embraced each other as they have never seen each other for 75 years when in reality, they saw each other last night.

The boy lifted her up in the air while she locked her legs around his tiny waist. The girl cheered as she raised her hands up in the air. He got a grip on her thighs as he spun them around.

"Happy birthday to us!!!" They exclaimed in unison before flapping their tongues in each other's faces.

"Oh yeah, Sugar Baby, you can use your tongue really well!" Jungkook obnoxiously yelled as he slapped her butt.

"Sugar Daddy, my tongue can do all sorts of wonders!" Penny smirked as she pecked his soft cheek.

"Good God, you two will never seem to ease that sexual tension between each other." Jimin joked as he watched his best friends and their rambunctious behavior.

"Hyung, don't ruin our moment!" Jungkook complained as he settled a giggling Penny back down. "This is the only time we can be like this without any judgment from you."

"Hey, I'm not judging but y'all are always an inch away from sticking something up either of your holes." Jimin defended.

"Oh, like you haven't done that with Penny?" The younger boy rolled his eyes before snacking on a cherry tomato.

Penny slapped his back, causing him a stinging sensation as she yelled, "Stop fucking reminding us!"

Ignoring her complaint, Jungkook asked, "You told Princess right? About Seojoon Hyung?"

She sighed as she took a cherry tomato into her mouth, "Yeah, it's for the best. I didn't think I'd need to but..."

"Didn't think he'd come back," Jimin commented. "Why is he here anyway?"

"Well, for the public to know, he's here for our birthday," Penny answered before she poked her tongue on the inside of her mouth. "Implicitly, he's here because he wants to talk to me."

"Do you wanna talk to him?" The weed boy wondered. "Maybe have your answers to why he just dropped you."

"I-I-I don't know. I mean I want to...but like, it's scary to see him again." She admitted. "These memories and feelings were forced aside. I accepted that he was never coming back but look who's here, taller, more attractive, more arms, caring as ever?!"

Jimin rested his arm on the kitchen island. "When you say scary, it means..."

"If I look at him, like really look at him, those feelings of love, butterflies, the wonderful memories, might spark. We had a little encounter and my heart was beating fast. Like I'm longing for him once more."

"Is that how you feel?" Jungkook questioned.

"I don't know and I don't wanna talk about it. I'm trying to celebrate my birthday here!"

"So Yoongi Hyung still doesn't know?" The younger boy asked.

The girl shook her head and said, "No, he doesn't. Still oblivious to the whole thing."

"How did Taehyung take it?" Jimin asked.

"He was understanding but that doesn't mean he won't take the chance to attack Seojoon Oppa." She leaned onto the counter as she pursed her lips. "I also fear that maybe these feelings for Taehyung are just a replacement for Seojoon. Like I still have some leftover feelings for him."

"So so with that. I mean that's the whole point of new relationships. Penben, you of all people should know that that isn't true." The plant boy snorted as he threw the cuts of onions into the pan. "It's been four years, I'm pretty sure you're over Seojoon Hyung."

"Maybe I just want more drama when I say that." She grinned devilishly.

"Limmy, you never want drama." The playboy pointed out.

"Can't you take a joke?" She scoffed.

"From you, never." Her best friends said in sync.

Penny rolled her eyes and responded, "In all seriousness, what I had with Seojoon Hyung was different. Maybe I'm over him but I don't think I'll forget him."

"Well, either way, don't let him get to you. He had his chance and he blew it." Jimin said before eating a cherry tomato. "Focus on Taehyung now."

"Wow, who knew those words would come out of your mouth?" Penny laughed as she chewed on the chopped carrots.

"Princess remains annoying in my book." The older boy defended himself. "But he hasn't done anything bad to you so he's currently winning on my end."

"But Seojoon Hyung's probably trying to win you over. You know, get another chance." Says Jungkook as he sautéed the onions in the pan. A smile of realization crept upon his face when he said, "Wow, Twin. You have a K-Drama in your life right now. Old flame wanting you back but there's a rich boy already at your feet. Damn, what episode are we on?"

"Who will you choose?" Jimin chimed in as well.

She playfully pushed the two in annoyance as they laughed at her.

-

"Yo, this is ya boy, Agust D in the house or in this case, ICC, Imuwa Community Centah!" Yoongi deepened his voice into the microphone

Leering eyes of family and friends stared at the DJ for the night. Majority of them were older so they didn't understand his slang but Yoongi didn't care as he was too busy getting hyped.

Seojoon stood frantically next to Yoongi and his equipment. He held onto a small rectangular indigo velvet box in his hands as he waited for Penny. He hoped to give this to her once he had his alone time with her.

He's been patiently waiting for her to be ready to talk to him and wanted her to understand his reasonings. Hopefully, he doesn't have to go into detail so that part of him will remain kept away.

"Why are you so anxious?" Yoongi asked, keeping his eyes on his equipment. "Your nervousness unsettles me."

"Sorry, Yoons." Seojoon muttered. "Just waiting for Penny is all."

"Are you like afraid of her?" The shorter man joked.

"No, I'm not." The muscular man half-lied. "It's just...it's been four years and I just stopped contacting her...or any of them. I just left this in a snap."

"I know it's been a while but like it was for the best. Especially for you so hopefully you can explain yourself." Yoongi reassured. "But like how bad did you leave things in your friendship with her?"

Seojoon chuckled nervously but Yoongi seemed to miss it. "We had some minor bumps."

Meanwhile, overly-dressed Taehyung and his overly-dressed friends flaunted their riches with their accessories and top-quality suits as they gathered in a circle on the side of the center.

Taehyung wanted his time with Penny. In fact, he wanted to tell her how he felt.

But not through words of course. That was scary.

Taehyung was agitated about his feelings. He never did like or fall for someone to an extent. His last relationship was nothing compared to this. It didn't even seem like they were together, seeing as it was an open one.

The girls back home never seemed to catch his eyes. But the news reporters that discovered that supposed sort of affiliation with these women begged to differ. That's some of the reasons why he refused an actual relationship.

But this was different, this was with Lim Penny. His lovely, caring, little angel Sweetheart needed to be protected at all costs.

He understood the concept of adoration and devotion, seeing how his parents were, but never experienced it for himself.

Until now.

"Hyungs, I hope she likes this." Taehyung sighed before Namjoon put a comforting hand on the prince's shoulder.

"Calm down, Tae. Nickel's gonna like it." Hoseok said. "I mean it's from you and I think all that matters. She doesn't seem like one to fond over expensive stuff, which surprises me. Everyone loves expensive things."

"Maybe because she can't afford them." Seokjin bluntly said.

"A bit harsh there, Hyung." The prince pointed out.

"Yes, but that's beyond the point that she'll love your gift." The eldest one shrugged off. "If you gave that to me, I think I'd give you head."

The lavish men turned their heads towards the unbothered eldest with utter questionable expressions. But Seokjin didn't think anything wrong with what he said so they just left it as it was.

"How were you able to get it?" Namjoon asked.

"I had to save up and use the farm shed," Taehyung recalled the terrifying memories for the marvelous end goal. His Hyungs gasped, immediately feeling sorry without any more knowledge while the prince nodded as he accepted their pity.

"Bonjour, bitches!"

A boisterous voice echoed in the community center as the entrance doors slammed open. The entire room's attention averted towards the sound to see the most important twins of the night.

"You never fail to disappoint me, Kook." Penny sighed slightly before grinning at her partner. Jungkook beamed back at her as he locked their arms together as they made their way inside.

The two were dressed in blue. Penny wore Maya blue floral mini A-line dress with a sweetheart collar. Her sleeves were short but the fabric stretched and puffed so she could hang it off her shoulders. The dress emphasized her gorgeous waist and her long honey legs pairing with nude heels.

Jungkook had the same floral fabric as a dress shirt. His top tucked into his black skinny jeans binding his thin waist with a matching belt, making him look like a chromosome.

With the help from Penny, she styled his hair back with some locks hanging on his forehead, making the parentheses look. As for the girl at his side, she simply clips half her long hair back with some loose strands in the front to make an effortless look.

Seojoon was in complete awe. It was as if cupid struck him with his signature bow, many hearts surrounding the man. His heart seemed to skip and prance around in his chest at the sight of her. Penny was always beautiful but she looked more ethereal than he could ever imagine.

Taehyung was hypnotized by his Sweetheart. The way she stumbled a little with the heels cast a spell over his entire body, wanting to obey her every command. The innocent and pure joy that's plastered all over her aura satisfied his own happiness. That smile should never leave her face. He wanted to give her everything she desired.

The night went on. Though Taehyung and Seojoon tried getting her attention, she made a pact with Jungkook to stay by each other's side until it ended. It was a way for either of them to not do anything stupid but reassure that they should be celebrating themselves instead of thinking about other people.

After their loved ones sang happy birthday, the twins held hands as they blew their lit candles on their tier cake. Jungkook, being a child, poked his finger into the icing before he smeared it on Penny's cheek. Penny, being excessive, scooped her hand into the side of the cake, then smashed it into his face.

"Len!" The birthday boy whined as he wiped the cake of his eyes.

"Don't mess with me, Kookie!" She growled playfully as she wiped the icing off her face and hand, taking it into her mouth.

"Mommy! I need napkins!" Jungkook called out as he left to clean up.

While Jimin helped cut the cake and pass it down to everyone, Halmeoni pulled the girl to the side to talk.

"Happy birthday, my little granddaughter!" The old lady embraced her tightly. "You're growing up so well and I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, Halmeoni. I love you so much," Penny grinned.

"Your father wished he was here right now." Halmeoni Lim smiled sadly. "And I'm sure your mother is watching you too."

The girl's eyes glistened at the mention of her parents. She wished nothing more but to have them with her, completing their little family.

Before the tears could escape, she sniffed and smiled like always, "I wish that too."

"I also have partially good news about your tuition." Her grandmother announced. "The school gave you more scholarship and time to pay for this month."

"Really?" A slight breeze of relief grazed her body.

"Yes, yes." The old lady nodded. "Next month will be a bit more difficult since we still have to raise for this month but hopefully it'll be okay. If not..."

"I understand, Halmeoni." Penny accepted the fact that she may have to pause school until God knows when.

"But don't let it ruin your night, okay?" Halmeoni instructed. "I want you to be happy."

Jungkook cleaned up and came back into the party, "Alright, presents time!"

"That's my cue," Penny told her grandmother before going back to her twin.

They sat down and opened their presents while they ate their cake. Presents weren't something they expected, well apart from Jungkook, but there was more this year because of their wealthy new friends.

Jimin would each give them a card on how much he cared for them in addition to a new game for Jungkook and a pair of shoes for Penny.

Yoongi gave Jungkook a book to fucking read and a dainty necklace for Penny.

Hoseok bought them name-branded clothes ranging from Balenciaga to Off-White to Yves Saint Laurent so that they wouldn't look "in poverty" when they stand next to him.

Seokjin got expensive cologne for Jungkook since he reeked of substance all the time while he gave Penny skincare and free unlimited facial appointments in Seoul so that she can focus on her skin. Penny felt a little insulted but appreciated his gratitude. Also, she questioned the appointments because she didn't think she'd ever leave town for that.

Namjoon got Jungkook a new computer because the man viewed the younger as a gamer weeb. But Namjoon...he gave Penny expensive lingerie, different types might I add.

"Ummm, thank you, Namjoon-ssi." Penny said. She raised her eyebrows as she held a thin red pair of crotchless underwear. "It's...wow."

"I'm glad you like it." Namjoon smiled as his dimples were sunken in.

Penny puts it back in the bag and gently shoves it away from her. She forked a piece of cake before taking it into her mouth.

"My turn." Seojoon walked forward as he handed the two their designated presents.

Jungkook got another poster and a new and signed album of Bangtan which he squeezed in glee. But Penny, she opened the velvet box he's held onto the whole night through to reveal a gold charm bracelet that held symbols of her and their relationship.

A "P" symbolizing her name. An ice cream cone symbolizing their favorite treat. A tree symbolizing where they had their first kiss. A blue violets symbolizing her favorite flower. A star symbolizing their late-night gazes. An envelope symbolizing the letters he gave.

And underneath the cushion of the velvet box held a letter.

"I hope you like it. I customized it." Seojoon pointed out.

Penny blinked rapidly as she felt her breathing getting uneven. His present was something younger her would desire. It showed the love and care he had for her. He still remembered the little things in their relationship after all these years.

What was this man trying to do to her? What was he trying to get at?

"I-I—" She couldn't figure out what to say.

Seojoon bent down to her level as he touched the corner of her lips with his thumb. "You've always been a messy eater." He grinned. The big-eyed girl watched as he took his sticky thumb in between his soft luscious lips and licked his tongue around it.

Penny merely stared, unable to fully function at what he was doing. That's when she lifted her head up and met his eyes.

His cocoa brooding eyes gazed deeply at hers. She saw the old specks twinkle in him as a flood of memories played in both of their heads. The way he hugged her, the way he gave her piggybacks, the way he kissed her forehead, the way he acted as he loved her when he didn't.

Or did he?

"Okay, deadbeat, enough." Taehyung shoved the man to the side, getting him out of the prince's way. He hastily eyed the man, thinking back at Seojoon's small gesture with the cream on her.

Seojoon tripped but luckily, he didn't fall. He glared at the back of Taehyung's head as he watched him give his presents.

Taehyung pulled out a small box for Jungkook first. "Rat."

"Thanks, Hyungie!" Jungkook shouted as a little child opening presents on Christmas Day. He ripped the box open to reveal something he's been wanting for so long. "Holy shit!!! How'd you know?"

"You seem like the type to." The prince shrugged.

"What is it?" Jimin wondered, leaning forward to see the gift.

"Princess gave me a dab pen!" Jungkook ripped it out of the box and raised the device in the air.

"What's a dab pen?" Jungkook's mom questioned.

"Um, uh, i-it's a pen to write calligraphy..."

"Surprised you know what calligraphy is..." Yoongi mumbled as he sat behind his DJ equipment.

"Now for my lovely Sweetheart." Taehyung walked away to retrieve an awfully large rectangular present from behind the dessert booth. He went back to the sitting girl as he settled it in front of her.

"Peanut, this is huge." She held onto the present so it won't fall back.

"Well, bigger is better." He smirked before frowning behind at the man.

Excited yet questionable, eventually she ripped the gift wrap off before her jaw dropped. With no words, she looked back at the smiling prince. She went back to the present as she took the remaining wrapping paper off.

Her eyes sucked into the gift, even Jungkook was shook. A collage of pictures Taehyung printed and compiled together. Images consisted of her and him together, her and her family, her and her friends into the large canvas the prince used to frame everything.

She swooned over the sentiment. Memories of when she was a child, her adventures with Taehyung throughout the months, many funny pictures at every corner.

The prince didn't want his present to be about them but about her. What she loved, how he felt about her.

If there was one thing Penny cherished in the whole entire world, it was her family.

"Peanut..."

Her heart raced as she met his coffee irises. The dark color stirred together with the bright golden glitter he shined through.

His eyes created a path for her to walk on, going through on a journey she hoped to never leave and will last for a lifetime.

"Happy birthday, Penny." He took her hand to place a kiss on her knuckles.

"Where'd you—How did you..." She averted her eyes back to the collage.

"Those pictures of you and me I made a darkroom inside the farm shed so I could develop them," Taehyung answered, knowing what she wanted to ask. "Your family ones...I may have stolen your baby book and copied them."

Penny snapped her head back at the guilty prince as she pouted, "You stole my baby book? How?"

"Well, you always fall asleep on me when we're hanging out so..." Taehyung shrugged. "That's on you."

The girl rolled her eyes as she went back to the present. "I love this so much."

"Wow, princess, you used the important pictures too." Jimin smiled, loving her present as well. "Look there's JK's and Pen's first day of school." He pointed at the tiny Jungkook and Penny standing side by side smiling.

"Look there's the three of us." Jungkook pointed at another one. "See, this is old because Jimin Hyung was the tallest one."

"Shut up, Koo!" Jimin spat back as he slapped the back of the younger's head which made Penny laugh.

The three continued to reminisce among the images as the older men watched in please. Taehyung felt proud that not only Penny loved it but her friends did as well. Some of their family members would take a glimpse of it as they murmured some type of their own memories as well.

"Told you she'd love it." Hoseok pulled Taehyung into a hug.

Seojoon pouted on the side, seeing how bright Penny's face was at the present. As much as he hated him, he actually applauded the prince for the idea. It also made him want to relive memories too.

Wait. Oh no.

Seojoon walked towards the younger trio as he peered at the collage. It was a given that he wasn't on there since it was made by Taehyung but that didn't mean he forgot what he did with them.

"Oh, this one." Seojoon pointed at a picture of the trio and Yoongi, holding up strawberries. "I remember taking this one."

"Yeah, I remember that." Yoongi followed his finger. "We went strawberry picking during a spring day."

"Yeah, that's when Jungkook complained about how hot it was and he just took his shirt off." Penny giggled.

"Hey, I shouldn't be the only one to believe that it was hot!" Jungkook countered. "It was muggy that day."

"I think Jimin and I were okay." The girl hummed.

"Yeah, it's because Yoongi gave his hat to Jimin and I gave mine to you, Nini," Seojoon spoke out.

Penny ripped her eyes away from the frame as it landed on him. Another triggering memory popped in her mind.

It was the same day she realized she loved Seojoon.

"Even this one." Seojoon pointed again as he didn't take his eyes off of her. She glanced at the picture. "It was at the May Fest when you were 15."

That was the same night she had her first kiss.

Taehyung's eyes twitched as he could sense Penny gushing inside from the words Seojoon shat out of his mouth. He didn't want her to recall those with the man.

So Taehyung came in and pointed at their newly created memories. "Sweetheart, remember our time at the cornfield where we gazed at the stars?" It was a picture of him and her sipping on their wine.

She looked back at Taehyung, "Uhh, ye—"

"Oh, Peanut. You did that?" Seojoon mocked as he laughed condescendingly. "Well, we did it more often. At the park, in the middle of the night."

"Holy..." Jungkook's eyes widened as he parted his mouth at the scene before him.

Jimin wanted to stop this before it got chaotic, "Okay, guys. Maybe we should st—"

"Remember our time at the street vendor place? Where you introduced me to all foods." Taehyung mentioned as he hissed at the man. It wasn't on the frame, he just started spewing anything that he and Penny did.

"Is it by the neighborhood center?" Seojoon asked rhetorically as he scowled. "Because I used to bring her and her friends there for dinner?"

Now it was Yoongi's turn to meddle in. He didn't know what was up with the two but they needed to shut the fuck up. "Um, I think you guys need to st—"

"Remember our time at the beach!" The prince yelled.

"Oh, that beach? We watched the sunset together." Every time Taehyung had a beautiful moment with Penny, Seojoon immediately shuts it down. The man took the prince's memories out of his hands before throwing what he had first with her.

After all, he was the first man she loved.

Taehyung was now irate as his nostrils flared and his hands created fists. He growled lowly while burning holes into the man's head. He stepped closer to Seojoon as he threw anything he had.

"Remember when you put your shoes over mine so we could dance?"

Seojoon wasn't gonna give up. A fight is a fight until someone won.

"Remember when I would give you piggybacks back home so you won't be tired?"

Penny finally spoke as she didn't like seeing what was happening. She wanted them to stop, "Please, you two. S—"

"Remember our little pickup lines, Sweetheart!"

"Remember the letters I'd give you, Nini!"

Taehyung couldn't handle it anymore. He couldn't hide his anger anymore. He couldn't let this man get away from what he did. It was unfair towards everyone, especially Penny.

So the prince cracked.

"Remember when you fucked her that night and left her all alone the next day?"

~

Wow the drama is real folks. I might just walk away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
331K 10.9K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
1.4K 124 14
Jimin's life couldn't be going better. He's in his last semester of college as a dance major, he lives with his best friend, and he's been in a commi...
69.2K 2.2K 15
"Who in the fuck are you?" Jungkook shouted as he glared heatedly at Taehyung. Hoseok flinched, he knew Taehyung didn't like being disrespected. "I'd...