Blurry Face (yandere ticci To...

Da definitelynotMIRROR

Since I have to continue the story over here you can read the first chapters on my other account @111MIRROR111 Altro

/26/F҉L҉Y҉ M҉E҉ T҉O҉ T҉H҉E҉ M҉O҉O҉N҉
/27/N҉E҉V҉E҉R҉ M҉E҉T҉ S҉O҉M҉E҉O҉N҉E҉ L҉I҉K҉E҉ Y҉O҉U҉
/29/F҉I҉R҉E҉W҉O҉R҉K҉S҉
/30/I҉M҉ S҉O҉ C҉L҉O҉S҉E҉ T҉O҉ J҉U҉S҉T҉ M҉A҉K҉I҉N҉G҉ A҉ L҉Y҉R҉A҉ X҉ R҉E҉A҉D҉E҉R҉
/31/I҉ N҉E҉E҉D҉ T҉O҉ S҉T҉O҉P҉ T҉H҉R҉O҉W҉I҉N҉G҉ B҉A҉B҉I҉E҉S҉
Q&A idk im bored
Quick update about the other story i swear this is the last one
/32/M҉Y҉ G҉I҉R҉L҉
/33/C҉H҉O҉P҉ O҉F҉F҉ M҉Y҉ H҉E҉A҉D҉ A҉L҉R҉E҉A҉D҉Y҉
/34/S҉U҉C҉K҉ I҉T҉ U҉P҉
/35/H҉A҉Y҉L҉O҉F҉T҉
Sad tea
Flashbacks pt 1
Flashbacks part 2
Present time part 1
Present time part 2
Fini

/28/I҉M҉ S҉O҉ G҉A҉Y҉ F҉O҉R҉ L҉Y҉R҉A҉ I҉T҉S҉ N҉O҉T҉ E҉V҉E҉N҉ F҉U҉N҉N҉Y҉

2.7K 75 294
Da definitelynotMIRROR

∂є¢ємвєя 21ѕт, 2009

       "Brian, please, I'm begging you, kick this kid out!"

Can someone just hit you with a truck already? Please? Thank you.

The... what? Twenty year old (more like 2 year old) guy who's name is supposedly Alex shot up from his seat on Brian's couch, shakily pointing to your curled up form on the other end of the couch, your elbow resting casually on the armrest.
"Why the hell is she even here?"

Huh, good question... why are you even here?

You see, your father was actually somewhat useful for once and called the police on Toby after a minute of trying to process the fact that this kid was basically harassing his poor little daughter.

Yeah... it was scary.
Sirens... adults physically trying to rip Toby off of you... the screams, cries and violent threats that he produced while trying to reach out to grab you.

You would rather block all that shit out.

Though it was a little harder to do for you than you expected.... well, I mean, of course it is, apparently nothing
can go right...
right?

About a day later you got a call from Lyra.
Poor girl was sobbing about how sorry she was and how she should've kept Toby far away from Smile... along with a whole list of regrets of not fully telling you how creepy Toby's crush on you really was.
You took the liberty of comforting her... almost forgetting that you were the one who needed to be comforted all along.

The only comforting thing about all of this was the fact that Toby was now put in therapy... something that should've happened a long time ago.
Alas, of course there has to be a downside to all of this... the thing is not only does he have to stay away from you for a while under the therapist's orders but the whole Rogers family as well... something about how it would "mess up all the progress and bring him back to square one" if he even saw you near their house.
It's not like you could go to Ezra or Adam's house since... let's be honest Ezra would just want to fuck and Adam... you didn't know that well.
You couldn't even take refuge in the treehouse since it's still being built.

So I guess now you're actually being forced to spend time with your awesome dad and... Mia.
Don't get me wrong, she's cool and whatever... she just barely speaks, or moves... or does anything really.
So, some quick math here, two teenagers who don't have the same vibe plus one adult who also doesn't match any of their vibes equals... AWKWARD TENSION WOOOOOO!

But hey, today you seemed to get out of your little depressive episode and decided to take shelter it Brian's place... even if he's busy with his other friend.

"______, your dad's outside, he wants to talk."
Brian places a hand on your shoulder and shakes you gently.

"That's literally who I'm trying to hide from."
You state, your patience visibly running thin.

"Seriously? Sweetie, it seems like you're always trying to hide from someone."
He chuckles, quickly drowning it out with an awkward cough when he realizes no reaction came out of you.
"C'mon, it'll be okay. Maybe this will help with whatever's going on in that head of your's.
I just want to see you smile again... also I really need to talk to Alex... privately."

Sometimes you can choose not to be a dick.

Whatever, as long as Brian's happy you're fine with doing this I guess... to can't be that bad.

You let out a sigh, lazily getting up and giving Brian a hug before pushing past Alex and finally leaving the house.
You swear you could hear that dog hating man who probably still lives in his mom's basement praise Brian for 'kicking you out.'

Your eyes land on your dad who, liked Brian mentioned, seemed to be waiting for you in the driveway.

"Hey... hey kid! How's it going?"

"Good."

"That's good."

You both stand there, staring at the ground awkwardly.

"Um... so... about that Rogers kid who harassed you... do you know what's going on with him?"

Oh great.

"His name is Toby. I don't know what's going on with him and I don't want to talk about it."
You keep your tone low and shallow.

You look back up, only to see your father slowly walking towards you with a cautious expression.
"Honey, you can talk to me, I'm here for you."

You couldn't help but laugh sarcastically.
"Where were you when you left me? You weren't there for me then so why would it make a difference now."

He freezes in his current spot, shifting from one foot to another as he tries to think of something to say.
It was obvious he didn't expect the sudden harsh words... you haven't said much at all to him but with each and every person trying to subside your problems and reason with you to just be happy... it was getting even harder to just not burst out into rage.

"I... I'm sorry for that... I really am. I'm here now though... and... and I want to spend time with you—"

"THAT'S SUCH BULLSHIT!"
Whoops, looks like you finally snapped.
"You never wanted to be around me! I tried so hard to be perfect for you... and for what? For you to just leave me?!
I don't even know why cause no one tells me anything!"
Looking back on this, it seems like a bad idea. You're screaming your head off outside... at your dad.
Whatever you'll feel bad about it later, right now you didn't care what people thought.
Right now all that consumed you was anger, betrayal, sadness... and the horrifying realization of how fragile you really are. The realization that all this time you were hurting and used big, tough walls to hide it without even knowing how to break it down... it was so claustrophobic in here.

"You don't know how hard its been just... just living! I feel so bad all the time and even right now no one cares!
I just got manipulated and harassed by one of the people I loved and I'M the one being treated like the villain!
My dog fucking died and i blame myself! You just came here with some random girl who's apparently your new daughter and act like nothing happened! I'm not okay so just... just shut up! Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!"

You felt like crying... but no tears came out.
Why isn't anything coming out?
What the hell is wrong with you??

You take a shaky breath, straightening your posture and staring straight into the eyes of your terrified father.
"When are you leaving to go back to your real home?"

He flinches... you weren't sure exactly why.
His hands shakily come up to fix the collar of his shirt as he clears his throat.
Man he really did fuck your life up...
"Um... tomorrow. That's why i wanted to—"

"Good."

—————————————————————————————————————————————

He didn't know where the both of you were... all he did know was that he was with you... and all is good.

Toby readjusted his position on the sidewalk, leaning back on both of his hands with his legs sprawled out on the cold road ahead of him.
He had to keep his eyes from wandering over to where you sat beside him, your legs pressed against your chest and your arms loosely wrapping around them, your eyes filled with contemplation and hints of frustration as you blankly stare at the ground.

He would pay with all the stars in the dark sky above him right now just to know what ran around in that head of your's.

It was obvious he was completely clueless to half of the decisions you made, especially the one where you wordlessly place your head on Toby's shoulder, causing him to immediately stiffen up as his tics increased.
The voices in his head started to scream and argue with every passing moment, his body subconsciously moving closer to you as he wraps an arm around your shoulder.

"We need to talk."
He looks down at you, your gaze still stuck on the floor.

Did he do something wrong?

Oh god he can already feel his heart quicken.

"I know you're Toby. It's pretty obvious."

Toby's eyes slightly widen, completely paralyzed and mute in his spot.

No not yet.
He's not ready.

He sat there giving no response, not even noticing the fact that you were now looking up at him, your faces inching closer.

"It's okay though. I actually missed you... a lot."

Wait what? That... no that can't be right.

"______, I d-don't know... I don't kn-kn-know what you're t-talking about."
You must be playing around with him... though it did feel kinda nice hearing that you missed him.
If you are being serious he definitely should've told you sooner.

A smile paints across your lips as you tilt your head to the side.
"Toby, you know exactly what I'm talking about."
With those last words you gently press your lips against his, closing the space in between the both of you.

Toby could feel his heart momentarily stop, hesitating to kiss back at first.
Was this really happening?

Oh my god it was.
It really was.

A smile creeps up on his face as he returns the kiss with a little more desperation, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you so close that you were practically sitting in his lap now.

You throw your arms around Toby's neck, your hands getting lost in his chocolate locks.

Toby could almost feel his body growing hot, leaning more into your touch even if there was no space left.
He really couldn't get enough, doing everything possible to make the kiss last, pressing his lips harder against your's (even biting at one point) and gripping painfully at your sides.

This feels so unreal.
So right.

You slightly pull away, not enough to actually part away from his lips.
"Toby, I love you. I love you so much."
The words came out in a more vulnerable and breathless way, only causing Toby to tighten his grip on you as he tries to lean forward and kiss you again.

This felt so good... a little too good.

Like it was a dream...

Oh wait... haha... it was.

I'm so funny.

Toby flew up from the mattress he slept on, colliding heads with none other than Tim who was right there sitting in front of him.
What a pleasant surprise.

"Ow!"
Both men immediately rubbed their now sore foreheads.

"What do you mean ow? You can't even feel pain, dumbass!"
Tim shoots him a tired glare.

"W-well what a-are you even do-doing in my r-room? You f-fucking creep!"
Toby is fast to return the glare, shifting away from Tim.

"I'm the creep?"
Tim laughs sarcastically, resting both of his hands in his lap and straightening his posture.
"Tobias, you were the one moaning in your sleep, I came here to check if you were okay but... it seems like you were more than just okay."
There was a slight hesitation in Tim's voice, almost like he was deciding if his next few words would lead to death.
"Let me guess... it was about the victim?"

Not even a second after Toby lets out a groan full of annoyance, his shoulders slouching as he rests the back of his head against the wall.
"You kn-know her name! You know her!"

"I know that, Toby! It's just... it's hard... i was really close to _______—"
Before Tim could even finish his sorrowful sentence Toby leaned over quickly and covered his mouth.

"D-don't say her n-name. Don't y-you ever say h-her name."

Without even flinching or... really having any sort of response to Toby's sudden outburst of possessiveness, Tim slowly wrapped his sturdy hand around Toby's wrist, carefully putting his hand down.
"Then what would you like me to call her?"

The boy shrugs, furrowing his eyebrows and staring down at the ground instead.
"I d-don't know... don't c-call her a victim though, th-that pisses me off. You shouldn't u-use her name either... it s-sounds too d-disgusting co-coming out of y-your mouth. Or anyone's m-mouth except her's."
He cringes, subconsciously scratching at his arm.

Tim's gaze slightly narrows, almost out of disbelief for how Toby would think this behaviour is even remotely normal.
"That's weird—"

"I-It's not weird!"

He sighs, briefly closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose to stop himself from lecturing Toby about how the yelling would further provoke his seemingly never ending migraine.
"Kid, look, I'm worried about you... you are aware that she's probably going to die. It's not good for you to get so attached."

Toby locks his eyes back on Tim, all sudden tics and movements in his body becoming seemingly sharp and fake as he tilts his head to the side... even Tim was left with a sudden uneasiness in his chest from the way Toby reacted.
"Sh-she doesn't have to. She can't. Th-there's no way she c-can just l-leave me again... I... I j-just got her b-back."

"Tobias, I-"

Toby quickly shoots up, tangling his hands in his hair and pacing around the room.
"No! No! She c-can't leave m-me! She's m-mine! She's mine!"
He turns to Tim, staring down at him like he was nothing but a bug that could be squashed in seconds.
"You. You're try-trying to t-take her away f-from me... you a-and everyone else in th-this fucked up world!"

A wide smile cracks upon his face, one that looked a little too eerie for it to be considered normal.
"It's okay though... it's o-okay.
I kn-know the g-game you're trying to p-play... I have m-my own little game too... and when it c-comes to _________,
I always win."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

172 3 10
Thx guys I hope you like it and I'll post the next chapter every soon
1.1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
902 22 21
this is my first story so enjoy
37 4 3
Hidden in plain sight. That's how you liked it to be- surrounded by the unaware. Surrounded by fun little trinkets and toys to be played with until y...