Miraculas Ninjago

By Lava_Serpant

Wu wants the ninja to have some sort of a normal life so he sends them to school in a DIFFERENT REALM! There... More

New kids
Fencing
Inferno
Ladybug and cat noir
Cookies and games
Fire
Urgent
Akumatized villain
Halloween fluff
Christmas sorrows
Christmas sorrows part 2
Mistaken idenity
Siren's song
Hynotic song
Sleepovers
Two new heroes
A/N suggestion
Suspicions
Martial Arts
Sargent
Game
Fun and Games
Icy weather
Frosty power couple
Showing off
Secrets Don't Stay Secret
Explanation
Museum
Random question
More secrets?!
Nightmares
All Alone
Not Quite A Reuion
Family Troubles
Oh Right Forgot About That
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Lots Of Regrets
Strength Of Will
Kai 'talks' to Marionette
Emergance
Sorry
A/N

Shocked

2.3K 69 114
By Lava_Serpant

Paris

Ladybug met Cat Noir at their usual spot before patrol. "Hello M'lady," Cat Noir said. "So it's not just me right?" Ladybug asks and Cat Noir nodded. "Yeah why does Hawkmoth want with those random kids?" Cat Noir asks. "We need to be careful if Hawkmoth wants them it's for nothing good," Ladybug said. "Maybe he thinks they know about the miraculous," Cat Noir suggests. Ladybug nodded in thought. "I know we aren't supposed to talk about our kwami's, but mine said she feels something different about them," Ladybug said. "Mines mostly lazy, but yeah your right he did mention something about trying to steal the blondes bracelet, but he does like shiny stuff so I didn't think much of it," Cat Noir said. "Maybe it's a miraculous," Ladybug said. "If it was a miraculous then he would have felt faint holding two miraculous at once even if they both weren't active. He was perfectly fine," Cat Noir said. "I think we should try and found out more about them. Who they are, where they come from, and how they met each other," Ladybug said. Cat Noir nodded before saying something. "Ladybug I think they are used to it," Cat Noir said. "What do you mean?" Ladybug asks. "Used to danger, used to being in situations where they could die, used to fighting," Cat Noir explains to her. "What makes you think that?" Ladybug asks. "They weren't in awe at being handed a miraculous. They don't just fight they think things threw. They aren't rookies," Cat Noir said. Ladybug nodded in agreement. "Fuego and Hielo it's Kai and Zane isn't it?" Ladybug asks. "Yeah," Cat Noir admits. "You know what Fuego and Hielo mean in a different Spanish?" Ladybug asks. "What?" Cat Noir asks. "Fire and ice the exact elements they shot when defeating tremor," Ladybug answers.

Next Day

The ninja were super tired because they had gotten no sleep last night rounding up criminals and doing late night interviews not that the people of Paris knew any of that. Right now they were all watching a documentary on how a whales migrations work. Jay, Cole, and Kai had fallen asleep, Nya and Lloyd were close to it, and even Zane was finding it hard to stay awake constantly trying to keep awake.

Plag looked out from Adrien's book bag and Tikki looked out from Marionette's purse. She saw Plag stealthily sneak over to Lloyd who had just closed his eyes drifting off to sleep. Tikki was shaking her head at him, but Plag just slipped the bracelet off Lloyd's wrist then flew away with it and in Adrien's book bag noticed by no one. Tikki face palmed at the cat kwami.

"Jay, Cole, Kai, and Lloyd wake up!" The teacher yells at the four. Jay bolted up and in his surprise zapped the others awake too. He also accidentally zapped Zane who started twitching and he felt something going wrong. "M-May I be e-e-e-excused?" Zane stutters badly eyes closed so the class would not see his eyes flashing. "Yes are you alright Mr. Julien?" The teacher asks. Zane did not answer getting up from his seat to try and make it somewhere private before he gave away who he really was. He saw a warning sign flash in his vision.

"Warning your camo mode is about to fail system shut down or it will shut down. Zane I suggest you should shut down or else everyone is going to see your a nindroid," Pixal said in his head. With no other choice Zane shut down collapsing against the ground with a thunk that sounded metallic, but the class waved it off choosing instead to go help their classmate. "Everyone stay back," The teacher warns. Rushing to Zane. The ninja tried getting to him, but the teacher kept them back. She put a finger on his neck frowning. "I don't feel a pulse and he feels cold," she said and some students get a bad feeling while the ninja are freaking out. "He's fine just call his guardian," Lloyd said. "No I'm calling a ambulance," The teacher said whipping out her phone. Marionette and Adrien felt useless they are heroes they should do something. Alya put her phone screen in front of Zane's nose when it didn't fog up she said. "He's not breathing," That sent the class into a panic while the ninja just continued trying to get to Zane. "Oh my god he's dead!" Lila screams and everyone became more panicked. Cole pushed past them and picked Zane up bridal style with ease and ran out the classroom with him.

"Mr. Brookestone come back right now!" The teacher yells. The class room tries running after him, but the ninja 'accidentally' trip them. Cole ran into the boys bathroom and locked the door putting Zane down on the ground. Just in time too because Zane's camouflage dropped revealing his titanium skin. Zane's eyes opened and he looked at himself. "What happened?" Zane asks. "You started glitching then passed out the class thinks I just ran off with a dead kid," Cole said. "Jay's zap caused my functions to shut down," Zane said. "But he's done much worse than that and you were fine," Cole said. "Yes, but I was recharging myself when he did it so it caused me too loose all my energy. We need to wait until I recharge enough to go back into camouflage mode," Zane said. "How long will that take?" Cole asks. "Around fifteen minutes," Zane answers.

Back with the class

"this is all my fault," Jay was panicking. "Jay it isn't your fault everything will be fine," Nya assures her boyfriend as the teacher and principal were talking to police about Cole running off with a possibility dead Zane. "We just need to focus on finding them before the police do," Lloyd said. The ninja split up to find the two. Suspicious Adrien follows Lloyd while Marionette followed Nya.

Jay was looking around in the boys locker room. "Cole? Cole?" He calls. He heard a click and turns his head seeing Cole come out of the boys bathroom. "Jay where are the others?" Cole asks. "Looking for you is Zane okay?" Jay asks. "Your zap caused his power to run out or something and he's recharging he needs a few more minutes before he can hide," Cole explains. "So this is all my fault? The whole school thinks you ran off with a dead body," Jay said. "We just need too," Cole was cut off when police came in. They saw Cole and grabbed him. "Hey paws off," Cole said. "Where is the student you are endangering?" The police officer asked. "I wasn't doing anything wrong!" Cole argues. "Where is he?" The cop asked again. "He's in the janitors closet I saw him in there on the second floor," Jay answered quickly. The cop nodded and pulled Cole out and Cole sent a panic look before going out the door. Jay backed up against a locker and slid down it. "Jesus when will I stop messing things up for everyone?" Jay asks himself. He just needed to stay calm. He got out his music box, but it did not calm him down it just made him break down crying.

Hawkmoth

"My my a student guilty of hurting his friend," Hawkmoth got his akuma. "I'll do with five now fly my akuma and evilize this soul," the akuma flies out to it's new target.

Back at the school

The entire school was watching as Cole was dragged out front. "I swear I was helping him! Just listen to me!" Cole pleads. "Yeah he didn't do anything wrong," Kai defends his brother in arms. "I bet Cole poisoned him!" Lila yelled into the crowd though no one knew it was her who said it. Some student were feeling emotions they could not describe at the thought. Alya was wide eyed, Nino was looking kinda mad, most of the class looked betrayed, Marionette, and Adrien though expected much more was at play here. "No I didn't he's okay just resting," Cole said. "Oh yeah than where did you hide the body?" Officer Roger asks. "I can't tell you," Cole answers. "Search the school," Officer Roger said and the police force swarmed the building. Lloyd, Nya, and, Kai were trying to get past them and too Cole who got cuffs put on him. He could easily break out of them, but that would look suspicious. "I hereby charge you under suspected murder charges of a student," officer Rogers said.

Suddenly though all the lights in the school exploded causing students to duck for cover avoiding the glass. A laugh fills the school eerily and suddenly a spark of lightning goes along the lights then materialize into something or someone and stood in front of Cole and officer Rogers. It had silver curly hair, grey with a tinge of blue skin, triangles going down half his face, a blue rockers suit with stars on it.

"Oh we won't be doing any of that now," he giggles. "Is that Jay?" Kai asks. "Oh no," Nya said. "And who are you?" Officer Rogers asks as Cole took the chance to start walking back. "I'm Shocker," Shocker said with a mock bow and then makes sparks in his hands. "Shocking name huh? Any who I need you to go," Shocker said. "No," Roger said. "Oh well," Jay shrugs then used his powers. All the technology in the school area started going haywire wires coming out and tripping students, phones zapping whoever held them, computers slamming down on the users, cars beeping and driving into things, and Marcov Max's robot started using his claw hand and hitting everyone near him. Students and teachers screamed and ran for cover. The cops did the same. Cole tried to get away, but Shocker grabbed his arm. "Don't leave Hawkmoth wants to have a talk," then he zapped away with Cole. "What the?" Kai said out loud before Shocker reappears behind him. "Come on," he said grabbing both Lloyd and Kai and zapping away. Nya was scared as she looked around amongst the fleeing students. She backed up until she backed into the body of someone dangerous. "Hi Nya do you know where Zane is?" Shocker asks. "Jay snap out of it," Nya said. "No," Shocker said. Before he could grab Nya a yo-yo wrapped around her pulling her back from Shocker who growls. "It's not nice to shock people you know," Ladybug said. ""It's not nice stealing my girlfriend," Shocker said back. "It's also not nice stealing your friends. Now where are they?" Cat Noir said. "They are fine," Shocker waves off. "Give up your akuma and those civilians," Ladybug said. "Give up your miraculous," Shocker said back. "No," Cat Noir said. "Oh well," Shocker turned to lighting and tried striking at lightning speed (no pun intended), but Ladybug and Cat Noir kept deflecting barely while also making sure Nya was safe. "Come on we can talk this out," Ladybug said. Shocker became solid again. "We could if the police hadn't just decided to take Cole from the boys locker room....wait the locker room!" Shocker looked to the direction and zapped down there. He got in and called out. "Zane? It's me Jay just come out now the ghost is clear I'll get you somewhere safer to recharge," Shocker called out. The door to the boys bathroom opened and Zane carefully came out from where he was hiding in camo mode again now fully charged. "Jay? I am okay where are," Suddenly Zane was knocked off his feet when Shocker appears in front of him. "Jay?" Zane asks backing up. "Zane buddy sorry for that little zap earlier. Come on the others are waiting," Shocker said. Before Zane could get away Shocker grabbed his arm. He zapped outside with Zane to see if he could find Nya. When he got there no Nya or the two heroes were in sight. "Oh well if your out there bring me Nya and your miraculous then everything will be fine again no more mess ups. Meet me where it's always fun and games," Shocker called out as Zane tries to wretch free from his grasp. Shocker zapped away with Zane. Lucky for the two heroes and Nya he didn't see them hiding behind a classroom door. Ladybug and Cat Noir are relieved to see that Cole didn't actually murder Zane.

"What are we gonna do where did he take them?" Cat Noir asks. "I know," Nya answers and the two heroes looked to her. "Where it's always fun and games has to be a arcade since there's tech for him to zap through plus Jay loves going to arcades a lot," Nya explains. "She's smart," Cat Noir said and Nya beams proud of herself. "He's fast we need something to keep him from targetting us," Ladybug said. "Wasn't there a illusions miraculous?" Nya asks. "That could work, but I also know something else to help," Ladybug said looking at Nya with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 144 45
Lloyd had a hard life, growing up in an orphanage without even knowing his parents. He got used to it, being alone in this world, but he sill grew up...
18.1K 514 26
Taking place shortly after the events of The Hands of Time: when a mission to save kidnapped kids goes wrong, a mysterious clan believes Jay holds th...
4.1K 66 23
Taking on from part 1 the guys and girls have become local celebrities at their school, and city, which has everyone is begging to befriend and be wi...
8.3K 144 13
{LEGO Ninjago Fanfiction} [In Between Season 4 And 5] (Completed) After fighting the Anacoundria worshippers, Ninjago has finally found peace. Skylor...