One night with a billionaire

By CL2121

One night Two people Three incredible moments But no amount is as big as the mess we're in now... ... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
1. L U C Y
2. B A X
3. L U C Y
4. B A X
5. L U C Y
6. L U C Y
7. L U C Y
8. B A X
9. L U C Y
10. B A X
11. L U C Y
12. B A X
13. L U C Y
14. B A X
15. B A X
16. L U C Y
17. B A X
18. L U C Y
19. B A X
20. L U C Y
21. B A X
22. L U C Y
23. B A X
24. L U C Y
25. L U C Y
26. B A X
27. L U C Y
28. B A X
29. L U C Y
30. B A X
31. L U C Y
32. B A X
33. B A X
34. B A X
35. B A X
36. L U C Y
37. B A X
39. B A X
40. B A X
41. L U C Y
42. B A X
43. L U C Y
44. B A X
E P I L O G U E

38. L U C Y

26.6K 1K 16
By CL2121

A few more days passed by like a gush of wind. They went so fast, I was surprised to hear my doctors next words.

"You're free to go home, Miss Partridge. I will discharge you this afternoon and will arrange further tests and checks for in the months coming."

"Thank you so much!" I sighed and shut my eyes in contentment. "I can't wait to get home and in bed."

Home. What was home anymore? The last thing I remember was living on my own, my room being ochre yellow and definitely not having a boyfriend or a baby. So where was home now? A surge of sickness began whirling it's way through my tummy, threatening to throw up this mornings breakfast. I was absolutely terrified to face reality.

"Is everything okay?" I hadn't realised he was still in the room. "You look taken back all of a sudden, you were excited just a second ago." He looked at me inquisitively before sitting down beside me. He was no psychologist but it was clear he knew something was up.

"I'm scared." I admitted through a whisper, as I stared down at the unattractive green hospital blanket enveloping my body.

Reaching for my hand, he said, "I understand. But I have huge faith that Mr Baxter and that sweet little baby girl of yours will make you feel safe as soon as they get here. Don't you worry." His enthusiastic smile brought a smile to my own face. He was right about that, I strangely felt safe around Baxter and I wasn't sure why. Well, apart from the obvious - he clearly means something to me inside. It was just so strange. Until you experience memory loss, you wouldn't understand.

"I'm scared I won't be able to settle, or build that bond with my baby." I felt tears shredding my eyes, stinging and burning. I didn't want to cry again.

"Miss Partridge, you have already bonded with your baby. I saw you the other day, it's clear as day how much you both love each other. Try not to think too much, and focus on what's in front of you. The past will only resurface if it wants to, you need to focus on making memories now." His words were so true, but they were like a gut to the heart. I wanted my memories back. But he was right, I should focus on now and our baby. The connection I feel for both Angel and Bax is like no other, it's confusing but full of so much emotion. There's so much love holding us together.

"Thank you. You're right, I need to focus on now." I smiled, watching him leave the room.

As the door opened for him, Bax came striding towards me. Angel was in her little car seat by his side, and a huge smile tugged the corners of his lips as he looked at me. The butterflies and strangely familiar sense of contentment and happiness, filled my whole body. My doctor was right, I had to focus on now. And right now, I wanted so bad to go home with Bax and Angel. I wanted to spend the evening getting to know Bax inside and out, finding out why I fell so hard for him in the first place.

"Morning, Beautiful." He kissed my cheek, lingering for longer than needed, giving me opportunity to inhale his scent. His aftershave also smelt familiar, as well did his shampoo.

I was about to speak when something spun through my brain. A thought that felt more like a memory. A club, bright lights, stale beer filled my nostrils mixed with his scent. Then he came into view, smartly dressed in front of me.

"Baby? What happened? Look at me!" He sounded distressed as his eyes glanced across my face. "I'm calling the doctor-"

"No, don't." I shook my head, noticing a tear had struck my cheek. "I had a memory, I think. I'm not sure."

His eyes widened and he settled on the bed. "What was it?"

"A club, you were there. Your scent, it reminded me somehow." I sniffed back my tears as I studied him.

He grimaced. "My scent? Do I smell?" His eyes were wide. I burst out laughing, less hurt than expected at the fact he was more concerned by that than the actual meaning behind the memory.

"I'm sorry, baby." He clasped my hands. "That's where we met. You slapped me in the face for being nice-" He held his hand up at me as I was about to interject him. I scrunched my face up confused. How could I slap him for being nice?

"I'd politely mentioned that your bum was almost on show because Avery had dressed you." His eyes widened. "You do remember Avery don't you?!"

"Yes baby I do." I froze. I was stunned that I'd easily called him baby. Nevertheless, I liked it. And so did he by the looks of his reaction, he had a huge grin on his face and his eyes were sparkling.

But as gorgeous as he was, I was interested in something he had said. "What do you mean you said my bum was almost out my dress?! I never dress like that? What was I wearing?" I demanded answers. What had Avery done to me?

His laughter filled the room before he went on to explain. "I'm not sure why, but she dressed you."

Typical Avery. She always was controlling like that. I pushed it aside and focused on us.

"So, what did we do? Did we exchange numbers? Arrange a date?" I asked, waggling my eyebrows.

I knew as soon as his face dropped and he rubbed the back of his neck, that I wasn't about to like his next answer.

"Not exactly. Just please promise you won't hate me. I beg."

I nodded, nervous to hear his response.

He exhaled. "We had a one night stand, it's how we made Angel." His face was pained and he could barely look at me. But I was in shock. I'd never once had a one night stand - or at least I hadn't. But looking him up and down, I could understand why I'd chose to. If there was one thing I'd learnt about Bax since waking up with memory loss, it was that he was undeniably gorgeous. Breathtaking, even. His body was made for a God.

I bit my lip without realising, earning a look I couldn't decipher from him.

"Why are you doing that sexy thing that always drives me mad?" He pulled my lip out of my teeth's reach, caressing it with his thumb.

My cheeks heated. God, he just had to say that didn't he?

"It's just, I don't do those things-"

"As you mentioned at the time." He interrupted.

"-so, I'm just a little confused. But, I can see why I chose to with you." My voice trailed off into a tiny whisper, but he heard. He began smirking, stroking my left cheek.

"I see your eyes are still working then beautiful." He winked, joking around.

I pushed him lightly in the chest, laughing myself. "You're so full of yourself."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. I'm just so glad you didn't hit the roof." He sounded, and looked, relieved.

"You're going to have to tell me everything else that happened though. So if there is anything that could possibly anger me, you better be prepared." I warned him, and although I was slightly joking, his new expression told me there was something I had to worry about.

Deciding I wasn't about to dwell on that just yet, I pushed it aside and focused on him and Angel. Just like the doctor ordered.

"So, when do I get to hold my baby?" I made grabbing hands towards her small frame, laying asleep in her chair. She was so beautiful.

"Now."

As he gently pulled her out of her seat, I informed him what the doctor said. "I can go home today, did they tell you?"

"Hmm-mm." He replied, settling Angel into my arms. She fit so perfectly.

Her little smile beamed up at me, and her eyes danced across my face. She tugged my T-shirt and I watched as her eyes succumbed to sleep. I watched her closely until Bax spoke again.

"I'm taking you back to your house, we were living there. The baby room is set up and the bedroom will hopefully be familiar, we haven't stayed there yet," he gestured to him and Angel. "Because I wasn't ready to without you."

My heart broke a little. He loved me so much he couldn't sleep in - what I presume is - our bed. From the way he spoke, I'm guessing we were practically living there for a while. Now I had one reason to prove why I fell in love with him; he cares for me more than anyone ever has.

"That's perfect, baby. So perfect."

And it was. I was honestly excited for my future, memory loss or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 187K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
1.4M 32.1K 44
The Wattpad draft! Not the final version. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Never had a one-night stand," "A one-night stand huh?" he smirked, "And what...
219K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
1.3M 44.7K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...