"š²šžš¬, š¢'š¦ šš š šžš§š¢š®ļæ½...

By somethingheavenknows

short little stories about a character i hold very dear. ā™› feel free to message me with requests- everyone d... More

home late
nightmare
jeopardy
bothered
thunderstorm

note from the author

2.6K 11 1
By somethingheavenknows

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

     hi all!!

this is just gonna be me periodically uploading lil ditties i think up in my head when i dream of my sweet little doctor. probably mostly fluff but you never know, maybe i'll go crazy go stupid one day... we'll see.

feel free to request stories or just ask for one dedicated to yourself, anything you'd like (within reason, of course!) i'm open to suggestions.

i hope you like my stories, and i hope you're doing alright. <3

     just look at him ramble. so cute. ANYWAYS hope u like the oneshots ok Bye.

- you dear SSA (Supervisory Simp Agent)
somethingheavenknows

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
276K 8.3K 63
ā Shut up,āž ā Make me, š©š«š¢š§šœšžš¬š¬.āž šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
533K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.