SUCCUMBING SALVATORE

By aestheticfoods

cara delores, a newly transferred young student, foolishly eager for attention. salvatore romano, an assistan... More

adonis
red lingerie
sanctions
cherry cake
fantasies
friends with benefits
artistic
girlfriend troubles
you look bewitching
gelato
rejecting her sexual fantasies
sinful
lessons in decorum
buxom
natural beauty
that bikini on my bedroom floor
did you fall from heaven
italy
venice girl
sat on a throne of lies
cut the tension with a knife
i don't want to hurt you
mafia don
mean girls
gang
midnight shenanigans
sunrise
beauty
pretty girl like you
a big tough man needs someone to soften his heart
what the hell happened last night
little seductress
migliore amico
moan in ecstasy
nonna's sauce
dinner with his fiancรฉe
friends
navy shirt
give this ring to someone you truly love
even god wants me to remember
no one wants us together
antonio
mile high club
you mean so much to me
chocolate croissant
i'll still be in your heart
he broke your heart didn't he
chicken soup
vip area
a piece of my heart
prom
epilogue
bonus chapter

angelic lullaby

2K 52 3
By aestheticfoods

~chapter forty one~

His thumb scrapes over my bottom lip, I look up at him and I feel his hand slide under my top and he squeezes my breast.

"Mia Cara" he whispers and looks back at me and I can't believe I'm actually at his house again, on a freakin' Tuesday night.

"Tell me you're sorry for how you didn't see me today" he says to me and I sit on his lap and touch his forearms

"I'm sorry"

"Say you're sorry Mr Romano" he says and I playfully chuckle at him and suck in a shallow breath as I kiss his lips

"I'm sorry Mr Romano" I whisper, the wizards slipping out of my mouth like caramel and he grins in appreciation.

"That's Mi amor" he says proudly and he pulls me closer to him and we kiss passionately and he moans under his tongue.

"I have something to tell you" he says and we cease to kiss and I snuggle into his chest as he caresses my cheek gently.

"Tell me" I whisper and he kisses the crown of my head and I look up at him as he stalls and my brows furrow together.

"Angeline cut off the engament last night" he says and my eyes widen as I look over at him, my heart bursts with excitement but I still feel confused.

"But I thought you had to get married..."

"Are you not happy?" He asks me with a sad face and I grab his face in my hands and shake my head with a smile.

"No of course not, I'm so happy but what about your father? Will he drag you back to Italy and the make you the don?" I say and he shrugs

"I don't know" he says

"She just said she couldn't marry me when she saw how happy I was with you, I respect her a lot after last night" he says

"I mean I'm happy she's supportive about us but what about your father?" I say and he rubs circles on my hip reassuringly.

"Mia Cara I'm not sure either to be honest. I want to say that I know but once my father finds out" He pauses and looks at me dead in the eye.

"Hell will break loose"

"I can't have you being dragged back to Italy, we've only just started to become more serious! Hell we aren't even boyfriend and girlfriend!" I say

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks me on his kitchen counter and I gasp as I realise he is serious about us.

"Um, yeah of course!" I say feeling off guard and then he shakes his head, "I'm sorry you deserve the world and I have just asked you to be..."

He starts to ramble and I chuckle at how cute he looks right now as this is probably going to be the only time I will see the Salvatore Romano nervous.

Nothing seems to phase him

"It's fine, I'm lucky to have you, I don't need anything else" I say and he looks at my Cartier bracket and chuckles, "right about that"

"It was a present" I blush and he kisses my lips and strokes my cheek, "promise me you won't leave me if I become the don" he says

"Salvatore!" I say hoping to god he won't ever get involved with that lifestyle and he smiles at my flustered state.

"I'm joking amor" he smiles and kisses my lips one last time and I jump off his lap and he looks at me whilst leaning on the counter.

"What?"

"You're one beautiful girlfriend" he says and I roll my eyes with a blush and look at him,

"Promise me you won't let your father take over your life boyfriend?" I ask him and he stalks over to me as he grabs my waist with his hands.

"Promise"

He says and hugs my waist and kisses my head and walks over to the fridge and randomly turns to ask me, "do you want Tiramisu?"

"Yes please" I say kind of craving the creamy, alcoholic pudding and he nods as he gets out the homemade Tiramisu.

"I'm going to need to go the gym after this" he grumbles under his breath and cuts two big slices for each of us.

"Grazie" I reply and his eyes light up and I can see the lust evident in his eyes when he hears me speak in his native language.

"Bella" he says with his mouth half open still and I tuck into the late night dish of Tiramisu and I moan at how nice it is.

"Who made this?" I say pointing to the dessert and he smiles at me as he eats his slowly, "Me" he answers and my eyebrows shoot up

"I knew you could cook but I didn't think you could bake" I say and I realise how sexy my boyfriend is in this moment.

"My Nonna taught me to cook and bake as did my mother, Italians take culinary skills very seriously" he winks and I chuckle.

"I couldn't make this even if you paid me a million dollars, it would end up as a big pile of cream and liquor" I joke

He chortles at me and I continue to eat the delectable dessert and once I'm full I put my cake fork down with a happy smile.

"Done?" He asks me, having finished a long time before me, and I wonder where he puts it all, I still have a third of the cake leftover.

"Now for my second dessert" he whispers hungrily taking his eyes over my body and shamelessly I watch as he gets closer to me, licking the cream from his lips.

He gets his finger and swipes away at a bit of the cream next to my mouth and he licks it away and sits back in his seat.

"Kiss me" I whisper seductively and he stands up and walks next to the candle and his face turns a dark shade of candlelight.

"Kiss you? Tsk tsk I'm going to have to do more than that mi amor" he says and I feel the in-between of my legs heat up.

He walks over to me and picks me up and the Tiramisu dishes are long forgotten as he places me on the bed.

He then leaves me for a moment on the bed and he grabs the leftover Tiramisu and takes a bit in his hand.

He quickly unbuttons my top for me and I throw it to the side of the bed and feel my stomach bubble with anticipation.

He then smears a bit of Tiramisu on my stomach and he licks it clean and I feel my toes and fingers dig into the bedsheets.

"Fuck Salvatore" I whimper as his tongue explores my stomach and each time he places cream on it my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Beautiful Cara, you're stunning" he says lapping you the last bits of his pudding and I sit up feeling my wet stomach and he kisses my lips.

"Lie with me" he says and I look around hoping that Angeline doesn't come through the door, even though she knows, it still would be awkward.

He lies next to me and I feel his warm breath nuzzle against my neck and he kisses my cheek and I lean into him.

We listen to each other breath for a while but I feel him tangle his fingers through my hair and I sigh in content when he kisses my forehead.

"I'm never going to leave you Mia Cara" he promised and I smile to myself and snuggle further into his chest

"You mean a lot to me" I say back and he hums I feel his breath and I close my eyes as he sings a song under his breath.

Then I feel the world around me darken as I fall asleep to his angelic lullaby as he strokes my hair peacefully.

A/N

awhwhhwhw my heartttt 🥺 these two are freaky BUT cute the next minute and I'm here for it!

question: if you could sit down and eat dinner with any of the characters in this book who would it be?

Personally, I would eat dinner with Salvatore- because he can cook and he's sexc af.

I would also loveeeee to eat dinner with either Loren (she seems fun) or Cara our main gal cuz she's a little seductress ;)

My insta- emilysophia_xox
My sc- earblaster16
My pinterest- Emily Sophia
My Wattpad- aestheticfoods
         X.          X.       X.          X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.2K 12
A Cherik Jane Eyre AU: Small and measured but intelligent and determined, Charles Xavier is a child born into circumstances of hardship; his father d...
29.7K 740 32
She is sassy but kind ,He is cruel but caring Their first meeting was terrifying for her but annoying for him Danger lurks around him ,Love surroun...
408K 25.5K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
174K 3.6K 47
And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap... ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐–๐-clueless, naive, innocent. With her parents goin...