Lotus (Legends Of Tomorrow...

By Providentia-

Now that the Time Masters are destroyed, it's up to Kate Rory and the Legends to guard the timeline. But new... More

Cast
2. Einstein
3. Back To The Future
4. The JSA
5. Steel boy
6. Japan
8. 1987
9. Damien Darhk
7. Zombies
10. The Old West
11. Quentin Turnbull
12. Team-building
13. A dream world
14. Ghosts of the past
15. Al Capone
16. Kidnapped
17. Grim Freakin' Reaper
18. George Lucas
20. George Washington
21. Christmas
19. The Call
22. The light
23. NASA and Secrets
24. Neil Armstrong who?
25. Stuck in Space
26. The Spear of Destiny
27. Helping ourselves
28. The Legion of Doom
...

1. We are the Legends

3.5K 60 30
By Providentia-

The Time Masters were an organisation charged with protecting history from rogue time travelers, but they were destroyed.

Under the leadership of Rip Hunter (Grim Reaper) we have taken up their mantle.

Sara Lance, former member of the League of assassins. (Just Sara)

Dr. Raymond Palmer, The Atom. (Haircut)

The arsonist, Mick Rory. (Chucky)

His sister, Kate Rory. The invisible mafia girl. (Me)

And Firestorm, the merged superform of Jefferson Jackson (kid) and Martin Stein (professor egghead).

We are the only ones left to protect history. We are The Legends of Tomorrow.

---

Kate's P.O.V.

I hate France. I'm wearing a ridiculously fancy dress and my hair is braided in about a million braids. It's almost as awful as that time I was wearing those fake earrings in the 60's.

We're in some royal mansion, France 1637. Me and Sara are in the queen's bedroom, playing maid. I bring her the necklace she asked for.

I'm still debating whether or not I should steel it. Lenny told me to stop stealing and stick with the team, but why can't I just do both?

I decide not to steal it, I don't want to ruin the timeline more than we will already do. The mission hasn't gone wrong yet, but it probably will soon enough.

So I just put the necklace around her neck. "It's beautiful, Your Grace." Sara says.

"As is yours. Who gave it to you?" The queen asks.

Sara grabs her necklace. "My sister." She answers.

"You speak of her as if she's gone."

Sara sends me a grateful smile. It wasn't until now that I realise I took her hand.

When she doesn't get a response, the queen stands up. "It's alright. You don't have to tell me."

When she still doesn't get a response, she walks around us. "You know, I don't often meet such beautiful ladies here." She's standing behind and between us, we can see her in the mirror.

She strokes our arms. Sending a shiver down my spine. I'm doing my best to hide it, but Sara noticed. I can see she's tempted too.

"Your husband-" I start, but she doesn't let me finish.

"Enjoys the company of his male courtiers. Why should I be denied similar... pleasures?" The last part, I barely understold since she whispered it in Sara's ear.

"Can we?" Sara whispers in my ear.

I know we should probably be responsible, make sure Anne (I believe that's the queens name) is safe and then help the rest of the team out. But I have faith in the team and I know they can do this without us.

So I nod, turn around and kiss the queen. The second I open my mouth, she slips her tongue inside. I feel a hand on my back, I recognise it as Sara's. Anne lets out a moan and pulls back, to breath. I see Sara is kissing the queen's neck.

Anne turns around and kisses Sara. I stand back and bite my bottom lip in anticipation. Who knew Anne of Austria was that hot. And Sara, well, she's always just perfect.

Sara leads the queen to the bed. She grabs my wrist to bring me along. Before I fully realise what's happening, I'm lying on the bed, Sara's lips are on mine and the queens lips are on my colarbone. Clothes are going everywhere, until we're all in our underwear and I can't bring myself to do anything but to moan.

And that's how I became a bottom. But lets be realistic, I'm with the queen of France and Sara Lance, did I really expect this to go differently?

But I don't give up this easily, when the queen sits up for a second to take off her necklace, I flip Sara and me around. I let our tongues collide as Sara lets out a happy moan. When I pull away to breath, I see that the queen is watching us. The lust evident in her eyes.

Sara and I share a look. I roll myself off of Sara and sit down on Anne's lap, leaving soft kisses on her neck. Sara does the same from behind her and on the other side of her neck.

I allow my fingers to slip under her panty's.

"Kate." I hear Sara say.

I pull my fingers from under Anne's underwear and turn to Sara. "What?"

She points out the window, I look outside to see the kid and professor egghead flying around as Firestorm.

I sigh in disappointment. I stand up and throw Sara her yellow dress. We ignore the questions from the queen and we quickly get dressed. I just can't find my left shoe. "Where's my shoe?" I ask.

Sara looks around the room. "There." She says, pointing at the fireplace with the remnants of my shoe in it. She throws me one of the queens shoes instead. I sigh and put it on. To my suprise, it fits perfecly.

Maybe now the handsome prince will appear and marry me.

"Why are you leaving?" The queen asks us.

I look at Sara to help me out, but she's busy trying to fix her make up. So I come up with a miserable excuse. "We just, uh... We have somewhere to be. It's important, sorry."

When Sara's done, we go back to the rest of the team. They seem to be done fighting the bad guys. We also spot the king. "I believe the queen is waiting for you in her bedroom." Sara tells him with a quick bow of her head.

The kid, still as Firestorm, sees my left shoe. "And I'll bet she's all warmed up for you."

"Shut your mouth kid, or I'll cut your eyes out and feed'em to you." I threaten. He's still smiling at me in amusement.

Chucky realises what has happened. "I'm gonna kill her." He says. Bringing out a sword and starting to go back inside.

"Chucky, you can't keep killing everyone I sleep with!" I exclaim.

He has his murder look on. "Watch me."

The only reason Sara is still alive is because of her League training. Chucky has tried to kill her multiple times, but he gave up eventually.

I spot a laser gun next to a dead guy, I grab it and point it at my brother. "Hold it." I say.

He turns around. We stare at each other for a minute. I know the rest of the team is looking at us in amusement, except for Grim Reaper who is probably too busy worrying about the timeline. I bet even the king is looking.

Eventually Chucky grunts and gives in.

"We must be on our way." Reaper says. Then we all follow him out.

---

"Put another successful mission down in the books. Where are we off to next?" Haircut asks, while we walk through the halls of the Waverider.

Professor egghead answers him."Gideon and I have calculated a 96% likelihood of another aberration in Bhopal, 1912."

I join the conversation. "Why can't it be Aruba, 2016?"

The kid agrees. "For real. We've been going non-stop for the past six months."

"Nobody wants to address the fact that Cardinal Richelieu's men were armed with laser guns?" Sara asks.

"Clearly provided to them by a time pirate or some-such." Egghead comments. I've known him for so long and he still annoys me.

The kid agrees with him too. "Ah, Grey's right. We need to find out who so-"

Grim Reaper doesn't let him finish. "You can get another chance at destroying the very history that you're supposed to be protecting?"

"I knew I forgot something. The part where Reaper tells us everything we did wrong." I say, taking of the shoe that's from the queen.

He turns to me and Sara. "As in seducinging the queen of France just before she's supposed to conceive the country's greatest hope for the future?"

I'm not sure what to do with the shoe, so Sara takes it from me while defending us. "She seduced us."

There's another part of the lecture, but I skip it and go to my room to change. When I'm done, Sara walks in. She stayed on the bridge for the lecture.

She wraps her hands around my waist and leans forward to plant a small kiss on my lips. "So the queen of France... that was probably the last thing I thought I'd do in my life."

I smile. "It was fun. We should do it again."

She starts to change her clothes. "Yeah, we should." Then she turns to me, in her underwear now. "But I'm already happy with you though."

I smile and kiss her, slowly this time. I try to deepen the kiss, but she pulls back, with a smirk. "I should get dressed."

I give her a sad face in response. She smiles, she gets dressed quickly and throws me the bag of licorice that I keep under my pillow. She gives me one last kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say, already busy opening the bag of licorice.

When I look up, I see her walk out of the door. How did I get so lucky?

I decide to eat my licorice in the galley. Reaper insisted that we call it that. Kitchen isn't good enough.

I'm eating my licorice in peace, when Haircut walks in. "Did you know that licorice has glycyrrhizin in it, which causes potassium levels to drop, which can cause abnormal heart rhythms, high blood pressure, swelling, lethargy and even heart failure?"

I calmly eat another piece. "Of course I do, I went to med school, remember?"

"Then why are you still eating that?" He sits down next to me and points at my licorice.

I eat the last piece in the bag. "Because it tastes good." I answer him, throwing the empty bag in the garbage can.

He's about to say something really annoying, when the ship starts shaking. "Head thing, what was that?"

No reply.

"Gideon, what was that?" Haircut asks. The head does reply now.

"That was a time quake, originated from New York City, 1942."

We share a look and run towards the bridge, everyone is already there, looking at some pictures. The kid is the first one to speak up. "Wow, someone just plew up New York."

Someone blew up New York?

"During World War II. Think we can all guess wo that someone is." Sara says.

"Nazis. I hate Nazis." Chucky grunts.

"Aided by some sort of time traveling ally, obviously." Reaper adds.

Then the professor asks one of his questions. "Wait, does that mean the Allied forces lost the war?"

Then the kid asks another question. "In which case, why aren't we speaking German right now?"

"Because we're in the temporal zone." Haircut answers him.

Grim Reaper gives him another answer. "And because it takes time for the consequences of an aberration, even one as cataclysmic as this one, to ripple throughout time."

"So how much time do we have to stop it?" I ask.

"Isn't traveling to that particular time precisely what Rex Tyler told us not to do?" Reaper argues.

I'm about to say something mean, when Sara speaks up. "Well, what's the alternative? We let New York blow up?"

"It's not like there are Time Masters left to stop it." Haircut points out.

At the mention of the Time Master's, I can't help but look at the pinky ring from Lenny. The one I'm still wearing around my ring finger. Sara takes my hand and gives me a comforting smile.

"Ms. Lance is right, we are history's last line of defense." Professor egghead says.

Here we go with the hero crap again.

"I like the sound of that." The kid replies.

Luckily, Chucky ends the hero crap. "I'd rather die than speak German."

Grim Reaper takes his face in his hands and exhales deeply. "Best case scenario, let's assume that Mr. Tyler is wrong and we all end up not dying in 1942. What if, in endeavoring to save New York, we make things worse?"

"What could be worse than a genocidal fascist nuclear-armed super power?" Egghead asks.

I pet Grim Reaper on the shoulder. "Relax, Reaper. We got this."

Then I walk out. Sara follows me, since she's still holding my hand. The rest of the team is not far behind.

Here we are, about to save the world again.

I should get payed for this.

---

Hello people. Here I am again.

I finished writing season 2 of LoT and I'm going to publish a chapter every Wednesday.

I just have one question: Should Sara and Kate have a child?

Please don't skip this question, because I'm not starting with season 3 until I have an answer.

Thank you for sticking with me though. I hope you'll like this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.1K 49
A Nyssara FanFic (Arrow) Sara Lance is the sweet yet rebellious daughter of a police detective. Though co-captain of the cheerleading team, she was...
2.6K 159 36
Part 6 of rewritten second chances. My name is Sara Lance. After spending years working to protect the timeline, I find myself back at the beginning...
75.7K 1.9K 20
This is the story of Kate Rory, sister of Mick Rory. She's not that interesting, right? Just a crook, like her brother and their friend Leonard Snar...
44.6K 1.3K 30
Since Lizzy could remember it was only her brother and Mick Rory, who had always been by her side. She did everything with Leonard and Mick. Many tim...