Butter Pecan (SasuNaru)

By Friesyum8

My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, eve... More

Peaches and Cream
Toffee Crunch
Caramel Bananas
Coffee Almond
Honey Graham
Maple Walnut
Passion Fruit
Lemon Custard
Tutti Frutti
Oatmeal Cookie
Cinnamon Snickerdoodle
Butter Brickle
Raspberry Cheesecake
Old Fashioned
Strawberry Milk
Fairy Bread
Marshmallow Pie
Bonus 1: Twinkie
Bonus 2: Beignet
Bonus 3: Cannoli
Final Bonus: Soufflé

Toasted Coconut

8K 160 894
By Friesyum8

He looks so... peaceful.

I gaze at Sasuke's sleeping face and smile. I cup his cheeks and brush his skin with my thumb.

"I gotta go now, Sasuke..." I whisper under my breath.

I kiss him on the forehead, his eyebrows knitting in his sleep, "See you later. Sleep well."

I slide off the bed and pick up my clothes. I put on one of Sasuke's shirts in replacement for my tattered sweater. Once I'm dressed, I walk over to the mirror and check out my appearance.

Oh my! I'm covered in marks!

I position the oversized shirt to hide the blemishes, blushing at the memories behind them. He's going to have to stop marking me. It's going to cause problems if anyone were to see.

I turn back to the bed and sit next to Sasuke. Payback time! I slide the blanket down his chest, revealing his chiseled upper body. He doesn't have a single mark on him!

Sasuke's chest rises and falls with every breath he takes. I slowly move on top of his lap and lace his fingers in mine. I lean down and press a tender kiss on his chest, fluttering my eyes shut.

My delicate kiss develops harshly when I start sucking his skin through my teeth. Sasuke hums in his sleep, my plump lips creating a red blur on his pale skin. I retract with a pop, grinning at my mark mischievously. Now we're the same.

I lick my lips and press my more kisses all over his body, leaving many hickeys and marks behind. I top it all off with a bite to his shoulder, a pink love bite indented on his skin. That should do it.

I slide off his lap satisfied and cover him back up with the blanket. He's in for a surprise when he wakes up.

"I'm leaving now. Wish me luck, Sasu..." I mumble, kissing his cheek.

I back away, my hand slipping out of his palm. Before I can get away completely, I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me back.

"Wah!" I yelp in surprise, the hand dragging me back onto the bed.

I land right next to Sasuke, his hunky arms wrapped around me and cuddling me close.

"Don't leave yet." He tells me in a groggy voice, "Stay a little longer..."

I flush and hug his arms, "I-I have to go. My parents will wake up soon and they'll check on m-me. I have to be there."

"They can wait." He shares, snuggling his head in the crook of my neck, "Stay with me."

I giggle, "You're such a baby. I'll see you again at work later today."

"No." He mopes stubbornly, hugging me tightly.

"I'm serious. I actually have to go." I inform him.

"Five more minutes."

I chuckle, "Fine."

It just dawned on me that we'll have to earn half of our money back. If that isn't pressure enough, my parents are threatening to get me married off to Hinata.

I thought we were going to be able to avoid that situation when Sasuke said that we had enough money to leave. Now, we're back at square one with half the amount of funds and a major problem to fix. At least we have Sakura's guaranteed silence... for now.

Maybe I could tell my parents about Hinata's secret relationship with Kiba...?

Nah. He told me to keep that a secret. I could never betray his trust for my own gain.

Unless... I convince him to spill the beans somehow. I could do it at work since we work the same shift today. Then my parents wouldn't be able to force me with Hinata and they'll stop pestering me to introduce my lover.

That'll work. It has to.

"Sasuke?" I call out to him, wanting to inform him of my plan, "...Hey?... Sasuke?"

Sasuke snores lightly, his grip around my body loosening a bit. He fell asleep... I guess that makes sense, it's 5 am.

I sit up, Sasuke's head resting on my lap. I smooth his hair with my fingers and rub soothing circles in his scalp.

"I'll tell you later."

I drop out of the bed, tucking Sasuke back in again and walking away. I pick up the jar of money and stash it back under the bed. Finally, I depart from his room, passing the multicolored berry stain on the carpet.

Sasuke's parents are still asleep when I slither out the front door, making a risky sprint in the daylight to my bike. I never asked Sasuke but I think he'll be okay with me taking my bike back.

I quickly hop onto my bike and hightail it out of there. The minute my bottom touches the seat, a jolt of pain courses throughout my body. I knew it was too good to be true! I thought I had somehow managed to escape the consequences of last night's events unscathed... but I guess it's inevitable that my ass will hurt.

I pedal swiftly, trying to make it back home before the pain in my rear escalates any further. Luckily, I successfully reach my home and stumble through my bedroom window after parking my bike. Wincing at each move I make, I change back into my pajamas and unlock the bedroom door. I stash away the clothes I was wearing and position myself in bed, the fever rag resting on my forehead.

Right on schedule, my mother bursts through the door and approaches me. I pretend to be sleeping, crossing my fingers under the covers in hopes that she doesn't inquire about the marks on my neck.

"Naruto?" She whispers, "It's time to get up."

I groan and stretch my body, "G' morning..."

"How are you feeling? You stayed in bed all day yesterday..." She asks.

Haha, yeah.

"I-I'm fine. The fever went away, I think." I stutter.

My mother presses her hand to my forehead, "Your body temperature seems alright. Are you sure you're fit to work today?"

"Of course! It's not a bother at all!"

She smiles, "I'm glad you're feeling better. I'll go make you some breakfast."

My mother leaves the room to go prepare me something. A huge weight lifts off my chest and I sigh in relief. That was scary. I hate lying.

I patiently wait for the food, thinking up ideas as to how I would explain the hickeys on my neck if they were to be found out. Well, I could just say that my lover did it since it's technically true. I'll just have to change the pronouns a bit.

"My my, Sasuke. What have you gotten me into?" I mutter to myself, my mind wandering off to who knows where.

"Did you say something?" My mother abruptly asks, walking through the door with a plate of food.

"N-No!" I quickly dismiss, glowing bright pink.

My mother cocks her head and places the food on my lap, "Maybe you still have that fever. Your face is all pink."

I trace the sides of the plate nervously, "I-I was just thinking of something embarrassing. That's all."

"What were you thinking about?"

Sasuke.

"No one- anything in particular..." I mess up my sentence.

"Ohh? I bet it was that black haired girlfriend of yours." She wiggles her eyebrows.

She's close. But not quite there.

"Haha!" I force out a laugh, "You caught me there!"

"You must be smitten with her; I've never seen you this red before." She pokes fun at me.

To avoid the subject I stab a few eggs with my fork and shove them in my mouth, disabling my speech. My mother laughs at my resilience, my cheeks puffed up with all the food I forced inside my mouth.

Her eyes squint and focus on my neck, "What's that on your neck?"

Yikes. She noticed.

I chew the food in my mouth unhurriedly, stalling for time so I don't have to answer the question. Alas, my mother doesn't take my sluggish chews as an answer.

She leans closer to my neck, inspecting the love bites and hickeys cautiously. I shift in place, strategically inching my shirt to conceal my marked skin.

"These look like..." She guesses.

I swallow my food and blurt out before she can figure it out, "Bug bites!"

"Bug bites?"

I nod vigorously, "Yup! Definitely! 100%! Those are bug bites!"

Sakura didn't fall for it but it's worth a shot.

"What about the large bite mark looking one?" She points out skeptically.

Darn.

I dive into more pieces of egg with my fork and bring it up to my mouth to delay my speech a bit longer. My mother stops my arm before I can eat it.

"Naruto, stop avoiding the questions with food. I want to know where those marks are from and I want to know now."

She scares me when she gets riled up like this. I guess I'll have to use the whole 'fake girlfriend' ploy.

I sigh in defeat, "They're marks... f-from my girlfriend..."

My mother's demeanor switches from threatening to cheerful within seconds, "Why didn't you just say so? That girlfriend of yours must be a feisty one to mark you this much."

Feisty? I would've never thought to describe Sasuke as feisty but I guess I can see it.

I rub the marks with my hand sheepishly, "Y-Yeah... she sure is feisty..."

She charges in for a hug, wobbling the plate of eggs on my lap, "She sounds absolutely perfect for you! I can't wait to meet her!"

Don't get your hopes up...

"I can't wait for you to meet her either..." I enthuse, patting her back.

"Is she pretty? Not that it matters but I'm only wondering. What's her astrology sign? Is she a Gemini? Aquarius? It doesn't matter but I'm just curious. I bet she's super possessive, maybe even dominant. Just like me! Wow. You have great taste in women, Naruto." She rambles on, gushing about my so-called 'soulmate' of a girlfriend.

"Mother...? You're getting carried away." I pull a plug on her wordiness.

She retracts from the hug with a smile, "Sorry, I'm just so excited! I never thought in a million years that my own Naru would get such a wonderful girl as his lover! I thought you would spend all your time hanging out with Sasuke for the rest of your life. I'm glad that you finally have a girlfriend to direct all that attention to."

Ah, the irony.

"Thank you, mother." I thank, pushing her farther away from me, "May I eat now?"

"Of course, sweetie! Enjoy your meal!" She gushes, leaving my room in a giddy skip.

"She's gone..." I voice in relaxation, loosening my tensed muscles.

* * *

"Yo, Naruto?" Kiba calls, pulling me out of my deep thinking session, "You good, bro?"

I flinch at his abrasive voice, "Y-Yeah! Sorry, I was just thinking about something..."

I haven't been able to think straight ever since I arrived at work today. I know that I have to ask Kiba to reveal his secret relationship with Hinata but I don't know-how.

"Get your head in the game. You know that the restaurant opens soon. We have to get everything ready before the early morning draft comes in!" Kiba warns me, cleaning a table off with a cloth.

I sputter, reaching for a mop and dragging it along the floor, "Y-You're right. My head's in the clouds."

Kiba continues to scrub the tables down, counting down the seconds till opening time. I place the mop aside and put on the drive-thru headset, walking over to the side window. Other coworkers of mine prepare the food in the back, filling the small area with the greasy smell of fast food.

Washing the rag, Kiba stands behind the counter and fiddles with the cash register. The little timer on the table stand clock chimes, signaling the beginning of our long workday. And the grind begins...

Instantly, orders start flooding in and creating chaos in the kitchen. I take the orders from the drive-thru while Kiba works for the people that walk in. There's no time! When do I ask Kiba? I grab a bag of food and hand it to the customer in the car. They drive away and the next person pulls up, ordering more than the last. The unnerving cycle of orders and checkout nearly drives me insane. Yet, I've been doing this for the past year nonstop. I've gotten used to the commotion after a while.

Finally, the early morning rush dies down, giving us tired employees some ease temporarily. Inescapably, the next rush happens at noon, when adults have their lunch break. I'll use this moment to my advantage.

"Hey, Kiba?" I say casually, not bothering to turn to him, "Chat with me for a bit."

Kiba remains focused on his task, sparing a glance at me, "What's up?"

Let's hope I can play my cards right.

"My parents are threatening to get me married off to Hinata." I bluntly share.

Pausing in his actions, Kiba turns to me, ignoring the customer waiting in line. At the same time, the camera shows a car driving up to the drive-thru, the women inside rolling down her window to order.

"What?" Kiba gasps in shock.

I bring the mic on my headset toward my mouth, "Good morning, may I take your order?"

The women begins feeding me her order, my fingers typing in each item on the register. Kiba still stands behind me, patiently waiting for an explanation.

"Is that all?" I ask the lady.

She confirms the order, rolling up to the window to pay for it. Everything runs smoothly, she pays and receives her food, waving at me before taking off.

I push the mic away from my mouth and turn my head to Kiba, "We can talk now."

Kiba tries not to freak out when he speaks, "You didn't mean that, did you? Please tell me you were joking."

I shake my head, "I wish I was. But my parents are adamant about it. I just wanted to tell you beforehand."

"Dude, can't you convince them not to? Hinata and I are like, totally a thing right now."

"I've tried already. It's not like I want to be with Hinata. I'm already in a committed relationship with Sa- somebody." I answer, lying miserably.

I look at the ground, "But you know, I think I know how we could avoid this situation. You could... possibly... tell them about your relationship?"

Kiba badgers, "There's no way! Her father- Mr. Hyuga - would never be okay with that! Isn't there some other alternative?"

"You don't have to tell Mr. Hyuga, per se, you could just tell my parents. I'm sure they'll back off once they know that you two are m-madly in love..." I explain, slightly nervous.

He hesitates, "That actually isn't such a bad idea. Thanks, bro!"

Kiba slaps me on the back in a friendly manner, "You're kinda a smart dude! Like you just saved our asses!"

I laugh awkwardly, "Thank you, it was really only a spur of the moment thought though."

Of course, it wasn't, but I like being praised.

"Wait, bro? Didn't you say something about you having a girlfriend?" Kiba grins, "I never knew you had it in you! Who is she?"

He automatically assumed that they were a girl. Great.

"She's... she's really nice..." I half-ass my answer.

He nudges me in the side with his elbow, "Ohoho! You're too shy to say, aren't ya? Don't worry bro, I won't judge!"

Yeah...

"Y-You should get back to work. The customer is waiting for you." I change the subject, turning to the register, and acting like I'm busy.

"Tryna to change the subject? Whatever, man. I'll ask you during the break." Kiba concludes, returning back to his work.

For my sake, I hope he forgets.

I resume my work, taking more orders in the driveway. Sasuke comes in the next shift. I count down the minutes till he arrives in my head, my body going on autopilot and blocking out everything else. Twenty minutes, five seconds.

...Fourteen minutes, thirty-two seconds.

Ten minutes, three seconds...

...Four minutes, nineteen seconds.

"Yo Naruto, can you take this customer for a second. Someone left a mess all over table six." Kiba taps on my shoulder.

I nod, moving in his spot behind the booth and helping the customer.

"Good morning, may I take your- Ino?" I begin the usual phrase, stopping myself when Ino is met before me.

"Hey, Naruto! I just wanted to stop by for a sec. Do you have a minute to talk?" She requests, leaning forward on the counter.

"You're not gonna order anything? I'm sorry, but I have to work right now. Is it urgent?" I express.

"Yes," She smiles suspiciously, sticking her bust out and caressing my hand on the counter, "Very urgent."

I snatch my hand away, "Uh... Okay. Make it quick though. I have to attend rush hour soon."

"Come with me. I want to talk in private." She tells me, pointing at the bathroom, "It'll be quick. I promise~"

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

I reluctantly agree and ask another employee to cover my post. I follow Ino into the bathroom, raising an eyebrow at her manicured hands locking the door.

"So, what's up? What's so urgent?" I cross my arms.

"Well, I actually just had a small chat with Sakura," Ino begins, "And she told me the funniest thing! That you supposedly saw what we did last night and are maybe plotting to tell everybody... Is that true?"

So that's what this is about. I'm glad Sakura didn't tell her about the gay thing because I bet she'd treat me way differently.

"Yes, it's true. I did see you two last night. Whether or not I tell anybody shouldn't concern you though. Is that all you wanted to talk to me about?" I hate to be rude, but I'm on the clock right now.

Ino twirls her blonde ponytail, "Actually, I have one more thing to say."

She starts walking closer to me, forcing me to move backward until I'm in the corner of the bathroom. Ino slams her hand to the side of my head, wearing devilish blue eyes as she stares me down.

"How about in exchange for your silence," She trails her eyes up and down my body, "I exchange my body~"

What the hell?!

I laugh awkwardly, "You're joking, right?"

Her eyes remain debauched, "I know, it must be a shocker to know that I, the fabulously sexy, Ino, is going to take your virginity."

It's long gone already.

Ino uses her other hand to start unbuttoning my work shirt. I panic and swat her hand away, half of my marked chest revealed.

"Woah woah woah! This isn't funny Ino!" I deny, tugging my shirt to hide my exposed chest.

"I'm not joking," She smirks, rubbing up close to me, "I've always found you kinda cute anyway."

"I-Ino, I'm not interested in having sex with you. Please, leave before we ruin our friendship." I cringe at the smell of her dollar store perfume.

"Aww, are you nervous? Don't worry, I can lead things." Ino simpers, her face inches away from mine.

She lowers her head to my neck, dragging her tongue up my tan skin. I shiver uncomfortably, leaning my head away from her touch. 

"Seriously, Ino! I'm not interested in you! I don't want to have sex with you either!" I argue, pushing her away from my neck.

Ino takes offense to this, "What do you mean you're not interested? I'm plenty hot enough! Are you gay or something?"

I am, but I don't want her to know that.

"I'm not gay! I swear! I-I just don't like you in that way, that's all."

She grips my chin in between her long nails, "You don't have to like me, Naruto. But I know that you'll like my body."

"No! Ino, it's not like tha-mmph!" My explanation stops when Ino ceases my speech with her lips.

No! Get off me! The only person I want to kiss is Sasuke!

"Mmph! Mhm!" I grunt in resistance, her body restricting my defiance.

Ino's foreign taste floods my mouth when she forces my lips open by squeezing my face. I don't want this! Stop it! I scrunch my eyes shut, trying to push her away. Ino doesn't budge, charging her tongue inside my mouth. This is an assault!

She whirls it around, making me extremely uncomfortable with every crevice she grazes. No sparks, no passion, just discomfort. This body is only meant for Sasuke! I growl under my breath and bite her tongue. Ino retracts immediately, blood dripping from her mouth.

Ino licks her lips, the blood appearing on the corner of her mouth, "I didn't know you were kinky like that, Naruto. I've never done it rough before but I'm open to anything~"

I can't believe her right now!

I wipe my lips with my arm, "What the heck, Ino?! I said no!"

She doesn't listen to me, diving right back in to kiss my neck. Unbuttoning my shirt entirely, she lowers her head to plant more repulsive kisses. Before her lips can touch my skin, she pauses and observed all the fading marks already on my body.

"Where'd all these hickeys come from?" She questions.

Maybe she'll back off if she knows that I have a lover.

"My lover gave them to me," I inform her, "Now you know, I'm taken. So please, leave me alone."

"I had no idea that you had a girlfriend, Naruto," She wonders, "But of course... she doesn't have to know."

My word! What a whore!

"I'm not cheating on my bo-girlfriend! You're going too far, Ino!"

"Me? I'm going too far?" Ino slams her hand onto my crotch, "You're the one teasing me."

She digs her palm on my crotch, my eyes squinting from the violation, "S-Stop!"

I've had enough! I'm not just going to stand here and take this!

I shove Ino away with all my force, pushing her to the ground. I end up on top of her, cringing at the sight below me.

"Feisty? Aren't we?" She muses.

I quickly stand up, "I will not take your body as payment for my silence! You should be ashamed of yourself for even attempting!"

Ino remains on the floor, scowling at her soiled plans, "Shut up! I just don't want you to tell anybody! They're gonna get the wrong idea!"

I scoff, "What the wrong idea? That you're a lesbian in denial? Bisexual even? Just accept your feelings and be grateful that I'm not a blackmailer."

"I don't like Sakura! We were just k-kissing!" Ino defends herself.

Yeah. And Sasuke and I were just fucking. Is she dense or what?

I sigh and crouch down to eye level, "Look, Ino. I'm not going to tell you what you are nor am I going to bash you for who you like. But you need to understand that it is okay to like the same gender. There is literally nothing wrong with loving another human being."

"But-!"

I cut her off, "No butts. Think about it for a second. What's wrong with loving someone of the same gender?"

"S-Sakura said that it was unnatural..." Ino peeps.

"It's unnatural? Where'd she get that? Who determines whether one relationship is natural and the other is not?"

Ino furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "I-I don't know."

"Exactly. Put on your big girl pants and accept the fact that you like Sakura. There's nothing wrong with it, seriously." I encourage her, smiling slightly.

"R-Really? But won't she think I'm a freak?"

"Trust me. Sakura likes you too. Just give her some time, she'll come around." I reassure her, standing back up on my two feet.

"Anyway, I have to get back to work now. Would you like to accompany me?" I ask, extending my hand out to her.

Ino nods, taking my hand and standing back up, "Thanks for the advice, Naruto. Sorry for... assaulting you. I was just desperate to conceal my secret by any means possible. I originally thought it was because I was afraid of what people would do if they found out. But now I realize, I was more afraid of what would've happened to Sakura. I could care less about myself."

I send her a happy smile, "How did you ever think you weren't in love?"

She shrugs and giggles, "I have no idea!"

I chuckle along with her, unlocking the bathroom door. Ino waves at me, leaving the restaurant soon after. I button my shirt back up, heading back to my post.

That ended well. Though I would've had really liked to skip the whole assault thing.

I step back in front of the window, dismissing my coworker. I put the headset back on, suddenly receiving a tap on my shoulder.

I turn to see Kiba with a goofy grin, "Dude, did you just have a quickie with Ino in the bathroom?"

I gag in disgust, "No! Why would I?"

"Don't hide it, bro, I totally saw you buttoning your shirt back up! You had hickeys and shit all over your chest!" He rationalizes.

I turn bright red, "Th-Those weren't from her, dumbass! I didn't do it with Ino!"

"I saw it too."

Sasuke pops in from behind Kiba, skeptically eyeing my face, "You guys were all chipper. Something had to have happened there."

I forgot. Sasuke's shift started a few minutes ago. He really just appeared out of nowhere though.

"Haha! We just talked, I swear! Nothing sexual happened at all!" I sweat, Sasuke glaring me down with his intense black eyes.

Nothing consensual at least.

"Bro, you're so bad at lying. You even smell like her cheap perfume." Kiba laughs, turning back to his customer.

Sasuke resumes his job as well, not saying anything further. Sasuke's silence scares me.

Let's hope that he didn't get the wrong idea...

"I wasn't lying..." I whisper under my breath, proceeding with my work.

Right on time, rush hour begins. Many cars rush through the drive-thru, filling our cramped worked space with complicated orders. I would've like to had to some time to clarify myself to Sasuke, but the chaos of it all doesn't allow any spare time. At the end of the day, at least I'm getting paid.

By the end of it all, I'm exhausted. During this time, I usually take my break on the top floor of this building. I hang my apron on the hook and head upstairs, informing my coworkers of my break. I sit down on the bench and open the lunch my mother packed me. I thank the heavens for the meal and dig in, taking a bite of my BLT.

Sasuke comes through the door, closing it behind him and walking past me to a lonesome chair. He plops down and scours into his paper bag, pulling out a stale loaf of bread. Taking an aggressive bite, he yanks a chunk and gnaws on the chewy dough. All the while glaring at me as he abuses the poor bread.

"...Would you like some of my BLT? It has more nutrition compared to that loaf of bread..." I murmur, offering the BLT to him.

Sasuke acts feral, "How about, instead, you tell me what you and Ino did in the bathroom."

"We didn't do anything," I remark, "We just talked."

He shoots me with his turn-on of a smirk, "You can't lie to me, Naruto. Don't even try. Something happened in there, I can tell just by that look on your face."

Darn, he knows me too well.

"W-Well, I guess you could say that she tried to... force herself on me...?" I admit, "But we talked it all out, and we're good now."

Sasuke stops chewing and drops his bread, "She what?!"

"Don't get mad, Sasuke! She didn't mean any harm! She was just confused! I'm really not holding a grudge!" I try to calm him down before he explodes out of anger.

"How far did you two go?! What did she do to you!?" He questions rapidly, standing up from his chair and appearing in front of me.

I put my sandwich down, "Nothing drastic at all! She just kissed me and my b-body! Please, calm down, Sasuke."

"Why do you act as if that's minor!? She assaulted you!" He accuses, raising his voice.

"It doesn't matter, we've made up. She won't do it ever again; she even apologized."

"That's not enough for me," Sasuke seethes, "She put her nasty girl germs on you. Not to mention that she violated you, and I'm the only person allowed to do that."

"What are you? Twelve? Cooties don't exist." I state.

"You've been tainted." He claims with a serious face.

"Tainted?" I repeat after him.

He grabs my chin and brings close to my face, "I'll cleanse you."

Mercy!

"Mhm!" I moan abruptly, Sasuke's lips placed onto mine.

I smile upon the kiss, happy to be reunited with Sasuke again. Excitement and passion courses through me, the familiar feeling that I've under-appreciated until now. I've never been so happy to be forced into a kiss before. I wrap my arms around his neck and sink into the kiss, parting my lips.

Sasuke sneaks his tongue inside, his taste pooling inside my mouth. I savor his rich flavor, moaning lightly as his tongue roams my warm cavern. Oh, how I've missed kissing Sasuke. My fingers run through his hair, tilting my head so I can further immerse myself in the pleasure.

I swirl my tongue around with his, sucking at his lips desperately. Sasuke's lips wrap around my tongue, sexily sucking and bobbing his head.

"Mmhm~" I moan, relishing in his warmth enveloping my tongue.

To my dismay, Sasuke pulls away from my lips, a string of saliva connecting the two. I lick my lips, tasting the remnants of the passionate kiss.

Sasuke unbuttons my top, kissing my skin. He licks up and down, marking me as his. My cheeks grow warm from his touch, the complete opposite reaction then when I was with Ino.

"Hah!" I voice out when Sasuke sucks on my sweet spot, a tender patch of skin on my neck.

He practically sucks it dry, leaving a prominent hickey on my tan skin. Next time I'll warn Sasuke about adding hickeys. But for right now, I rather just enjoy the pleasure.

Sasuke retracts from my neck, his dashing smirk nowhere to be seen. Replaced with his serious game face, Sasuke stares deeply into my eyes.

"Where else did she touch you?" He asks, unnervingly determined.

He'll be mad if he knew that it was my crotch.

"Ah! S-Sasuke- you just!" I blurt out, Sasuke's hand boldly grabbing onto my erected crotch.

"Did she touch you here?"

"...Mhm...Y-Yes..." I whimper out, holding onto his shoulders for support.

Sasuke audibly growls, irritated with the fact that Ino touched me. He rubs my member through my pants with his palm, creating friction against my sensitive erection.

"Ahh! Hah! Sasuke~" I moan, already overwhelmed with the trivial pleasure.

He presses his palm harder, grinding onto my member. I nearly crumble in his touch, my face probably displaying very lewd expressions.

"Mhm! Ah! Haa!"

Sasuke slips his hand inside my pants, grabbing my member in his palm. I whimper at his cold hand grasping my member, which felt like ice against my burning skin.

"Hah! Haa! S-Sasuke!" I scrunch his shirt in my hand, "Ahh! Y-You're hands... a-are cold! Baka~"

"You're so cute." He tells me with an unwavering glint in his eye.

Ever so slowly, he begins to pump my member. I knit my eyebrows, pressing my face against his chest to muffle my increasing moans. The slight touch from my beloved is enough to make me cry out in pleasure.

Clutching onto his work shirt for dear life, my knees wobble under all the pleasure. His pace increases, his hand fapping my member swiftly.

"Ah! Sasuke! S-Slow down!" I cry out, clawing the thin fabric.

This only provokes him, causing his pace to increase. I hear his trembling growl through his chest as he grows even more frustrated with the situation. I know he's thinking about Ino. Sasuke has always been the possessive jealous type. As cute as it is to watch him get all riled up over me, he can get kinda carried away sometimes.

I secure my grip around his abdomen and squeeze him in my hug, the escalating pleasure pushing me to my limit. Sasuke uses his other hand to grab my ass, fondling my cheek roughly.

"Hah!...Ahh!... Haah!" My moans continue to force themselves out of my throat.

I bite down on Sasuke's loose hanging shirt, trying to limit the sound I make from all the pleasure. I scrunch my eyes shut, all the heat in my body rushing to one area.

I feel a cold hand slither inside the back of my pants and caress my bare butt. I shiver at the intimidating touch, my legs nearly giving out from all the stress and pressure of standing.

"She d-didn't... t-touch me there!" I inform him, trying to avoid further stimulation.

"Are you sure you want to say that?" He challenges me, pointing out my lustful desires.

The reminder his hand pumping my member senselessly is constant by the incoming pleasure and agonizingly lewd noises. I try my best to refute his claim again, gritting his shirt with my teeth.

"S-She didn't! Y-You... d-don't have to t-touch me... there~!" I manage to wail out, probably sounding like gibberish to any sensible person.

Better to be safe than sorry. All hell will be unleashed if I let him touch me like that while at a work setting. I could never take such a risky-

"Ahhh~!" My head snaps back in pleasure, my mouth agape.

Sasuke had immediately dived in with two fingers, grazing my prostate on the first thrust.

"S-Sasuke!...Ah!...N-Nooo~" I melt at the erotica, giving in to the lust.

I moan uncontrollably, "Ahh!...Hah!...Aah!...Sasu!...Sasuke~!"

Sasuke spares no charity to me, completely losing himself in the harsh thrusts. Each time his fingers drove through my entrance, it teased my prostate, never hitting it directly. That cruel pleasuring has me at his complete mercy.

I was on the verge of climaxing, yet his inability to hit my sweet spot is postponing it. My whole body is on fire, itching for Sasuke's fingers to slam onto my prostate. I glance up at him, my eyes cloudy with water. I can tell. He's purposely teasing me. Watching me melt under his simple movements yet taunting me so with the modest look on his face. Bastard. He's only doing this because he's jealous, though it wasn't like I wanted to be touched by Ino.

"S-Sasuke...! Y-You- Ahn! T-Teme!.. Haah!" I pant, scolding him to the best of my ability.

I use my hands to balance on Sasuke's waist, acting as a supporting mass when I dip my hips down and aid his thrusting fingers. I drop onto his fingers, deepening them further in hopes to rail my prostate.

"Ahh! Ahha! Ngh!" I let out aggravated moans when my actions fail.

Meanwhile, pearls of pre-cum dribble down my shaft, adding to the slickness of the sadistic rubbing upon my member.

"Sasuke~! S-Sasuke!" I call out his name, "S-Stop... teasing me p-please!"

Of course, no answer. Instead, Sasuke adds his third finger, rubbing the three against my walls. Being the cruel bastard he is, he dodges my prostate.

What does he want me to do? Beg!? No way!

"Ah...! Ahn...! Mhm~!"

I'm close. Really close. Sasuke's stubborn baby attitude isn't helping! I can barely withstand the immense heat concentrated in my body. My body's about ready to collapse from the physically weakening pleasure. I won't be able to endure it much longer, I need that push from Sasuke.

"Naruto," Sasuke whispers in my ear, "How does it feel?"

He doesn't need to ask to know the answer to that! Read the room!

"T-That's obvious, i-idiot!" I answer him.

"Does it feel better than when Ino did it?" He continues with pointless questions.

"O-Of course! Ah!" I sputter quickly.

"How much?" He purrs, biting my earlobe.

"Ahh!... S-So much! So much~!"

He chuckles, speeding up his sinful hand movements, "I don't believe you~"

I respond eagerly, "Haah! It's... it's so good! Mhm! T-The best, Sasu! You're the b-best!"

"Really?"

"Y-Yes! Ahh~!...yes! I o-only want you! Sasuke!" The embarrassing words of encouragement escape my mouth, my pleasure controlling my words now.

"There really is no limit to what that dirty little mouth of yours can say?" Sasuke makes eye contact with me, "You're a mess, dobe."

I nod without a second thought, losing myself in the trance of pleasure once again. Sasuke charges his lips onto mine, beginning the sloppy mess that is our passionate kiss. This kiss has no order, our tongues swirling around every which way and saliva dripping down my chin.

My eyes jolt open at the feeling, "Ahhh~!"

Sasuke finally strikes my prostate, sending me into a spiral of endless moans. My vision goes white and back arches, pulling me out of the kiss immediately.

"Ah! Ahh! Ahn! OhhO! s-sAh-suke!!!" I moan with every jab to my prostate.

He did it! He finally did it!

Sasuke's fingers mercilessly abuse that single spot, wholly obliterating my senses. I can't think about anything but the feeling, nor can I even manage to mutter a word amongst all my erotic cries.

"Ahhh~! Aaah! Ah! M-Mooore!" I doubt my distorted request even made any sense to Sasuke.

Somehow, Sasuke seems to understand the plea, slamming against my cheeks even harsher. His wrist slams against my ass every time, his other hand skillfully pumping my sopping member.

My voice escalates from there, my throat growing dry from all the hollering. I couldn't even hold it back if I wanted to, the pleasure is overwhelming me completely.

I feel even more heat dash toward my member, spreading through my entire body. I'm surprised Sasuke wasn't burnt by my hot skin, because I felt like I was scorching hot. The bubbles condense in my stomach, bursting wildly.

"Sasuke~! Ahhh! Ahhhh!" I scream, "C-Cumming! Ngh!"

And at last, the heavy build-up pleasure boiling inside of me is released. I tremble, my head thrown back as I orgasm. Sasuke quickly takes a knee and shoves my throbbing member inside his mouth. My seed comes rushing out, oozing into Sasuke's mouth. He swallows it all down, licking his lips as he retracts from my member.

All the heat from my body cools down and I fall to the ground, panting like I've never breathed before. Sasuke stands above me, smirking at my disheveled state on the floor. I would snap at him, but I don't even have the energy to stand.

I glance at the clock on the wall and blink a couple of times to get rid of the tears blurring my vision. Once I can focus on the time I groan in frustration.

Break ends in five minutes and I never got to finish my sandwich...

Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.
I have plenty thank you very much.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it took a lot of sleep from me. Let's pray that it makes sense when I reread it in the morning. I might've of written chicken scratch for all I know.

See ya next time,

~Author-Chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 137 12
this is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. This story came to me while I was trying to fall asleep the other night _____________________...
66.9K 1.6K 25
COMPLETED Naruto and sasuke basically don't like each other. But when their new assignment makes them travel further than ever before, gay panic hun...
30.9K 1.2K 31
Naruto is a single father moving into a new neighborhood with his son for a fresh start. What happens when his neighbor happens to be his beautiful e...
14.6K 557 60
🔞⚠️ After high school, Naruto became a full time mechanic in a near by shop. Money was getting tight from the lack of income, which was concerning t...