Angel Of The Alpha ( Complete...

manumystery tarafından

My first story on super natural Power...... I don't know y but I got fascinated to these stories ....so thoug... Daha Fazla

Angel Of The Alpha -1
Angel Of The Alpha -2
Meeting the characters
Angel of the Alpha-3
Angel of the Alpha -4
Angel of the Alpha -5
Angel of the Alpha -7
Angel of the Alpha -8
Angel of the Alpha - 9
Angel of the Alpha -10
Angel Of the Alpha - 11
Angel of the Alpha -12
Angel of the Alpha -13
Angel of the Alpha- 14
Angel of the Alpha - 15
Angel of the Alpha - 16
Angel of the Alpha -17
Angel of the Alpha - 18
Angel of the Alpha -19
Angel of the Alpha -20
Angel of the Alpha - 21
Angel of the Alpha - 22
Angel of the Alpha -23
Angel of the Alpha - 24
Angel of the Alpha - 25
Angel of the Alpha - 26
Angel of the Alpha - 27
Angel of the Alpha -28
Angel of the Alpha - 29
Angel of the Alpha - 30
Angel of the Alpha - last chapter

Angel of the Alpha -6

4.5K 442 46
manumystery tarafından

Angel of the Alpha -6

Manik : yes , it's important but not more than you , but it's for you , so I got late. He says this sitting beside her..

Nandu : what is that ???

Manik : this .... saying  he showed her his hand .....

Nandu : it's beautiful .....

Manik : it's for u .....

Nandu : for me ....

Manik : yes , my dadi gave me this in childhood Saying that I should give this to my mate , and now I found u , so it's for u .....

Saying  he made her wear it , she kissed his cheek in happiness , manik smiled looking at her ....

Manik : so don't want to sleep....

Nandu : no ....

Manik : but y .....

Nandu : this is the only time I can be with u , I will sleep in the morning , I just want to talk to u....

Manik : okay , what shall we talk ???

Nandu : anything ....

Manik : tell me something how did u take me to that palace .....

Nandu : it's just magic ....

Manik : you know magic .....

Nandu nodes in yes.....

Manik : now you are here real right , not magic ....

Nandu placed her lips on his kissing him , manik is just shocked looking at het but kissed her back with all the love .....

After breaking the kiss ...

Nandu : now you believe that I'm real right .....

Manik : if you make me believe like this all  the time , I'm sure gonna never believe u, till u make me believe ....

Nandu just hide herself in his arms and blushed making manik laugh loudly, they both spent  the whole night talking and cuddling to each other and fell asleep unknowingly , manik again woke up to find himself alone , he ran back to pack house  to see granny  ready to leave the pack house .....

Manik : where r u going granny ????

Granny : I need to go , my place needs me ....

Manik : but ??

Granny : now you are okay , I will be back when u need my help , just a message from you and I will be here .....

Manik : I will miss u , saying he hugged her .....

Granny : I hope u find your mate soon , next time when I come here I want to meet her ...

Manik : I will surely make u meet her ....

Granny : Aliya can be cured , u need to meet the king , bcoz the queen knows a healer , she will surely help us .....

Manik : I will take care of her ....

Granny:  love you handsome , take care ,she says sitting in car after hugging him.....

Manik : love u sexy ,  come soon I'm waiting for u ,he says giving her a flying kiss .....

Granny ; I will be back soon ....

The car zoomed out and the whole family left in, manik got busy with pack works and all ......

Every night manik and nandu met in the tree house , no one knew that manik is meeting his mate, but it became a routine for him meeting his mate in secret .....

A day in pack house .....it's nearly dinner time....

Aliya is sitting in the hall looking at everything , bcoz she is alone as dhruv left to pack works along with cabir, manik is in his study room thinking of his mate bcoz today she left without informing him and also didn't recieve any mind link from her the whole day and even he tried to contact her but no she clearly blocked him   , Raj and neo left out on some work to Russet moon pack , which is Navya's father pack ,even she left with them . They even asked aliya to join them , but she denied saying she is happy at home and don't want to go out for few days , no one forced her .....

Manik came down from his study room to see aliya sitting silently , he moved to her and sat opposite to her , she smiled looking at him.....

Manik : what happened , y r u looking so dull !??

Aliya nodes in no ....saying nothing ....

Manik : u can talk to me in mindlink ....

They both communicate through mindlink now ....

Aliya : I know alpha .....

Manik : you can call me manik ,I'm like a brother to u. ...

Aliya smiled listening to him....

Manik : what happened ???

Aliya : nothing happened ,waiting for dhruv to come back ....

Manik : he just left to east borders to check night protection  , he will be here after sometime .....

Aliya : are u sad ???

Manik frowned listening to her question.....

Manik : y will I be sad ???

Aliya : bcoz u didn't find your mate ???

Manik : no , not completely but surely I will bring her home to live with you than u won't feel bored .....

Aliya : really ???

Manik : trust me....

Aliya : I trust you , I heard a lot about you , you can never let anything happen to anyone.....

Manik : so my   sister trust me a lot , I should keep her expectations ....

Aliya : you will keep it , I know .....

Manik smiled listening to her .....

Manik : are u not hungry , it's dinner time .....

Aliya : but no one is home .....

Manik : mom dad and Navya will stay in Russet moon pack house , cabir will obviously go there for Navya ,dhruv might be late , come let's have dinner and even u should take rest .....

Aliya : I'm fine , let's wait for dhruv ....

Manik : first have dinner,than wait for dhruv, you are still not well ....

Aliya : plzz bhai ....she says keeping a cute face .....

Manik : these faces don't work , when it comes to health, let's go saying he stood up and held her hand took her to the dinning hall , he made her sit and started serving for her , all the maids are looking at them in shock ....
Come on eat it ......he said looking at her .....

Aliya had food with happy tears bcoz she felt the love of sibling from him, bcoz she always craved for a big bro who can take care of her , even manik had his dinner with her,  talking to her , saying childhood stories of cabir and dhruv ...

Finally he asked her to wait for dhruv in her room , bcoz he had to go to meet his nandu .....

He left Aliya in her room and asked the security to be more alert , and shifted to go,  to meet his mate he started running  , but he gets a mindlink from nandu for the first time in this whole day , he stopped running hearing her voice ....

Manik : I'm coming ....

Nandu : don't come , I'm not able to come today ....

Manik : but y, I want to meet u right now.....

Nandu : plz understand na , u are needed in pack house , plzz go back , Aliya is in danger ....

Manik : how can u say that ??? How do u know Aliya ????

Nandu : we can talk later , run fast manik , Aliya needs u right now , plzz trust me  .....

Manik runs back to the pack house on the way he sent a mindlink to Aliya and asked her to stay in his study room and get herself locked bcoz it's safe for her as no one can enter that room without lock code which manik told her  , Aliya didn't understand y manik told her but she followed his orders without questioning back and got  herself locked in his secret study room , she heard many wolves growling but didnt come out,she tried contacting dhruv through mindlink but it's not possible , he didn't respond....

manik reached the pack house
to see a sudden attack on his pack house , he started fighting with the enemy wolves along with dhruv who is already fighting before manik reached there  , he mindlinked Raj and asked them reach fast ,manik is not getting hurt even the wolves tried to hurt him , this came as a shock to all the wolves , some tried to escape to inform their pack alpha but manik didn't let anyone live , he brutally killed all , it was almost whole night they fought , many of the wolves of Mighty moon pack are hurt , but still they fought to save their pack house....

It was early morning , and the fight is still going on , manik saw Raj , cabir, Navya ,neo  and Navya's father pack wolves  running towards them in full speed to help , all the enemy wolves are almost dead , manik captured two of them and asked his wolves to lock them in prison for further investigation , dhruv immediately ran inside to check on Aliya ,bcoz now they are free from enemy attack .....

He shifted in human form and wore his shorts and started searching for Aliya the whole house as he didn't find her in his room,he didn't knew manik kept her safe in study , he ran outside to see Russet moon pack wolves helping the mighty moon pack wolves who are injured.....

Dhruv : Aliya , is not there ??..

Everyone got worried listening to him,

Manik : relax dhruv she is safe ....

Dhruv : where ???

Manik : I shifted her to a safe place , she is safe , mindlink her ....

Dhruv mindlinked Aliya and spoke to her and sighed in relief .....

It's nearly afternoon everything is cleared and all the wolves are shifted to pack hospital for treatment .....

Manik , Raj ,neo , dhruv  ,cavya , Navya's father moved to manik study , as soon as the door opened they saw Aliya sitting on the couch , she ran and hugged manik ,who patted her head like a big bro , everyone are looking at them in shock , bcoz they didn't see these two bonding so well in these past days .....

Manik : relax , bhai is here , nothing is wrong ....

They smiled listening to manik ....

Aliya broke the hug and saw dhruv who opened his arms but she hide behind manik , making everyone laugh ....

Dhruv : I'm really scared for  you ,
come to me na ....

Aliya ; I'm not talking to you ....she says in mindlink ....

Dhruv : you won't talk to me ,he asked her loudly which everyone can hear ....

Aliya nodes in yes.....

Neo : but y darling,  what happened ?She asked in mindlink ...

Aliya : he didn't respond to me ,its manik bhai who saved me....

Neo : you won't talk to him bcoz he didn't respond to your mindlink but your manik bhai saved u ....she says loudly for everyone...

On listening this everyone laughed , manik side hugged Aliya kissing her forehead like a big brother .....

Dhruv : I'm just outside saving you aliya ....

Manik : that's the truth Aliya , he is fighting with those enemies before I reached here .....

Aliya moved to dhruv and hugged him after listening to manik .....

Neo : where are u at that time of night ??? Y r u not at pack house ....

Raj : even I saw u missing in pack house at night many times  , any problem manik ???

Manik : no I just went on a run .....he said without looking at anyone .....

Neo : you are lying ....

Everyone ...what ??? They shouted loudly ....

Manik just is looking at the floor which is more fascinating to  him,to avoid his mom....

Neo : say the truth , where are u last night ???

Manik : actually ....

He is about to say a lie ,but gets a mind link from Nandu asking him to
Say the truth to his family .....

Manik : r u sure angel, he asked in mindlink....

Nandu : you can say them but I can't come to meet them , I hope they understand, I just don't want you to lie anymore to them,just bcoz of me ....

Manik : I promised u ...

Nandu ; it's okay , you can share with them I take my promise back , saying she disconnected the mindlink.....

Neo : where r u lost manik ??? I'm asking you something ???

Manik : I'm going to meet my mate daily at night.....

Precap : reaction of family ....

What can be the reaction of family ???

How did nandu know Aliya is in danger ???

How's the brother sister bond of Aliya manik???

Will the family believe manik , that he went to meet his mate  ???

Will manik share about his mate to family ????

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

81.3K 5.3K 14
Get Ready!! .. to witness a saga..full of love..romance..and evil eye... PROLOGUE : A smooth loving life..who doesn't dream of...who doesn't want a l...
244K 6.6K 53
*Rejected at First Sight* Spin-off series (By GirlWhoChasesRainbow) 🌶 "Oomph!" The sound rushed out of my mouth as the door opened before I could r...
792 23 23
this is my first story so enjoy
63K 3.8K 17
hi all readers this is my first ever story on manan ;) their adventurous ride as I am new to this so plz avoid if u find it little weird coz I am al...