just for you (years 3-5)

By aedxx17

"but i guess that's what happens when you love someone. you ignore all the signs saying you should run" [TW]... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 9 (draco's pov)
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 37 (dracos pov)
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 56 (draco's pov)
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
sequel

chapter 11

46.7K 1.3K 3.1K
By aedxx17

my mother saw a letter from you come in. recognized your last name, my father says you're a respectable family. he never seemed to care last year, i guess now that you're father's back his opinions changed. it's all crap if you ask me.

anyways, since they've noticed, they want you're family to come to our manor for dinner. i told them that was alright. hope you can make it. friday, come at 17:00.

oh and wear something nice.

- d.m.

i finish draco's letter and laugh a little. of course the malfoy's are just as stuck-up as my dad's side of the family. now that he's back home, we're back in their good graces. they don't like my mum very much, since she doesn't support you-know-who and well... my dad's family does. when dad was gone they would barely speak to her, but now they've been giving us loads. feels nice to be a noble pure-blood family again, i hate to admit it, but the special treatment is nice.

all of christmas break, draco has been staying in touch. as have my other friends. i saw daphne and pansy once, they came over to exchange gifts. pansy was all upset because draco hasn't wrote her. lucky me, i had hidden his letters to me before she came.

i tell my mum that we're invited to the malfoy's, and she couldn't look more happy and more disgusted at the same time. it's no secret what draco's parents did when you-know-who was in power. even though they deny it, i don't think i believe them... my mum definitely doesn't. however, it is an honor to be invited there, seeing as they're a pretty high class wizarding family, so she accepts the invitation and tells me to let father know.

it's been great having father back, aside from the special perks. he's been flying with me again, he's super proud i'm on the quidditch team. and he tells me loads of stories on his adventures of the past two years. some are quite dark, but still interesting.

__________________________

friday rolls around soon enough. i'm getting ready while daphne is behind me, well... she's using the floo network to speak to me through my fireplace.

"i can't believe you've been invited to the malfoy's" her tone is somewhere between jealousy and excitement, "pansy will kill you if she ever finds out"

"i know" i groan, "which is why you better keep your mouth shut" i turn to glare at her, but she only laughs. my threats usually don't affect her much.

"that's a lovely dress" she smiles, admiring the emerald green dress i'm wearing. it's silk, comes about to my mid-thigh, and has small spaghetti straps. although it's mostly covered by the black dress robe i wear overtop it. i also have on small black heels, "draco's going to love it"

"i'm not concerned about what draco thinks" i chuckle, fixing my makeup in the mirror. i can see daphne raise her eyebrow being me, but she stays silent.

my mum calls for me from downstairs, "you better get going" i say to daphne, "we're going to be using the floo to get there" daphne nods and disappears from the flames. i check my reflection one more time before leaving my room, walking down towards the floo room.

we moved once my dad came back. grandparents let us inherit their second home. it's quite a lot bigger than i'm used to. a proper wizarding manor, it is. old, grand, and way more space than any three person family needs. i'm a little disgusted by it honestly. we did nothing to deserve it other than being pure-blood. i shudder at the thought as i enter the floo room, seeing my parents waiting in front of the fire for me.

"there you are!" my mum exclaims, "i thought we were going to be late" she gathers me and my dad up, both of us trying to hold in laughs at mum's nervous state. she sprinkles in some floo powder and sends me through first. i shout, malfoy manor, and in a second i'm gone.

__________________________

my parents are right behind me, and soon we're standing in the entrance of malfoy manor. i understand why draco brags so much about it at school, his house is incredible. my mum spends a couple minutes making sure we all look good from our journey before we walk further into the foyer.

"is that you evelyn?" i hear a sweet voice call from around the corner. soon, a lady with brown and platinum blonde hair appears, smiling ear to ear.

"narcissa!" my mum smiles, walking towards her. they embrace for a moment as draco and his father appear behind them.

"lucius" my father nods, holding out his hand to shake. draco's father shakes back, his attempt at a smile on his face.

"i didn't realize you all knew each other" draco says, coming further into view.

"oh why.. we all went to school together" his mother smiles

"introduce yourself draco" lucius says, hitting draco in the back with his cane. draco doesn't wince, but i do, "don't be impolite" he mutters

"hello mr and mrs y/l/n, i'm draco" he shakes my dad and mums hand. i hold back a laugh at the silly formality, but soon i'm being ushered up to meet his parents. lucius shakes my hand, while narcissa gives me a hug. she seems sweet... draco's father scares me.

they escort my parents into the sitting room, telling draco to give me a tour of the house as they shut the door.

"you're dad's intense"

he shrugs, "used to it" he holds out his hand, "i can give you a tour if you'd actually like.. it'll be quite boring though"

"boring?" i scoff, "i would love to live in this house, if you can even call it that. it's practically a castle draco! this is the only thing i'm letting you brag about from now on"

he chuckles as i finally take his hand, allowing him to drag me down the hallway. he points out all of the rooms, seeming completely disinterested as we walk around the manor.

"and that's all of it" he sighs, coming to stop in front of a door

"you didn't take me in there" i point

"oh that?" he blushes slightly, "that's just my room. nothing interesting" he starts to walk away down the hall, but i protest

"i'm going innn!" i tease, backing towards his door

"now come on" draco groans, "i haven't cleaned"

but it's too late, i've already gone and opened the door. i step in and look around the room, seeing a nice bed in the center with grey, untidy sheets. his owl is perched in the corner under a quidditch poster, and his school books are piled in a different corner. he has one photo with his mum on his dresser.. but besides that the room's pretty empty.

"looks clean to me" i laugh, walking over and flopping down on his bed.

"bed's not made" he mumbles, walking over to a desk by the window and sitting in the chair, spinning it to face me.

"i never make my bed" i look at him and smile. he laughs a little, throwing a candy at me. i laugh, catching it and eating the chocolate frog.

"excited to go back to school?" i say as a finish chewing

"not really. don't learn anything actually useful there"

"we're only in our third year draco, we have to learn the basics first" i roll my eyes

"you sounds like that hermione" he scowls

"she's not that bad, you know"

"not that bad?!" he laughs, "she's a mudblood, y/n"

"so?" i raise my eyebrow, "she's the best witch in our class. clearly blood has very little to do with talent"

he cross his arms, "people like her shouldn't even be let into the school"

"jealousy is an ugly emotion draco" i sneer. i try and look past some of the things he says sometimes, i know it's just his upbringing... i know what his dad is. practically everyone does.

"why would i be jealous of a mudblood" he mutters

"because she's better than you" i shrug, sitting up, "it's the same reason you despise potter. i think it's only child syndrome. you can't stand someone having more attention than you"

he only scowls in response as we're called down for dinner, both dropping the subject so we can enjoy the meal with our families

__________________________

thanks soooo much for all of the comments guys. they make me laugh haha and also the compliments make me very happy. hope you all enjoyed! lmk any suggestions in the comments :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.8K 9
y/n gets in a car crash and Newt remembers all the best moments in their relationship (all in Newts POV) (completed)
389K 24.4K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
401K 8.3K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
111K 4.2K 49
Draco x Ravenclaw reader fanfiction written in the third person POV/ some Draco POVs (I wanted to switch it up because normally it's told from the fe...