The Diary of Fitz Vacker

By dexterdizznee

The story starts out the same time that Sophie Foster was found by Fitz. The story is in his perspective, and... More

1. The Vackers
2. The Search
4. The Telepathy
5. Telekinesis
6. The Father
7. The Fungus
8. The Council
9. The Test
10. The Probe
11. The Possible Mentor
12. The Family

3. The Brown Eyes

317 4 5
By dexterdizznee

As soon as I pulled out the newspaper and asked if it was her, everything got worse and worse. I didn't need to be an empath to know how bad each of us were with strangers. I didn't belong here, and neither did she. She asked me if I was in her class, which I thought was odd. I just smiled, and said "No" since that was the only thing I could say. We talked about dinosaurs, for a bit, and that's when the kindergartners approached. I've let my guard down around humans before, but that was nothing compared to this. The only time I've had a worse headache was when I lost a bet with Keefe on how many detentions he could get in a week, and he sang "I told you so" over and over for 4 hours. Anyway, the kindergartners were loud both in my head and not.  They were yelling in the museum and my brain. I was about to give up, and leave, but she winced. I asked her if she heard them, and then everything collapsed. Honestly, everything is a blur until she is almost hit by a car. A older boy chasing a young, pretty girl through the streets is just a genius idea, I know. Now chasing a scared, pretty, young girl through the streets is even better, isn't it? I didn't see the car, only the girl. She lifted more than I'd ever seen on an untrained mind. Impossible. I was so grounded because of this. We had quick conversation, and I didn't even think before grabbing her and dragging her down the street. Now this has turned into a kidnapping, great.  I expected her to cry, yell, or be silent when I told her she was an elf. But she laughed. Laughed. This was going to be hard. I manipulated light, flickered, the only thing I could think of to get her to believe me. I had just learned it, and was completely unsure if it would work. If it didn't, I was so screwed. Lucky me. As soon as I flickered, she leaned against a car and started to breathe really heavily. Great, not only did I kidnap the girl, I sent her into shock. This just keeps getting better and better. She went into denial next. "But I can't do that", she argued, and that's when the dumbest idea started to  form in my brain. It hadn't quite clicked with my brain, so I started to stall. "You're saying I'm ... an alien" pulled me right out of my thoughts. That was the dumbest thing I've ever heard, especially coming from a genius that could supposedly solve the eleven world's unrest my father liked to hide from us. Oh, Alvar would so pee himself when I prove she's real. Anyway, I started laughing and I realized way too late that it probably wasn't the best response. So, in order to try and make up for laughing, I told her she was an elf. She didn't believe me, and she got sarcastic instead. Great. I did the only thing I could think of- brought her to my world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
85.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
86.8K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...