Pathways of Forever (SERIES 3...

By PecheaL

[BX5 SERIES 3] In this Endless Reality world, you don't know where or when it will lead yourself to a certai... More

Author's Note:
Prologue
Pathway~[01]
Pathway~[02]
Pathway~[03]
Pathway~[04]
Pathway~[05]
Pathway~[06]
Pathway~[07]
Pathway~[08]
Pathway~[09]
Pathway~[10]
Pathway~[11]
Pathway~[12]
Pathway~[13]
Pathway~[14]
Pathway~[15]
Pathway~[16]
Pathway~[17]
Pathway~[18]
Pathway~[19]
Pathway~[20]
Pathway~[21]
Pathway~[23]
Pathway~[24]
Pathway~[25]
Pathway~[26]
Pathway~[27]
Pathway~[28]
Pathway~[29]
Pathway~[30]
Epilogue
Authors Note:
Series 4

Pathway~[22]

234 12 0
By PecheaL

UNKNOWN

Melanie's POV,

"Well, what brings you here my sweet daughter?" My Evil Mother ask me with a smirk on her face. My face was full of anger but and I'm letting her see that.

"Don't ask like you don't know mother, you know why I came here and you know that I will never do this just because of you..." I said it with full anger at my voice, she chuckled evily to me and came closer.

"I'm glad that you finally realize everything. Melanie trust me I am also concerned about your future-"

"Bullsh*t! Don't ever act concern to me like I'm your daughter because you've never been a mother to me!" I shouted at her. A strong slap came to my face, it hurts but its never as painful as what my heart is feeling right now.

"You don't have a right to shout at me like that! Don't ever forget that I made you live, your nothing without our help. If we didn't get you to the orphanage saan ka pupulutin ngayon? Binuhay ka namin, pinakain, pinag aral, at ngayon bibigyan ka namin ng magandang buhay kasama ang mayamang lalaki-"

"Magandang buhay? Magandang buhay ba ang sinasabi mo dito? Your pushing me to marry a guy that I don't even love! Siguro pinakasalan mo lang si dad dahil sa pera niya noh!?" Bulalas ko sakanya at isang malakas na sampal muli ang natanggap ko.

"Don't ever questioned the way I love him, I love your dad whether you believe me or not. Melanie, just accept everything you can never find a way to escape to this marriage. In time you'll learn how to love Riley the way you love Kyle" Aniya. A tear escape to my eye.

"I will never forget to love Kyle, he has my heart forever. I am doing this because of him, because I don't want him to die because of his love for me. I will do everything what you want starting from now on, just please let him live..." Pagmamakaawa ko.

"We will keep our words, just assured to us that you will do the same. One wrong move Melanie, his life will go to death" Banta niya sakin.

"I will. Just give until tomorrow to be with him for the last time... I promise to marry Riley" I assured her. She nodded and leave me. I just sat on my knees and cried till I'm out of breath.

"I am sorry Kyle..."

***

"Melie what are you thinking?" Tanong sakin ni Kyle. We were cuddling in bed and ready to sleep. This the last night that I would be with him, and I want to cherish every moment of it. I just smiled at him and held her hand.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking how much I love you" Ani ko. He also smiled at me and kiss my forehead. My eyes are trying its best not to tear up, How I would miss those kisses.

"Kylie promise me one thing, always be happy okay? Whatever happens don't feel lonely. I want you to always see you smile and laugh out loud for the rest of your life. Happiness is the key for a longer life right? You will live longer please assured me that" Sambit ko sakanya. His face became serious.

"I will always be happy as long as your with me Melanie. Just don't ever leave me and I will be forever happy... I love you so much and your the happiness in my life and in my heart" Aniya. I held his face.

"I love you too so much, My Kylie. Your also my happiness. I will be with your side forever, I will be in your heart forever, I will be your Melie forever" Smiled to him when I said my last words to him. I wish I could say this to him forever, but our fate doesn't chose to hear it. I leaned closer to him and kiss him, this is the last kiss that I would give to him and I want him to remeber it forever. He kissed back and deepen the kiss, in one swift move he is already on top of me. My hands are ruffling his hair while kissing me lovingly, his kisses already went down to my neck and starting to pull up my night wear. I was biting my lip while he was doing that. My hands are also starting to take off his shirt.

"Take it off..." I requsted. I feel his smirk and granted my request. He kissed me again to my lips. He easily take off my top and I was only left with my bra and my shorts, his hands are starting to run in between my thighs causing me to mourn his name. He chuckled.

"Should I continue?" Tanong niya and his hands are now playing on the garter of my shorts.

"Just do it..." Bulong ko and he smirk while looking at me.

"Melanie I'm now asking you seriosly..." His face turns serious. I sighed and held her face.

"I trust you Kyle... you own me since the beginning. I can never trust this to anyone but only to you, because your the only man I will love" Sagot ko and smiled to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. A tear escape from my eye.

Kyle forgive me, that I had to leave you again. I will still forever to guide you, love you, and think of you even I'm far away and you can't see me. I love you. That night, was a remembrance of my love for him, a night that will forever be in my memory.

***

"Melanie! Are you listening?" Tawag sakin ni Franzei. We were in a formal party right now, its a celebration of a company membership but I don't know what company it is. Basta sinama lang kami ni Riley dito ng mga parents namin, it is a big company and I'm sure there just here to brag about our company... Weird but they also don't know the owner of the company its kind of mysterious.

"I..I'm sorry yeah I'm listening" Paghingi ko ng pasensya and drank some champaigne.

"Tsk your not really listening to me, thinking of your Kylie huh?" Tanong niya kaya nanlaki ang mata ko.

"N..No I'm not why would I think of him? I'm just thinking about the investigation about our parents, they said that may na locate silang address kung saan makikita ang warehouse na pinagtataguan nila ng drugs" Kwento ko and she nodded.

"I told you the investigators that I recommend you is totally a pro, I'm sure they will caught the suspect in no time soon. You'll finally can live in peace with your Kylie... You will live happily trully" Aniya and I smiled.

"I really hope that day will come..." Sagot ko.

"May I have your attention everyone" Biglang may nagsalita sa harap ng stage kaya lahat ng tao ay lumingon sakanya. My eyes were widened when I saw a familiar face... Its Kyle's Father together with his wife which is Kyle's Mother.

"I..Its that Kyle's parents? Wait... Don't tell me this party is their company membership with them and with a very well known company in the bussiness industry in asia? Melanie do you know about this?" Tanong sakin ni Franzei at umiling ako.

"My parents also didn't know about this"

"Does that mean Kyle is here as well?" Napatingin ako kay Franzei sa sinabi niya.

"This party is a celebration of our company and a company of the top business company industry in asia, this wouldn't be possible without the CEO of our company which is no other than my son... Kyle Elfanco" Anunsiyo ng kanyang ama and there he is... The man that I've been longing to see for the longest time. He is smiling to everyone, he becomed more handsome than before, I would admit that I'm drooling over his good looks since the beginning and until now.

"Melanie, need a tissue?" Biro sakin ni Franzei kaya sinamaan ko siya ng tingin.

"I know Melanie he's gotten hotter ever since your break up, If he's not crazy to you I would definitely date him to be honest" Pag amin ni Franzei.

"Good evening to all of you. Thank you for attending to this special night. I hope you all enjoy todays evening" He said with full joy in his voice. I smiled at myself while seeing him, he is happy... I'm glad that he is.

"Your smiling, happy to see your prince charming again huh?" Biglang bungad samin ni Riley kaya agad napa irap si Franzei at uminom ng wine.

"W..What are you talking about? I'm not smiling, why are you here? Didn't you tell me your going for girl hunting here?" Pangangarwiran ko and he smirk.

"Yeah I am, and the girl I'm hunting for is right on this table" Aniya at tinignan si Franzei na sa ibang dereksyon nakatingin.

I smirk at him. So he likes Franzei?

"You like her don't you?" Tanong ko sakanya. His brows rose up and drank his champaigne.

"Well, I can't answer that you know my taste in women and definitely far away from the personality of my wife" Sagot niya kaya tumawa ako.

"I'll take that as a compliment" Ani ko.

"Melanie, I'll just go to the restroom, I felt a little uncomfortable in the air around here" Paalam sakin ni Franzei kaya tumango ako. She walked away and I looked at Riley.

"What are you waiting fory hunt her" Sabi ko. He smirk and he commanded me.

I just drank my champaigne again. I left alone in my table. Hayst now what do I do here? Iniwan na ko ng dalawang taong kilala ko at makakausap ko ng matino, our parents is busy talking to other business collegues because that is what they came from ewan ko ba kung bakit pa kami sinama, wala naman kaming gagawin dito.

Naisipan kong umalis na sa pwesto ko at mag restroom muna saglit. Ng malapit na ko sa cr ay may biglang humablot ng kamay ko at sinandal ako sa pader.

"Hey who are-" Hindi ko na natuloy ang pagsasalita ko ng makita ko ang mukha ng taong humila sakin. He smirk at me and I'm left looking at him with wide eyes.

"Don't look at me like that I know you already saw me earlier" Aniya.

"K..Kyle? W..Why do you drag me here?" Nauutal kong tanong. My heart was beating so fast, he's so close to me. This is the first time we met again after a few years of not seeing each other... I miss him badly.

"Because I missed you..." He directly said and I just stared at him.

"Kyle you know that this isn't right... I have a husband" Sagot ko. He chuckled.

"I'm not dumb Melanie, I know that... I f*cking know that! Hindi mo na kailangang ipamukha sakin na may asawa ka na... at hindi ako yon na pinangakuan mo ng kasal noon" Bulalas niya kaya natigilan ako.

"Then why are you doing this? Kyle this is wrong, please lets just forget about this and-"

"And what? Your going to leave me again? Melanie ilang beses mo pa ba ko iiwan? I know you don't want to marry him, you said that you will never marry him. You promised me, that we will face your battle together, but why did I just woke up that day alone? I felt like I've been abandoned by love and my happiness, I felt like I am dead... I am breathing yet I'm suffocating with loneliness. Do you still love me Melanie? Because if you are... You will not let me die like this" A tear escape from his eyes while he says those words.

Hindi ko narin napigilan ang pagpatak ng mga luha ko. I hurt him. I killed the heart of the man I love. All I want is for him to be happy and alive, but know that I'm seeing him... He's not living like I want him to live. As much as I want to be with him again, I still can't. My parents threatened me, and I can never sacrifice his life for us to be able to be together.

"What are you doing with my wife?" Biglang may narinig kaming boses at laking gulat ko ng makita si Riley.

"Nag uusap lang kami Riley, don't worry hindi ko inaagaw ang asawa mo" May pagdidiin sa boses ni Kyle ng sambitin niya ang salitang asawa. I pushed him a little para makaalis ako sa pag kakakulong niya and walk straight to Rile.

"Yeah Rile nag uusap lang kami. Halika na mauna na tayo I'm tired" Sabi ko. Rile encircled his hands around my waist and looked at Kyle.

"Kyle were leaving. Congratulations" Paalam ni Rile. Kyle smiled but I can see its just a fake one..

"Thanks" Yoon na ang huli niyang sinabi, he looked at me one last time then turn his back at us.

"Are you okay?" Tanong agad sakin ni Riley. I looked at him and my tears can't hold back to fall infront of him.

"I.. I hurt him, I hurt him so bad. I.. I'm really sorry Kyle" Bukambibig ko. He sighed and just hugged me.

"I know it hurts, but you'll soon can be with him again, you will both be happy again. Just keep fighting Melanie, I'll be with you" Aniya and I just buried my face to his chest and cried more.

I'll come back to you My Kylie.

Umuwi na kami ni Riley sa bahay namin. I took a shower and lay on my bed. Me and Riley have seperate bedrooms, we never shared a bed because he also knows that I'm not comfortable.

***

Riley's POV,

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you following me?" Supladang tanong sakin ni Franzei, she just got out of the restroom.

"No I just got out of the restroom as well, don't assume that I'm following you, unless you want me too" Sagot ko while smirking at her. I really like when she furrows her brows at me, It gives me butterflies in my stomach. She also spins her eyes.

"Tsk dream on. By the way can I stay with you at a hotel? Melanie and I have a deal and I can't have the consequence, can you just follow along?" She just straightly asked me. My smirked became wider when I heard her request. She just really asked me so casuallty to be with her at one night in a one hotel bedroom? Interesting.

"Why do I need to be in with your deal with her? Your talking about my wife here by the way, do you want to be my mistress?" I ask and I walk closer to her, making her pinned her back against the wall. Her eyes widened and looked away.

"I...Its her dare and I can't refuse, and what mistress are you talking about? Where not going to do anything in there I promise, as if I have a plan on doing something there" She defended.

"Okay. But I won't promise that I will not do anything in there, its boring you know" Sagot ko. She looked at me in serious but confusing look. She sighed.

"Are you free tonight? We can do it now" I smirked and but my hands on the wall, blocking her to the wall and she I felt she stiffened.

"Well I'm quite free. What hotel then?" Tanong ko. She bite her lip and play with her finger, I found it cute.

"Ahm, do you know a good hotel in mind?" Tanong niya.

"Well I know one its actually just near here, should we go know?" Sagot ko. She just simply nodded.

***

"Wow you don't really need to pick a big bedroom, this is actually nonsense but I don't have a choice" She said while sitting on the bed and I'm just standing in the big glass mirror while drinking beer.

"Your the one who's gonna pay so I picked the most expensive room" I answered so she just glared at me and crossed her arms.

"Tsk. I'll take a shower, you can do whatever you want. I'll just sleep when I'm done" Aniya and walk through the bathroom. I just smiled at myself while thinking of her attitude, she really reminds me of her.

40 minutes have passed and she already got out of the shower with just a bathrobe.

"Good your done, I'll also take a shower" I said and she just nodded while drying her hair with a towel.

***

Franzei's POV,

Riley got out of the shower with just a towel wrap in his waist. I would admit that he has a really good body figure. I was drinking my beer and I'm already feel a bit tipsy, by vision is starting to roll around.

Sh*t why do I think of drinking tonight? I would totally have a hangover tomorrow.

"Hey your really a reckless drinker huh? I just took a shower for 10 minutes and you already drank 5 can? I bet your knock out later" Komento niya while smirking, he's already wearing a t shirt and bored shorts.

I laughed sarcastically.

"Really? Ofcourse not, I'm still totally feel normal don't you see?" I confidentally said and even stand of to go infront of him, but I lost my balance and fell to his lap.

"Yeah you totally look normal to me, stop it before I let you to stop drinking" Banta niya and I chuckled again and pat his cheeks, he felt shocked at it for a moment.

"You know what your wife told me, your a husband material type of guy to her but to me? Hmm will see by the time being but tonight I see you as just a man that have pervert mind..." I just said casually. He just stared at me with a confusing look.

I was about to stand up but he layed me down the bed and go on top of me.

"Can I prove to you now that I'm husband material?" Tanong niya at kumunot ang noo ko.

"How-" He just suddenly kissed me, and to my surprise I was kissing him back. His hands are moving to my waist, making my shirt to pull up. Our kiss got deeper and I'm loosing my mind, is this the effect of the beer?

"Rile..." I called his name while he's kissing my neck.

"Shh, just be silent" He answered and his hands was massaging my stomach already, what the hell is this man doing to me?

"Riley stop" I ask and he stop and look at me.

"Do you want me to stop?" Tanong niya. I was shocked and stiffened by his question. Why am I doubting? Why can't I answer? I was just staring at his eyes. Why do I have this feeling that I've already known this eyes for so long? Am I just confused? Is he just hipnotizing me with his perverted doings? But why do I feel different, why do I feel intense feelings that I know is impossible and wrong to be felt?

"Franzei what are you doing to me?" He asked again. We were still in the same position. I don't know what to do. To my surprise a tear escape to his eyes.

"Why am I seeing you through her? Why do I feel this way? Your confusing me Franzei, please give me answers because I can't escape it" He just confessed.

We are both confused about our situation, this unknown feeling. Is this connected to my past? To my lost memories? Is he one of the persons I lost?

"W..Who is the girl that your saying?" I ask.

"Hendrei... Hendrei Valdez"

And my head suddenly hurts.

***

Hi Readers!

Looks like there is a unknown story behind Riley and Franzei, can they have a certain past that both of them doesn't know about?

(Abangan ang kanilang libro)

Enjoy Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 140K 49
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
15.1K 797 32
She only want a commitment not a serious relationship. She is the woman who just want to play. A Woman who didn't know what love is. But what if one...
793K 40.8K 61
• NOW A PUBLISHED BOOK • Available in National Book Store and Fully Booked, also in Precious Pages Bookstore's Shopee, Lazada, and TikTok shop. • Fea...
94.4K 5.4K 19
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.