TIME

By Cathania98

Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with tha... More

The Beginning
MINE ONLY
CREATING MEMORIES
HIM and HER
TEARS
YES I DO
DREAM
AGAIN
ONCE AGAIN
I WANT HIM BACK
TRYING HIS BEST
WILL YOU LOVE ME AGAIN
OLD FLAME
COMPLICATED
BETRAYAL
REALIES
THE TRUTH
ABOVE THE SKY

HE IS MINE

3.5K 185 12
By Cathania98

Loud music, crowded place and different kinds of liquor can be seen inside the bar. Today is Sehun's birthday, he ask me to come just for tonight, Yibo doesn't know about this and i dont plan to say it to him either, he'll get mad for sure.

"Zhan .. here !"

Sitting in the bar counter, Sehun offered me a drink. "No thanks, you know that i don't drink" not accepting the burgandy wine glass

"Xiao Zhan dont be so naive, just for tonight okay? And i promise after you drink this wine, no follow ups"

Being reluctant, i still give it a go and drank the wine. Just one shot. Seeing me gulp the wine in one go, out of nowhere Sehun claps his hand like he wins a lottery
"Thats it Xiao Zhan.. "

Only a minute after, i feel very dizzy. Damn, that alcohol is too strong! I could see the floor moving..
I can feel the rectangular thing vibrating in my pocket, i took it out. With a blurry vision, i can still read the registered name on the screen "Love Of My Life"

"H-hello .. Yi..bo" hiccups

"Zhan? Zhan whats wrong with your voice?"

"Ah.. he he .. i'm, the floor.. the floor kept on moving"

"The ..what? Wait where are you??"

"I cant.. cant stand still"

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK XIAO ZHAN! I ASK WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Ouch! Your voice is t-too l-loud, i'm at the B-bar with Se~~~ mmmpppP"

Xiao Zhan didn't finish what he was about to say when he felt the sudden lips that is pressing against him..
Feeling very weak, he couldn't push the man.

"Mmmm ..."
Within the passionate kiss, Xiao Zhan let out a sensual sigh. Sehun intently makes Xiao Zhan sigh just because the phone is still on call, it was left hanging in Zhan's hand

After making it out, Sehun left that pinky-rose tiny lips of Zhan and gets the phone in the latters hand,

"Did you hear that Yibo? I can make Xiao Zhan sigh too, and dont worry.. Not just a sigh, but i'll make him moan my name too ha ha ha .."

*FUCK YOU ! ! DONT YOU DARE FUCKIN TOUCH MY ZHAN ASSHOLE!"
Yibo was in rage, he storm out the apartment and quickly starts the car. Bar, i could only think one that Sehun might be in.

He drove the car like he was in a race, he doesn't care about the damn red lights, or road policies, all he could think is Zhan.. It wasnt even me, but why is he sighing? Is Sehun that good? Zhan is in someone's hand, Fuck Shit !

"Relax Yibo, i'll call you later. I and Xiao Zhan are going to be busy for tonight, goodbye!"

Call ended.

"FUCK! FUCKING DAMN ! !" Just try to touch my Zhan, and you'll going to regret it for the rest of your life Sehun!

Yibo arrives in the Bar within less 15minutes, i didn't know the car could fly .

Banging the door of the said bar, he quickly ask for the manager. He requested a cctv footage to check whether Sehun is still inside. A couple of seconds and he saw Zhan in the computer screen that was being carried in bridal style by Sehun in the VIP room, clenching his fist he runs to the said room and kicks the VIP door with full power. A loud thud was heard.

"What the fuck!" Sehun shouted to the man who bravely kicks the door, making it open. A black man in a suit appeared right infront of his eyes and a sudden full force punch was thrown into his bare face.

"Aaahhh, what the hell !" growled Sehun in the floor with his eyes bawling out at Yibo, roughly caressing his bleeding broken lip

"I told you not to touch whats MINE ! You damn asshole, motherfucker get die !!"

Zhan was seen being half naked lying in the bed unconsciously. His belt, was unbuckled and the zipper of his black jeans was half open.

Yibo removes his blazer and covered it to Zhans upper body, he zipped the latters pants and buckles the belt.
He carried the unconscious Zhan in bridal style and storm out the bar. He carefully makes him sit inside the car tightening the seat belt. How dare he do this to you!

They arrive in Yibo's apartment and just like a while ago, he carried Zhan in bridal style up to their bedroom.

With full care, he makes Zhan lay down on the soft mattress.
"Hmmm .. Yi ..bo .."

Zhan grab Yibo's long arm that makes the latter fall on his top. Wrapping his arms around Yibo's nape, he smash his lips against the gorgeous man. Yibo could taste the bitterness of alcohol in Zhan's mouth, but it didn't make him stop from returning the kiss

The kiss was suddenly turned in to aggressive one.The image of Zhan being half naked in the VIP room makes Yibo furious. How dare Sehun touch whats mine! That asshole is trying to taste my Zhan, no! He wont be able to touch my boyfriend , not 'till i die !

Yibo started licking and sucking Zhan's mouth, down to the neck giving the drunk man a red marks. "Mmmhhmm"

Hearing the sensual sigh, Yibo gets hard. He impatiently remove Zhan's upper clothes and started planting kisses in the latters chest, nibbling the pink nipples and pinching the other one in his hand. This tiny body is addicting than the illegal drugs. Its makes me turn on like anytime.

Yibo's mouth left those hard nipples, and he  continue tasting Zhan's body. Even tho he seen this tiny body in so many times, he is still obsessed with it and he'll never get tired of it.
Licking Zhan's belly, he pulled down the disturbing pants and the fabric that covering the not-so-big junior.

Seeing Zhan naked from head to toe, Yibo's member even gets harder. He gets off from the bed and remove his suit with his slacks and throws it to the floor not leaving any single fabric in his body.

Zhan, who is slowly getting sober he moves down from the bed and get on his knees infront of the young naked man that has been standing.

"Zhann .. "
Yibo's voice is filled with lust,

Without a word, Zhan wraps his palm on Yibo's big cock, squeezing it freely.
"Aaaahhhh !" the latter moaned. He licks the tip of it, and plays it with his tongue. Shoving the big cock in his mouth, Yibo felt so good in Zhan's warm tongue, he felt heaven, making his junior even bigger. Zhan almost choke for the deep throating. Yibo is just so big, how could this thing even fit in me.. he thought.

He licks the big junior from tip to the base not leaving those two pair of balls, he alternately sucks it harder.
Zhan is even bolder when he is drunk, should i get him drunk more often?

"Aahh .. Zhann ..."

"Feeling so good ? Hmm ?"

Grasping Zhan's hair, he swirled his hips and makes the big thing in and out on Zhan's mouth.

It lasted for a minute till he felt like he is close to cum, "Shit Zhan i'm close ..."

Zhan gave him a blow job even more faster, till that sticky white fluid release in his mouth,  he swallowed it and the rest were dripping in his mouth. Fuck! My Zhan is so  beautiful whenever my cum is all over in his face. Yibo quickly smash those lips and taste his own cum, licking Zhans mouth till those white sticky fluid has nothing left.
"You taste good baobei .."

Yibo walks near the drawer and pulled out the lube inside, opening the slid he took an ounce of it and put in his big member.

Zhan makes Yibo lay down on the bed, making the latter in surprised.
" Zhan .. what are you doing ?"

"I want to ride you, Bo .."
Zhan's eyes and mouth is filled with lust,

"You are getting bold, baobei"
Yibo grinned, Is it because Zhan is drunk ?  Or just what the fuck did Sehun done to him?Making my Zhan this horny!
he quickly placed Xiao Zhan on top of him, brushing their length together arousing their sensual desire

Zhan bites his lower lip. This is his first time riding Yibo, he want to try the other positions.
Without preparing himself, he wraps his palm on Yibo's cock and slowly inserting it in his tight hole. 'Shit ..Aaahh!"

It was only the shaft, but Zhan is almost tearing. Yibo grabs those tiny waist and he thrusts slowly helping Zhan to go down deeper.
When the big member is fully burried inside the tight hole, Zhan started grinding his butt.

Leading forward slightly, he swivel his hips on top. Placing his hands on either side of him. He started in shallow, then fast thrusts..
" Aaahhhh .. "

"Yes baby, ride me.. Aaahh !"

Losing both of their minds, lust is overtaken in their body.
Zhan ride him faster in fully sink. Yibo is more turn on seeing his baby riding on top of him, Shit, Zhan is sooo good. I am even bigger and harder than before, urg! This is heaven..

Zhan slowly getting tired, cold sweats is coming out from his skin.
he leaned backward and place his arms on Yibo's knee. He alternates between bouncing and grinding, Yibo also meets him in the middle, thrusting hard, deep and faster in below.

The slapping two bodies can be heard in the whole room, as well as the moans and groans.

" Ride me faster baby .. Aaahhh, Shit !"

"Mmmhmm, Aaahhh ..!"

A few more deep thrusts, Yibo felt close while Zhan is squeezing his cock fastly till they both cum together.
Zhan drops down his body besides Yibo closing his eyes, he is tired but fully sober. Yibo quickly take Xiao Zhan in his arms hugging him tight, 
" I love You Zhan .." he whispered.

Making the other man opens his eyes and smiles in return, placing a soft kisses in the latters swollen lips.

"I do not like seeing you with another man, Zhan. Pls don't do that again, it drives me crazy"
Yibo positioned his jaw on Zhan's shoulder,  breathing hard.

"I'm sorry Bo, i-i was drugged! Sehun tricked me, i've got no idea he'll do that"

"I already told you he likes you, why still go for him?"

"Bo .. he's my friend. I cant say no~~"

"Even if he's going to fuck you? You would still go for him ?"

" Yibo ! "
He glared at the young man that has been sulking besides him

"Dont make me mad, Zhan! "
Yibo said with stern voice,

"O-okay .. no fighting, i still feel dizzy! I think the alcohol is still hovering inside"

"Want to go for another round?" Yibo said sheepishly, his lover turned like a red tomato

"Yibo !!"

"Hahaha, why are you blushing? Feel ashamed?" Yibo laughs at his beloved acting shyly. He's cute. Zhan take the blanket and covers his whole body turning around to the teasing man

"Zhan there's no point of hiding, i've seen you naked many times.  Infact, you are too sexy riding me on top hmm"

"Shameless creature!"
And Zhan covers his ear even more, but honestly his whole body is blushing and for some reason he felt too hot, more like he is burning alive

He felt a hard object poking his back, "Yibo! Cool down that big thing, its making me uncomfortable!"

"But i feel so horny right now" Without a warning, he hovered on top of Zhan pinning his two hands above his head.

"Yibo... get out of me you monster!"

" No ! Lets go for another round .."
Smashing his lips on Zhan's mouth, that big member of him is getting bigger and harder again,

Who knows how many rounds they would go for tonight.. Or maybe both of them want to try a new position.

    A/N : Phwew! I really am not so good in making smuts 😂😂, my apology readers (😉)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 15.4K 28
xiaozhan is a normal college student who lives a normal life until he met wangyibo who is a high class murderer which means that he is rich and is re...
278K 19.1K 42
What happens, when Wang Yibo falls in love with the person he hate most. Wang Yibo and Xiao zhan, they are opponents of each other in high school.Mor...
268K 14.2K 33
Xiao Zhan a friendly, charming, polite, and dedicated young man. He is a softhearted person and wanted to see people happy. This made him well known...
2.1M 77.4K 55
Wang Yibo known as most notorious Bad Boy and a heartbreaker. Xiao Zhan is known as most calmest person with cheerful mind. Wang Yibo can't stand w...