Wiley

By foxjng

Poussey's done with prison and appears to be living the dream, but really she's just getting by without the o... More

B-Dorm, The Ghetto
Long Drag

The Key

582 8 0
By foxjng

"Fuck this!" I yelled, shoving all the cluttered objects off of every table surface close to me. All around me I could hear objects smashing, but I really didn't care. I had to find my key. I'd just finished serving six years at The Litch (Litchfield Correctional Facility) and life wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be when I was locked up. And trust me, it was fucked up in that shithole.
Running my hands over my roughly shaven head, I thought of how upset Taystee would be if I didn't show tonight. The mere thought of her made the adrenaline rush through me, and I kept searching relentlessly until I finally found the key. "Holy shit, if I ever lose this again I'm fucked." I mumble to myself. I check my phone for the time. Two seventeen in the morning. Not bad, but could've been better. I throw on a jacket and run to my car, trying not to let the heavy April rain ruin my makeup.
As happy as I am to have gotten out of prison, I can't just forget about Taystee. Fuck that, I can't live without that bitch. So yeah, on my way out I stole a key. So what'll they do. Arrest me? I've already seen the worst. And Taystee's worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...