BLACKEXO HOUSE | blackexo |

By KARINAMJN-

[ COMPLETE ] SM And YG have making contract to let Blackpink members and exo members living together .. four... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 !
Chapter 15
1K Special Instagram pt.1
Instragram pt.2
Instragamn pt3
Chapter 17
C H A P T E R 1 8
C H A P T E R 1 9
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
announcement
chapter 24
!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Insta part 4
Instagram pt5
𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
insta part 6
Insta part 7
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 💗
NEW STORY

Chapter 16

337 11 1
By KARINAMJN-

As you all know , jiho couple were have their small trip as other are in Seoul .

They come back home as the members welcome them with foods . Jisoo And Suho also bought some stuff , foods for them too ...

Few month later...

it a month that jennie have to give birth- 

 it night .. 

Jennie And jongin are going to the hospital . It a week that Jennie have to give birth .. 

They arrive at the hospital as jongin talk with the doctor as Jennie is in the room , talking with the nurse about her birthing plan ..

few hours later.. 

jennie  is getting into labor room as jongin waiting outside in the room .  

jennie is nervous about giving birth and she hope it will go well and safe.. 

- about 1 hours later- 

" the labor is going well ! the mother and the baby are healthy  ! " " thanks you doctor " jongin thanks the doctor .. 

now they are in the room , talking about their son . then their members come inside with gift , foods and clothes for them . 

" congrats unnie ! " chaeyoung hug jennie . " thanks you " she smile as the boys are talking to each other .  " what is the boy name ?"  " woo for short ! jungwoo ! " she smile and the girls nod . 

their friends also visit them and congrats them again . they talk for a while and their friends , members gone back to home so only jenkai with their son . 

they talk for their future plan or whatever for their kids and future family.. 

they have dinner as woo is sleeping peacefully  being newborn :) 

" goodnight " jongin kiss jennie forehead as he also kiss 

- home -  

" woo is so cute !! " " i know right " lisa and chaeyoung talking to each other . " should we  make dinner ?" seohyun ask jisoo and she nod . " we will cook dinner instead " suho said and jisoo chuckle . " sure " she smile . 

the boys end up cooking dinner for the girls and themselves  . baekhyun is making baby foods for byeol who is playing in the living room with seohyun . 

" dinner ready ! " the girls come to dinning room and take their seat . " thanks you for foods ! " and they start eating their dinner . suho feed byeol some baby foods as other are eating and dont worry he is also eat his foods :) 

- after dinner - 

finally jiho married couple have gone to sleep after chaeyoung and chanyeol washing the dishes . after that other deciding to watch a movie in living room :) 

-------------------------------- 

sorry for short chapter again ! and also please wait for few weeks for new update cause my final semester is coming close than im expect- so this is probably last update ! :) i wish i could make it longer but i cant :< sorry 

goodbye ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 911 14
[UNDER REVISION] Jennie Kim, notorious Hollywood playgirl has had her share of scandals in the past. She moves into a picturesque house on the outski...
119K 5.3K 66
Blackpink's Park Chaeyoung caught herself in trouble when she clicked on the link that lead her to the world of Fan Fiction. She should have obeyed t...
29.7K 1.4K 33
Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jisoo. But when they both woke up the next...
149K 4.7K 30
"You made a contract with me to stay with me for awhile. Even if I were to be your guardian for awhile. No backing out on this Jennie Kim." - Kim Jis...