MY BEAUTIFUL BODYGUARD (COMPL...

By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as we... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTORY
Saint Security
Meeting Thailand's Number One Star
You're Hired
You Are Not The Boss Of Me
You LITTLE FUCKER!
Kissed By His Beautiful Bodyguard
I Kissed A Man And I Liked It
The Suspect
Protecting Him
Threats
Running Around In Circles
The Stalker
Bloodbath
Revenge
Second Chances
I'm Jealous, Asshole!
Bratty Babies
I'm Jealous, Baby!!
Go For The Jugular
We Are At War
The Royal Decree
No to Boy Love or whatever that SHIT is!
You Stupid Jealous Jackass!
Family
Saint Junior and His Crazy Daddies
His Cranky Sulky Bossy Baby
Caught In The Act
Baby Zee
Daddies Night Out

Selfish Prick

3K 202 34
By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

"It has been 2 weeks. Nothing has happened." Zee grumbled as he was having his breakfast.
"I understand Mr Panich, but we still don't know who sent those letters and boxes. Not forgetting the intruder whom we still don't know the identity. It is imperative that we stay vigilant with your safety." Saint explained.
"We use a location that you and your people can ensure my safety then. Instead of a concert like previous years... we can have a mini concert with a quarter of the number of people." Zee suggested to Saint who remained immovable with his opinion of the matter.
"Out of the question Mr Panich." Saint responded.
"I don't think your decision matters in this Suppapong." Zee stated.
"You are risking yourself out there. It's something that we cannot afford. What if you or Dome get hurt?"Saint added.
"It's my damn birthday. It's my annual gathering with my fans. It's my responsibility as their favourite artiste to appreciate them."
"Not in the expense of your safety Mr Panich." Saint said adamantly.
"I will still do the mini concert whether you like it or not... I am paying you for my safety. If you can't protect me... I will find someone else who could." Zee said.
"You have been threatening us with the same lines Mr Panich... Just say that you don't need us anymore so we can go on with our separate lives." Saint stated while Zee rolled his eyes.

Dome and Pavel simply stared at the two men. Every time it was Saint's turn to be on duty, Zee without fail would cause such a ruckus and fuss. He would usually be rather considerate and understanding when Podd, Gawin, Max or Tul were on duty. Dome even pointed out a few occasions that Zee would purposely find faults in anything that Saint did. Zee like usual would deny it. Dome and Pavel had also come to notice that Zee would follow Saint wherever he was with his eyes. He might hate Saint's guts but he could not suppress the attraction he had towards Saint. Dome always teased his brother about it. He was lucky that he was his brother because he could get away with nearly anything.

"In one month, birthday celebration and fan meeting at a hotel. 200 most lucky fans." Zee suggested.
"Can YOUR team manage that Mr Suppapong?" Zee asked Saint.
"As you wish Mr Panich." Saint responded.
"Could you stop glaring at me Mr Suppapong?" Zee muttered.
"Glaring? Sir, this is my natural state." Saint informed him.
"No... It is not." Zee countered.
"Please enlighten me... What is actually my natural state in your eyes?" Saint questioned the man.
"I will enlighten you one day but not today." Zee responded. Saint stared at him. His face void of emotion. Zee found it annoying that Saint only showed emotions with other people and not him.
"By the way Mr Panich... I have made changes in the teams. I will no longer be working with Team Alpha with Pavel. I will be replaced with a different bodyguard." Saint explained.
"Where will you be working then?" Zee's jaw ticked.
"I will be with the teams guarding a prince from the royal family." Saint elucidated.
"Why are you working there and not here?" Zee asked.
"Mr Panich... I fear that I am causing you discomfort and in my opinion... You would find me working somewhere else a much favourable option." Saint asserted.
"Are you shirking away from your responsibilities Mr Suppapong?" Zee's eyes narrowed.
"No. I am not. I have most of my best men guarding you." Saint explained.
"Who's the best in Saint Security?" Zee questioned him.
"I am Mr Panich." Saint shared.
"I want the best then. It is immaterial whether I am a Prince or not. That's final." Zee stared at Saint challenging him.
"Are you really sure you want me around you Mr Panich? I am a sight for sore eyes... Especially YOUR eyes Sir." Saint stated.
" I am 100% sure." Zee muttered.
"Now... My Birthday Bash. Are you ready to listen Mr Suppapong?"
"Positive."
"200 of my lucky fans. A small ballroom would suffice. A mini concert. Some meet and greet. Cake cutting. A lucky fan would sing with me. That would be it. Do you think you and your team can handle that Mr Suppapong?" Zee questioned Saint.
"Yes Sir." Saint replied.
"You don't sound ecstatic." Zee grumbled.
"I am not your fan. I am your bodyguard." Saint responded.
"I don't want YOU to be my fan! You're too... Too..."
"Too what Mr Panich?"
"Too serious!"
"I'm protecting your life." Saint answered.
"Too stuffy!"
"Only to those who don't know me." Saint retorted.
"Too arrogant!"
"It takes one to know one Mr Panich." Saint stated as he glared at Zee.
"Too strict!"
"Of course... Cause your life depends on me and my team." Saint asserted.
"Too cold-blooded! Like a snake!" Zee spat. Saint did not say anything except stared at Zee for a while. Saint then sighed.
"Are you done Mr Panich? Are there any other accusations or demeaning things you would like to hurl at me?" Saint asked him.

    Zee studied Saint. Damn the man! His handsome expressionless stoic face really bothered Zee. Where was his beautiful smile? Or he could just scream at him. He would gladly accept it. Saint had glared at him but other than that it would be indifference.

"HwaHwa, my management team, you and I will have a meeting regarding my birthday celebration this Friday. We will have the meeting 3 at my office.Do not be late Mr Suppapong."
"Is that all Mr Panich?" Saint asked the man.
"For now... Yes." Zee answered.
"I will take my leave. I shall be patrolling." Saint stated before leaving the kitchen.
"Why are you still here?" Zee growled at Pavel.
"I'm having breakfast." Pavel grinned mischievously while showing Zee a bowl of cereal and milk.
"I don't pay you to eat here! And why are you eating MY cereals huh?" Zee complained.
"I haven't eaten since morning. Have mercy on me Mr Panich." Pavel answered.
"You won't starve!"
"I won't but I might get cranky and be an asshole like..."
"Like who?" Zee squinted at Pavel daring him to say his name.
"Like... Well... Like someone I used to know..." Pavel smiled innocently and then drank some coffee.
"Finish your breakfast. Stop flirting with my brother. Start working!"
"I am working. I am with your brother." Pavel's eyes glinted mischievously.
"You're really pushing your luck Pavel." Zee scowled at him.
"Forgive me Mr Panich... I didn't mean any harm... I'm done with breakfast. I shall start working as soon as possible." Pavel carried the bowl to the sink and started doing the dishes.
"I'm going to check on my babies and I'll be back soon." Pavel said.
"Hopefully they haven't mauled Mister Fluffy Mittens." Pavel winked at Dome who rolled his eyes at Pavel's attempt of a joke. Dome's personal bodyguard then left the two brothers in the kitchen.
"Zee..."
"What?" Zee glowered at Dome.
"Saint actually has been bringing in groceries for his men to eat. Most of the time they would eat the food Saint brings here. Half of the cereals we have were brought in by Saint." Dome shared. Zee did not say anything.
"Saint would bring us some lamb.. Or briskets like this other day... He told me that he's worried that his men might eat too much." Dome continued.
"Why put them here?" Zee complained.
"Where else should we keep them?" Dome questioned his brother.
"Zee..." Dome said.
"What Dome?" Zee grumbled.
"Just tell the man you like him! Stop making his life hell!" Dome lamented.
"I don't like him! Who likes him?" Zee muttered as he continued to eat his breakfast.
"Fine... You do not like him but.. You LUST for him!" Dome declared and Zee chocked on his breakfast.
"Are you fucking crazy?" Zee yelled at Dome who smirked at his brother instead. Zee then turned his head towards the kitchen door making sure that nobody was listening to them talking.
"I am Thailand number one STAR... I do not LUST for simply ANYBODY!" Zee announced but Dome made a face and shrugged.
"Stop looking at Saint as if you want to have sex with him all the time then..." Dome asserted.
"What THE HELL are you talking about?" Zee sputtered. Dome grinned in satisfaction at his brother's reaction.
"Stop following him around." Dome added.
"I do not follow him around! What medication are you on Dome?" Zee spoke.
"Stop undressing him with your eyes." Dome smirked.
"I'm going to kick your ass. Stop spewing these nonsense!" Zee threatened Dome.
"They are not nonsense Brother. They are truths. You should analyse how you feel before you make a fool out of yourself."
"Analyse? WHAT?" Zee asked and shook his head.
"You Dome... Are crazy! Go write your stories or scripts... Stop bothering me!" Zee grumbled.
"I cannot NOT bother you Zee... You are the only brother I have." Dome stared at Zee.
"You were the one who brought me up... I am what I am today because you of Zee. We are... Family!" Dome added. The two became quiet. Dome continued to gaze at his brother. He sighed and his eyes filled with concern as he studied Zee.
"Fuck you! You're trying to make me feel guilty! JACKASS! I know you!" Zee spat and Dome laughed out loud.
"Asshole!" Zee growled while Dome guffawed.
"Zee..."
"WHATTTT???"
"You do follow Saint with your eyes you know... Careful... If the paparazzi catches you... Your female fans are going to be disappointed." Dome stated.
"Shut up Dome! Go find something to do! Stop bugging me." Zee growled as he continued to eat breakfast.

************************************************

"Where the hell is Saint? He's not here!" Zee complained to HwaHwa.
"It's not even 3 yet Zee. Give the man time." HwaHwa replied but Zee rolled his eyes exasperatedly.
"I'm going to fire his ass." Zee muttered.
"This is the fifth time today that you said that you want to fire him... Just fire the man... I beg you!" HwaHwa shook her head.
"He is working for me... That's why!"
"I pity him!" HwaHwa added.
"I pay him and his team! What should you or I pity him?" Zee questioned HwaHwa.
"Cause you can be a big jerk!" HwaHwa muttered.
"What's the time now?" Zee barked. One of Zee's management team members told him that it was 3.
"He's late!" Zee declared.

    Suddenly the door to the meeting room burst open with a panting drenched and a disheveled looking Pavel entering clad in his black leather jacket, black T-shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Sorry that I'm late! It was raining like crazy on the way here. I'm sorry Mr Panich." Pavel wiped his face with some tissues he grabbed from the table.
"Where's Saint?" Zee immediately asked Pavel.
"He's with one of our clients. He had an emergency. He asked me to replace him Mr Panich. A last minute thing." Pavel explained.
"Get the man a towel." Zee instructed one of his people.
"Am I NOT his client too? Am I not important? What is so important that he has to miss this important meeting?" Zee raised his voice.
"Mr Panich. I am second in command after Saint... I am as capable as he is. Trust me." Pavel stated unflinchingly.
"I don't care! Call him now!" Zee commanded.
"Zee..." HwaHwa tried to diffuse the situation.
"Call him now Pavel." Zee still demanded. Pavel shook his head and sighed. He then took out his cellphone and dialled for Saint.
"Hey Saint... Sorry to bother you man... Mr Panich wants to talk to you... Sorry..." Pavel said and the he handed the cellphone to Zee who was glaring at him.
"Mr Suppapong... You're supposed to be here... I want you here A.S.A.P... I will send Pavel away. I instructed for YOU to be here and not Pavel." Zee barked into the cellphone and ended the call.
"Zee..." HwaHwa glared at Zee.
"What?" He asked HwaHwa feigning innocence.
"You can head home now Pavel." Zee told Pavel who shook his head.
"Mr Panich... Have a nice day." Pavel took his cellphone back and left the room without giving anyone a second glance.
"Could you guys excuse us?" HwaHwa requested.

    A few minutes later, the meeting room was empty except for Zee and his manager.

"What is wrong with you Zee???" HwaHwa demanded.
"What?"
"You are never rude nor inconsiderate! You were both just now." HwaHwa yelled at him.
"Don't scream at me!" Zee glared at HwaHwa.
"I think we should terminate our contract with Saint Security. I can find you another company as soon as possible. You are becoming such as selfish PRICK since Saint started working for us!"
"I don't understand what you're talking about." Zee sat down on one the chairs and stared out of the window.
"Don't play with me Zee! You know what I'm talking about!"
"He works for me... I asked him to be here... And he should be here!" Zee stated stubbornly.
"Zee... You are the nicest most generous person I know. That's why I'm with you from the beginning... Until you are now number one... I know you but... Something changed. You have to tell me what!" HwaHwa put her hands on her waist and glared down at Zee.
"Nothing changed HwaHwa! Stop bothering me!"
"This is affecting you... Your work... and everyone working with you! Think!" HwaHwa stated.
"Call Saint again. Tell him that we are all waiting for him. If he arrives at midnight... We will have the meeting at midnight! If he arrives at 3 in the morning... We have the meeting at 3 in the morning!" Zee commanded.
"Zee!!"
"Shut up HwaHwa!" Zee muttered. HwaHwa rolled the folder she had in her hand and hit Zee's head.
"Stop!" Zee stood up and moved away from her.
"My friend is NOT a fucking selfish prick! What the hell is wrong with you Zee?!!" HwaHwa shouted at Zee and them stomped out of the meeting room.

***********************************************************

"He is on his way. 15 minutes he informed me." HwaHwa told Zee.

    The meeting room was gloomy. Everyone had to wait for Saint. It was already 8 in the evening. Zee was hell-bent on having the meeting with Saint. HwaHwa gave him a few choice words but Zee simply ignored her. Saint was not even in Bangkok and he had to drive back to Zee's office to attend the meeting. HwaHwa apologised to Saint as she was at her wits end dealing with the wilful Zee. Regardless of how close they were as friends, Zee Pruk Panich at the end of the day was still her boss. It was an infuriating thing to deal with but what Zee the boss wanted; the boss would get. Everyone was suffering in silence when someone suddenly knocked on the meeting room door.

"Come in!" Zee growled showing his impatience.

    The door slowly opened. Saint walked into the meeting room. Everyone gasped.

"Forgive me that you had to wait for me. I am deeply sorry." Saint bowed when he entered the room.
"I didn't have time to change. I'm sorry." Saint asserted and looked down at his dirty and bloody clothes.

    Nobody said a thing. Everyone's eyes were transfixed on Saint. His handsome face was bruised. His lower lip was bleeding and there was a cut on his cheek. There was also some visible bruising on his neck.

"Saint... Are you alright?" HwaHwa was the first to ask Saint.
"What happened?" HwaHwa stood up and walked slowly towards him.
"One of my clients... Her husband had been extremely abusive... We've been protecting her but he tracked her down and found her. Thank God we stopped him before she was hurt." Saint explained.
"You want to sit down?" HwaHwa offered the nearest chair and the person sitting on the chair immediately stood up.
"I'm good. I'm sorry Mr Panich... Her safety was my utmost priority. That's why I sent Pavel to replace me." Saint continued.
"If you feel that you are unhappy with Saint Security... Please terminate our contract. I would understand and I will reimburse everything." Saint added.
"Saint..." HwaHwa brought Saint's attention back to her.
"Whose... Whose blood is this?" She pointed at the red patch that was growing bigger by the second on Saint's blue shirt. There was also a cut on the shirt.
"Huh?" Saint looked down. He slowly pulled up his bloody shirt. HwaHwa and the rest gasped again.
"Shit... He cut me." Saint muttered as he looked down.
"You drove here by yourself?" HwaHwa asked in disbelief.
"Yeah... I didn't want you to wait for too long..." Saint answered and hissed when he touched the cut on his abdomen. His fingers were covered in fresh blood.
"Zee!!" HwaHwa turned around and yelled accusingly at Zee.

    Zee all the while could not believe what he was seeing or hearing. Guilt gnawed him. He knew he was selfish. He knew he had fucked up.

"HwaHwa... Get my car ready. NOW!" Zee instructed.
"Meeting is.. Is... Is cancelled!" Zee stammered as he walked closer towards Saint.
"You... Come with me." Zee held Saint's arm.
"My car..." Saint said but he shook his head as if he was trying to clear his muddled head.
"Saint?" Zee looked genuinely concerned.
"I'm okay... Just tired." Saint explained.
"Forget your car. HwaHwa.. Is my car ready?" Zee asked her.
"Hospital. I need to get you to the hospital." Zee stated.
"I want to go home please." Saint answered.
"Your car is downstairs Zee." HwaHwa quickly informed him.
"Follow me Saint." Zee urged but Saint simply stood and stared at Zee.
"Send me home please?" Saint requested.
"Fine... Now... Follow me!" Zee grumbled and Saint finally let Zee lead him away from the meeting room.
"Tell Gawin and Podd that I'm leaving." He told HwaHwa who immediately called the two bodyguards on duty.

    Saint limped a little and he hissed as he could feel the injury on his abdomen beginning to bother him. He noticed that he was shaking a little. It was then that he realised that he had not eaten anything for the past 24 hours because of what had transpired. Then, he was attacked by the deranged crazy man who used to work with the military. The crazy ex-husband was an extremely formidable man. Saint and his men were glad that they stopped him from hurting his ex-wife. Then, he had to drive back to Bangkok because his royal selfish Zee Pruk Panich demanded him to do so. Saint was famished. He was injured. He was in pain. He shook his head unable to process how selfish the man standing next to him could be.

"Are you okay?" Zee's voice brought him back to reality.
"What do you think?" He growled. He didn't even care whether he was a client anymore. Zee took off his shirt he was wearing and folded it. He then pressed the shirt on Saint's bloody abdomen.
"Fuck!" Saint cursed as it stung.
"You alright?"
"It stings... That's all..." Saint shared.
"Lean on me." Zee suggested.
"I'm bloody. I don't want to dirty you." Saint replied.
"You already had my shirt bloody... What's the big deal?" Zee answered. Saint sighed and carefully leaned on Zee.
"I got you." Zee stated.

    They walked into an elevator and went down to the basement. When the elevator door opened, a gleaming Bentley was waiting for them.

"I'm going to dirty your car Mr Panich."
"I don't care... Come on..." Zee opened the door for Saint but Saint stared at the beautiful car without moving an inch.
"Get in the car Suppapong!" Zee demanded.
"Mr Panich..."
"Get in Saint!"
"I should follow my guys..." Saint trailed as he saw Gawin and Podd in the truck behind the Bentley.
"NOW SAINT!" Zee growled.
"Fine..." Saint muttered and closed his eyes. He then slowly got into the car.
"My iPads!" Saint  suddenly said.
"What?" Zee asked him.
"Ask my men to get my iPads from my car." Saint gave Zee his car key. Zee cursed but he followed what Saint wanted.

    Zee walked towards the truck and told the men what Saint wanted. Gawin nodded and left them. Zee walked back towards the car and opened the car door. He then sat next to Saint. The man looked in pain. Saint gritted his teeth as the pain all over his body had begun bugging him. The adrenaline he had hours ago was gradually leaving his system. He ached but he knew it was not as bad as many other injuries he had experienced in his life before.

"Here..." Zee opened a water bottle and offered it to Saint. He was surprised by Zee's act of kindness. He was always selfish and demanding and unreasonable. Saint slowly took a few sips.
"Thanks." Saint said after he stopped drinking.
"Home. Send me back to headquarters." Saint murmured as he put his head on the headrest and closed his eyes.
"The nearest hospital!" Zee instructed the driver.
"Home damn it!" Saint murmured but he still had his eyes closed.
"I have doctors at home." Saint whispered.

    The Bentley left the basement followed by the truck after Gawin gave Zee Saint's 2 iPads. Traffic in Bangkok had dwindled a little. Zee peeked at Saint and realised that the man was sleeping. He carefully checked his shirt and the bleeding was not as bad as before. He instructed his driver and then sighed. He was ashamed to admit how selfish he was. He was shocked when he first saw Saint when he got into the meeting room. It was all his fault. If only he followed what HwaHwa had advised him. It was too late to change what had happened.

    The car slowly got into the highway and headed towards home. Saint's body moved and his head ended up on Zee's shoulder. The man stared down at the ethereal yet injured face of his beautiful bodyguard. Even bloody and bruised, Saint was beautiful. Zee hated to admit that he was indeed attracted to the sleeping man. Why him? The man was infuriating! The most infuriating man he had ever encountered. And... he had been cold and always serious with him! Zee shook his head but that ended up making Saint's head fall. Zee quickly held Saint's head. He then carefully and gently lay Saint's head on his lap.

"Fuck..." Zee looked down on his lap. His beautiful bodyguard was still sleeping.

    He studied Saint's face. Sexy lips. Sexy kissable lips that were now injured. His flawless face was unfortunately marred by bruises and cuts. Cute nose. Delicate neck. Zee could feel his heart beating faster and faster. He cursed. He could not believe that he was getting aroused with the sleeping and injured Saint on his lap. He cursed his cock and then he cursed his dirty mind! He tried to distract his mind to think of other things other than his beautiful bodyguard on his lap. He thought about his annoying brother Dome and his crazy antics. He thought about his many awards he had gotten so far. He thought about Mister Fluffy Mittens, Dome's stupid cat! He thought about why did Saint have two iPads.

"iPads..." Zee whispered and turned to the two iPads he placed on the passenger seat.

He opened one and Saint Security emblem filled up the screen. Zee deduced that the particular iPad was for work purposes. He opened another one and he was greeted by a smiling and dazzling Saint. He was grinning in abandonment with the blue sky behind him. Zee studied Saint's picture. Then he stared down at his lap.

"How can a beautiful person like you become a bodyguard and was part of the French Legionnaires?" Zee questioned. Saint was like a puzzle to him.
"Why..." Zee continued even when there was nobody answering him.
"Why not... I guess." Zee answered his own question.

Zee traced his finger on the cut on Saint's cheek. He then gently play with Saint's hair. Zee then carefully pulled Saint's shirt collar away revealing the bruising on his neck. Zee sighed.

"How can you stand the pain?" Zee murmured while thinking about how challenging and difficult it could be training in the French Legionnaires.

Saint suddenly moved. He then murmured and mumbled in his sleep. Zee froze. He then could make out what Saint was actually mumbling.

"Fucking selfish bastard..."
"Selfish..."
"Handsome..."
"Fucker..."

Zee stared down at Saint. The bruised and battered man became quiet again.

"So... I am a handsome selfish bastard... A handsome selfish fucker?" Zee murmured while nodding.
"You think... I'm handsome?" Zee questioned and then he grinned happily.

*********************************************************
I am so sorry for 'abandoning' My Beautiful Bodyguard for so long....
Thank you for waiting....
Thank you to my now 100 followers... I am indebted to you and your support
Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 983 28
A Young & succesful CEO named Zee Pruk Panich falls in love with his modeling partner when he collabs with his friend's company. The feelings will gr...
145K 6.8K 41
What happens when Saint Suppapong has a chance encounter with Prince Zee Pruk Panich, the Crown Prince of Thailand? What happens when they accidental...
1.3K 178 20
Narong Mapapreet (Pavel) is bored, so much so that he decides to make a bet with his friends, he wagers that he can successfully hit on the handsome...
531K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...