broken n crazed - yg x bts

By Lvst-Svga

bts X yoongi bts has been making yoongi's life a living hell for betraying them. Or everyone has a secret t... More

[btsxyoongi- broken n crazed]
•interlued•
[warnιng]
chapter 1: wнy?
chapter 3: conғυѕιon?
chapter 4: old acqυaιnтance?
chapter 5: on тнe rυn?
chapter 6: ѕтalĸerѕ?
chapter 7: capтιve?
chapter 8: brothel?
chapter 9: debt?
chapter 10: kim seokjin?
chapter 11: Park Jimin?

chapter 2: нell?

1.8K 47 6
By Lvst-Svga

yoongi pov

[🍇]

i walked quickly to school as I wanted to avoid being late. they hate that. so controlling. so sadistic. so much pain. i hate this life. i have always wonder, what had happen, for this kind of life. I was so in to my raging thoughts that i hadn't realized i was in front of the place that i call hell.

i was late. i take a few deep breaths as I prepare myself for what's to come. I head to my locker putting my stuff in, thankful that the halls are cleared for no pitiful, lust and disgusted stares or better yet them.

i grab my books, clutching them tight. heading to history class.

i knock lightly waiting for a response, not to disturb the class. as if  id really care. i hear a light 'come in' before quietly walking into the class.

stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, !S̤̈Δ[̲̅R̲̅]ЄS!$&&&)$@

'fuck' i hate the stares. pitiful, lust, disgust. they make me feel more and more insecure. i walk rather quickly to a seat in the very back as i feel everyone's eyes on me. then i see two of my tormentors. smirking at me knowing, what will come for me later. but look a little baffled at what i have on. though i brush it off. i need to worry about the next beating.

the class bell pierced my ears as everyone jumped up to exit the class for the next. i only bite on my pale bottom lip. licking them in the process to erase the dry crack feel of them. i don't want to. i can't. but i have to. i shakily stand up, grabbing up my books then depressingly drag my feet out of the now empty classes room. mentally preparing for what is to come next.

as i head down the hallway looking at my feet, i bump into someone's chest. i look up, only for my face to completely fall.

"you where late today you fat whore" he snared as  I back away from him.

"you know what happens to you when you don't show for your morning beating" the other growled before both of them effortlessly dragging me away as I kick and sqarm around for freedom.

after a few second of sqarming and being dragged they roughly throw me on a hard surface . which I assume is concrete.

i groan loudly as i landed on my side which was still sore.

"look at us you dumb bitch" one says as i yelp from my hair roughly being pulled upwards. only to be meet with seven individuals looking down on me with smirks and disgust radiating in there eyes making me shiver.

"who you got dressed up for bitch?" he said teasingly. before yanking my hair harder, making me let out a low grunt.

"you got a boyfriend of something ugly whore. or are you just sleeping around like the skank you are" another said follow by the others chuckling. i stayed silent

"answer you dumb shit" he yells yanking even harder causing if me to grunt again.

answer him.

'shit' i thought. not now.

answer him.

what are you waiting for.

tell him you wanted to impress them like the pathetic bitch you are.

pathetic.

nasty slut bitch.

how could you think anyone would like someone like you

"answer now! huh who is it for!" he raised his voice higher.

"Taehyung-"

"no he needs to answer jungkook. who is it for" he yelled this time making me flinch.

tell him so they can despise you more.

TELL HIM!

TELL HIM!

"say it! now!" he this time screamed louder in my face.

TELL HIM!

TELL HIM!

"Taehyung calm down-" I hear Jungkook say but I completely lose it when-

[̲̅T̲̅]Ë̤Σ[̲̅L̲̅]ʟ H⃣[̲̅I̲̅]Ɱ! [̲̅Y̲̅]ⓄU⃣ D༙U⃣[̲̅M̲̅][̲̅B̲̅] ᗷÍ[̲̅T̲̅]cḦ̤!

"I WORE IT BECAUSE I FUCKIN WANTED TO YOU FUCKING NUISANCE!" I screamed out as I couldn't take their yelling blending in with the vocies.

it was pin drop silence. the only thing heard was my aggressive breathing. as my breathing slowed i soon realize what the fuck I just said. 'shit'

HAHA

'fuck you' thought before focusing on their faces. shock. shock is what i saw. i sat there scared, awkward, and shocked at the rush of confidence, but that was quickly shut down when someone finally responded.

"what?" he said harshly, letting go of my hair before grabbing at my throat with slight pressure.

i said nothing. i just sat there. he stared me in the eye long and hard before i saw something, a glint? a glint of, hurt? my thoughts were interpreted by Taehyung roughly growling before calling Jin and Namjoon over.

"since he's so different with these type of clothes on, how about we tear em off?" my eyes widened at  the remark but before I could escape Jin and Namjoon held me down.

i looked around the room at the others, some just looked at me with a blank, lust and worried? stare. i flinched violently and looked down at Taehyung smirking, beginning to teasingly and very slowly pull the end my shirt up.

"NO!" i screamed desperately. as I didn't want them to see the wounds they enflicked on me and worse, myself. Namjoon placed his hand over my mouth to stop my screams and shouts.

i desperately tried to wiggle lose with all the little strength that i had. he was about to lift my shirt past my belly button as i wiggled and scream my muffled screams more as a tears slipped through my eye.

no.

no.

NO.

stop.

stop.

STOP.

please.

please.

PLEASE.

there gonna see how ugly you are
there gonna see how fat you are
there gonna see how disgusting you are

how pathetic.
         'pathetic'

me and the voices said last in usion.

more tears rolled down my face at I felt my shirt being rased higher and higher almost above my belly button.

welp this is it.

pathetic.

more tears rolled down my face.

i feel violated. looked down apon. used.

i gulped. here it goes.

"now this'll teach you to never disrespect us again you useless bitch" he sneered as I cried more hit tears

"STOP!" a yell echoed in the room. everyone snapped there heads towards them.

.  [🍷✨]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 1.7K 32
You completely lonely had no friends Yoongi your bully and Your "Husband" Both forced to get married and didn't realise that they were in love but...
1.9K 133 15
We're all a little bit mad, some of us just hide it better than others....
129K 3.1K 14
Jungkook and Taehyung honestly thought revealing their relationship to everyone in the house would be the hardest thing they'd ever have to do. But w...
2.9K 272 13
Yoongi is betrayed in the worst way, and finds healing in the most unexpected person. As always with my stories *there is cursing *there is smut *t...