His Possession (kookv)Book 1

Bởi fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... Xem Thêm

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapter🔥
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

chapter 33

1.6K 47 1
Bởi fity24

Jimin p.o.v

I was at my dance studio dancing until I was interrupted by my ringtone I picked up my phone and saw that Taehyung called me . I answered the phone cause it been a long time since me and Taehyung have talk since we now have a job so it been difficult to contact each other lately .

On the phone (Jimin bold and Taehyung is bold and italics )

__________________

Hey what's up tae?

Oh you know Jeongguk's birthday is next week right ?

Yeah

I want to surprise him to a big bang concert that is on the same day as his birthday .I already got his gifts I just need somewhere to his them . Can you hide them for me ? And then an hour early I come to get it .

Okay I'll hide them for you . Is that all?

No , I need you to buy some big bang shirts and light sticks for the rest of our friends so we can be ready for Jeongguk's day .

Oh okay , I'll do that this Wednesday .

Good .I'll tell you the rest of the plan tomorrow .Bye chimmy

Bye taebear .talk to you tomorrow .

________beeeeep

I hang up on Taehyung which makes me realize that How hungry I am . Well time to eat lunch . I stop the music and went to the bathroom to change my clothes then pick up my stuff and walk out of my studio not forgetting to lock the door . I went to a cafe to get a sandwich and boba tea to eat and drink so I can relax after dancing for hours . After I ordered my sandwich and boba tea I waited for my order until it came which took 10minutes . When my order was served I started eating my lunch quickly cause I am really hungry.

____________________

Taehyung p.o.v

It was my lunch break in was eating in the teacher's lounge with the other teachers ,as I was eating my lunch I felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned my head around to see it was someone I never met before I put on my famous boxy smile and started to greet the new person .

Taehyung: hello , my name is Kim taehyung and I'm a kindergarten teacher nice to meet you .*pulls out hand for a handshake .*

Unknown :* accept the handshake * hello Taehyung my name is moon jehyun . I'm as well a kindergarten teacher too, I just started the job today . Nice to meet you as well Taehyung.

Taehyung: would you like to sit next to me ?

Jehyun:sure . So what is your favorite color?

Taehyung:I like purple . You?

Jehyun:mine is red .

Taehyung: I like red too but I like purple more .

Me and jehyun have ate our lunch while chatting until lunch time was over we have each other phone number then hug and say each other a farewell .as I pack up my lunch and went outside to pick up my class from reassess so I can teach them history of South Korea.

________________________________

A week later September 1

No.one p.o.v

It was Jeongguk's birthday today . Taehyung, jimin, jin , yoongi ,hoseok and Namjoon were about to do what they planned out for the week . Taehyung went to the Yoonminseok residence where everyone was there without Jeongguk knowing what's going on .

Taehyung p.o.v

Me and the crew went to my house and start to decorate the living room early until everything was perfect now we just have to wait for Jeongguk to arrive in a few minutes we all went to our hiding spot . After 5minutes we heard the door open then foot steps getting louder and louder until the noise stop .

Jeongguk:taebear I'm home . Why is the living room dark ?

We all got out of our hiding spots and turned the light on

Everyone except Jeongguk:surprise .happy birthday!

I walked up to him with a cake . Yoongi put a party hat on his head we all circle around him .

Everyone except Jeongguk: happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you .happy birthday Jeongguk ,happy birthday to you .~

Jeongguk smiled at us

Jeongguk:thank you for the party and cake . *blows the candles*

We all clap our hands .I put the cake down on the table . I pulled a chair for Jeongguk to sit on which he did sat on the chair . I got him a plate of food for him and put it in front of him.

No one p.o.v

After eating food and cake 1 hour .

Taehyung:time for gifts !

Jeongguk was sitting on the couch with the others who were about to give him gifts . Jin got Jeongguk a pair of Gucci glasses , Namjoon got Jeongguk timberlands for his collections, yoongi got Jeongguk beats headphones covers in gold , and jimin got Jeongguk a expensive watch .

Jeongguk:wow . Thanks you guys for these gifts .

Taehyung:it's not over yet ggukie . I have gifts for you too.

Taehyung pulled out six bags and hand  them to Jeongguk to look inside .Jeongguk looked inside of the bag he was shook . Taehyung got him big bang merchandise!

First bag had 2 sweaters

Second bag shirts

3rd bag had 2posters

Jeongguk:big bang posters I wanted these but I didn't have time to get them .

4th bag had 2 light sticks

Jeongguk: aaaaaaaaahhhh light sticks I always wanted these.

5th bag had photo cards

6th bag had albums

Jeongguk:*gasp* you got me the special edition too . I love you so much tae .

Jeongguk hugged Taehyung tightly while tears rolling down his cheeks in happiness.

Jeongguk:thank you Taehyung for these gifts , I'm lucky to have a boyfriend like you . I love you so much Tae.

Taehyung:I love you so much too Jeon . Your welcome for the gifts you deserve them .but now we have to get ready I'm taking you somewhere.

Jeongguk:okay .

Jeongguk went to take his ten minutes shower and then came back wearing black Jeans with white shirt #72 and timberlands #56 .

Taehyung:oh also wear the sweater I just brought you and the light stick too plus the album .

Jeongguk put on the sweater and then got one of the light stick . He followed Taehyung and the crew out the door to Taehyung's car. (Yes he got his own car )they all got in and Taehyung started to drive to the destination .When they got there ,they all got out of the car after Taehyung parked it and locked it .

Taehyung:I also got us front row seat to big bang concert and a meet and greet .

Jeongguk:really tae ? Omg you make me the happiest man ever .

Taehyung:you are welcome .

They went inside the stadium to the front row when the concert started Jeongguk went crazy he even got to shake g-dragon's hand . After the concert the group went to the meet and greet Jeongguk got to talk to each of the members , get his album signed by them and take selfies with them too . Jeongguk was so happy that he can literally explode ,when they all got home and got ready for the night time Jeongguk said something to Taehyung.

Jeongguk:thank you Taehyung this is the best birthday that I ever had in years , I'm glad that you are part of my life cause without you I don't know what I'll do.

Taehyung:I'm glad to have you in my life to you change it for the better. I'm happy I met you.

____________________________

Hey guys it's me your author fity24. I want to say thank you . Happy birthday kookie is armies love you a tone . Meme time (these are got7 memes)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK

Bye .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.5M 226K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...
179K 8.4K 46
"Sorry, wrong number" said a familiar voice. /// Started: 2017/04/12 Finished: 2017/11/03 /// may, 31st, 2019 -> 50k ❤️ august, 15th, 2020 -> 100k 😭
154K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
73K 2.2K 23
" 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 " - 𝐕 ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2020 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ__...