Talk tonight (Noel Gallagher)

By secondshelp

A Noel Gallagher fanfic. Elodie Webber is 19 years old and has been best mates with liam gallagher her whole... More

Notes
1
2
3
Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Urgent (probably not) note.

4

2K 34 33
By secondshelp

Hey!
I gained access to some Noel pics as a roadie, and that's the best Noel, also the youngest in photos to the public I could find, it's the closest version to the one in this story, who is seventeen in this (still) flashback.

Also, I'm sticking with this format, for now, I already started it like this so I might as well try to improve, learn new skills bla bla bla.

Hope you enjoy!

***

It was morning and I woke up in my bed, under the covers, still wearing the black dress, and I smiled widely remembering the events from last night that the sound of Noel's guitar brought back. It was 11:30 am

I stood up looking in the mirror, fixing my hair so I look at the least decent, still, my face had the makeup from last night spread all over it. I looked kinda good though.

Entering the bathroom I took my makeup remover pouring some of it on a cotton ball.

And as I stared at myself running the cotton through my skin I thought,
How did I end up sleeping in my dress and not in my comfy pyjamas?

Then suddenly the guitar stopped and I heard steps getting closer.

"Good morning, love" Noel said with a raspy morning voice and sleepy eyes. He was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, putting all his weight on to the door frame, leaning forward against it with his shoulder.

"Hello" I said with a warm and sleepy smile.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah like 2 minutes ago"

"Did I wake ya'?"

"Yeah but it was nice, with the guitar and all"

"Oh.." he said looking down and smiling a bit.

He turned around and before he walks he said "I'm gonna make some breakfast, d'you want some?"

"Yeah, sure" I said not paying too much attention. "Noel wait"

He turned around and looked at me "Yeah?"

"Why am I still in the dress from last night? I can't remember how I went to sleep"

"You don't?" He seemed the slightest bit disappointed but also, relived?

"No"

"You fell asleep on the couch... you must've gone upstairs and crashed into bed right away"

"Oh yeah, makes sense"

"I'm going to cook some eggs"

"Alright" And he kept walking down the hall.

Now that I think of it it doesn't make that much sense...

Minutes later I go downstairs and sit at the kitchen table, enjoying the sunshine and being annoyed by it almost hitting my face. It was a calm Sunday morning, really nice.
This weekend is going a lot better than I expected.

Looking to the couch I spotted Noel's guitar.

I know some chords, I used to play with my dad's guitar, I wanted to write songs so bad, but I never quite got it. Still, from time to time I'd pick it up and strum some random melody. So that's what did.

I stood up and went over to the couch, picking up the guitar sitting on the floor, and I started playing, not a real song but, whatever comes to mind, it just feels appropriate with this moment.

As soon as the strings made a sound Noel's head turned, he was still cooking those eggs and making some tea.

I remembered a chord progression I made a while ago and I start playing that. It was really easy, just C//A7//G//C/Cmaj7/ and adding some other chords and lifting fingers at random.

I could hear Noel humming along.

I felt this fussy feeling in my chest and my heart almost went to the beat, I started to hum as well.

It was quite nice.

Then I finished up slowing the rhythm with a down strum in C. It sounded good but I'll probably forget it by tomorrow.

"That was good"

"Yeah?"

"Your voice is nice" said Noel glaring at me with a smile on his face.

"Yours too" I said putting the guitar down back on the cushions.

"I just hummed along y'know"

"I heard you yesterday" I said looking at how he stopped moving the spoon on the pan.

Several seconds later he continued and said without looking back at me "You did?"

"Were those your songs?" I said still on the floor, playing with the sunshine in my hand.

"What are y'doing?" He said looking amusingly confused.

"What?" I said in a dull way while closing one eye and moving my hand back and forth keeping it on the sunray, not noticing Noel's expression.

He just chuckled whilst turning off the gas, moving the pan to the table. I stood up picking two cups and the teapot on my way there.

I sat next to Noel and started putting some eggs on my toast.

"At what time were my parents coming back?"

Noel looks at the clock and says "In 40 minutes"

I almost choked with the bread and stood up to run upstairs.

"Wait but we still have time" he shouted.

"We haven't finished with the basement" I said with my mouth half full without stopping.

"Oh shit" I heard Noel mutter.

I went to the bathroom and tried to get to the zipper on my back.

No.

No please don't.

Don't be stuck, not now!

I tried to pull it as hard as I could but it wasn't working, in fact, I think it had to go the other way but I could only reach it like that, and it was obviously not helping.

I sat down to mentally prepared for what I was about to do.

I walked fast down the stairs and stopped midway.

"...Noel?" I said caressing my hand nervously.

"Yeah?"

"Could you help me with this?"

"With what?"

I sighed, using all the strength I had not to shake like I was having a seizure.

I looked down and said in the shortest amount of time "The zipper on my back got stuck and I can't reach it the right way to fix it"

Noel's eyes open wide and he just stays there. Completely silent.

"Can you..?" I say in a desperate tone, tapping my foot on the steps.

"Ye- yeah of course" he stutters shaking his head and blushing.

We both walked towards each other to awkwardly meet in the middle of the living room.

I turned around and took my hair to the side, breathing unevenly.

He lifted the zipper part of the dress and tried to pull it down, but it didn't work. He grabbed the fabric from the inside and I felt his cold hands on my back, at least he couldn't see my face, it felt like it's gonna melt.

He went further down and accidentally slipped his hand between my skin and my bra.

"Sorry" he almost whispered and yelled at the same time, I could hear the embarrassment in his voice.

This was actually ridiculous. We'd been there for like 3 whole minutes and that damn thing wouldn't give in.

Finally, he pulled hard and it went all the way down a lot quicker than I would've liked.

I reacted soon enough to hold the dress so it was still a piece of clothing.

I turned around with my face burning hot and shortly said "Thank you"

"Don't worry bout it" he said scratching his neck in the most awkward way possible. He still looked cute as fuck.

I soon ran towards the bathroom and got in the shower for like a minute and a half since because of that little situation we lost nearly 10 minutes and my parents probably were on their way already.

I went to my room and through my closet, I grabbed my favourite jeans I wore everyday, light blue jeans, wide leg, they're just so comfortable and they don't fit perfectly so instead of having them to my waist they'd rest on my hips, which I liked. I picked up this long sleeve shirt, navy blue, with a tighter fit. I put on my sneakers that were on the edge of falling apart, they were covered in ducktape but they weren't from a known brand so I can't get new ones exactly like these, and I tend to avoid change once I fall into a comfort area. I put on these big earrings and a safety pin on the third hole in my right ear. I usually dress quite toned down, but I like to use earrings that stand out, I like the weird looks on the street.

I ran out of my room to almost knock over Noel as he got out of the guest room, his hair is still wet from the shower. He had some jeans on with a Rolling Stones t-shirt.

I ran past him saying loudly "They get here in 15 minutes and there are more than 10 boxes to fill out"

He followed.

We went to the basement and filled those boxes at lightning speed. We finished with 5 minutes to spare. We walk to the living room and sat on the floor.

"Your parents can't be that punctual"

I chuckle "Oh, yes they are"

We heard someone opening the door.

"See?" I said to Noel with a cheeky smile.

A few hours later Noel gathered up his things and went home, and I was in my room, laid on the floor listening to The Kinks and it suddenly comes to me.

I remembered last night.

Just before I went to sleep I remember Noel's face as the walls moved, and then he put me in my bed... I think he kissed my forehead before I closed my eyes completely.

Now I remember...

***

I wanted a chapter to show more of Elodie's personality, her style and how she thinks. Also moments of them being awkward teens.

I'm gonna cool it with the notes, I talk a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 251 21
Nothing ever really happened in Burnage. Nothing good anyway. Beatrice, Trix to her friends, always felt like she was waiting on something even remot...
9.1K 366 9
we're not actually dating. it's for the cameras! gene gallagher x fem!oc ยฉvogueriots '23
40.5K 954 56
Sally , Liam and Noel met when She moved in to the neighbourhood. They clicked instantly. At first Liam and Sally were friends with benefits although...
3.7K 241 17
"๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐...