๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด'๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ [DISCONTIN...

By SinSomeMore

๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ... More

Intro
Cast|Aesthetics
I - Adonis
II - Sage
III - Adonis
IV - Sage
V - Adonis
VI - Sage
VII - Adonis
VIII - Sage
IX - Sage
X - Adonis
XI - Sage
XII - Adonis
XIII - Adonis
Cast|Aesthetics Reloaded
XV - Adonis
XVI - Sage
XVII - Sage
XVIII - Adonis
XIX - Adonis
XX - Sage
XXI - Adonis
XXII - Adonis
XXIII - Sage
XXIV - Sage
XXV - Sage
XXVI - Adonis
XXVII - Adonis
XXVIII - Sage
XXIX - Sage
XXX - Adonis
XXXI - Adonis
XXXII - Sage
XXXIII - Adonis
XXXIV - Adonis
XXXV - Adonis
XXXVI - Sage
XXXVII - Adonis
XXXVIII - Adonis
XXXIX - Sage
XL - Adonis
XLI - Sage
XLII - Adonis
XLIII - Sage
XLIV - Sage
IG Feed
XLV - Sage
XLVI - Adonis
XLVII - Sage
NOTE

XIV - Sage

12.7K 677 208
By SinSomeMore

We reached 3k so I had to update. If you haven't voted for the last two chapters please do.

This chapter is not edited so excuse all mistakes.

Sage walked out of her AP Calculus class to feel her phone vibrating in her pocket. It was a good day so far. Traevon was absent so she didn't have to deal with his annoying self in her Calculus class. Kentrell was also less annoying without Traevon.

Mom🤞🏾
Pick up Alijah from Mrs Evans after school. I won't be able to

What happened to dad?

Mom🤞🏾
He'll be home late

Where are you going?

Mom🤞🏾
Girl don't ask me any questions. I'm grown. Just pick up your brother

Sage rolled her eyes at what her mother said. She was convinced her mother was out doing something she wasn't supposed to.

Ok ma'am

She replied to her mother before texting Adonis. He had asked her to hang out with him after school and she had said yes but with newfound responsibilities she would have to cancel.

I can't hang out with you later. I have to pick up Alijah

Adonis 🎲
Bring him

Are you sure?

Adonis🎲
I said it right 🙄😂. Just bring him

Sage rolled her eyes at Adonis' reply.

Whatever. I'll have to pick him up first and we have to be home by seven

Adonis🎲
Yeah that's cool. I'll pick you up at your house at 4

Ok

"Girl you so down in yo phone you don't notice nobody else," Sage spun around to face Gina.

"Damn Gina I ain't even know you was there."

"I can tell," Gina smiled putting her books in her locker and retrieving her chips and Diet Coke, "let's go to lunch. I go tea."

"You always got tea Gina."

"Of course I always got tea girl. You the Pam to my Gina. I gotta keep you up to date."

Sage rolled her eyes playfully.

"Come on stupid."

"So you watched that fight yesterday?" Gina asked noisily opening her bag of chips.

"Nah girl I told you I had to leave early and I left early."

"Oh I forgot. I heard some shit about you getting into it with Laila so I thought you watched it. Anyway Laila rocked Talli-Maria's shit. I was like damn. Talli was straight pulling hair but Laila windmilled her to the ground."

"I knew Talli wasn't go' win that sh-."

"Ladies, ladies, ladies," Sage had been cut off by Kentrell and Jojo. She looked at both of them and frowned muttering an 'ugh' loud enough for them to hear.

"Sage baby. Don't be like that now. I haven't spoken to you in a day and you missed me so much you got angry babe. Don't be angry," Kentrell sat beside Sage and put his arm around her shoulder which she flung off.

"Kentrell if you died I wouldn't miss you," Gina grimaced at Sage's words as Jojo let out an oh and Kentrell held his chest in fake hurt.

"Baby what I do to deserve this treatment. I ain't never treat you bad so why you treating me bad. You've been playing hard to get for too long."

Sage scoffed and rolled her eyes before taking a bite of her BLT sandwich which she brought to school with her.

"How's it going with that girl I set you up with?"

Gina and Jojo were busy talking to each other so they paid no attention to the conversation Sage and Kentrell were having.

"I ain't like that girl again S. We went out on a date then stopped at the mall and she wanted me to buy her something in footlocker and I told her I ain't have the money to buy that and she got upset. Then we left. Later in the night she apologized but I blocked her and she texted me on an unknown number saying that's why I'm broke anyway," Sage had tried helping Kentrell get a girl he wanted. She was a friend of Sage's from study period who Kentrell had taken a liking to.

Kentrell, Sage and Traevon were close so she knew Kentrell's home situation. Kentrell's mom had died about four years ago leaving Kentrell's dad with five sons. His dad had two jobs, one at the warehouse downtown working twelve hours a day and one on the weekends where he drove trucks delivering construction site equipment. Kentrell was the oldest one and the only one in high school so he was basically raising the kids as his dad was always out trying to make money to feed them.

"Damn I ain't know she was like that. I thought she was better. I can't fuck with her the same again. You found a job yet?"

"Nah. The times ain't working out. They want me in at four but I have to pick up Kamari at that time," Kamari was the smallest child. He was five and every evening Kentrell had to pick him up.

"Ask Kayden to pick him up then," Kayden was the second son. He was 13 so he was old enough to pick him up.

"Kayden ain't wanna pick him up. He wanna hang with his friends in the evening."

"You're the older one Kentrell. You'll be making money to help them out when your dad can't. I'd give you but you don't like accepting money from me."

"That's right. I'll talk to him when I get home about it then I can start applying to jobs. So wassup with you tall girl? I heard you got a big bad internship over at that law firm."

Tall girl was a name Kentrell had given to Sage because of her height. She was 5'10". Taller than most girls in their year group, in the school at that.

"Yes sir that's me," Sage flipped her hair over her shoulder. She had cornrowed her natural hair down in four, "but I told you that the other night."

"Damn. You were the one that told me that?" He rubbed his head, "I thought it was somebody else."

Sage only shook her head.

"So when you start?"

"The Monday after school ends. June 4th."

"School is gonna be out in little over a week. You ready?"

"Yeah I'm gonna be working with the big dogs. Well I'll mostly bring coffee and look at what they're doing but I'll still be with the big dogs. Roof."

Kentrell shook his head at Sage's goofiness.

The bell rang on cue cutting off any reply that Kentrell would've made.

"Alright lovebirds it's time for class," Gina got up to throw away her trash and Sage gave Gina her trash too.

"I'll see you tomorrow Kentrell," Sage and Kentrell did their handshake thing.

"Why I ain't go' see you at your locker later?"

"I'm leaving early."

"Oh alright. Bye babe," Sage rolled her eyes at Kentrell as he had gone back to his normal self. She waved a goodbye to Jojo before walking away with Gina.

"Gina I'll see you tomorrow, okay."

"Okay bye Pam," Gina said flashing Sage a smile as Sage walked away.

"Girl I ain't no Pam."

•••••••••

"Hey Mrs Evans," Sage greeted a smiling Mrs Evans as she entered Mrs Evans' home. She was quite disappointed as it seemed like Mrs Evans wasn't making any cookies.

"Hey Sage baby. Alijah is putting on his shoes and grabbing his bag. He'll be out soon."

Sage nodded at Mrs Evans, "Have you been taking your medication?"

"Lil girl every time you come over here you ask that same question. How could I forget when you set a reminder on my phone."

Sage smiled. She did set a reminder on Mrs Evans' phone so Mrs Evans wouldn't have an excuse not to take them.

"I'm just making sure Mrs Evans. We don't want a repeat of last time."

"There won't be any repeats of last time baby. I can ensure you."

"Good."

The last time Mrs Evans didn't take her medications for a week and ended up passing out. She had spent two weeks in the hospital after Sage found her unconscious.

"Sage I'm ready," Alijah came out of Mrs Evans' guest room with his bag on his back.

"Ok bye Mrs Evans," Sage said holding Alijah's hand and heading for the door.

"Bye baby. Bye Alijah," Mrs Evans replied. Sage closed the door behind her after hearing Mrs Evans' reply.

"One of my friends are gonna pick us up Alijah. So when we reach inside take a shower and change your clothes. I'm gonna do the same. We have to be ready by 4 and it's 3:23 right now."

"Which one of your friends are picking you up. Must be important if you're taking a shower."

Sage pushed Alijah into a fence before walking up and opening their front door.

"This bitch always pushing me," Sage rolled her eyes as she heard Alijah mumbling to hisself.

"Come on A," she yelled when she reached up the stairs and noticed Alijah hadn't come in through the door.

Alijah finally came though the door and slammed it behind him before turning the knob.

"Do you realize," he began as he placed his hand on his hip and looked at Sage who was at the top of the stairs, "it takes time to get up, brush off myself and walk in the house."

It took everything in Sage to not burst out laughing at Alijah.

"Shut up for once A and come on. It's 3:30 now and we need to be ready by 4."

Sage went into her room to pick out a yellow sundress with nude sandals and shower and Alijah went to his room to pick out his clothes and shower. Both had their own bathrooms.

••••••••

Approximately twenty minutes later, they were both finished and sitting in the living room waiting for Adonis to show up. He had texted her that he was five minutes away a couple seconds ago and she was amazed that he was gonna be on time. Her friends were hardly on time.

"Who are you going out with Sage?" Alijah asked sitting right beside Sage. Sage wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"A new friend that I made. His name is Adonis."

"It's a dude. Do you like him?"

"Nah that's just the homie."

"Yeah right," Alijah said willing his eyes, "I know you like him. You don't normally put effort into the way you dress."

Sage gasped, "Are you saying that I don't normally dress this nice?"

"Yup," Alijah popped the p, "exactly what I'm saying."

"Whatever," Sage mushed his head. A honk came from outside and Sage peeped through the curtains to see Adonis' black G-wagon.

"He's here. Come on."

Alijah followed Sage out the door and Sage turned the knob behind her. She put the key in one of Alijah's pockets before walking to the car. She didn't have any pockets and she had enough faith in Alijah to not lose the key. He was actually quite responsible.

Sage opened the back four of the G-Wagon and helped Alijah in before entering the passenger seat.

"Hi Adonis," Sage smiled buckling her seatbelt before turning around to ensure that Alijah was doing the same. Adonis drove off after checking that both Sage and Alijah were buckled.

"Wassup Sage. How you been?" Damn. His silky deep voice made her name sound nice. Nobody had ever said it that nice before. She clenched her thighs.

"Good," Sage replied as if they hadn't seen each other in a long time.

"Wassup lil man. What's yo name?" Adonis asked looking at Alijah through his rear view mirror.

"I'm Alijah," he introduced himself, "this lil nigga's lil brother."

Adonis burst out laughing at what Alijah said.

"I like you," Adonis turned around briefly to look at Alijah.

Sage rolled her eyes at the two before opening her phone.

"Now Sage don't get upset. That's a real G right there," Adonis said looking at Sage.

"Yeah what he said. Real Gs move in silence like lasagna," Sage gave Alijah the middle finger through the rear view mirror.

"Shut up Alijah."

"Don't be too hard on my lil friend Sage," Sage flicked both of them off.

"We only stopping for ice cream this time Sage. Then we can go to the park. I'm bringing you home by six thirty."

Sage only nodded.

•••••••••

About fifteen minutes later they pulled up at Donny's Little Scoops. They had to park further down as the little parking space was full. Alijah all but jumped out of the car. Sage and Adonis came out shortly after.

"Cause I'm thick. T-t-t-t-thick," Sage sang loudly as she and Adonis walked side by side.

"You ain't thick Sage."

"Negro what you mean I ain't thick. Look at all this ass," Sage stopped walking and help the dress tightly over her ass so Adonis could see what she was talking about.

"I ain't see it," Adonis slapped her hard on her left ass cheek, "I felt it though."

Sage's mouth dropped in shock not believing what Adonis had done.

"Come on," Adonis took her hand, "we're almost there."

Adonis let go of Sage's hand and pushed the glass door open. Both of them noticed Alijah sitting in an empty booth. He all but ran in there. Both of them joined Alijah in the booth.

"Alijah why didn't you wait? What if something happened to you?"

"I'm a real street nigga Sage. Ain't nothing go' happen to me," Sage didn't even bother replying to Alijah as Adonis smiled at Alijah. He was really a little G.

"I'm going to order," Adonis stood up, "what you guys want?"

"I want two scoops. Chocolate and mint chocolate chip with M&Ms and chocolate drizzle," Sage said to Adonis who nodded.

"What you want lil bro?" Adonis turned to Alijah.

"Two scoops of strawberry with gummy worms," Adonis nodded before heading to order.

He came back in no time. He was holding all three containers with both hands. Getting two scoops on a cone with all the toppings they wanted was dangerous.

"Thanks Adonis," he nodded at both of them before digging in. He and Sage were having a rap conversation and Alijah was too deep in his ice cream to pay attention to them.

The stare drilling into the side of Adonis' head was enough for him to turn his head away from Sage and lock eyes with Kendra.

"Stop fucking staring at me yo. Everywhere I go I see you staring at me like some creep," Kendra walked away fast as Adonis spoke loudly and most people had turned to stare at her. Sage had just looked up also and her mouth dropped in shock at what Adonis done.

Adonis turned around to see Sage in shock.

"Shit I'm sorry for cursing lil nigga" Adonis said to Alijah. He thought that was why Sage's mouth dropped in shock. But it wasn't. It was because of how he did that girl not too long ago. She knew he was mean she just never saw his meanness in action.

"Don't be apologizing to him about cursing. He's used to it."

"For real?" Sage nodded.

"Why you do her like that Adonis?"

"Every time I seen that girl she always staring. Sometimes she may drop a hi Adonis but apart from that she's always staring. That shit gets annoying."

Sage nodded her head in understanding before going back to her ice cream before it melted out.

"So what were you saying you liked about Biggie," Sage and Adonis continued their conversation.

•••••••

It was currently after 5 and they were at the park.

"Yo Alijah go play," Sage told Alijah. She knew he'd get bored if he had to sit with them and listen to them talk.

"I ain't got no friends out here to play with," Alijah replied.

"So? You were born by yourself you can play by yourself."

"I'm only going because I know I'll be bored."

"Whatever nigga."

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Sage asked Adonis turning around to face him after Alijah went on the swings.

"Damn you look beautiful today. I'm almost ready to catch that case."

Sage only laughed. It was a good thing she didn't blush.

"I know right. My beauty out of this world," Sage smiled cockily at Adonis.

"Damn straight. I'm leaving tomorrow. For three days so I can't run your little errands and I can't talk to you as much."

She smiled at him. At least he has the decency to tell her.

"Ok."

She wasn't going to ask him where he was going. He wasn't her boyfriend and if he wanted her to know he'd tell her.

"I'm cold," she muttered not too long after.

"I don't know why you came out here in that little dress. Right now I'm looking down in yo boobs and seeing them goosebumps. You got one year to wear this though cause next year when you 18 you giving these away or burning them."

"I'm wearing whatever I please. You ain't my daddy," Sage gave him a look.

"I might as well be," he took off his black hoodie handing it to her leaving him in only a cotton Nike T-shirt, "here."

Sage put on his hoodie and immediately fell in love with his cologne which she could smell. She was 5'10" and he was 6'5" so it didn't fit too bad. It was right under her butt.

Sage unlocked her phone and began scrolling. That was what she liked when she was around Adonis. They didn't have to talk all the time. They could sit in silence and enjoy each other's company.

"Damn look at Marlon when he was young. I should've been around in the nineties," Sage showed Adonis a picture of Marlon Wayans when he was young.

Adonis cut his eyes at her and swiped up on her screen going to her home page.

"You ain't supposed to be looking at any niggas besides me. I'm your soon to be boyfriend."

"Whatever Adonis. I ain't your girl."

"These grey eyes only for you baby. You ain't my girl yet. Call Alijah. It's getting late and we're leaving."

What Adonis said made Sage smile. There was a whole zoo in her stomach right now.

She called to Alijah and when he reached the bench where they sat she held his hand and they walked away

•••••••

"Sage I'ma talk to you when I reach home. We go' FaceTime later. I'ma need to see yo beautiful face before I go."

Sage nodded and told him bye before getting out of the passenger seat and getting Alijah out of the backseat.

Alijah said his goodbyes to Adonis and Adonis waited for both of them to go inside before driving away.

"Gigi, Champ, where've you been?"

Sage was pleasantly surprised to see her dad. He was the only one who called her Gigi. She thought he was going to come home later but it seemed not.

"Hey dad," she gave him a warm smile, "Alijah and I went out for some ice cream."

"Oh. Whose hoodie is that?"

Shit she forgot to give Adonis his hoodie. She'd keep it from now on.

"It's mine. I bought it big. It's more comfortable this way," Alexander, her dad, nodded before waving her and Alijah over to sit with him.

"Both of you come watch a movie with me. I feel like we haven't spent time together in forever."

Some old movie was playing. A movie she didn't care enough about to learn the name. She still sat with her hand around Alijah and watched it with him. It really felt like they hadn't spent time together in forever.

••••••••

Damn. That was my longest chapter. Surpassing 3300 words.

Are the chapters long enough?

Have I described the characters enough?

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

August 28, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 247K 72
"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood romance #3 in urban romance #4 in black...
153K 4.7K 36
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?" "๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€" ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’• Starte...
50.3K 1.5K 24
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ". - ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
489K 28.3K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด