Trolls: Coopers Twin Sister

By WaterDragon931

Z (Elizabeth) Lives In Troll Village With Her Brother, Cooper, And Her Friends. More

Z Information
The Freedom From The Bergens
Move Your Feet/ D.A.N.C.E / Sunshine Day
Talk With Branch/ The Biggest, The Loudest, The Craziest Party Ever
Get Back Up Again
The Sound Of Silence
Cloud Guy/ Bergen Town
Bringing Back Trollstice/ 'True Happiness'
The Date/ They Don't Know
Impossible/ Your Timing Is Perfect/ Creek's Betrayal
True Colors/ Taking Some Risks/ Can't Stop The Feeling

Hello/The Deal/I'm Coming Out

785 4 1
By WaterDragon931

Bridget Carried The Cage Down The Stairs And Into Her Room Where Z, Branch And Poppy Hopped Off The Loops And Behind The A Table Leg.Bridget Set The Cage On A Counter Beside Her Bed.

"Scullery Maid!" Chef Yelled Through An Opening In Her Ceiling. A Bunch Of Pots And Pans Fell On Her From The Opening While The Three Trolls Ran To Another Hiding Place.

"Wash These Pots And Pans For Trollstice. The King's Inviting Everyone. Except You." Chef Dropped A Spoon, Which Hit Bridget On The Head.

Bridget Cried Then Threw Herself On Her Bed, Sobbing Into Her Pillow. Branch Looked At Her With Curiousity While Z And Poppy Looked With Sympathy. Bridget Moved A Curtain From Her Nightstand, Pulled A Magazine Out With Gristle On It, And Began To Sing.

Bridget: I've Been Alone With You Inside My Mind

And In My Dreams I've Kissed Your Lips A Thousand Times

I Sometimes See You Pass Outside My Door

Hello; Is It Me Your Looking For?

I Can See It In Your Eyes

I Can See It In Your Smile

You're All I've Ever Wanted

And My Arms Are Open Wide

Cause You Know Just What To Say

And You Know Just What To Do

And I Want To Tell You So Much

I Love You

She Sobbed Into The Pillow With Gristle's Face Until She Cried Herself To Sleep.

"Oh, She's In Love With The King." Poppy Said.

"That's Sweet. I Think." Z Added.

"What Are You Talking About? Bergens Don't Have Feelings." Branch Pointed Out.

"Well, Maybe You Don't Know Everything About the Bergens After All." Z Remarked While Smirked.

"Alright, Now Let's Go." Poppy Urged.

The Three Trolls Made It Past Bridget's Bed, Onto The Counter, And Branch Removed The Cover Of The Cage.

"Guys!" Z And Poppy.

"Poppy! Z!" The Trolls Exclaimed.

Trolls In Cage: Celebrate Good Times, Come On

Poppy: It's A Celebration

Branch Shushed Them All.

Trolls In Cage Whispering: There's A Party Going On Right Here

"No! There Is Not A Party Going On Right Here." Branch Remarked, Grabbing Poppy's Scissors.

He Jammed Them In The Lock, Unlocking It. He Handed The Now Crooked Scissors Back To Her.

"The Sooner We Get Guys Out Of Here." He Started As He Got The Lock Off.

"The Sooner We Can Save Creek!" Poppy Finished Happily.

"What?!" Z And Branch Exclaimed.

"Hello?" Bridget Popped Awake. They All Gasped For A Minute.

"Is It Me Your Looking For?" Bridget Mumbled Then Went Back To Sleep.

"I Know You're Looking For The Cupcakes And Rainbows Here, But Let's Face It, Creek's Been Eaten." Branch Stated As He Opened The Door And The Other Trolls Got Out.

"They Put Him In A Taco!" Biggie Exclaimed.

"It Was Horrible!" Cooper Added.

"Sorry, Poppy. Creek's Gone." Guy Diamond.

"Cooper. Are You Okay? I Was So Worried About You. I Thought I'd Never See You Again." Z Asked While Crying.

"Don't Cry, Z. I'm Okay." Said Cooper As He Wiped Away The Tears Away.

"Poppy, How Could You Possibly Think That Creek's Still Alive? We All Saw Him Got Eaten." Z Asked.

"I Don't Think He's Alive. I Hope He's Alive And That's Enough." Poppy Said As Biggie And Cooper Nodded.

"How Do You Always Look On The Bright Side? There Is No Bright Side Here. None!" Branch Said.

"There's Always A Bright Side." She Disagreed.

That's When They Were Blinded By A Bright Light, Held By Bridget.

"Hey! Where Do You Think You're Going?" Bridget Asked.

The Trolls Screamed And Ran Around The Room While Bridget Tried To Catch Them. Then As She And Branch Were About To Attack Each Other With A Pan And Spork At The Ready...

"Bridget, Stop!" Z Yelled, Making Bridget Turn Around, Then She Stated. "You're In Love With King Gristle."

"Um, I Don't Know What You're Talking About."She Lied.

Z Moved A Curtain To Reveal Bridget's Collage Of King Gristle Pictures.

"Uh, Excuse Me!" Bridget Exclaimed, Closed The Curtains, And Lied Again. "That's Not Mine."

Poppy Moved Another Section Of The Curtain And Gestured To The Pic Of A Couple With Het And Gristle's Faces Taped Over Them.

Bridget Sighed And Explained, "What Does It Matter? It's Not Like He Knows I'm Alive?"

"Bridget, We Can Help You!" Z Said.

"What If There Was A Way We Can Both Get What We Want?" Poppy Asked, Putting An Arm Around Z's Leg.

"You Both Love Gristle, Too? You Better Back Off, Girlfriends!" Bridget Sassed And Hissed.

"Oh, Heck No! I'm Planning On Staying Single." Z Stated.

"No. Bridget, No. That Troll King Gristle Put In His Mouth, That's Creek. And I Would Do Anything To Save." Poppy Said, Holding A Picture Of Creek.

"The Only Problem Is...We Can't Let Anywhere Near The King Without Him Eating Us." Poppy Explained.

"Oh." Bridget Responded.

"But..You Can." Z Stated, Making Bridget Gasp Excitedly.

"You Can Walk Right Up To Him And Him And Tell Him How You Feel." Poppy Added.

"As If. I Can't Just Walk Right Up To The King. His Royal Awesomeness Would Never Talk To A Scullery Maid Like Me." Bridget Explained Sadly.

"What If He Didn't Know You Were A Scullery Maid? What If He Thought You Were This Total Babe?" Poppy Asked.

"What Kind Of Total Babe Would Be Dressed Like A Scullery Maid? I Smell Like Gravy." Bridget Pointed Out.

"What If We Made You A New Outfit?" Satin Asked.

"I'm Thinking." Chenille Said.

"Jumpsuit!" They Both Exclaimed.

"What's The Point Of A Jumping Suit If I Still Have This Hair?" Bridget Wondered.

"Oh, We Can Fix That." Z Assured.

"What's The Point Of A New Outfit And New Hair If I Don't Even Know What A Total Babe Would Ever Say?" Bridget Asked.

"We Can Help With That Too!" Poppy Answered,

"Really?" Bridget Responded.

"What Do You Say Bridget? You Get Us Creek. And We'll Get You A Date The King." Poppy Offered.

Bridget Looked Ath The Trolls Then Her Collage Of The King.

"Let's Do It?" She Answered Questionably.

A 5, 6,7,8!" Poppy Sang And The Others Joined In.

Trolls: When You Look In The Mirror Let It Disappear

All Your Insecurities

"Wait! Why Isn't This One Singing?" Bridget Asked, Pointing At Branch, Who Realized All The Attention Was Him As The Other Urged Him To Sing.

"Oh, No. That's Okay." Branch Declined.

"You Don't Think This Will Work?" Bridget Asked Sadly.

"Oh, No, No. It's Not That. I Just Don't Sing." He Said.

"Branch!" Poppy Scolded With A Little Disappointment.

"Poppy, Listen. I Don't Like That He Doesn't Want To Sing Either Sometimes. But I Do Know That If Branch Doesn't Want, Then He Doesn't Have To." Z Defended.

"No. He's Right. This Idea Is Stupid. King Gristle Will Never Love Me." Bridget Whimpered Then Sobbed Into Her Pillow.

The Others Tried To Cheer Up While Z, Branch And Poppy Looked At Her With Sympathy.

Branch Scoffed A Little Then Started Climbing The Curtain With Z And Popy Behind Him.

"Branch, What Are You Doing? You Have To Sing!" She Urged.

"I Told You, I Don't Sing. Weren't You Listening To Z?" He Answered.

"Well, You Have To!" She Pushed.

"I'm Sorry. I Can't." He Replied As They Made It To The Top And Went To The Window.

"No, You Can. You Just Won't." Poppy Corrected As She Made It There Too.

"Fine. I Just Won't." Branch Stated.

"You Have To!" Poppy Commanded.

"No!" He Refused.

"Yes!" Poppy Shouted.

"No!" Branch Refused.

"Why Not? Why Won't You Sing?!" She Commanded.

"Because Singing Killed My Grandma, Okay?! Leave Me Alone." Branch Confessed, Frowned Deeply.

"Me And Z's Uncle Broke His Neck Tap Dancing Once." Cooper Commented.

He Walked Off And Sat At The Corner. Z Sighed As She Patted Poppy's Shoulder. Then Z Walked Up To Branch And Sat Beside Him. "Need Anything, Branch?".

"I Said Leave Me Alone, Z." He Said A Bit Sternly As Z Back Away And Whispered Back At Him. "Sorry."

"How Did Singing Killed Your Grandma? What Song Was She Singing?" Poppy Wondered.

"I Was The One Singing." He Admitted And Explained.

"That Day, I Was So Lost In The Song, I Didn't Hear My Grandma Trying To Warn Me."

Trolls: Once Upon A Time, There Was Love In His Life

But Now There's Only Love In The Dark

Nothing He Can Say

Bridget: A Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Branch Looked Out The Window While Poppy And Z Looked At Him With Concern.

"I Haven't Sung A Note Since." He Finished.

"I'm So Sorry Branch. I Had No Idea. I Just Assumed You Had A Terrible Voice." Poppy Said.

Z Elbowed Her Again.

"No, No, It Was Like An Angel's. At Least, That's What Grandma Used To Say." Branch Said And Faced Them.

Poppy Smiled, Ran Up To Branch And Wrapped Her Arms Around Him.

"Whoa, Whoa. What Are You Doing? It's Not Hug Time." Branch Pointed Out.

"I Just Thought You Could Use One." Poppy Whispered.

Branch Showed A Hint Of A Smile And Slowly Hugged Her Back. Then They All Joined In, Including Bridget And That's When Branch Stopped Hugging Her.

"Okay. Okay, I'll Help. But I'm Still Not Singing." Branch Said, Once Out Of The Hug.

"Okay, People. Hair We Go!" Poppy Yelled. The Trolls Then Started Getting Bridget Ready For Her Date With King Gristle. Using Their Hair, They Gave Her Rainbow Hair. She Dressed Herself In A Pink Jumpsuit And White High Heels And Carried A Small Purse. The Trolls Sang Except For Branch, Who Just Sat On Bridget's Head.

Trolls: You

You Gotta Let It Show

I'm Comin' (Yay!)

I'm Comin' (Alright)

Out

I'm Comin'

I'm Comin'

Out

I'm Comin'

Bridget: Yo! I'm Coming Out Like The Sun After Rain

Ready To Shine

No Time For Playin'

Feelin' Good

Gonna Get Get What I, What I Want

Gonna Show Every-Everybody

How I, How I Flaunt

Look At Me Now, My Confidence Is Soaring

Dudes Be Impressed With The Points I'm Scoring Like

Boy Bergens: That Ain't Boring

Bridget: And It Just Won't Quit

Watch The King Drop His Jaws

When I'm Shaking My Hips

I'm Saying

Trolls: She's Coming Out

She's Comin'

It's Time To Take A Stand

Bridget: And Show The World That

Bridget, Z And Poppy: I'm/ She's Comin' Out

The Three Girls High Fived Until Saw Bridget Saw She Was Standing On Barnabus. She Quickly Threw The Sandwich She Had. Then They Heard A Familiar Voice And Looked Through A Bib Store And Saw King Gristle Complaing. Bridget Whispered. "He's So Beautiful."

"And So Are You." Poppy Said To Her.

"Oh, He'll Figure Out I'm Just A Scullery Maid!" Bridget Said.

"We'll Be Right Behind You, Bridget. We All Will. We'll Tell What To Say, Okay? Just Wait Until We Get Inside." Z Instructed And The Girls Went Back In The Hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.2K 33
Jamie is one of the happiest trolls in Troll Village, along with her sister, Poppy (who is a couple days older than her) and their friends, DJ, Satin...
102K 1.8K 19
This is an AU. It takes place a year or two before the events of the film. Poppy immediately knew something was wrong with her, there was no doubt. B...
16K 550 25
Life Is Great For The Trollings In Troll Village, Especially Keith, Who Loves Nothing More Than Having Fun And Enjoying Company From Queen Poppy. Tha...
15.8K 136 11
When Poppy learns there are five other Troll Tribes scattered throughout the world, She and Ruby decide to bring one delegate from the Country Wester...