๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐ˆ๐’๐’๐€๐๐‚๐„

By kae4kemi

๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐šƒ๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™พ๐š๐™ป๐™ณ, ๐™ธ ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™พ๐™พ๐š‚๐™ด๐š - ๐‰๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

7.1K 423 1.3K
By kae4kemi

I had writers block like a mf lmaoo, thank you for all the support on this book. 8986 words and it's not all proofread— point out any mistakes in the comments 😭

- KAE

𝐊𝐀𝐌'𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟏𝐏𝐌

𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙡𝙞 just now

𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙖𝟯𝟬𝟱

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙞𝟯𝟬𝟱 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙖𝟯𝟬𝟱 🧍🏾

View all 179 comments

𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 yo kids gon have vitiligo too or is it not genetic?

𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙖𝟯𝟬𝟱 Let's have a kid and test it out
𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙞 Let's have a kid my ass..stupid fucking question

"Whatchu had wanted to talk about?" Poody asked as he took a seat in front of me. I'd invited him for a little chat earlier, telling him to meet me in a vacant classroom at lunchtime because I had news to share. "It's important?"

"Yeah uh." I shifted in my seat. "So you know how basica— alright so last wee— Ion how to say it but I—"

"Relax twin." He rubbed my thigh and laughed. "Take yo time, I ain't never seen you this worked up before."

"Promise me you won't get mad Azhani?

"Depends what it is." He joked, straightening his posture upon realising I was being serious. "I promise."

God be with me

"I'm pregnant."

Noticing Poody looked taken aback, I attempted backtracking.

"I me—"

"It's mine?"

"Ion know." I bit my bottom lip. "That's the problem..you mad at me?"

"Why would I be? We were never in a relationship so the fact that you been fucking other people isn't surprising. Does he kno— how many niggas..you know?"

"Just one." I cleared my throat. "He knows."

"What he say when you told him?"

"A whole bunch of nothing." I laughed lowly whilst twiddling my thumbs. "You want me to kill it don't you?"

"The fuck?" He jerked his head back. "This ain't what I expected to hear but why the fuck would that be my reaction? We ain't fuck raw that many times but it must've been enough for you to come to me with this. Ole boy tell you to get rid of it or sum?"

"Something like that."

"Don't listen to his ass Kam, y'all have a sit down like this?"

"Naw I was talking to Tyaire and Ma— yeah we had a sit down."

Oopsie

"I know who it is?" He asked with concern laced in his tone. "That's some pussy ass shit, babies is the last thing I need to be worrying about right now but I'd never ask that of you Kam'rn. Do yo mama nem know?"

"Not yet." I shook my head and intentionally ignored Poody's question. "You don't care foreal?"

"I mean." He scratched the back of his head, looking up when the school bell went off and sighed. "There ain't much I can do, it's a chance it might not be mine anyways."

Remaining silent, I watched as Poody stood up and grabbed his book bag. Before he could exit the room, I jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Zani." I hummed into his chest, inhaling his scent as I did so. "I'm so sorry too."

"For what?" He laughed which sent vibrations through my right cheek. "You ain't got nothing to be sorry fa."

"What if it ain't yours?"

"Then it ain't." Poody shrugged. "You still my dawg regardless, I hope it is on some shit though."

"Mmh."

Feeling him tap my lower back, I took that as a sign to let go and released the hold I had on him. Picking up my book bag, I held it in my left hand and smiled up at Poody. Brushing past him, I ventured towards the now open classroom door and stopped when I felt myself get pulled back gently.

"Don't get an abortion..please?"

"I won't." I stared his eyes, the twinkle in them evoking a sense of sympathy in me and threw my bag onto my back. "I swear on my mama I won't."

-

HOURS LATER

Marquise
Today 4:40 pm

Marquise be foreal

You killed it yet?

No Marquise

You planning on it?

No

Then we have nothing to talk about
You ain't hear what I said? Unless you need abortion money don't text my mf phone

Dawg

I'm not yo dawg
Far from it actually
You know where to find me if you've got something I WANT to listen to

Okay bruh
Ima do it
Send me the money rn and I'll go tmr

Put it on yo mama

On my mama Ima get an abortion

I sent the money
Show me proof

Yeah yeah
Read 4:43 pm

"Sike." I scoffed, sat my phone on the dining table and swatted my sister. "Put that down."

"Don't tell me what to do bitch." Nukey bucked at me. "I don't have all day so hurry up with whatever it is you have to say."

"What she said." Jabari yawned. "Sharmaine bouta get here in an hour or so and I've got some pussy tend to, keep it short and sweet grasshopper."

"Gross."

"Alright so." I swallowed the lump that had began to form in my throat and stared into the eyes of my siblings. "I love y'all a whole lot and I'm sorry in advance but I—"

"Don't say that." Bari mugged. "Affectionate ass shit, I don't love you back."

"Let her talk bitch damn." Nukey hit him and nodded at me, her eyes trained to every move I made. "Go."

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, blinking away the tears that threatened to fall. "Don't be disappointed or angry at me cause I swear this wasn't on purpose."

"Fuck you talking bout?"

"Jabari motherfucking Henderson." Nukey warned.

Can't hold this shit in any longer

"I'm pregnant."

"Come again?" Nukey's eyes bucked. "Pregnant with what?"

Glancing at my elder brother, I fastened the pace of my breathing upon noticing his expression.

"Say something Bari." I chewed my bottom lip anxiously and wiped tears away using the back of my hand. "Please?"

"Kam'rn I don't thi—"

"You being foreal?" He asked lowly, eyebrows furrowed. "This gotta be a joke or sum."

"Why the fuck would she say something like that for fun?" Nukey mugged him, fixing her face when she turned back to me. "Are we the first people you've told?"

"No." I shook my head. "I told Tyaire first, then Ma— y'all."

"You want us to help you tell mama?" She enquired warmly. "We could help set up a dinner or some movie shit."

"We're not doing a fuck thang." Jabari stood up, face covered in sheer disappointment. "You encouraging this shit? Fuck you being so calm for Reign??"

"What's getting mad gon do? You want me to cuss her out or sum? She's pregnant nigga, ain't shit we can do now but stick by her."

"This sum shit." He chuckled humourlessly. "You know who the daddy is?"

"Yeah."

"Who? Hhm? Who is it Kam?" He edged closer to me.

"Don't push up on her like that nigga."

"You don't hear me talking to you?" Bari mushed me. "Speak the fuck up."

"Get the fuck back." I replied plainly, wiping snot caused by my tears away using the sleeve of my shirt.

"You tryna be a single mama at seventeen huh? You think that shit's cute Joli? Get the fuck out my face with that shit mane."

"Who said I'ma single mama? Sit the fuck down, don't you got a baby of your own to worry about? Fuck out my face with that shit."

"Yes the fuck I do." He scoffed. "A baby that my girlfriend and I created togeth—"

"Was it intentional?"

"No it wasn't bu—"

"Then shut the fuck up and empathize with me nigga." I exclaimed. "You think I want a baby Jabari? Hell fucking no but I've got one now and all I can do is thug it out. This was most definitely not planned, daddy number one already fucking hates me. I've argued about this shit enough, I don't need the additional stress from you too. After pops died you told me that you'd have my back regardless, some fucking bullshit."

"What I say bruh? In situations like this you just need to smile and nod."

"Daddy numbe— so you don't even know who the fucking father is Kam'rn? I'm tryna so damn hard not to knock yo head between the washer and dryer, you know that? And fuck you mean he hate you? Fuck you to do to him?"

"I ain't do a fuck thing." I made a face. "Fuck you and him at this point."

"Okay miss pregnant at seventeen." He snorted with nothing but pure attitude laced through his tone. "Who's the daddy? I know him?"

"You've already asked me that and I purposely ignored you. For somebody who's so seemingly angry about the fact like I'm having a baby you sure do want to know a lot."

"That's a good question though Kam." Nukey spoke up, eyebrows furrowed. "Who's the pappy?"

"It doesn't mat—"

"If I gotta put hands on you I fucking will." Bari warned, shaking his index finger in my face. "Who's the fucking daddy Kam'rn?"

"You aren't questioning me with good intention so don't expect an answ— getcho finger out my face. If I knew I'd get this reaction, I would've kept this information to myself and thugged it out till it became noticeable."

"Maane, shut that shit the fuck up."

"You shut yo shit the fuck up bitch." I made a face, his expression only fueling my anger. "If daddy was here, I'd pay him to whoop yo ass ."

"Don't bring daddy into this."

"I'll do whatever the fuck I wanna do." I raised my tone. "You a bitch made ass nigga and I won't stop talking till you know that shit, fuck you and everything you stand for Ba— it's fuck you too ho."

"Fuck me?" Nukey jerked her head back. "What I do?"

"If I'm a bitch made ass nigga then you a fucking hoe. How I'm asking you to name the father of your unborn and you struggling to give me an answer? You been fucking on that many niggas that you'on know who the fuck got you pregnant? Keep on talking to me like you're crazy and I swear on my daughter, I'll forget you're my sister and hurt yo stupid ass."

"Hurt me then bit—"

"Nunnadat." Nukey shook her head and stood in front of me. "Y'all need to chill fore—"

"Tell yo fucking brother to chill." I made a face. "That nigga got his head so far up Sharmaine ass that he forgot what and who really matters."

"Don't bring my girl's name in this sh—"

"Fuck you and that girl."

"Fuck you and that fucking baby."

Shoving Nukey aside, I ran towards Jabari and swung with the intention of connection with any exposed skin. As my attack took him by surprise, Bari stumbled a little before snapping back into reality and putting me in a full nelson.

"I hate you, on everything I do." I grunted, sucking my teeth upon realising my movement was restricted due to the position I was in.

"And I hate you too nig— Reign pass me her phone."

Uh oh

"NO!"

"For wha— Jabari let her go, you're gonna choke her."

"That's the point, pass me her phone bruh."

Snatching the phone from the dining table, Nukey handed it to Bari and sucked her teeth.

"You can't even unlock it da—"

"Open yo eyes Kam."

"Hell no." I protested with my eyes clenched shut. "Face ID deez nuts."

Hearing my phone ding in Bari's hand, I felt his grip loosen and glanced up at his confused face.

"Why's Marquise texting yo pho—"

"IT'S AZHANI!" I shouted and smacked my phone out of his grip, cringing as it hit the ground. "Happy now?"

"Azhani who?"

"There's only one Azhani in the city." I threw my head back. "Don't make me say that shit again."

"Azhani who Kam'rn?" Nukey questioned further.

"Poody." I answered lowly.

"What about him?"

Remaining silent, I looked into the faces of my siblings and anticipated a blowup as reality visibly sunk into their faces.

"I'm gon kill that nigga."

-

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 Dangnabbit, I hate you whores..bunch of meddling kids
𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 I'm reporting your account

𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫

Would you ever link somebody the first day y'all spoke?

No

Bet
I'll hit you up tmr

"I'm going out with some friends." I reassured my grandmother. "Won't be nun but an hour and some change Maw."

Waving me over my granddaddy pushed his glasses down and stammered. "Friends who? Mi know dem pare— SALEM FETCH MI IPAD FROM DI ROOM!"

"Dawg." I deadpanned. "You've met all my friends, I'ma hit up Lennox with Dino nem."

"SALEM! STICK BRUK INNA YUH EAR? BRING IT NUH." He yelled at the ceiling then redirected his speech to me. "Me and you aren't size Tyaire, don't call me darg or nothing of the sort. Keep it up and you might just get one fuck lick."

"Mi could neva comprehend why di boy deh change his name." Maw scrunched her face up. "What's wrong with Saint? Nice Christian name."

"He don't like the shi—" My phone dinged twice making me look down at my lock screen and unlock the phone. "Ian say it yet."

Nairo

I'm down the street
You ready?

Yea hollon
𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦.

"How long yuh planning to be outside little girl?"

"I'a be home before the street lights come on." I answered. "Nyne say she coming to visit from Chicago in a couple'a weeks, I'ma come back down here with her when she do."

Placing a quick kiss on the foreheads of my grandparents, I slid my feet into a pair of slides and got my stuff together.

"How yuh getting there Tai? I won't be dropping you there and back."

"And you don't have to." Discreetly rolling my eyes I ventured towards the front door and unlocked it. "Von drivin."

Hearing heavy footsteps coming down the stairs I turned around and made eye contact with my sister. "Where you going?"

"Out." I kept it simple.

Opening the door I stepped onto the porch and attempted to close it but failed as it was yanked back open. With an annoyed look on her face Salem followed behind me and closed the door.

"What's yo problem bruh?"

"I don't have one." I stared at her blankly. "You're holding me up, there's people waiting on me."

"Tya—"

"Goodbye Salem."

"I just got off the phone with Marquise!" She blurted out.

"Fuck that gotta do with me?"

"Y'all need to drop this shit Tai." Salem softened her expression. "He's sorry."

"And why he couldn't tell me that himself? Sorry my ass. Quise doesn't like not being able to control people, he's only got one kid and it ain't me. I'm seventeen not seven, till he apolosizes to my face I don't wanna hear shit."

If I had to kill my brother I'd be devastated..but I'll do it.

"How is he supposed to apologize if you're never home. You've been sleeping over here through the night and with your friends through the day, you ain't never gon bump into him if you keep this up."

"I know." I nodded. "That's the point, I don't want to."

"But—"

"Goodbye Salem." Before I could walk around her she held onto my wrist and sighed desperately.

"At least try? If not for me then for Pops."

"That nigga in jail." I made a face. "Gotta guilt trip me better than that sweetheart."

"But I—"

A loud ring cut Salem and reminded me that Nairo was still waiting for me to meet him halfway. Retrieving the phone from my pocket I tried to turn my brightness down before Salem could catch his name displayed in bold across my screen but failed miserably. "Tyaire I know that ain't—"

"I'ma text you on my way home."

Rushing down the porch steps I made my way down the street and ignored her requests for me to slow down.

Ain't got time for another lecture, I told her I cut him off weeks ago🚶🏽‍♀️

"Oopsie."

Declining Nairo's call I turned a corner and spotted his Audi. Getting out of the car he opened the passenger door and smirked.

Cute

Mirroring his jovial state I fell into his arms and inhaled deeply.

"You smell good."

"Preciate it." He hugged me tighter. "I missed you."

Oh

Feeling me tense up Nairo let go and nodded towards the door. "You don't got to say it back, I know how it is."

Once I had got in he closed the door and advanced to the drivers seat. "Thanks."

"Ain't no problem."

-

𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐍𝐓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒
"𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐎"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟔:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

"What if grass licked yo feet when you stood up?" I asked out of pure curiosity, eyes glued to Tyaire and the blunt she was rolling. Laughing under her breath she licked the wood and lit it.

This our third blunt today...I want her to lick me like tha—

"I'd do a split."

"Every day you stray further and further away from God." I joked and took a pull from the blunt I held then handed it to Tyaire, restarting the rotation. "My bad for that shit I pulled the other day, I was feeling a lil...childish if you will."

"You ain't got to apologize to me." She licked her lips and threw her legs on top of mine, eyes low. "Shit would've made me laugh if I wasn't so fucking mad."

"You spoke to Deuce yet?"

"Fuck Deuce."

"Y'all both just as stubborn as each other, I'm sure he ain't mean no harm."

"Ain't mean no harm? He broke my phone and manhandled me cause 'Kam'rn told him sum'. It's fuck her too."

"Y'all still ain't talking either?" I jerked my head back.

"You ain't hear what the fuck I just sa—"

"Watch how the fuck you talk to me Zahra." I pointed my index finger in her face and blew out smoke. "Save that shit for the people who deserve it."

Immediately dropping her irritated glare she sunk back into the couch and crossed her legs. "That made me horny, ion like that."

"Whatchu say?"

Heard her loud and clear.

"Don't talk to me."

-

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"You got the ad-libs ight?" Nairo glanced at me.

"Just press the fucking record button." I spoke jokingly. "Switch up the lyrics this time."

"Another freestyle? Say no more."

Watching Nero set up his phone camera on the dresser I admired his appearance. We dedicated an hour to taking down the braids he had in upon picking me up, so his hair now sat in a messy bun on the crown of his head.

Thanks to me

"Stop watching me you perv."

"Ain't my fault you look like that."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Your face." I paused and watched as Nairo's tounge grazed his bottom lip. With every word I spoke his gaze intensified, almost as if he actually cared about what I said. "It's fuckable."

"So fuck it." He answered simply, eyeing me lustily.

"I— you're recording."

"Let's make a movie."

"Boy." I chuckled and thumped him. "I'll make a beat."

Getting a feel of the rhythmic bangs I was making against his headboard Nairo nodded and looked straight into the camera.

"I'm in a Mustang letting my nuts hang."

"Old man balls." I cupped my mouth.

"In her weave I see nut stains."

"Nasty ass BITCH!"

"Bitch talm bout that's glue." Nairo made a fake stank face.

"That ain't Elmers." I copied him.

"So who the fuck glueing on you?"

"DEEZ NUTS."

"Bruh." He began laughing uncontrollably. "I can't take yo ass serious. It's your turn now, I'ma make a beat for you."

"Bet bet."

Banging on his headboard as I did Nairo came up with a beat.

Hhm

"My name's Tyaire, the boys love to stare."

"Aye." He stopped. "Be foreal twin, I seen you cutting up with Kam'rn nem before. That shit you just did was ass, don't disappoint our fans."

"Fuck you too."

Resuming the banging Nairo watched me expectantly. "Go crazy."

"I went to jail bout a year ago. Everybody asking why, you ain't gotta know."

"Whatchu do though?" Nairo ad-libbed.

"Ride dick good, no hands straight grip. Might slip, pussy wet like drip—"

"Alright alright that's enough." Jumping up he stopped the video and bucked at me. "Ian ask for allat."

"Beggars can't be choosy." Sniffing my hoodie I sucked my teeth and started removing it.

"You hot? I'a cut the heating off if you is."

"Naw I'm straight, shit stank."

"Wha—"

"Not musty." I reassured him. "Like weed, we ain't stop smoking since we got here. My hair probably smell too, help me wash it."

"I need to wash mine too."

Say it say it say it say it say it say it

"Get in the tub with me. You do mine, I do yours."

"Zah." He licked his bottom lip again. "You're five foot eight and I'm six sum, how the fuck we both gone fit in the tub?"

"Won't know till you try." I challenged.

Say yes or you're a bitch say yes or you're a bitch

After staring me down for quite some time Nairo kicked off his slides and smiled slightly. "Go fill the tub up, I'll roll some more for us to smoke in there."

YAY

"Gotchu."

Practically running to the restroom I opened the door and sat on the edge of the bath. Turning the faucet I let it run and began undressing.

Nairo and I have been in each other's presence naked before so this wouldn't be strange. Nothing sexual happened, all occasions were completely platonic. We've pissed in front of each other and slept in the same bed with nothing but a comforter covering us.

Due to current circumstances we struggled to be together without sneaking off which would require planning and strategic lying. So whenever we were together, we made sure to make the most of every minute.

Sitting on the toilet seat in nothing but my underwear I waited for Nairo to come in, rapping any song that came to mind whilst I waited. "Rich nigga shit I do a lot of, nigga we sipping out the bottle. I be fre—"

"Fresh as hell rocking Prada." He finished the lyric. Observing as he entered with two blunts and a speaker, I admired his physique but stayed quiet.

Ass look fat in them Calvins.

"Four blunts? We ain't gone be in here that long."

"I'm washing your hair, you're washing mine. We'll have to take an actual bath in this motherfucker to wash off the hair dirt after so yeah four blunts, it's necessary."

Whatever you say pretty boy.

"You got a new tat?"

"Where?"

"Turn around let me see you."

Spinning on the balls of his feet Nairo faced me with furrowed brows and examined my face. "I ain't get nun new."

Sneaking a look at the bulge through his boxers I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from speaking on it and shook my head. "Never mind, I thought I saw sum. The shit should be hot, who's getting in first?"

"I'm bigger, hollon." Kicking off his socks Nairo held onto the hem of his boxers, paused then looked up at me with a goofy face. "Wanna take em off for me?"

Yes.

"Boy— get in the damn tub before the water gets cold."

Doing as I said Nairo eased himself in and started playing with the speaker he sat on the tub's edge earlier, giving me time to undress. First I unfastened my bra, threw it to the ground then wriggled out of my boy shorts and left them next to Nairo's. "Move your leg."

"Might as well just take a bath and leave the hair shit for another time, my arms still hurt from taking my hair down."

"Fucking lazy."

"Fight me."

"Put your dick away first." I held my hand in his face. "Ain't putting hands on nobody with their third leg floating in water."

"Suck it if bothers you that much." He mumbled, attention on picking a song and not me. "Whatchu wanna listen to."

"Something violent."

The intro to Green Dot filled the room and a smile filled my face. "This why I fuck with you."

"Cause I know good music? Thought you fucked with me cause of the way I make you feel?"

"Huh?"

"That made me horny, ion like that." He mimicked me. "You know you love me."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Grabbing the first blunt he lit it and put it between his lips. Staring at him intently I reached for the second one which resulted in my hand being slapped down. "Uht uh."

Furrowing my brows I began to grow angry but calmed down when he reached forward, puckered his lips slightly and grabbed my chin. Already knowing what was coming next, I snaked a hand around his neck and opened my mouth. Mid smoke exchange, Nairo sucked on my bottom lip earning a quiet moan from me. "Mmh."

Thank God there's music playing.

Letting go he stared into my eyes, chuckled then lay back down.

"Now you can take it."

-

15 MINS LATER

Now positioned between my legs with his head rested on my chest, Nairo faced the ceiling with his eyes closed. Massaging his hair using my left hand I used the other to smoke and halfheartedly listened to him talk.

"Shit crazy foreal."

"Mmh."

"You listening?"

"Mmh."

"Tyaire."

"Mmh."

Smacking his lips he raised his head then lay back down. "Zahra."

"Mmh."

"I've got herpes."

"Mm— fuck you just say?" I looked down in disgust. "Tub time over."

"Of course you heard that." He sucked his teeth and stood up. "Just spoke to myself for five fucking minutes."

"Take your ass out my face and I'll consider listening."

"I'll fart on it— ok I'll stop." He guffawed then I picked up the lighter and pretended to light his left cheek on fire. "Mental patient."

Helping me out of the tub Nairo wrapped a towel around his lower half and sat on the corner of the bath. "What's on yo mind pretty girl? You ain't never this quiet."

"Nun." I sighed and stood in front of the mirror examining my physique. "It don't matter."

"It must if it got you someplace else mentally, don't start this shit again Zah. We're finally getting somewhere communication wise, putting up walls that I just managed to break down isn't helping nobody."

I'm aware.

"Nairo I'm being fore—"

"Come on bruh." He threw his head back. "Talk to me."

"There's nothing to say."

"What's wrong?"

"Everything."

Looking taken aback for a second Nairo perked up and folded his arms. "Like what?"

"I feel out of touch with myself, haven't done nails in months and I'm starting to feel like ian got no purpose. All the relationships I had are failing over stupid shit. Me and Kam haven't spoken for over two weeks, neither have me and Quise. I haven't visited my daddy in over a month and the shit's eating me up but I can't go."

"Elaborate."

"Sitting opposite my daddy, knowing why he's there and how long he's got till he gets out makes me feel uneasy."

"What he do to be in there?"

My mind quickly flashed to Kam's cousin Tink, her child and the father of her child then went blank. "He was out on parole then got into some shit in Miami. Shit got exposed to the wrong people and he got caught."

"Some shit like what?" He furrowed his brows.

"People lost their lives, I can't say too much cause it's none of your fucking business but...I can't look at him the same knowing I kno— I just don't like going there."

"Understandable, what about Deuce nem?"

"He's my blood and I love him but it's fuck him till I get over everyth— and Kam? She can eat the shit out my ass for all I care. You mad cause you pregnant and don't what to do so you tell my brother I'm fucking on somebody to take the heat of your situation? Bitch kill yourself."

"Oh wow."

"I had to pay out of pocket for the damages Quise made to my phone. Neither him or Kam'rn has made a chance to apologize to me."

"Have you given them to opportunity to?"

"Why do I need to?"

"Tai..can you hear yourself right now? You want an apology but you ain't never near boffum. Any time Deuce tries to talk you leave the house, you been sleeping over yo grandparents house for the last couple days and whenever you are home you lock yourself in the room. As for Kam'rn, whenever you're out wit Dino nem you make sure she isn't there first. You've blocked both of their numbers and refuse to be more than a house close to em but you're mad they haven't apologized to you? Grow up."

"I—"

"For somebody who claims to hate the two so much you don't stop speaking bad on em. You know you what them back around, stop being hardheaded and let them in."

"Ok dad."

"I'm being serious."

"I'm sure you are, so am I." Mugging I turned back to the mirror and realized I was still naked. "Titties catching all the fucking cold in here, pass me a towel."

Silence.

"Earth to Nairo."

"Mmh?" He snapped back into reality. "What?"

"Don't what me whore, I said pass me a towel."

"I'm fake mad at you right now so get it yourself."

"I beg your par—"

"Wait." He grumbled, stood up and opened the cupboard which made me smirk.

That's what the fuck I thought.

Grunting as he stretched Nairo held a towel out for me and on my way to retrieve it I blew a kiss. "Thank you."

"Don't do det, your clit's on hard and I don't know how to feel about that."

"Stop eye fucking me you perv, thought you were fake mad."

"I was till she started shouting at me."

Laughing at his goofiness I sat the towel on the counter and looked back in the mirror.

Why my titties look like that? I want a waist like Ari..na fuck that I like mines. What I do want is my nails done tho, my fingers look naked...I wonder if Nairo would pay for a set. Na I'd never ask him to, that's broke bitch shit plus I do my own anyway. Speaking of Nairo..how come he ain't got no kids? That's rare, there must be something wrong with him..there's shit wrong with me too so fuck it.

Snapping back into reality I glanced at Esko and caught him staring at me through the mirror with low eyes. Grinning cheekily I remembered our earlier interaction. "I miss you too."

"Hhm?"

"I said I missed you."

Standing up Nairo approached where I stood, cornered me and burned a whole through my forehead.

"Prove it."

Dontdoitdontdoitdontdoitimdoingitimdoingit.

Grabbing his wrist I placed two of his fingers on my clit and moved them in a circular motion until he caught my drift. Slapping my hand away he took over and nodded for me to jump up onto the counter.

I DID IT YES BITCHES!

Holding in any moan or sound of pleasure I did as he said and tucked my bottom lip in. Getting on his knees Nai eyed my cooter lustfully and dropped his hand. Licking his lips, he looked up at me then back at my whatchamacallit.

A/N: I can't do this shit I'm sorry 🙏🏽

"May I?"

"Mmhm." I nodded.

"I need words pretty lady."

"Do yo shit."

Real smooth 😎

-

"Ugly ass baby." I made a face and watched Nairo's feed as he scrolled. "Eyes cocked like a pistol, hope Kam's don't come out looking like th—"

"Stop it." He chuckled at me then clicked the live button. "Bouta go on this bitch and tell everybody I just got manhandled."

Did we fuck? DAMN RIGHT..and you'd do it too for a check

"Next time don't start nun you can't finish." I grinned and edged out of the camera for safety reasons. "I'll be in the corner of the bed minding my business."

Once the views started rolling in, the hoodrat in Nairo was activated and the acting up begun. "Aye, fuck y'all got going on?"

"Watching you duh." I spoke under my breath.

"I can't be the only motherfucker in here scared of the dark. What the fuck I'ma do when my kids ask me to check for monsters? They better thug that shit out cause I refu— cut that light back on girl, you play too fucking much."

Stifling a laugh I turned the lamp back on his stomach, just under the camera's view.

"Who you with, bet not be Mil—" Nairo read a comment aloud. "See nie there you go, all up in the Kool-aid and don't even know the flavor. I don't fuck with that girl."

Bet not.

Resting my eyes I attempted to copy Nai's breathing pattern but nearly choked on air so stopped. Tracing his tats in boredom I went to speak but was cut off by a confused looking Nairo.

Gesturing for me to look at the screen discreetly he pointed at a comment my sister had just made and furrowed his brows.

𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦 Tell Z to call me ASAP

Mirroring his expression I picked up my phone that sat on the bedside table and turned up the brightness.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄
𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙍𝘽
𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘋𝘰 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

𝐊𝐀𝐌'𝐑𝐍
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 (𝟏𝟐)

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘦

𝐊𝐀𝐌'𝐑𝐍
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘪

𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐌🖤
𝘛𝘢𝘪 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴

"Oh shit." Jumping up I snatched my stuff frantically while Nairo ended his live. "I gotta go."

"Wait what's going on?"

"Nai— Take me ho— I gotta go."

Opening the bedroom door I jogged downstairs with Nai hot on my trail. Stuffing my phone and socks into the pocket of the hoodie I had on I struggled with the locks and was eventually pulled back. "Slow down and breathe pretty girl, sum happened?"

"I need to go home."

"You want me to drive you to yo Maw hou— why you crying?"

I can feel my heart beating in my ass.

"Es—"

"Don't call me tha—"

"He knows." I looked into his eyes.

"Who's he?" Nai spoke with a stressed tone to his voice.

"Quise." Swallowing hard I watched as Nairo let my arm go and jerk his head back as my speech sunk in. "He knows."

-

𝐀𝐙𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓
"𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

"Where you going nigga?"

"Where the money reside." I flicked Dino off and headed for the classroom I had promised to meet Kam'rn in. "I'a find y'all later, gotta do something real fast."

"Don't get snatched nigga!"

"Getcho stupid ass on." Gotti sucked his teeth at Dino's stupidity and popped him.

Strolling down the hall I pulled up my joggers which only fell below my waist yet again. Finding the classroom I opened the door and found a desk to lean on while I waited for Kam.

Scared as a fuck, what if she say she don't wanna fuck on me no mo? Ain't never been desperate over pussy but it's sum about her.

A door opened, snapping me back into reality. Watching as Kam entered the room shyly I smirked and gestured for her to take a seat.

Cute lil thing.

"Whatchu had wanted to talk about?" I asked as I took a seat in front of her. She'd invited me for a little chat earlier, telling me to meet her in a vacant classroom at lunchtime because she had news to share. "It's important?"

"Yeah uh." Kam shifted in her seat. "So you know how basica— alright so last wee— Ion how to say it but I—"

"Relax twin." I rubbed her thigh and laughed. "Take yo time, I ain't never seen you this worked up before."

"Promise me you won't get mad Azhani?

Not the government.

"Depends what it is." I joked in an attempted to lighten the situation but straightening my posture upon realising she was being serious. "I promise."

"I'm pregnant."

Cut the cameras.

-

HOURS LATER

"You straight nigga?" Gotti asked me sincerely. "Ain't never this quiet."

"Mmh." I kept it short and sweet. "Tired."

A tired ass lie.

"I'll take your word for it."

"Whatchu call money that's not yours? Nacho cheese." Dino bursted into laughter. "Not funny huh? Damn, tough crowd."

"One more word outta you and I'm calling you a fucking Uber." Deuce pointed at Dino and went back to helping Sahir with his homework.

"Well damn, fuck type of hospitality this is?"

"You can always go home Hakeem." Salem joked, eyeing Dino as he wolfed down the remainder of Fruit Snacks he could find in the pantry. Sauntering into the house with a overnight bag under her arm she kicked the door shut using her foot and yawned. "A bad bitch is back, Maw's house was getting a lil too crowded for me."

"Whatchu mean?" Gotti spoke up.

"It's me, whole bunch of cousins, Nyne nem coming down from Chicago soon so Paw's making space for the— Tyaire's there too."

Deuce scoffed loudly and stood up making everybody's gaze turn to him. "She can stay there for all I care, I don't got time for her shit."

"Not too much." Gotti defended her.

"Right." Salem made a face. "You two are so fucking stubborn, hurry up an apologize so she can come back here permanently. Ian never not had my nails done in so long."

"Well tough titty cause I'm not apologizing for shit but letting her move in to begin with."

"Chill the fuck out nigga that's yo sister."

"Won't nobody talking to you." Deuce sized Gotti then turned back to Salem. "She ain't coming back nowhere permanently till I get apologized to. Anybody who has a problem with that can get the fuck out my shit."

"Don't tempt me." Salem flicked him off. "I ordered food for everybody to eat and it should be here in an ho—"

Four loud knocks fell onto the door bringing her sentence to a halt. Looking at the door in shock, Salem dropped her stay the night bag to the ground and approached the door. "That was quick."

Without looking through the peephole she unlocked the door it didn't have to finished opening it as it was done for her. An angry Jabari shoved the door open and stormed into the living room.

Almost immediately I locked eyes with Kam'rn who mouthed an apology to me solemnly then locked eyes with Jabari who seemed to have nothing but murder on his mind.

Already knowing what to expect I stood up and bypassed Gotti who had placed himself in front of me unknowingly.

"Fuck you on nigga?" Deuce mugged Bari.

Ignoring his friend, Jabari pushed Salem out of his way and swung. The first blow connected with my temple which resulted in me stumbling, falling to the ground and hitting my head on the corner of the coffee table on my way down.

Not caring, Bari continued to deliver consistent blows to my torso and face. Using all the strength I could muster, I managed to raise myself a little and knee him in the stomach. Utlizing the second I had given myself to get back up, I slipped underneath him and swung towards his back. Turning to face me he copied me and threw punches at any exposed area.

"Y'all stop!"

"Shut yo ass up, you probably led him here." Gotti grumbled and attempted to break the brawl up with Dino, Deuce and Salem at his assistance. "Broads this day."

"Fuck you just call her?"

"Call down Tyson, yo fight ain't with me."

Finally getting the two of us apart Deuce looked at Jabari then myself. "Y'all got some explaining to do."

"Ian got to do shi—"

"Shut yo ass up before I come back over there and whoop you like to mama should."

"That shit ain't needed, let's just discuss like grown folk do in the movies—"

"You need to shut the fuck up too, ain't yo mama beating yo ass? Keep up that joking shit and I might fuck around and trigger yo PTSD." Bari warned him with his index finger pointed then stared at me angrily.

"Ouch." Dino's smile dropped. "That kinda hurted me though."

"Don't do that." Kam snapped. "That shit ain't co—"

"What I tell you in the car? Don't fucking talk to me cause you'll be next." Redirecting his attention back to me for the third time tonight Bari panted, still out of breath from our brawl. "You got my fucking sister pregnant nigga?"

"What?" Both Sahir and Deuce said in unison. Raising his brows and pursing his lips, Sahir collected the homework he'd been working on and jogged upstairs. "I'll be listening from my room."

"Sister?" Dino blinked slowly. "I know he ain't talking bout that ragamuffin, Poody fucked Sasquatch? I'm sick."

"Bitch— go wait on the porch." Gotti dismissed him. "Kam come to the stage, I need a fucking explanation."

"Azhani I'm so sorry." Her eyes darted across my face. "Ian know he was gon react to the shit like this. I told him and Nukey after school, if I knew he'd do this I promise I would'a never mentioned your name."

"Wait." Deuce interrupted, not taking his eyes off me as he spoke. "Y'all fucked?"

"What's it to you bitch?" Bari mugged him.

"Take a seat girl." Salem forced a smile and ushered Kam'rn to a couch. "I don't know how this pregnancy shit works but ion think you need to be on yo feet. Try to calm down okay? I'll call Tyaire."

"Fuck you calling her for?"

"I'm sure she was the first person to know about this and despite the animosity in the air her presence is needed right now, Kam's her best friend. Tai should be comforting her right now, not me."

"I don't ca—"

"Call her." Salem burned a hole into Deuce's forehead till he broke.

"Fine but I'm not saying so—"

"Wait." Kam spoke up. "Why you calling her, I thought she was with you?"

"She was." Salem nodded. "But she left Maw's to kick it with y'all."

"Who's y'all? Ian seen her since this morning." Dino made a face.

"So where is she?"

"I'm sure she ain't far." Gotti came to Tai's defence yet again. "I'll call her."

"Na I'll do it, where the fuck she at?" Deuce scrunched up his face and retrieved a phone from his pocket. While he unlocked it Salem and Kam made eye contact and held it for seconds before dropping it.

Catching Bari watching Deuce intently I breathed a sigh of relief, happy the attention had been taken off me.

I can't fight for shit, let's reschedule please.

"She's not answering."

"DND, call again and it should go through."

Hanging up irritatedly he tried again but to no avail.

I see why Tyaire gets her attitude from.

"If it ain't working then stop calling nigga."

"You must know sum." Deuce flicked Gotti off and called again, the call rang out causing him to hang up and huff loudly. "She don't share her location with me no mo, Salem check where she's at."

"My phones de—"

"That's a bit intrusive don't you think." Gotti scrunched the left side of his face up.

A/N: that made sense right? I do that shit all the time

"Intrusive my ass Tyaire ain't grown, what if she got snatched or sum?" Dino snaked his neck. "Use mine."

Obstructing Deuce's view of the phone Kam cleared her throat, visibly panicking. "Gotti's right, let's leave her alone. I'll call her later to patch things up."

"You ain't gone do a fuck thi— Poody stop fucking looking at me or I'a beat you like you stole sum."

"Sir yes sir."

"Give me the fucking device." Sucking his teeth Marquise reached over Kam'rn, snatched the unlocked phone and began tapping. All that could be heard were indistinguishable mutters and the sound of clicking which both came to a halt, a look of confusion mixed with disgust covering his face. "Why the fuck it say she at Esko house?"

-

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

As Nairo turned the corner and approached my house I felt my stomach drop. I felt physically sick and hadn't remembered feeling that way since my father got sentenced.

How the fuck I'ma lie myself out of this one?

"Park here, I'll walk."

"Fuck you mean you'll walk? I'm dropping you to the front door, I can't hide from that nigga forever."

"It's not about hiding it's abo—"

"Tyaire fuck I look like running from a grown ass man? My potna at that? Stop panicking and sit up straight, we were gonna get caught eventually."

"But—"

"Breathe."

The car came to a sudden halt indicating we were now at my place of residence. Looking up at the house I felt my heart grow hot.

Quise was pacing up and down on the porch with Salem trying to calm him down. Gotti was picking up what appeared to be my belongings and taking them back into the house against Quise's will whilst Kam'rn stood aimlessly with her arms folded. As I observed her movements I felt nothing but anger and couldn't stop myself from acting on it.

Kicking off my slides, I unzipped my hoodie and threw it in the back of the car. Opening the door I made direct eye contact with Nairo and instructed him to stay there. Jogging across the road I caught the attention of a furious Marquise along with everybody else on the porch. "AYE!"

Stomping down the porch steps he met me half way with his fists clenched but dropped them when I barged past him and ran up on an unsuspecting Kam'rn. "I fucking hate you bitch."

"WAIT TAI CHILL!"

Swinging twice I connected with her jaw but missed with the second blow. Before she could retaliate I took a handful of her hair and pulled her to the ground, we were now tussling on the porch with our friends and siblings surrounding us in an attempt to part the fight.

Should've told her baby to buckle up.

"Bi— get the fuck off me." Kam grunted, throwing her hands around wildly. "Fuck wrong with you?"

Wrapping his arms around my waist Von managed to separate Kam'rn and I but dropped me as soon as he did so and jumped down the porch steps. "Dino grab her!"

The fuck?

"I just got off fucking probat— we're in the motherfucking suburbs." He sulked childishly before holding me where Von had and taking me to the opposite end of the porch. "If somebody call the police I'm hiding in Salem's closet."

"Naw let me go!" I could hear Kam shouting, fighting to break free of her brothers hold. "You think I'ma let her sneak me and get away with it? That shit wasn't fair Bari."

"So fuck the baby huh? Sitcho ass down somewh— OH SHIT!"

Following his gaze I spun while in Dino's arms and watched as Marquise and Nairo fought mercilessly in the road. Poody, Von and Salem had teamed up to break it up but were failing miserably.

"Let me go— get them to stop!" I squirmed in Dino's arms.

"FUCK IT LOOK LIKE WE DOING?"

Damn..Nairo kinda beating Qui— never fucking mind.

In one swift movement Marquise had lifted Nairo slightly and slammed his body on the concrete, giving him an unfair advantage.

"The fuck? D please." I clawed at his hands. "I promise I won't do nothing, just let me go down there."

"So I can be next?? I think the fuck not. Stay still Tyson, that scratching ain't phasing nobody."

Yea time to trick this goofy.

"Plea— you hear them sirens?"

"Where?" He dropped me immediately and ran for the door. "I'LL BE UPSTAIRS PLAYING ROBLOX WITH SAHMIR!"

Ignoring the pain in my knees I ran down the porch steps, slid past my sister and began attacking Marquise from the back.

"Get it fuck off him." I grunted, teeth clenched.

"You know what." Von threw his hands up and retreated. "I fucking give up."

"Dawg—" With an irritated look on her face Salem yanked me back, took me into the house and sat me on the couch. "This isn't the fucking Tyaire show, stop tryna make this all about you and cool off."

"Stop tryna make this all about me? The fuck is you talking bout? Quise and Nairo ain't fighting for no reason."

"Yea they aren't." Von agreed. "But that doesn't give you the right to jump in, only thing you're doing is making shit worse. Instead of tryna help folk break that shit up you aim for Deuce? That picking sides shit ain't necessary."

"But it is though."

"Stop being childi—"

"You." A bloody nosed Marquise came storming into the house and pointed at me with nothing but rage in his eyes.

"Aye nigga relax—"

Ignoring everyone's pleads for him to halt he bypassed Salem and pulled me off the couch aggressively. Practically dragging me across the room Marquise pinned me against the wall and started shouting in my face. "You a fucking embarrassment you know that? I wish mama was here to see the shit that you've do—"

"Well she isn't, fuck you and that lady."

Squeezing her way between us, Salem acted as a shield and got Quise a safe distance away from me. "That's enough guys—"

"You aren't my fucking father." I spat. "You've only got one kid and it ain't me. Kassius hasn't seen you in weeks, if you're having daddy withdrawals then just fucking say that."

"Never once has that shit left my mouth Zahra. I know I'm not I just want the best for you and you acting as if I'm fucking crazy. Don't speak on my son either, you ain't even been here to know about Kass' whereabouts."

"But I've been around you for long enough to know that you don't care about that lil boy."

"Now that's how you clear a bitch." Dino joked but quickly stopped. "Wrong time? My bad."

"Don't fucking call me Zahra either." I mugged him. "You know better."

"I sure in the fuck do but I couldn't give a fuck, sound familiar? Out of all the niggas in Atlanta you chose to fuck on somebody I know?"

"You know everybody in the fucking city. Me having sex didn't become a problem until it was with niggas you're familiar wi— how the fuck you know there's anything sexual going on between me and Nairo anyways?"

"Cause yo fucking friend snitched on you." He growled and pointed to Kam'rn. Now calm following our squabble she was stood coyly behind her brother avoiding eye contact with everybody in the room, especially me. "Kam might be quiet now but she sung like a bird before you got here. Lie to me if you want, I know it all."

-

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐘𝐑𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟖:𝟎𝟑𝐏𝐌

Truth be told, I knew all about Tai and Esko sneaking around. I caught the two pretty early on and made them both confess the truth to me. All I could do was provide them with advice, the main piece being don't get caught but here we are today.

I personally have no problem with them secretly kicking it, being Tyaire's cousin means I have little to no authority over her life. I can't tell her what to do cause she's her own person, Esko's a cool dude and I can see them having a relationship stronger than one that's platonic.

Deuce on the other hand? That's another story.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Tai scoffed and approached Kam'rn slowly showing no sign of threat as of right now. "You ain't got no business out here telling mines when you don't even know the fucking father to yo kid."

"She does nigga duh." Dino bucked at her. "It's Poody."

"I thought you said you ain't know who it was? So you just been fucking huh? That must be the reason behind you feeling the need to speak on me unprovoked. I don't fuck and suck bitch, I'd never have a baby by a random either."

"Tya—"

"You told her you don't know?" Poody turned to her. "So how you know it's me?"

"I told both you and Tyaire that it was between two, one of them just happens to be Poody."

"You told me that shit too so who's the second nigga?" Jabari stared her down.

Locking eyes with Deuce, Kam swallowed hard and turn to Tyaire sorrowfully. "I'm so sorry Tai, I ain't mean for shit to go this far. We tried to cut ties more than once but the shit was hard, I fell for him."

"Whatchu talking bo—"

"Yeah what is you talking bout?" Deuce eyed her.

"I can't keep doing this shit mane."

"Doing what?" I questioned.

"Lying to everybody, the shit ain't sitting right with me. Nothing but a bunch of secrets have come out tonight and I can't go home knowing that I've still got one to bring to light."

"So whatchu tryna say?" Poody furrowed his brows.

"It's Marquise."

Wait...

"What's Marquise?" Dino asked, scanning the room then dropping his jaw upon realizing what she meant. "Well I'll be fucked."

-

So uh 🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️apologies for the wait
THIS A LATE CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM ME TO YOU :)
Thoughts?

This was my Christmas face, anybody do anything for New Years?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 48.4K 48
"๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง' ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ." - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐Ÿ‘… ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š’๐š’ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ...
59 0 9
๐‘จ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’…๐’†๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’”๐’†,๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...
221K 9.4K 41
"ส™แด€ส™ส แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แดกแด€ษดแด› ษชs สŸแดแด แด‡." ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
16.8K 559 19
แฅซแญก โ†ณ โ [๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ƒ๐’š๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚] ยก! โž