Dean One Shots

De SupernaturalCiCi

Here's a list of all my Dean one-shots! Some are fluffy, most are smutty. All are written from the reader's P... Mais

Trusting Dean (MOC Dean, smut)
Your Reward (smut)
Night Moves (smut, public sex)
Plus-Sized and Sexualized (smut, plus size reader)
What If? (smut, plus size reader)
The Things We Do For Love (little angst, lotta smut)
Bubble Bath and Booty (smut)
Charlie's Game (fluff)
His Loyal Followers (Poem)

Dean's Tie (smut, submissive Dean, at least for part of it)

7K 91 20
De SupernaturalCiCi

You love a sharp-dressed man. There was something about a guy in a well-fitting suit that made your insides tingle. Seeing a handsome man in a 3-piece suit and dress shoes with a matching tie had always been a turn-on for you. So when Dean strolled into the bunker wearing a dark blue suit and a red tie, you practically had to wipe the drool from your chin.

You'd been crashing with the boys ever since they had accidentally set your kitchen on fire trying to banish a ghost. Apparently burning the former owner's belongings inside the house was a mistake. At least the whole place hadn't burned down, there was just a ton of smoke damage to the kitchen and hallway. The boy had graciously offered to let you stay with them while it was being repaired.

When you met Sam and Dean, they had posed as family members of the previous owners of your new home. You had been aware that the people who lived there before you died a grisly death in which the wife killed her husband and then shot herself, but you weren't superstitious and the house was really cheap, so you'd bought it and moved in. You had been mentally kicking your ass every day since.

Dean pats you on the shoulder as he walks by you. "Hey Y/N. You miss us?" You stare at his ass openly, which is showcased by the tight material of the suit encasing him.

"Absolutely. Um, if you don't mind me asking, why are you in a suit?" You ask curiously.

"We suited up to interview some witnesses today. Being the genius he is, Sam lost the bag that had our regular clothes in it." He pulls a beer out of the fridge and pops the top, taking a long drink then licking his bottom lip. You find yourself wishing you could lick that lip too.

"Y/N? Everything okay? You're staring." He asks with a smirk. You jerk your gaze up from his mouth.

"Of course. Where's Sam?" you ask, trying to act cool and calm. You can't stop staring at that bright red tie. You have a mental image of it wrapped around Dean's wrists and you shake your head back and forth, as if trying to shake the image from your mind.

"He's in town. Supply run. You sure you're okay?" He sits his beer on the counter and peers at your face, looking concerned.

"You're so fucking hot in that suit I can't think straight." You blurt out. His eyes widen and you clap your hand over your mouth. "I can't believe I just said that out loud. Um, just ignore me. I didn't get much sleep last night."

He chuckles. "So hot you can't think straight? I know the feeling, sweetheart."

"Um, you do?" you ask, confused.

"Oh yes. Those blue booty shorts of yours? Well, when you parade around in them I can't form a single coherent thought. It's becoming quite a problem." He approaches you slowly. "Did you know they show the bottom of your ass cheeks? It's a sexy ass sight, literally."

You swallow hard. "Um, I didn't know they were that short. Sorry if it's a distraction."

He shakes his head. "Don't be. I'm not." He steps closer to you and slowly trails his fingers from your wrist up to your shoulder. You shiver at the contact. "So, you like me in my suit?"

"Oh yes." You say breathlessly. "I've always had a thing for a man in a suit."

He gives you a lazy grin. "Oh yeah? What is it about a suit that does it for you, Y/N?"

"Right now it's the guy wearing it." You admit. "You know you're hot as hell, don't act like you don't."

"Fair enough. But do you have any idea how hot you are right now? You're using your fuck-me eyes. It's quite the turn-on." His fingers slip under the tiny strap of your tank top and slide it slowly off your shoulder, inch by inch. "Gives a man all kinds of ideas."

"I have a few myself." You reply with a saucy smile. You reach up and push his suit jacket off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. He reaches up to undo his tie. "No. Leave it on." You blurt and he cocks an eyebrow at you, then shrugs his shoulders. He loosens it long enough to unbutton and remove his shirt and then tightens to back up.

The contrast of the red tie against his tanned skin makes your mouth water. He looks so deliciously good right now. He stares down at you, clearly waiting for you to make the next move. You don't hesitate. You grab him by the tie and jerk his head down, clashing his lips against yours. His tongue instantly slips between your lips and you moan against him.

You step back and peel off your tank and shorts slowly. You aren't wearing anything underneath. When he sees your nude body, he groans and closes his eyes. "Jesus baby girl, you look better than I imagined. I didn't think that was possible."

You respond by unbuckling his pants and yanking them down his legs in one quick movement, along with his boxers. He kicks off his shoes and pants, standing in front of you, completely erect. His cock is one of the biggest you've ever seen, especially the girth.

"Shit Dean. That motherfucker is going to hurt." You hiss, yanking him against you.

"I'll get you ready for me babe." He promises.

"Don't worry about it. I like a little pain with my pleasure."

He moans. "Fuck baby girl. That's hot as hell."

"Should we go to the bedroom?" you ask and he nods. You walk backward, pulling Dean down the hall by his tie. Once in the room, you turn and shove him down on your bed. Before he can say or do anything, you straddle him, grinding down on his cock. He grunts and ruts up against you. You pull back a little and cup his chin, forcing him to meet your gaze.

"Do you trust me?" You ask with an intense expression.

He doesn't even have to think about it. "I do. I trust you, Y/N." You lean down and kiss him hard, then pull his tie off.

"Hold out your hands."

"Oh shit." He gasps and put both hands out in front of him. You tie them together tightly, checking that the tie isn't going to dig into his skin, then you loop them over your headboard. Dean's thrusting up against you, clearly excited about what you're doing.

"If you don't like anything I do, tell me and I'll stop, okay?" You tell him and he nods. "Say you understand."

"I understand babe." He says solemnly.

"Good boy. I'll be right back." You slide off him and leave the room, hurrying into the kitchen. When you return, he cranes his neck to see what you're doing. You're carrying a few things: a cup with ice, what's left of the champagne you bought to celebrate the night the insurance claim on your house was approved, and a small tin of mints you had picked up the other day at the store.

"What are you going to do to me, baby girl?" He whispers.

"Oh honey, you're in for a real treat today. I'm gonna make you feel so good." You murmur. You put a piece of ice in your mouth and then press a kiss to his neck, causing goosebumps to appear on his skin.

"Oh wow, that's different." He mumbles. "I like it."

You chuckle. "I knew you would." You lick his neck, causing him to shiver and jerk against you. When your cold tongue flicks over one of his nipples, he starts to struggle against his restraints.

"Now now. Be a good boy." You scold, reaching up and tugging on the tie to make sure he can't get his hands free. He flops back on the bed and growls. You continue trailing cold kisses over his chest and stomach, enjoying the way he squirmed and wiggled against your mouth.

When you get close to his cock, you swallow the piece of ice, then flick your tongue over his tip, tasting the sweet pre-cum that was starting to come out. He flexes his hips, trying desperately to push himself into your mouth. You pull back, pop a mint and take a swig of champagne, then bend down and take him into your mouth.

"Oh, holy fucking shit!" He yells. The combination of the mint and the champagne bubbles is unlike anything he's ever felt before. He'd had some kinky girls in his bed and he was always up for trying new things, but no girl had ever done this before. The mint made his cock tingle and caused the bubbles to pop faster.

"Jesus Christ Y/N. Where the hell did you learn to do this?" He asks, breathing hard. You don't answer, you just swirl your tongue around the tip, earning a loud moan from him. When you drift lower and let your tongue run over his balls, he literally screams your name.

"Y/N. I can't take much more. I need to be inside you." He begs. You look up at him and smile.

"If you insist." You wipe the remnants of champagne off his cock and turn your back to him before straddling him again, easing his length inside you. You start to ride him in reverse cowgirl, leaning forward to grip his ankles. He gets an excellent view of your ass bouncing up and down on him and his cock sliding in and out of you. You start moaning and reach up to pull on your nipples.

"Untie me. Now. I have to touch you." He hisses. You shake your head. "God damn it Y/N. I wanna feel you. Untie me!" He demands. "I've had all I can take." You ignore him.

A few seconds later, you hear a large CRACK and whirl around, just in time for Dean to flip you on your back and start pounding into you. Holy shit. He broke the headboard to touch you.

He yanks the tie off his wrists and then his hands and mouth are everywhere. He bites your nipple and you cry out. His hand finds your clit and he rubs it between his fingers, causing you to almost instant come. You feel your body lock up and then start to convulse. "Dean! Dean! Yes!" You call out. You close your eyes and let the pleasure take over your body. It washes over you, bathing you in the most incredible sensations. This orgasm is like no other you've ever had before, and part of you know it's because you're with Dean.

You open your eyes and he's still thrusting on top of you. You snake a hand around his neck and pull his down to you, kissing him passionately. He moans into your mouth as he fucks you. You lock your legs around his waist and lift your ass off the bed, giving him better access to your pussy. He moans in appreciation. "I'm so close babe." His hips slow. "Are you safe?"

"I'm on the pill." You manage to get out between thrusts. "I'm safe."

"So it's okay?" He grunts.

"It's okay. Come in my pussy Dean. I know you want to." You murmur, nipping his neck. His hips start to jerk wildly and he shoots deep inside you with a loud cry.

He falls against you, and you wrap your arms around him, holding him against your chest. You both lie there for a while, catching your breath and letting your heart rates slow. Yours felt like it was going to beat right out of your chest.

You look up at the headboard and giggle. "Dean, you BROKE the bed. You literally broke the headboard."

He looks up at the headboard with a surprised expression. "I didn't realize. Oh well, it looks fixable." You laugh and press a kiss to his cheek. "I think I'll tie you up next time."

You cock an eyebrow. "Oh really? Who says there's going to be a next time?" Dean reaches down and rubs your clit, causing you to buck up against his hand involuntarily. He gives you a smug smile.

"Oh, I'm positive there's going to be a next time. And another. And another."

A few days later, you're making a pie in the kitchen when Sam and Dean come strolling in. Dean is wearing his suit again, and you almost drop the rolling pin while gawking at him. Damn, that red tie makes you wet just looking at it.

"Suiting up?" you ask, trying to sound innocuous.

"Yeah. Sam lost our bag again while we were out. He's so clueless sometimes." Dean replies, fingering his tie to deliberately mess with you.

Sam gives him a confused look. "Dean, I didn't lose th-"

"Are you done in here Y/N? I could use some help with, um, research. The book is in my room." He interrupts, sending Sam a warning glare.

"Yup, all done. I'd love to help you with research." You reply with a sly smile.

Sam rolls his eyes. "I'm not that clueless, you two."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

725 4 7
Mostly smut, I will take requests and this mostly contains Sam, Dean, and Castiel
11.2K 151 30
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
59.9K 1.8K 87
A collection of One Shots for my fellow Dean fanboys.
737 7 7
Hello! I'm in a writing rut and always find joy and creativity in writing about my favorite fandoms. Mine just so happens to Supernatural. Expect one...