Dean One Shots

By SupernaturalCiCi

Here's a list of all my Dean one-shots! Some are fluffy, most are smutty. All are written from the reader's P... More

Trusting Dean (MOC Dean, smut)
Dean's Tie (smut, submissive Dean, at least for part of it)
Night Moves (smut, public sex)
Plus-Sized and Sexualized (smut, plus size reader)
What If? (smut, plus size reader)
The Things We Do For Love (little angst, lotta smut)
Bubble Bath and Booty (smut)
Charlie's Game (fluff)
His Loyal Followers (Poem)

Your Reward (smut)

7K 91 34
By SupernaturalCiCi

It was a hard hunt. Vampires always were, especially when they had a huge nest and lots of hostages. You collapse on your bed, grateful to be back in the bunker. You can hear Sam and Dean shuffling down the hall into their rooms, hear Dean groan as he falls into bed. You close your eyes and start to drift off, grateful you all made it out alive. You sleep peacefully for the next few hours.

A light hits your eyes and you squint, realizing your bedroom door is open. "Sam, I don't care if you're out of conditioner again, stop swiping mine." You mumble. You feel the bed sink down lower, and realize he's climbed in with you. "Sammy, what the hell?" you groan, rolling over to face him. The green eyes staring back at you aren't Sam's, and you jerk completely awake, shocked that Dean is lying in the bed beside you. 

"Hoping for someone else?" he smirks at you.

"What do you want Dean-o? I'm exhausted."

"I wanted to say you did well today. Good fighting, good instincts."

"Well, unless you're here to reward me, I'm going back to bed." You reply. You roll away from him, expecting him to leave. After a few seconds, you feel his hand on your back, rubbing your sore achy muscles.

"Mmm, Dean that feels amazing."

"Roll over." He tells you, and you oblige, once again staring into those beautiful eyes. 

"Dean, is everything okay?"

"Just helping you relax, sweetheart." He whispers.

"Dean?" you ask again. "Are you wanting something?"

"What makes you think that?" he asks with a wide grin.

"Hm, well you've crawled in my bed, woken me up, and now you're staring at me like I'm a double cheeseburger."

"Are you saying you want me to eat you?" he asks.

"Please?" you whisper. He blinks and his mouth drops open.

"Shit, Dean, I'm sorry. I'm just tired. I didn't mean it."

"Are you sure? Cause I love double cheeseburgers. Although you look like you'd taste sweeter, maybe like honey." You blush and he takes notice. He leans down and nips your neck, and you feel a shock travel from his mouth straight down to your core. 

"Dean, I'm not sure what you're wanting from me here." You say as his mouth continues nibbling and licking your neck. 

"You said it yourself, I'm here to reward you." He replies.

You lie there for a minute, feeling Dean's mouth and tongue on your neck and ear. I want this. You admit to yourself, and you grasp his forearms, pulling him on top of you. He presses his mouth to yours and you wrap your legs around his waist, thrusting upward. 

"Y/N, in a hurry?" he asks with a teasing smile. "We have all day." 

You respond by pulling off his shirt and running your hands up his muscular back. You trace the scars along the way, before leaning up and biting his shoulder, hard. He lets out a loud moan and bites you on the neck, sucking hard. You know it's going to leave a huge mark, but you couldn't care less. 

"Y/N, are you sure about this?" he asks, pulling back to stare down into your eyes. "If you're tired or sore, we can stop." 

"I'm both." You reply honestly. "Doesn't make me want you any less."

He suddenly stands, and you watch as he pulls off his shirt, then shimmies out of his jeans and boxer briefs. "Your turn." He says. You smile and sit up, pulling your shirt over your head, exposing your breasts to him. You arch backward, pulling off your jeans and underwear in one quick move. You reach for him, and he obliges, wrapping his arms around you. You kiss, and his hands are everywhere: your breasts, your back, your thighs. You moan and thrust against him, feeling his hard length pressing against your core. 

"Dean, please, now."

"Oh no sweetheart, not yet. You wanted me to eat you, remember?" He begins kissing down your body, stopping to tease your nipples. He bites your right nipple and you cry out at the unique mix of pleasure and pain. He kisses down your stomach, swirling his tongue around your navel. When his warm tongue flicks against your clit, you clench the sheets and buck your hips up toward him. His tongue flicks, once, twice, three more times, then you feel his mouth close around you, sucking hard.

"Holy shit Dean." You cry out as your hips jerk against his mouth. He continues sucking your sweet clit, and you feel heat rising in your belly. 

"Come, baby." He mumbles against you. "Wanna taste that sweetness." You feel yourself flying upward, higher and faster until your release comes and you're crashing downward as wave after wave of pleasure hits you. You lay back gasping for air. His hands and mouth continue teasing you, kisses on your thigh, a pinch of your nipple. You stare down and he's lying between your legs, a hazy smile spread across his face. 

"How was that sweetheart?" he asks. 

"That was one hell of a reward." You finally say and he throws back his head, laughing. It's a beautiful sound.

"Dean, can we? Can you?" you trail off, not sure how to finish that sentence. He stretches out on top of you.

 "You mean, will I fuck you now?" he asks. 

"Um, yes. That. Please." You whisper. He grins. 

"Say it." He replies, leaning down and taking your nipple between his teeth. 

"Dean, please." You groan. 

"Not until you say it, baby. Tell me what you want me to do to you." He releases your nipple and stares deep into your eyes. "Tell me, Y/N. What do you want from me?" he asks. He flexes his hips, and you feel his impressive length against your clit. 

"Dean, fuck me. Please. Just fuck me." You whimper, and he smiles widely down at you. He grabs you around the waist, and suddenly you're on top of him, staring down into those lovely green eyes.

 "I want you to fuck me." He explains. 

"Um, how?" you can't help but ask. It's not like you have a lot of experience with this. You've been training to be a hunter since you could walk, and as a result, you never really had time for relationships or even one night stands.

"Ride me, baby. I want you to ride me." His plea pulls you out of your thoughts. He lifts you upward and you slide down, feeling his length enter you. He eases you onto him slowly, giving you time to adjust to the feel of his cock inside you. You feel it stretching you wide, a delicious achy feeling. You manage to take his whole length inside you and he bites his bottom lip, groaning loudly. 

"Damn baby, you're so fucking tight." His hands grip your waist, and you slowly begin moving up and down on him. The feeling is incredible. He leans upward, claiming your mouth with his. "Fuck." He moans against your teeth. You continue your slow pace, until he grabs your shoulders, pulling you down against him. 

"Faster baby, please." He groans, and you pick up the pace, moving your body up and down on him quicker. "God yes, just like that." He whispers against your skin. You bounce on his cock, feeling that same hot feeling begin again between your thighs. He bites down on your nipple, and you throw your head back, taking him harder and faster inside you. 

"Dean. Oh fuck, Dean!" you cry out, and he wraps his arms around you, pressing you down on him harder still. You feel yourself climbing upward again, only this time you can tell it's going to be bigger, more intense. He reaches a hand between the two of you, grinding his palm against your clit. 

"Come again, baby. Come for me." He commands and you feel yourself explode again, screaming his name. The feeling is indescribable, you literally see stars as you come, again and again, his name on your lips. You collapse against him and he holds you up, still pounding into you. Your hips continue thrusting downward on him as if they have a will of their own. 

He comes deep inside you, and you scream loudly, orgasming again with no preparation, no warning this time. He falls backward onto the bed, and you follow, laying against his chest. You can hear his heart pounding. You both lay like this for what seems to be hours. 

He finally rolls you off him and tucks you against his side. "You okay sweetheart? You're awfully quiet." He says, and you can hear the worry in his voice. 

You lean up and kiss the corner of his mouth. "I'm perfectly content." You tell him and he chuckles. 

"Yeah, me too. Can't lie here forever though. Sam already found another case while you were sleeping, looks like a werewolf might be loose in Birmingham." You groan and roll away from Dean, reaching for your clothes. 

"Hey sweetheart, don't be look so glum. You bag your first werewolf, I promise a hell of a reward." He tells you, and you laugh. 

"Well, if was anything like this one, I'll have it bagged before nightfall." You boast. 

"I bet you will." He laughs, and you both head out of your bedroom.

He takes your hand in his and you stroll into the library. Sam is already on his computer. 

"Nice of you guys to join me." He says sarcastically. "From the sound of it, I assumed the werewolf had somehow tracked us, broken into your room, and you were having a hell of a time killing it. Thought about coming to your aid, but seems like Dean had you covered." 

You blush. Deans smirks at Sam. 

"Maybe not a werewolf, but there was definitely a tiger in those sheets."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.8K 87
A collection of One Shots for my fellow Dean fanboys.
20.7K 406 36
I will write, angst, smut, fluff and others! I hope you enjoy this and leave suggestions in comments #1 in ineffable (3/10/23) #1 in ineffable (20/10...
506K 7.7K 200
These are a compilation of all my supernatural imagines from my tumblr: @queen-of-deans-booty. Go check out my stuff there!
202 2 9
This is a collection of mainly Destiel one shots, some smutty, some fluffy, and some a mix of both. I hope you enjoy reading! PSA- i dont own any of...