Ashe

By xxrandomscorpioxx

"There is something special about the girl." the wise man says. "Ashe? Pfft, never." ~~~~~~~ Ashe. A girl who... More

Ashe
Prologue
Chapter 1: Sleepover
Chapter 2: Going Away
Chapter 3: Memories
Different POVs
Chapter 4: Adventure
Chapter 6: Worthy
Chapter 7: The Wi-Five
Chapter 8: Blue Blasts
Chapter 9: Task
Chapter 10: The Bag
Chapter 11: A New Ally
Chapter 12: This Whole Time
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Atlantis
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Poony-Poo Astronaut
Chapter 17: Neutral
Chapter 18: Flashback
Chapter 19: Traitor
Chapter 20: Agreement
Chapter 21: Ponies
Chapter 22: Shopkins
Chapter 23: Inevitable
Chapter 24: Help!
Chapter 25: Daughter
Chapter 26: Chaos
Chapter 27: New Team
Epilogue
Surprise

Chapter 5: Ahhhhhhhh!!!

22 6 12
By xxrandomscorpioxx

Ashe Girl's POV

I take out a book titled "The Forest" hoping to find a map of the forest we are in. We are definitely lost and we need to find a way to some civilization before dark.

"Did you find anything?" Mailman asks me as he runs back to me. He's been running little distances to try and find some places too.

"Well I found a book about this forest." I reply. "Hopefully we can find something in this book. I'm looking now."

I continue to flip the pages trying to find a map but with no success. However, there is one page that catches my eye. The title of the page that names the beginning of a section in the book is "Monsters". I got curious and nervous at the same time so I start to read it.

    "Do you really think this forest is safe? Absolutely not. There are obviously monsters that lurk around in the shadows during the day and come out in the dark night."

My face visibly paled as I read this. This forest is dangerous. I always thought it was safe since I never heard any screams or terrible rumors about this forest. I look up into the sky and see that the sun is setting. I hurriedly read the rest of the section before dark. And start reading the last sentence. 

    "If you are in this forest right now, then good luck. There is a 1% chance of surviving these monsters because they are absolutely ruthless. The only way to defeat them is to-"

"ASHE GIRL!!!" Mailman screams.

"Mailman what's wrong?" I ask concerned and worried.

"LOOK!!! THERE'S A MONSTER!" he screams in fear.

"Shh," I whisper. "We don't want to attract attention to us so stop screaming and the monster will probably walk off. Now let me continue reading..."

I tried to find the page but then Mailman shook me making me drop my book.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"THE MONSTER IS CHASING US!!! RUN!!!" Mailman screams.

I look up to see what's going on and I finally see the monster and start laughing.

"Haha. He only looks like Frankenstein. Don't worry it's probably a costume." I laughed. But then I see the Frankenstein turn his head towards me after I said those words and started walking towards me creepily. Then, I remembered something important.

    "These monsters are called Halloween monsters. They are absolutely deadly and ruthless. Their leader is the Frankenstein and if you ever bump into him, you're as good as dead unless..."

I remember those words from the book but forgot about the part after the word "unless". Damn it! How do I defeat him? I was pulled out of my thoughts and saw the Frankenstein almost in reach of me and I got horrified.

"I don't want to die right now. I'm too young!" I thought to myself. So I did the one thing that made sense. Run.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" I scream as I run. Guess I did listen to Mailman's words. Soon after I started running, Mailman starts running too.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" he screams. As the distance from Frankenstein gets longer, I start slowing down while Mailman creates distance between us. Trust me, he's very fast. And a lot faster than me from his past mailman experience. I look behind myself and saw nothing.

"Phew, I think we lost him, I'm going to stop running." I pant from running so long. After a few minutes, Mailman runs back to me and I frown.

"Why aren't you running? We still need to run." Mailman insists as he tries to pull me up.

"No, I think we lost Frankenstein." I breathe out.

Mailman frowns, "The monster was Frankenstein? I thought it was some animal."

"Nope. I saw it close enough." I say remembering what happened a few minutes before.

"Well, let's camp out here." Mailman starts to set up camp and soon, we had a tent and campfire set up.

"I'll look for food. I won't be that far for long." I assure Mailman as I start to wander and look for food. After a few minutes of wandering around, I saw some bushes with berries and a maple tree. I start collecting as many berries as I could trying to fit them in my little plastic bag. As I finished collecting berries, I heard footsteps behind me and when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around scared and almost punched him.

"Whoa, it's just me." Mailman says.

"Oh. What are you doing here? Why aren't you guarding the camp?" I asked worried about out little campsite.

"Well...you see..." Mailman stutters nervously. He started scratching his head.

"What happened?" I ask suspiciously.

"Ourcampisgone." Mailman spits out.

"Speak slower please. I can't understand you if you speak so fast." I huff.

"Our camp is gone." Mailman breathes out as he looked down in shame.

"WHAT? WHY DID YOU DESTROY IT???" I look at him as if he was mad.

"I didn't! I just looked in my bag for one second to see if I packed food and then when I looked back up, the tent and campfire was out." Mailman defends himself.

"How did that happen?" I ask confused.

"How does a camp disappear in one second?" I thought to myself confused.

"I don't know." Mailman shrugs.

"Oh well, you still have your bag so we only lost a tent and some sleeping bags right?" I say optimistically looking at the bright side.

"Well, when I looked back down for my bag after I saw the camp was gone, my bag was gone too..." Mailman trailed off as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"WHAT! How is that possible? The bag was right next to you." I exclaimed.

"I don't know what's happening but this forest sure is strange." Mailman sighs.

"Well, at least we still have my bag." I state as I reach down for my bag but my hand swiped at empty space. I looked down to see that my adventure bag and the bag of berries were missing. "WHAT!!! How did my bag disappear?" I raged.

"Uh...looks like we're going to find out our answer..." Mailman says in a shaky voice. He points his finger in front of us so I look towards where he is a pointing. He is pointing towards a shadow. A very familiar shadow.

"IT'S FRANKENSTEIN!!! RUN!!!" I scream in realization.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" we scream in unison as we try to run away from the person-or should I say creature that stole our personal belongings and have been following us. 

Soon, we came to a dead end. The thing that made us stop was a tall stone wall that was impossible to climb over. There were no vines, branches, or ladders to help us climb over the wall. As Frankenstein was coming over, Mailman stood in front of me protectively and said, "Don't kill Ashe Girl. If you're hurting anyone, it's me." He sounded determined. 

And as sweet as that may be... "No Mailman why would you do that?" I scold him. "We fight together."

While we were arguing about who's protecting who, the Frankenstein had stopped right in front of us. And then, he started leaning towards us with one of his arms raised up. It looked like he was going to punch or slap us.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Mailman and I scream.

"No! I don't want to die yet." I think in my head.

All of a sudden, a shadow blocked our view from the Frankenstein and when the shadow disappeared, Frankenstein was gone. In Frankenstein's place was a person wearing a green ninja suit.

"Who are you?" I asked the person who saved us.

"Follow me." the green ninja said ignoring my question. We didn't have a choice but to follow him. We had nothing and nowhere to go so we just followed him.

After what seemed like hours of going through trees and forest things, we saw a small clearing with a big tree in the middle. On the tree was a tree house.

"Why did you bring us here?" Mailman asked.

"Because it looked like you needed help." the green ninja replied.

"We did and thank you for helping us but we need to get going." I say gratefully. I start to walk off when I thought, "Why not use some extra help for my mission?" So I turned back around and asked the green ninja, "Would you like to join our adventure and stop the pony-shopkin war?"

"Yes but on one condition," the green ninja agreed. "You need to prove yourselves to us."

"Us?" Mailman and I asked confused.

"Yes, I have more ninja friends in that tree house behind me. I was going to give you my hospitality until you wanted to leave but if you want us to join and help your cause, you have to prove yourselves." the green ninja explained.

"First, what's your name? I'm tired of referring to you as 'the green ninja' in my head." I sigh tiredly.

"I'll tell you once you prove yourselves." he replied.

"So what do we have to do to 'prove' ourselves? I mean, we are pretty decent in fighting." Mailman says thoughtfully and I agreed.

"Really? What was that back there? I had to step in and save you guys." the green ninja raised his eyebrow. Well I think he would've if his hood wasn't covering his eyebrows. Unfortunately, we can only see his eyes.

"Uh..." Mailman and I kept opening and closing our mouths like fish because we didn't know how to respond to that.

"Exactly. So what you need to do to prove yourselves is that you need to capture the Frankenstein. Bring him back here alive conscious or unconscious but he still needs to be alive. Then I will see if you have proven yourselves." he said.

"WHAT???" Mailman and I looked at our hero from minutes before like he was a psycho.

"Yes. Bring Frankenstein back by dawn." the green ninja said before he all of a sudden disappeared.

I looked up at the sky and see that it is dark so my guess is that it won't be long before dawn. "Come on, we should hurry. It's almost going to be dawn." I tell Mailman.

"Are you sure we should do this? This task is crazy and I don't think we really need their help, right?" Mailman argues but says the last part unsurely.

"I think we really need the help. We're only two people and only have decent skills. If we have that green ninja person and maybe his friends, then we will have a lot of help from people who have advanced skills and can hopefully stop the war." I explain trying to convince him.

"Okay, then let's get going." Mailman says as we start to search for Frankenstein.

~~~~~~~

Green ninja's POV

After I left the blonde girl and her mailman boyfriend, I went into the tree house where my friends were waiting. My friends in there are Technal Kai, Technal Cole, Cole Chen, Zane DX, Technal Jay, and Pixel, a robot.

"Hey Lloyd, what took you so long?" one of my friends, Technal Kai asked.

"Bumped into trouble and people needed help." I replied.

"Who's in trouble do we need to come with you?" another friend, Cole ZX asked.

"No I helped them but those people still want our help." I tell them.

"How?" Kai asked.

"They want us to join them to help them find some people stop the pony-shopkin war. If they've successfully proved themselves, we accept their request and I was thinking they could also help us find Sensei." I explain to them.

"Well, if they can find Nya too then we should accept." Technal Cole and Cole Chen say. Ugh, all they think about is Nya. But we do have to find her too if we want to find Sensei.

"I don't think we should accept them. They obviously have no skills and they'll be useless. You said you needed to save them from trouble. Why should we continue helping them if we're going to have to watch out for extra people?" Kai pointed out.

"According to my calculations, they can be useful. Lloyd put out a task that will make them show if they can prove themselves or not. They'll probably still be useful either way because they come from somewhere and they've survived in this forest longer than other people." Zane Dx countered.

"Well, we'll have to see whether they're worthy or not." I say as I look out the window.

It's almost dawn. And they are not in sight.

~~~~~~~

A/N: The ninja's identities and names are from Ninjago so I didn't make these characters up on my own! However, they have different personalities from the show so don't expect them to act the same as their characters from the show.

Please comment and vote on this book. Also share this book with your friends!

Have a nice day. :)

-xxrandomscorpioxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
148K 9.4K 43
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
410K 17K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...