Unexpected Love

By writtenbykei

|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ || More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequal Out Now

Chapter 12

5.5K 200 108
By writtenbykei

excuse any mistakes

Kaymoni | Kay
Somerville, TN

"Kaymoni i dun told you-

"Now you see how i feel when you use ta do my hair." I cut my mom off. She asked me to install a sew in on her but wouldn't sit still to save a life.

"Ion be doing allat." She rolled her eyes and i laughed. My phone dinged and i peeped it was a text from Ron.

"Guess what." I said laying her edges.

"What?" She asked.

"You remember my old friend Ron? He back in town."

"Luh Ron from the projects girl!" She exclaimed and i nodding. "When he get back?"

"Couple weeks ago apparently."

"Wow i ain't seen him in years. He staying with his dad?"

"Yea."

"What happened with that Jakari boy?" She asked me outta nowhere.

"Whatchu asking bout him fa?" I gave her a look. I may have mentioned Jakari to my mom a couple days after he ate me out. I was on the fence about my feeling towards him and really needed someone to vent to.

And no, i didn't tell her he ate me out. The fuck i look like?

"Damn i was just asking." She said holding her chest.

"Ian mean to come off like that i just ain't heard his name being mentioned ina while." I explained. When i told him to leave me be i didn't expect for him to completely ghost me.

Well what the fuck did you expect?

"Kaymoni?" My momma called out snapping me outta my thoughts.

"My bad i was thinking bout sum. But umm... weon talk like that nomo."

"Why what happened."

"Some petty stuff." I shrugged wanting to change the subject. She caught on and decided to leave it alone.

It's been a little over 3 weeks since i've seen or spoke with Jakari and if i'm being honest i missed him like shit. Not even him i missed his presence, his voice, his smile, his fucking scent.

I missed the fuck out his toxic ass.

"I should text him." I said aloud to myself reaching for my phone.

"You done?" My momma asked feeling her head.

"Yea here lemme take this off." I took the band off and she went to the bathroom to look at her hair. I unblocked Jakari and went to our message thread.

Maybe: jakari

                                           : hey big head 😗
                                                         Delivered

ron💛: Wassup

                                                      : hey wyd ?

ron💛: Nun was tryna see if you
wanted to ride with me somewhere
Read 6:55pm
ron💛: Use this time to catch up

                                                            : wya rn

ron💛: Passing thru oakland

                                 : yeah i'm down text me
                                       when you pulling up

ron💛: Bet
Read 7:02pm

*
*
*
Jakari | Tank
Memphis, TN

🅾️.T.F🌪

PHAT: Say let's pull up on the southend

                            : what's goin on down der

PHAT: Party

SWAY: let's go

                                       : y'all can have that

SWAY: Butt hurt ass niqqa

PHAT: 😂😂 Kay still ain't fucking wit you cuh

                                             : mane fuck y'all

SWAY: Shit Liyah ain't fucking wit me either rn

PHAT: Lonely ass niggas

                                  :  you ain't got no bitch

PHAT: Who don't? I get pussy err night

SWAY: Ain't no reason to lie dawg

                                                                  : 😂

PHAT: 🖕🏽

KETO: what the fuck is y'all talking bout

PHAT: Mane where yo bitch ass been

KETO: don't start

SWAY: We finna ride up the southend

KETO: shit i'm down

                       : like i said y'all can have that
                         i'm wit somebody right now

KETO: who dat jessica hoe?

                                                      : hell yeah

SWAY: You must be in love wit Kay youn fuck wit ha unless you in yo feelings

KETO: damn right

SWAY: Mane y'all playing we going or not

PHAT: We going

KETO: bet

"Say putcho shit on i'm finna take you home." I said to Jessica.

"What?"

"I'm finna head out and you finna go home." I explained tossing ha, ha cloths.

"You always fucking do this." She huffed putting on her shirt. "Why can't i just stay till you get back?"

"Bitch?" I gave her a dumbfounded look. "Ian say it again putcho shit on and hurry the fuck up." I said harshly. Rolling her eyes she put on her shoes and grabbed all of her belongings. I dropped her off at home before riding to Somerville since i really ain't have shit else to do.

"Damn took you a long ass time to get her nigga." Keto said dapping me up.

"Came all tha way outta Memphis, fuck you expect." I said and he nodded.

The party was kinda dead. Ain't to many people here but it's still early so ima give it awhile.

*
*
*
Kaymoni | Kay
Downtown Memphis

Me and Ron had road around for almost 3 hours catching up with one another. I haven't seen this man ever since he moved to Chicago. Me and Ron were the best of friends in middle school, he was my only friend at the time.

He was also my first kiss. We never dated or anything but we were very much inseparable. Our 8th grade year he moved away to live with his mom. A year after he moved we kinda fell off. I don't know how or even why but i guess we just grew apart.

Now almost 5 years later he's back and i'm excited. Tonight i realized how much i actually missed him and his company.

"That's so unfair how you get to graduate early." I pouted and he chuckled. "What's your plans now you going to college?"

"Start my first year this fall actually." He said making a right turn.

"Really? Where and whatchu majoring in?"

"Tennessee Tech and engineering technology."

"Aww i'm proud of you." I held my hand up and he gave me a high five.

"What about you?"

"What bout me?" I asked going to see if Jakari had texted me back.

He didn't.

"Life after high school?"

"Not sure yet but i'm starting a business."

"Online business?" He asked and i nodded before going into details about it.

"Woah wait how's your mom?"

"She good. I tried talking to her bout moving down south but she ain't tryna hear allat." He shrugged. "It's coo but i'm not finna be traveling from Chicago to Tennessee for too much longer." He said and i nodded.

"Let's get into some juicy shit." I said before getting more comfortable in my seat. "You got a boo?"

"Had a boo. Broke up before i moved back."

"I'm sorry. Can i ask what happened?"

"She just wasn't tryna fuck with the long distance." He shrugged. "You? You got a man or sum?" He asked me turning into my neighborhood.

"Nope." I said and he nodded. There definitely wasn't any sexual tension between us two. Trust, me and Ron are just friends. We sat in my driveway for about 10 minutes before we said our goodbyes and i went ina house.

My phone dinged and i saw Jakari had texted back.

jakari: wassup

                                                                 : wyd

jakari: stuff

                                                                   : oh
                                                 Read 10:10pm
                                                                 : wya

jakari: out
Read 10:13pm

*
*
*
Jakari | Tank
Somerville, Tn

9015272826: oh
Read 10:10pm
9015272826: wya

                                                                  : out
Read 10:13pm

The last person i would've expected ta text me was ha ass. Shit kinda pissed me off, bitch it's been 3 weeks. Took you that damn long to hit a nigga up?

9015272826
Would like Facetime...

"It's the dry responses for me." She said once i accepted the call.

"Fuck you want, Kaymoni?" I asked walking out to my car. Couldn't hear shit from the music and people.

"Damn we haven't spoke in forever and this how you talk ta me? I see you haven't changed." She shook her head sitting her phone down on the bed.

"Where you at?"

"Home now." She put her face ina camera. "Where you at"

"Party." I told her looking up as people walked by my car.

"Party? Nigga it's a Wednesday."

I chuckled. "Fuck up."

"I missed you." She said grabbing the phone and putting her big ass head in the view.

"Mmm dat right?"

She blushed. "You miss me?"

I couldn't help but smile aluh. "Yeah i missed yo ugly ass."

"Come over. Or matta fact where you at i'll come to you."

"Yo people home?"

"My mom getting ready for work but it's fine she know bout you."

"I'm on my way."

*
*
*
Kaymoni | Kay
Somerville, TN

"You must was already down here?" I asked Jakari walking out to his car. He got here quick as fuck.

"Yea was on the southend." He told me locking his doors. He met me half way and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"You smell like outside." I made a face looking up at him.

"Cmon." He said. We went ina house and to my room.

"Umm i needa change."

"Ok? Change." He said laying back and grabbing the remote.

Shrugging i went in my drawer and took out a tank top and a pair of shorts. After i put on my cloths i straddled his lap.

"C'mere." He said and grabbed my neck pulling me down to him.

"Mm mm." I moved my head when he tried to kiss me.

"Aw i see you wit the shits." He sighed and let me go. I shook my head climbing off his lap.

"You can go." I said just above a whisper.

"Speak up." He said never taking his eyes off the tv.

"You can go. I can already see where this finna go so ain't no point for you to een be here." I spoke up.

"Where you think this finna go?" He asked turning on his side giving me his full attention.

"We gone end up arguing and prolly won't speak ever again." I shrugged playing with the strings on my shorts.

"I really hate you." I said looking at him and he made a face. "But i like you a lot too."

"I like you too."

"No you don't." I made a face.

"Fuck you gone tell me?"

"Cause youn act like you do."

He didn't say anything but instead faced towards the tv again.

This is so stupid. I thought this was bout to be a cute moment where we make up and shit but no. His pride is what's in the way.

My phone dinged and we both looked up. He grabbed it and read over the text.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Ron with a yellow heart." He threw it to me. "Who dat?"

"A friend." I said reading the text and replying.

Ron💛: Forgot your charger

                                        : keep it i'll get it tm
Read 10:51pm

I heard him scuff.

"What? I can't have friends?" I asked making a face.

"Ian said shit."

"Boy i swear to God-

"What?"

"Nothing." I shrugged getting under the covers. We sat in silence for an hour just watching tv.

I was damn near finna fall asleep when i felt him cuddle up behind me. My body tensed up until he grabbed my waist pulling me in closer causing me to relax. This what i meant when i said i didn't miss him but everything else. His presence is comforting but his mouth and attitude was prolly his only downfalls.

"I'm sorry." He started. "I know you fucking wit me heavy and on some real shit i fuck wit you too. Ian been ina relationship ina while and don't know if i'm ready to tied down."

"I understand that. Im not asking to be ina relationship tho Jakari." I turned around to face him. "But i don't wanna be one of your hoes either."

"Trust you ain't that." He chuckled. "I'm down with taking shit slow."

"I can do dat." A smile slowly creeped upon my face. I grabbed his face and peaked his lips twice.

__________

are the constant pov changes confusing or no?
   i'm trying something new & wanna
know if it works for y'all.
vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
541K 27.6K 26
"๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐š„๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ." *๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐šƒ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ* ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
90.9K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’•
9.7K 324 8
๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐œ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ