Ex-boyfriend's Sister

By _CurlyWriter_

Mia Elizabeth Small is a normal teenager girl. But what happens when suddenly her ex-boyfriend Tyler becomes... More

Chapter 1: Unbelievable
Chapter 2: HangOvers & Exes
Chapter 3: Drama & Bullsh*t
Chapter 4: Explanations..
Chapter 5: Reoccurring
Chapter 6: Guilt & Lies
Chapter 7: A little Harder wouldn't hurt?
Chapter 8: Liars get rejected
Chapter 9: Past Memories
Chapter 11: Unbearable
Chapter 12 Questions
Chapter13: Regret
Anyone alive here?

Chapter 10: "I can agree that you're an idiot."

490 21 56
By _CurlyWriter_

3 months later.

Tyler's POV:

Its been 3 months since that fight with Barbie and I, and to be honest I don't think it fixed anything, I think it just made it worst. We can't stop fighting with each other its ridiculous...and it kind of turns me on..? (LOL IM DONE)

..........................................................

Mia's POV:

"Tyler stop! You're going too hard!" I whined.

"I thought you liked it hard." He smirks.

I let out a gasp.

"Tyler!" My cheeks flushed red.

"I'm going as gentle as possible Barbie."

"Then go slowler!" I complained.

"Would you two shut up and just play the game!" Milly yells while she watches us. Tyler and I are playing wii sports and he won't stop beating me up in the boxing game. He pisses be off so bad. He thinks just cause he's a guy he could win everytime.

I swing my remonte hitting Tyler's character in the face causing him to lose.

"HA! Beat that! I yell. Milly's eatting popcorn again like we're a movie or something.

"Barbie I'm going easy on you, you know that right." Tyler smirks.

"You're a damn liar! I won this match fair and square!" I whine.

"No you did not!" Tyler bellowed.

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

Did fucking not!" Tyler yells.

I hear Milly gasp behind me and Tyler smirk.

"Tyler!" I squeal.

"Ooooo I'm telling dad!!" Milly threatened.

Tyler and I look at each other and we raise our hands up in surrender.

"Okay squirt what do you want?" Tyler asks.

Milly starts grinning. Oh no this is never good.

"Nothing I genuinely want to get you both in trouble because I'm bored." Milly says.

Tyler's and my eyes widen. Is this what every evil younger sibling thinks? Because I don't remember me thinking like that.

"Gee Milly it was Tyler, not me." I clarify.

Tyler looks at me like he's gonna kill me then eat me and spit me out. But then he starts laughing.

"Milly go ahead, I won't get in trouble." He laughs.

Oh he will, she will find a way. Tyler has no idea who he's messing with. The devil itself.

"Hmmm, wanna bet?" Milly's grin turns wider.

"Barbie your sisters kind of creepy." Tyler stops laughing.

"...Ha..Ha.." I nervously laugh.

"Why are you laughing like that?" Tyler questions.

"Okay Tyler, I'm just going to-..AHHHHH OUCHH DADDY TYLER HIT ME!!" Milly cries.

"..Wait WHAT!?" Tyler shouts.

Milly's rolling herself on the carpet crying for dad. Wow out of all the things she could'be done she chooses this old trick? Tyler's reaction is just funny. I grab his hand and we run.upstairs without Milly noticing.

"Your sisters a demon just like you.".Tyler scratches his head.

"No Ty she's the devil.." I laugh and he grabs me by the waist and wraps his arms around me while I wrap mine around his neck.

"What if I was a vampire?" He asked.

"Then I'll let you suck my blood anytime?" I giggle and he starts laughing. He's so cute when he laughs.

If you're wondering we're not together..well..technically we are..just don't tell anyone, keeping it on the downlow.. I still have strong feelings for Tyler and sometimes I can't control them. Tyler broke it off with Mackenzie told me he was just using her to get over me, which I don't approve. Never use a girl. Logan? I feel bad, I told him I was going to go out with him on a date..but things got complicated with Tyler and I. I told Logan I need time to think.

"You know what sucks?" Tyler asks.

"What?"

"That I can't even kiss you anymore." He says.

"..Tyler.. we can't do this here.." I start.

"..I know..I know.." Tyler pouts.

When Tyler pouts I give in so easily. He hardly does it but when he does I freak. Ugh..

"Fine a quick one." I give in.

"2 minutes." Tyler suggested.

"10 seconds." I say.

"1 minute." Tyler suggest.

"20 seconds, and that's final." I objected.

"Fine." He pouts and leans in to kiss me. Our lips crashed together and I start to notice how much I really missed us and his kisses. He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I reject. We need to becareful a simple makeout between us two can turn into something else. Tyler's hand cups the back of my waist while my arms are around his neck. He pushes our body together closing the gap between us. Our lips move on sync and I'm well aware this kiss is longer than 20 seconds. See what he does to me? Just then Tyler suddenly bites my tongue causing me to moan really loud. I see a smirk creep on Tyler's lips.

"..Hey Mia and Tyler what's going on up there?" I hear my father yell from downstairs.

"Crap." I mumbled in between Tyler's lips and we disconnect. I fix my hair and clothes before I answered him and so does Tyler. I go down first so dad doesn't get suspicious.

"Nothing dad, what's up?" I asked.

"I thought I heard something.." My dad narrows his eyebrows.

I look at Tyler for help, we both need to act like nothings up. My dads pretty good at noticing odd things. So I move away from Tyler just a bit.

"We were watching a movie so that's probably what you heard sir." He exclaimed.

Tyler doesn't consider my dad as his dad yet, probably would be never.

"Ohhh, well Milly said you hit her?" My dad states.

"Dad she's just faking it." "Of course he wouldn't hit her." I reassure him.

Dad scratched the back of his head. His green hazel eyes staring into me saying 'you better not be doing something stupid' I get my eyes from my dad, and his hair. But thank God I got my looks from my mother she was beautiful.

"Milly doesn't lie Mia." My dad narrows his eyes at Tyler.

Yeah dad if only you knew you and mom made a devil child. She gets it from him, my dad could be a devil at times.

"Sir, I may be an ass at times but I don't hit girls especially little young ones." Tyler sighs.

"I would hope not." My dad adds.

"Dad just quit it okay I was with him he didn't do anything." I interfered.

Tyler's wearing his signature sweat pants with a white tee, you can almost see through it, so I'm trying really hard not to stare.

Where's my mom?" Tyler asks.

"In the kitchen, why?" My dad frowns.

Please Tyler don't say something stupid, don't say something stupid.

"..Just want to see her." He says before he walks to the kitchen.

I let out a sigh of relief. Tyler doesn't normally get mad easily but if you push his buttons...he will. But he just left me alone with my damn dad and he looks like he wants to kill me.

"You guys are pretty close.." My dad folds his arms.

"..Yeah so dad? We just get along." I bit my lip.

"Well that was unusually fast." My dad objects.

"What are you trying to say?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

"What I'm trying to say is you better not be fucking with your brother." My dad yells.

"..What!? Where are you getting this from?" I ask nervously.

I'm literary dying right now. Tyler why did you leave me alone? I need your help right now.

"Do you think I'm that stupid Mia? I heard you two one night!" My dad raises his voice.

"Dad what are you talking about? We didn't have sex!" I start to cry.

That's the truth, we haven't. We've only kissed and made out, we bowed; no sex in the house. He must've heard something else..Tyler and I have been very careful. I see Sarah coming out the kitchen.

"What's going on here!?" She looks scared.

My dad shuts up and storms out the room, walking to his car. He's going to get drunk. That's how he is. He's been drinking a lot lately. I don't look at her I simply say:

"Its nothing." And I run outside.

"Honey wait!" Sarah calls but I ignore her.

I decided I need to go for a walk. Tyler and I are doing something so risky. Tyler can get a restraining order, he has to stay a certain feet from me and I don't think I'll survive.

How would my dad know? I swear we've been very careful. Unless someone told him.. Its Saturday and I'm trying to enjoy it. Too early for this. I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and I gasp. I turn around to see its Tyler.

"Barbie.." He breathes out. "Sorry." He says. "I shouldn't had left you, but I was seriously this close to punching your dad in the face." I frowns.

"Tyler he knows.." I cried.

"About us!?" He asked.

"He's saying he heard us having sex." I replied.

"But we haven't even had sex since we broke up, Barbie." Tyler crosses his arms.

"I don't know Tyler, but I think we should stay apart for a while." I sigh.

Tyler's eyes turn that dull blue color again when he's upset. I really don't want to be apart from him anymore, but I rather be apart than to see him miles away from me.

"..I don't think that'll work for me." He chuckles. "I got you again, and I'm not giving you back." He smirks.

"I'm serious." I frown.

He bites his lips and looks at me, then he grabs my hand and pulls me to a nearby store.

"What are you doing?" I question.

"I need to use the bathroom." He says.

Really Tyler?

"..Well hurry up." I demanded.

After Tyler uses the bathroom we go back out away from our house, I don't want my dad seeing us this close. Thanks to Milly this all happened. That little brat.

"So now you agree your dad's an ass?" Tyler chuckles.

"I agree that you're cute."I smile.

He looks at me confused. Then I see his eyes lighten up. There's my Tyler.

"I can agree that you're an idiot." Tyler smiles.

"Hey! I said something nice about you." I pout.

"Eh, I already know I'm hot." He winks.

I roll my eyes. "I take my complement back."

"You can't do that Barbie." He states.

"But I could do this." I say as I went on my tippy toes to give him a small kiss. He kisses back but pushes me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"..Tyler there's people here." I whisper.

"So let them watch.." He smirks as he continues to kiss me.

Damn Mia's dad is going all ape on her. Thoughts? On this? Do you agree with her dad or not? Should Mia and Tyler break things off again?
Predictions.
Votes.
Feedback.
Much appreciated.
Thank you for all the reads and votes you motivate me. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6M 515K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...
184 3 14
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
560K 14.3K 64
Highest rankings: Ex-boyfriend: #1 (6th Feb 2020) Follow my instagram for any updates and if you wanna ask me anything- @nikki_k123 Mia Stewart is de...
106K 1.8K 24
Brielle Knight has just graduated from high school. It was the summer, she's working at a diner not too far from her house. Her life was average, but...