𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘

By SinCircus_

What's wrong with being a little chaotic? ... More

prologue
1 | the truth untold
2 | another early birthday gift
3 | unexpected customer
4 | touch yourself
5 | on your knees
6 | don't look at him
7 | go where
8 | backup plan
9 | across his lap
10 | change of plans
11 | a two way to pleasure part 1
12 | a two way to pleasure part 2
13 | nothing but a good fuck
14 | lip gloss, lipstick and a hug
15 | Jimin
16 | another (bossy) reminder
17 | go get him
18 | make a wish
19 | betrayal
20 | uncertainty
21 | the way he likes me
22 | hate me
23 | the last of me... us
24 | she left
25 | like a deer stuck in headlights
26 | special request
27 | are you a sub?
28 | a harmless walk
29 | thought you'd never come
30 | conditions, cherry lips and chardonnay
31 | a whole new perspective
32 | a silent promise
33 | i want candy
34 | morning wood
35 | dodging min yoongi
36 | getting to know each other over coffee and french toast
37 | deal
38 | you are naive
39 | texting him in the toilet
not an update
Q&A
40 | elastic girl receives an apology
41 | friends don't leave each other breathless
42 | reversed
43 | i was wrong
44 | first date
45 | trust is key
46 | stay
47 | game
48 | when the water drains... cum for me and we'll cuddle after
49 | tell me something random about you
50 | change
51 | boyfriend
52 | hater: min yoongi
53 | don't make a big deal out of this
54 | monopoly
55 | lights down low
56 | getting a taste of her world
57 | alone with you
58 | cloud 9
59 | vulnerable
60 | need to blow off some steam
61 | on the sidelines
62 | gone
63 | a toast
64 | chain of memories
65 | company
66 | wherever
67 | chain of memories part 2
68 | chain of memories part 3
69 | attached
70 | first fight
71 | chain of memories part 4
72 | chain of memories part 5
73 | realization
74 | false hope
75 | i'm sorry
76 | in the blink of an eye
77 | dance with me
78 | coming clean
79 | kiss in the rain
80 | outburst
81 | lightning
82 | disappointment
83 | i own you
84 | clusterfuck
85 | secrets
86 | release
87 | care
88 | uncovered
89 | lighter
90 | problematic
91 | you'll need a drink for this
92 | revelation
93 | falling
94 | hypocritical
96 | petrified
97 | sweet like candy
98 | epiphany
99 | showing you
100 | compulsion
101 | diplomatic
102 | finally telling him
let's spice things up shall we?
character q & a
103 | panic attack
104 | instinct
105 | the blackwoods
106 | alert
107 | the looking glass of her soul
108 | raging war inside
109 | lowlife
110 | little rat
111 | i love you
112 | highway to hell
113 | triumph
114 | scars and forgiveness
115 | our friends
116 | magnetic
117 | everything for you
118 | pointless
119 | new plan
120 | divide and conquer
121 | jeopardy
122 | trial and error
123 | opposite sides
final chapter
thank you
my plan...please read

95 | alligator eyes

20.7K 888 467
By SinCircus_

Jungkook's POV

I wait for Elena at the bar in Amantes Amentes as soon as my lectures for the day end. I ask her via text how long until her class finally comes to an end and she replies telling me that her Graphics Design course is gonna take a little longer than anticipated, because the professor ran a little late today. I only saw her for a few minutes today when she returned from lunch.

Normally, Yoongi would be keeping her company but this time she was alone and she came back to campus on foot. That seemed kind of peculiar to me considering that she and Yoongi are inseparable. If Elena isn't hanging around me then she's probably either with him or Joy.

Something was off with her today, but then again I understand why she's tense with the whole Seokjin situation. She's probably anxious about having to work at the Empire, but I need to find a way to help her out of this mess. Initially, I suggested to her that we speak to Taehyung about this because he's probably the only person that can face him head on. But Elena never gave me a clear answer. She probably doesn't want me to involve Taehyung into this.

Both Seokjin and Tae are hard headed and they only have one thing in mind. Their entire life's purpose is to  inherit the Empire and the chain of hotels that are included in the contract. Now, their father isn't aware of the side businesses that Seokjin is running which makes it the perfect opportunity for Taehyung to strike where it will hurt him the most. Once, Mr Kim finds out about all the illegal businesses that Seokjin has been harboring right under their noses, there's no way in hell for him to inherit anything from him. Therefore, by exposing Seokjin to his father means that Mr Kim will get him out of the way leaving behind two perfectly capable candidates who are more than willing to put their hands on the golden mine.

Or we could just play Seokjin' game better than he does by blackmailing him with exposure. Just how he's doing to Elena. It doesn't even have to be Taehyung or Namjoon the ones that will expose him. I can easily do it myself, only I don't really want to get caught up in their family matters. Although, I can't help but wonder why hasn't either of them told on Seokjin yet?

However, if it comes to that, I won't hesitate to go to Mr Kim and tell him everything about Seokjin, because it's Elena's life on the line. Her future. Her body.

No one should be telling her what to do with those things.

I need to discuss this matter with her regarding telling Taehyung.

Suddenly, my phone buzzes with a text from Elena: I'm on the bus, I read, I'll be there soon.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" Asks a pale blonde bartender and I put my phone down.

"I would like a whiskey on the rocks." I say swiftly and the guy nods when he takes out an old fashioned in which he puts the ice cubes first before adding the whiskey.

"There you go," he tells me when he places it on a black glass mat in front of me.

"Thanks," I mutter and raise the glass. I take a sip from the glass in front of me and the bartender is just gawking at me as he takes the orders from the couple in a few seats away from me.

"I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable by looking?" He asks with twinkling sky blue eyes, while adding his ingredients into the rin.

"Uh, yeah kind of." I reply. Okay, why is this dude talking to me?

"I apologize," he tells me and pours the contents into a tall glass after shaking the life out of the rin, "but do you mind if I ask you something?"

You already did, I want to say, but I don't know this guy. "Sure, I guess."

"Are you Korean?" He finally inquires.

I nod. "Yes,"

"Oh, that's nice." The bartender mutters to himself, as he takes a beer bottle from a fridge. He serves the couple their drinks and takes a beer opener to pop the cap open for the man a few seats away. "Have you been to Korea recently? Seoul?" He asks, returning to me.

That's an oddly...specific question. "Um, yes." I say simply. Okay, this guy—I look at his name tag, Eric is making me uncomfortable.

"Interesting," he murmurs and looks down at his hands. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I awkwardly nod once again. "Yes, as a matter of fact I do." I look at Eric carefully and notice the gentleness of his features. The way he carries himself around holds a certain feminine touch, it's barely there but it's noticeable. He's asking me all sorts of questions, but it doesn't seem as if he's hitting on me. It's as if he's trying to confirm something on his mind.

"So, how was Seoul?" He continues making conversation. I'm not sure if he understands that he's making his customer uncomfortable, but I play along. "Going home must be nice eh?"

"It sure was something," I say.

"You see, my boyfriend is Korean. Well, we're having a long distance relationship because he has to study there and all." He tells me and I nod along as if I actually cared. "And they aren't as open minded about the LGBT community as they are here."

"That is true." I agree and he nods.

"I heard that Koreans celebrate being single and that they eat these black noodles and they're actually really tasty—"

"It's called 'Black Day' in Korea and it's considered an unofficial holiday." I explain to him. "Basically, on April 14th if you're single you wear black and you celebrate being single by eating jajangmeyong."

"That's so cool," Eric sighs. "By the way, your English accent is very good. Were you born here?"

As it turns out, this bartender is just sociable and outgoing. "No, I wasn't, but I did move to here from a young age."

Almost ten minutes pass and Eric is asking me questions about the Korean culture, as I wait for Elena to arrive. I'm currently sitting in the bar in Amantes, savoring the bittersweet taste that comes from my whiskey on the rocks when a pat on my shoulder startles me.

"Hey," Elena says with a contagious giggle. "Someone's jumpy." She places her bag on the counter, then takes off her coat and puts it on the barstool next to her before she plops down next to me. Her cheeks flush as soon due to the room' warm temperature and that smile just makes me melt. Her liquid brown eyes meet Eric's and her smile widens. "Hi Eric," she says to him softly. "Remember me?"

"I fucking knew it," he says and takes a beer from the fridge. "He's your boyfriend."

I stare at them dumbfounded. What is going on?

"Yes, he is." She grins. "Eric this is Jungkook, Jungkook Eric."

"You two know each other?" I pipe.

"Yeah, we had a fun talk while you were in Seoul." Elena tells me.

"Oh, it was fun alright." Eric mutters. "Don't let her get drunk alone at a bar again." He adds looking at me and laughs throatily.

"Why, what happened?"

"You know how I get when I'm drunk Kook." Elena says with a smirk.

"What should I get you?" The bartender asks her.

"Oh, you know the usual." She replies.

"I wouldn't know, because the last time I saw you was the first time I met you." Eric throws and she laughs.

"I'd like a Raspberry Smash, thank you." And with that Eric gets to work.

"Okay, that was something." I mutter and Elena turns to me.

"How was your day?" She asks me sweetly.

I lean closer to her and smile. "It's getting good with you here." That's when she catches me off guard by pressing her soft lips against mine and kisses me in the gentlest way possible, the very gesture causing my heart to do a somersault. Fuck, I love her so much.

Elena breaks off the kiss and leans against the counter supporting  her face with her hand. "My day wasn't particularly good."

"What's wrong angel?" I ask and she blushes at the nickname.

"Yoongi and I fought today." She answers with a pout.

"Why? What happened?"

But she shrugs. "That's the thing, I don't know. It was so sudden." Eric places her drink down and she takes one long sip from it. Now I get why she gets drink so quickly. "One moment I was suggesting him to hang out and another we were fighting. He was being avoidant and he evaded all my questions. He called me a hypocrite Jungkook."

I don't see why Yoongi would suddenly talk down to Elena like that all of a sudden. She's like family to him and I can see how much he cares and respects her.

"But you know what?" she starts, "he's right. I am a hypocrite."

"Elena..."

"No, listen to me." She insists. "You can't keep defending me just because I'm your girlfriend. Yoongi was right to lash out on me today. I mean, he's always there for me and I never tell him what's going on even though I trust him with everything I got. No offense Jungkook, but if anyone should know my problems it should be him. Because, even before we were together he was there and I just...didn't want to trust him."

"Hey," I say softly, "let me clear the air for you. Firstly, I don't rush to your defense because you're my girlfriend, but because I know that you have your reasons for doing what you do. Secondly, you are no hypocrite because you've been a good friend and it's your right, your decision to keep your secrets to yourself. Yoongi should respect that and well...it's not like you told me about your job by your own free will."

Elena smiles thinly and takes another long sip from her drink when I stop her. "The drink isn't going anywhere." I say mockingly. "Relax, drink it slowly."

"I still feel bad though." She pouts and I laugh a little.

"Of course you do." I say drinking the last of my whiskey. "If it bothers you so much why not tell him?"

Elena looks at me with a 'are you fucking kidding me' look.

"I'm not saying that you let him in on everything." I clarify. "Just the recent turn of events and you know...your job."

She sighs and her hand finds mine. "It's not easy."

"I know," I say, "but you told me so much. Don't you think it's time for him to know?"

"Yeah...I'll think about it." Elena says and I know that she's going to tell Yoongi soon enough. "Thanks," she mutters and lifts my hand onto her lips, kissing my knuckles one by one.

From the corner of my eye, I can see the door from where we're sitting and a man in his early fifties walks in.

"You want to try my drink?" She asks and pushes the fruity cocktail towards me.

"Sure," I say and take a sip. "Hmm, sweet and sour." Classic. "Not gonna lie though it's good."

"Elena?" Someone suddenly says from behind her and her eyes turn ice cold. It's the same man in the trench coat that just entered the pub. His eyes are a hazel color and when he approaches the bar, the dimmed light that falls on his eyes lights up specks of green. The way he looks at her, holds a nostalgic feel to it, but at the same time there's something more—something deeper.

Darker.

Elena slowly turns towards the man and when his gaze finds hers, he smiles. That's when I finally see it and I don't like the way he looks at her one bit.

Alligator eyes.

happy jungkook day💜💜💜
it's September 1st in Seoul so~

I just want to say that i fucking love him with every fiber on my being and i just wish for him to have a wonderful birthday with the rest of the members💜

Jungkook has been nothing but a good influence on so many people, encouraging them to pursue their goals and at the same time wanting them to be the best version of themselves. he grew up from being the fifteen year old boy that had so many dreams and ambitions to a young man who is continuing to do his best. even though I've only been an ARMY for almost three years, I'm proud of what he has become and I hope he soars even higher in the future.

PS yall wanted to see Eric again so here~

iloveyoutakecare🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 47.9K 50
~COMPLETE~ // cover by @btscherrykiwi // You were Korean but the thing is you never care about kpop idol before. Until one day, you being forced by y...
5.1K 298 32
You had a pretty good life, a good job, a family that you loved, and loved you, a dog. Everything was perfect, but everything changed when you were i...
3.5K 356 26
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. �...
54.5K 1.7K 30
Jungkook. A sweet innocent boy from Busan who is in a band called BTS. He has six loving Hyungs that would protect and love the Maknae no matter what...