One more... || Chanlix [Stray...

By felix69eyelash

- C'mon mate you are not gonna finish it right? Give me just one more drag...-. - Okay but just because you... More

Let the best stranger win...
Our first night together
Ding ding
Instagram stalk...?
Fanxy Child, but not so fancy...
3racha spotlight
The two that "didn't" like alcohol
Sleepy or dead?
A concerning group chat...
Performance
Sunday arvo I am falling~
Chan's crisis
Felix doesn't give a...
"The baby is sick... I MEAN FELIX!!"
Sorry for being myself...
Finally... Halloween night!
Not a good idea
November
Me? Are you sure?
A failed collaboration
Bro... Bro
Fuck you
Lonely night
CHAIR ONE EVERYBODY!
I just make it easy~
WAIT WE ARE WHAT REALLY? IT WASN'T A DREAM?
What do we do now?
Calm before the storm
Ready? Set? LET'S GO!
Soobin's bakery: Magic Island
BUTTER STICK
Why you?
Kim Woojail
What happened with the original plot of the movie?
Felix, Felix and more Felix
Q & A
Jisung's short film
New experiences
HELLO PLS READ

Coward

172 10 5
By felix69eyelash

- Where the fuck are you Chris? -.

. . .

<<I don't know what the hell to do hyung... >>
Felix walked in circles with the phone in his left hand.

<<I just texted Changbin and he said he
didn't get back home yet... Its almost 4 am>>

<<Felix calm down, you were also
dissappeared till yesterday Jisung spotted
you on class>>

<<I was so fucking worried you know?>>

<<I'm sorry Minho, I just... I don't know!
found myself trapped again>>

<< It's okay now stupid~, don't worry about
it no more... And Chan hyung is going to
appear okay? >>

Felix sniffed and nodded, a small 'okay' left his mouth when he remembered the older couldn't see him through the call.

<<he is also a grown up adult,
he is going to be okay. Tell me we're you
are ill got you you sound like freezing>>

<<I'm at the small hill besides the funfair>>

<<be there in a minute
please stop crying it's going to be okay>>

Minho made his way to the place his friend was. He called him out of frustration, a crying mess as he explained what happened to him and Chan that day and how the older just decided to cut every contact with Felix.

He was mad at Chan, so mad. How could he be this annoying? A fucking coward.
Felix told Minho that maybe he felt something for his friend, Minho 's heart shuttered at hearing this. He had been feeling some type of way for him since that day in the 3racha concert, when his world crushed down and later he realised it wasn't bad being who he was.

Because of his problems he didn't say anything to Felix, wasn't he straight anyways? He thought he hold no chance with the younger.
But now that he discovered that he was gone for so long was just becouse of the asshole of Bangchan decide to totally erase himself from the picture he grew oh so mad.

But he couldn't help it but be worried about him too. Why would he do that? To be honest, he kinda saw Chan looking at Felix differently and also understood if the older felt bad about liking a boy or some bullshit like that.

Minho didn't have a car, and his house wasn't the closest to the festival let me tell you, so he grabbed his bike and rid across the city to find his dear friend.

As he cycled and cycled passing by the University and different shops he spotted someone in a park a little pulled apart from the people. Someone was rocking himself on a swing.

Minho stopped his bike abruptly and got near it, he s quinted his eyes and was able to clearly see who it was.

"The muther-fucking BangChan".

He held the sides of the swing with one hand and the other one grabbed his nape, he was looking at the floor and had a black binnie on.

Minho dropped the bike right where he was and rushed to the older furious, his fist were closed and he looked at the older with a death glare.

When Chan heard the bike fall he looked up to see a really angry Minho coming at him rapidly.
His eyes widened at the sight of someone he knew being in this area but quickly got up a little scared.

- Hey Minh—- He couldn't finish his phrase, Minho had already punched him in the face.
He fell to the ground in his butt and rubbed his cheek. That shut hurt.

- ASSHOLE! COWARD, THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING ARE! - The older looked up to see a very heated Minho.
- DID YOU DISSAPEAR LIKE THAT JUST BECOUSE OF A FUCKING KISS?! ARE YOU SCARED?! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD FELIX IS RIGHT NOW?! I DIDN'T HEAR FROM HIM UNTILL HE CALLED ME TODAY!!- Minho got down and grabbed Chan by his collar.

- DO YOU HEAR ME? - he shook him with rage.
- I WAS FUCKING SCARED! HE ALMOST PASSED ONCE IN CLASS BECOUSE HE LOCKED HIMSELF UP FOR SO LONG WHEN HE CAME BACK HE WAS AS THIN AS A STICKBUG. THANK YOU FOR MAKING HIM DO IT AGAIN, ASSHOLE! -.
Minho's got closer to the older boy, Chan was scared, Chan was feeling like shit.

- YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S GONE THROUGH, YOU DON'T KNOW WHY HE LOOKS AT THE MOON AND ASKS IF HE'S GOOD ENOUGH, YOU DON'T KNOW WHY HE GOES DAYS WITHOUT LANDING A FEET IN HIS HOME!
BY THE WAY YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT TOO - Minho looked like he was about to break and cry at any moment.

- WE WERE ALL ALSO WORRIED FOR YOU! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?! ARE YOU EVEN OKAY? TALK TO ME IF YOU NEED ANY HELP BECAUSE I MAY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I KNOW IT'S DIFFICULT TO LOVE SOMEONE, BUT PLEASE STOP BEING A FUCKING COWARD AND GO TALK TO THE FUCKING BOY YOU LIKE! - Minho cried because of anger at this point. His heart was also broken seeing the older so vulnerable down his grip, he could see he was scared.

- IF YOU TWO DO THIS AGAIN, I— NO! CHANGBIN, HYUNJIN, JISUNG, SEUNGMIN, JEONGIN AND ME WILL GO NUTS! WE MISSED YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOU? STOP ACTING LIKE KIDS FOR GOD'S SH—Shake... I was so worried... I- I- I don't know what I would a have done without you two if something happened. FUCK! I grew s-so-so close to you in s-such a short ti-time...- At the sight of Minho calming down and crying harder the only thing Chan could do was hug his friend, who spat nothing but facts to his face.

Why did he do that? Why did he fled?

- I'm sorry, fuck I'm so sorry - Chan hugged Minho tighter, not caring about some looks their were being given by strangers.
- I shouldn't hav—-.

- Shut up asshole, don't talk - Minho said sniffing to try and stop crying. He hugged the older back and with strength.

- Ouch! - Chan cried out.

- Oh, does something hurt? Are you okay? Did I punch you too hard? Sorry I was just really mad- Minho stumbled upon his words as he checked his friend everywhere until he spotted a dark area on his nape.
- Gosh, what happened to you this days?-.

- Ah, that, not much. Just got into a fight hours ago. I knew Jisung and Changbin would be waiting for me that's why I wasn't planning on coming home tonight... Sorry everyone grew worried... - Chan said sitting up from the ground, Minho gave him a hand.

- Wait what? A fight? - His expression changed from worried to amused.

- I... I go to bars a lot when I'm sad, I don't drink! it's just... Well I did drink a little... I... I don't even know how to explain or where to start -. Chan looked shy at the other boy, who just laughed it off.

- Dont mind to much about that now, Felix is waiting for you at the funfair Hill - Minho gave Chan a smile and a knowing look.
- Go there right now or suffer the consequences of me beating your ass -.

- Can I go? Really?! - Chan was already turning his heals I  direction of he place.

- Yes, take my fucking bike, its there on the floor - Minho pointed out where it was and Chan literally ran to get it, got up and cycled out of Minho's sight. "If they don't end up together I'm gonna kill him for real".

.
...
.....
...
.

Chan went as fast as he could, his phone fell into the toilet some days ago, he couldn't see Felix texts anymore.

He read everyone of them, every. single. one.
His heart broke everytime, when Felix texted him sweetly, mad at him or just confused, oj boy he was even more confused. His heart wouldn't let him enter the chat or reply, his brain really did something painful the day Autumn turned into Winter.

Everything was so good, Chan was convinced that their friendship would last so long, he was used to liking him alone, one sided-love, admiring from the distance. But once Felix kissed him all his plan colapsed, he felt as if it was all a joke, they couldn't be friends anymore, all broke.

But what excuse did he have to being gone more than two weeks? None. He was trying to figure it out, to stop thinking about it. But he couldn't. As his friend said, Chan was the type to overthink every single little thing, and this past days he was just thinking and making up scenarios where Felix was just messing with him, where they ended up together but it was trash, in another one they both needed up death like Romeo and Juliet. more than a hundred ways of their relationship ending in wrong doings and messed up.

But when Minho punched him and told him all of that, it was true; he was a coward, a jerk, a piece of shit for not answering or being ausent.
So he cycled, as fast as he could when finally he reached the funfair.

He looked up to the hill and saw a small boy curled up with just a thin stripped black and white long sleeve, definitely not warm enough for this cold winter weather. Chan quickly took off his hoodie as he walked up the small mountain.

The younger didn't notice him. "Is he asleep?"
He got nearer the silver-haired and places his hoodie on his shoulders, Felix was shivering.
The smaller jumped in shock at the touch of an unknown person behind him and covered his head in fear.

- Its cold, thought you may want it - Chan said shyly, his words almost didn't come out.

Felix quickly snapped and turned his head around to look up at his favourite hyung.
His eyes widened like they never did before and he standed up faster than ever making the hoodie drop to the floor.

He jumped to the top of the bench and stood up, his arms grabbed the older and hugged his head. Chan hugged back the younger once and for all, the nightmare was fucking over.
His head blurred on Felix chest as he stood tall on top of the bench.

Suddenly the younger pulled back and threw himself onto Chan wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. It hurt Chan's beaten up face and nape a little but he did care, all he cared about was the little boy he had on his hands. "He weights lighter than before..."

- Chan hyung... - Felix cried with his head hid on the older's neck. - I'm so-sorry, I don't want to make it li-like this... -.

- It's my fault, you did nothing wrong -.

The owls were heard nog too far away, the music on the funfair filled the silence and d for some reason the only thing Chan could hear were the bumping of his heart and Felix's.

It was the calm after the storm. His mind finally decided.

Chair one: "I like him, let's tell him".

That was the right one.

- HEY YOU TWO! LET'S HEAD BACK HOME! - Both looked up to see Minho waving at them down the hill. Felix smiled seeing his friend and took Chan's hand to go back home.

That night Felix and Chan slept at Minho's sofa cuddling together. And Minho couldn't be a prouder uncle.

"Shit, seeing the person you like happy his the best feeling on the world" Minho thought.

A/N:
SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES OR TYPOS I DO MY BEST.

BRO, I'm literally gonna cry. Bangchan stoopid Felix baby Minho our saviour. PERIODT.

Woa Woa I hope you enjoyed and get ready for fluffiness I'm getting all soft.

Also get ready for hotness bcs I'm a jello Stan.
Not soft Stan but not hard Stan. JELLO STAN, I love both.

👁️💋👁️.
(that's Hyunjin)

Well see ya guys next chapter 🤡🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 337 16
In which Felix moves from Sydney to Seoul and doesn't expect to find the guy he just dreamt of... The story contains angst and fluff and might some s...
377K 9.4K 18
「COMPLETED」 in this story , minho is in a kpop group called " stary kids " . but later , minho found out that he fell in love with one of his members...
84K 3.7K 14
In which Felix knows it's wrong to be in love with his band mate, so he steals his hoodies to feel him close. ~part of my short stories series Tw: In...
258K 12.7K 42
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] -𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱 Felix walks into his new school catching the eyes of everyone. He different from eveyone. "He isn't from around h...