Test of Fate (DongFeng Fanfic...

Autorstwa yunxihan_

Bai Fengjiu uses her blood to seal an evil tiger spirit, causing irreparable damage to her spirit. She finds... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Special # 1
Special # 2
Special # 3
Special # 4
Special # 5 + Thank You!
New Book!

Chapter 21

5.5K 148 38
Autorstwa yunxihan_

Chapter 21

Peach Blossoms

3,000 years later...

"Donghua! Where are you going? Donghua!" Fengjiu wrapped her arms around him to keep him from leaving. "Donghua! You know you are the only one I love. Please don't be angry!" He could hear tears in her voice. He wanted to turn around and wipe away her tears. He wanted to embrace her and never let go. But he heard his cold voice instead.

"Fengjiu, we will talk when I get back." Then he left her standing there. Alone.

"Donghua I love you!" She shouted. Donghua heard her and he wanted to turn around and pull her into his arms telling her that he loved her too! She told him that all the time, but he never said it back to her.

He couldn't turn around and see her face no matter how desperately he tried.

"Donghua I love you!"

Jiu'er I love you too!

Donghua woke up with a start. He looked at the sky and saw it was still dark. He felt his hands trembling from his dream. He had dreamt about the last time he saw her before her heavenly trial. Why did he treat her so coldly?

He should have held her more.

He should have kissed her more.

He should have told her he loved her more than she could ever imagine.

He should have done countless things, but now she's gone.

Donghua held his head in his hands to try and calm down. He took the pillow that was beside him. Jiu'er's pillow. It had been 3,000 years since Jiu'er met her fated calamity. He looked at the pillow and held it tightly. Fengjiu had spent her last days living in their home at the Holy Blue Sea. Their bed still smelt like peach blossoms when he returned. Her scent was everywhere making Donghua feel like she was still there with him.

It has also been 3,000 years since he went into seclusion. To all of the realms, after the death of the former Heavenly Emperor's wife, he didn't seem to have the energy or interest to do anything. Days for someone who has lived as long as him usually went by quickly, but they've been agonizingly slow since his Jiu'er ceased to exist.

Slowly, he got up and took the box on his side table. It was the box Jiu'er had left with Zheyan to give to him. He didn't even have the energy to get angry at that old phoenix or the Bai family for keeping Jiu'er's injuries and fated calamity from him. Jiu'er had asked them to keep it a secret... Even if he did know, there was absolutely nothing he could do. He was the almighty, all powerful Heavenly Emperor, yet his power could not save the person he loved the most. He couldn't protect his wife. She died thinking I didn't love her.

Nothing much mattered to him before, but now he felt like absolutely nothing mattered because it wouldn't bring his wife back. He opened the box slowly and took the brass bells and arrowhead from the box. He caressed it slowly and closed his eyes.

She never rang these bells once during the 200 years they were seperated. He clutched them tightly to his chest as he heaved a heavy sigh. He felt his throat close up as a tear finally escaped his eye. He held the charm tightly for comfort.

That day, he had broken the forcefield to hold her before she disappeared. There should have been heavenly retribution. No one is allowed to break through the forcefield, No one. He broke that forcefield expecting he would die with Jiu'er. He had waited for his punishment. He held the dark thought that hopefully the punishment would lead to death, allowing him to follow his Jiu'er. Fate seemed to pity him, so they let him be. But maybe they were being cruel as well. Even then, they didn't allow him to be reunited with his wife.

He quickly wiped his tears and sighed shakily. He wanted to talk to her. That's all he's been doing these past years. He talked to Jiu'er like she was still there with him. It kept him from going insane.

"I-I," His voice breaks as he looked at the bells in his hands.

"I miss you,"

It's been 3,000 years since she met her fated calamity and faded to dust in his arms. Jiu'er was his wife for thirteen years in the mortal realm and seven days in their realm. They only spent four days together, while he spent three days angry at her while fighting Miao Luo. They were only happy for such a short time. Their time separated was longer than the time they spent together, but he can only hold on to the happy memories they had.

These days, even their happy memories seemed so far away in Donghua's mind. All he wanted to do was sleep. At least he could see Jiu'er in his dreams. If he slept forever, would that mean he can see Jiu'er?

Donghua suddenly felt like it's been too long. He's lived for too long. His life was important because it would cause chaos in the realms if he died. But he was so tired. He wanted to be selfish this last time. He could count the times he was selfish on his fingers and all of them ended up hurting Jiu'er. How can I keep living if you're not by my side Jiu'er?

He didn't care what would happen if he died anymore. Wasn't dying better? Then he'd be reunited with his Jiu'er. That would teach fate for keeping them apart. Fate can handle the chaos that comes after.

Donghua slowly got up from his position on the bed and held the bell charm tightly in his hand. He was clad in white mourning robes, as he abandoned his usual purple robes. He has not worn any other color but white since Jiu'er's fated calamity. He walked out of their home and made his way to the lake. He sat by the edge and stared at his reflection for a while. He was about to step into the water when a red shadow emerged from behind him on the lake.

His head snapped up to see his Jiu'er trying to catch a butterfly. She was giggling so happily, he almost thought she was actually there. He stared at her figure without blinking. Jiu'er's figure turned to him and smiled brightly while pointing to an empty patch of land.

"Donghua! I want to plant peach blossoms over there! I want there to be more than Zheyan's!" She giggled happily as she looked at him. Donghua stood up and slowly made his way to her. He knew she wasn't real, but he still wanted to see her.

"Alright. I'll do anything you ask." She had also asked him to do the same when they first came here. He wished he had done everything she asked. He wished he had defied fate sooner and kept her by his side, then maybe she wouldn't be gone.

Jiu'er clapped happily as she pointed at the lake. "Donghua don't you think the lake looks so beautiful?" Donghua didn't look at the lake and kept staring at her.

"Beautiful."

"I'm right! Aren't I?" She asked while smiling. She suddenly turned to him and saw his doting stare. "Donghua, you're not looking at the lake!"

"Mm. I'd rather admire you. Won't you let me do that?"

Jiu'er blushed and tucked a hair behind her ear. Donghua only felt that she looked so real. He was afraid that if he reached out and touched her, she would disappear.

"Donghua, I love you!"

Donghua couldn't help but reach out to caress her hair. His fingers felt like it was going through silk. "I love you too Jiu'er. More than you'll ever know."

Suddenly, she disappeared. Donghua still felt the warmth on his fingers. He knew she wasn't real. She was just his imagination. He must have gone crazy, but at least he could see her. Donghua was planning to end himself in the lake just then, but he paused. He couldn't bear to leave without completing the task Jiu'er had asked him to do... even if she wasn't real.

He turned around to start planting some peach blossoms.

Author's Note: Wow! I was finally able to upload a chapter after trying the whole day~ I'm sorry I made you guys cry in tha last chapter... I hope you guys enjoy the coming chapters <3

THANK YOU FOR 4K READS!

Bruh, it's been less than a day and now we've hit 4k??? This sounds like a reason for celebration :D I will release 2 chapters tomorrow!!!! Thank you all for your support <3

 I love you all! Stay Safe <3

Also poor Donghua :( I know I said he would kick fate's butt... But i kinda lied? You will see what I mean in the next chapters! 

-Yunxi

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

119K 2.4K 29
It had been 300 years since Bai Fengjiu was crown as the Queen of QingQiu. She was said to be extremely beautiful and graceful only second to her Aun...
63K 2.1K 33
[ssfx3yuchen collaboration with Micarzam14] - in progress NOTE: THIS IS A TEN MILE OF PEACH BLOSSOMS FANFIC AND NOT ETERNAL LOVE OF DREAM FANFIC. 🌸�...
55.6K 1.8K 32
"I apologize for my way of take an appointment with your majesty.... as I said I'm the only remain nine tailed fox. My spirit is created as the guard...
202K 5.5K 85
Can you keep a secret? Dong Hua Dijun the former ruler of the universe still adheres with his firm beliefs that his life is destined to be without lo...