Arshi's Arshi《 Sheetal Track》...

Por AksArshi

Peep in to know more :) Mais

Disclaimer
Chapter - 2 《 Last Part 》

Chapter - 1

15.1K 589 367
Por AksArshi

Plz ignore typos

Dedicated to Starry0502 aka Ulka  who always encourages me to write stories...

.
Raizada Mansion

.
Aarav : Hey girl !! Give me that toy ...

Arshi : Who ale you to oder me, boy ?

Aarav : I am ASR...

Arshi : Me too ASR only. My Dada is the big ASR , she said spreading her hands to show how big her Dada is..

Aarav : I don't have time to waste girl. Give me that toy , he said rudely..

Arshi : No !!! saying this she pushed him away..

Suddenly Aarav started crying ...

All rushed towards the children except Khushi and Arnav as they were at AR ..

Anjali : Kya hua Aarav beta ? ( What happened Aarav?)

Aarav : I want that toy.  She is not giving me Anjali aunty , he complained crying..

Anjali : Aru !!!  Give it to him.. He is our guest na , saying this she went towards Arshi to take her toy from her hand and give it to Aarav..

Akash : Di !!! What the hell are you doing ? It's our baby's favorite toy which bhai brought for her , when he came from London. How can she give that to him ?

Anjali : Chotte will buy her another toy... See how Aarav is crying , she said consoling Aarav..

Payal : If he cries , you will give him anything.. huh ? Aru won't give anything to anyone , she said firmly..

Anjali : Who are you to say that ? she asked fuming seeing the tears of Aarav.

Payal : Maasi , Aru's Massi..

Sheetal : We are unwanted here Anjaliji.. I can't see my son crying , she shed her crocodile tears...

Mami : Sheetal !!! Before shedding tears , teach your son to never desire for other's possessions...

Anjali : How can you talk like that to Sheetal , Mami ? She is my guest and Chotte's friend . Did you forget that Mami !!!

Mami : Yeah !!! Guest.. But she and her son forgot that they are guests here..

Anjali ignored Mami and concentrated on her mission of "making Aarav happy.."

Anjali : Aru give that to him ...

Arshi : No bua .. I won't give , saying this she ran towards her room .. Anjali was about to go behind her then Arnav and Khushi came..

Arnav : What's happening here ? Why all of you are assembled here ?

Anjali : Chotte see na your daughter is not listening to me...

Khushi rolled her eyes...

Khushi ignored Anjali.

Khushi : Where is Aru ,  Jiji ?

Payal : She is upstairs Khushi.. Don't worry NK is there..

Arnav : Come Khushi.. I am craving to see my baby doll , saying this he caught hold of Khushi's hand and walked towards the stairs..

Anjali : Chotte  !!!

Arnav stopped on his track and turned towards his di..

Anjali : Chotte !!! Arshi is not listening to me..

Arnav : Bas di !!!  Are you kid like my Aru ? No na.. She is a little kid and you are complaining about her ? Grow up di , saying this he went to his room..

There, someone was waiting to open the complaint box..

.

.
Arshi's Room

.

Seeing Arnav entering the room Arshi ran towards him calling " Dada " in excitement.. Arnav lifted her and hugged her tightly..

Arnav : Aww my jaan , my Princess , Dada missed you a lot today baby , he said dropping kisses on her chubby cheeks..

Arshi : Aru too missed Dada sooooo much , she said hugging her Dada with her cute little hands..

Arnav : Did my baby had her food ?

Arshi : No Dada , I will have with you . I want to tell you something. Come and sit ..

Arnav chuckled seeing the antics of his beautiful cutiepie while explaining what happened downstairs... Arnav kissed her both cheeks.. Drama Queen !!! Like Mother, like daughter..

Khushi heard it and turned towards him..

Khushi : Who is Drama Queen ?

Arnav : You and my Princess.. Who else ?

Khushi and Arshi gaped at him..

Arnav chuckling : See your faces.. This is what I said.. My own drama queens , saying this he kissed Arshi and Khushi on their cheeks and they both together kissed him back on his cheeks..

Arnav hugged both of his treasures securely in his arms..

Khushi : Let me go and freshen up.. I am so hungry , saying this she walked towards the washroom..

Arshi who was sitting on her Dada's lap nudged him to look at her..

Arnav : What happened my baby ?

Arshi : Dada , bua tried to snatch my toy..

Arnav hugged his baby and kissed her head to console her..

Arnav : We can punish bua ok.. How can she ask my Princess to giveaway her favorite toy ?

Arshi : Haan Dada.. I don't like that Aarav too.. Dada can we go to Buaji Nani's house , till that Aarav goes from here ? I don't like him Dada...

Khushi who came out of the washroom heard what Arshi said..

Khushi : Aru is right Arnavji.. Aru and I will go to buaji's house.. I don't want this drama everyday Arnavji.. I don't want it to affect our baby negatively.

Arnav : Mmm...

By then HP came and called them for dinner...

.

.

Dining Room

.

All sat for having dinner. Arshi was on her dada's lap caressing his stubble in between and giggling coz of the tickling sensation of his pricky stubble..

Arnav started feeding his daughter with a smile when she was engrossed in caressing his face..

Anjali : Chotte !!! I want you to buy Aarav the same toy which you bought for Arshi..

Arnav saw his Princess's face falling..

Arnav : Sorry di.. That was a limited edition toy... I personally gave order for it..

Anjali : Order it again then..

Arnav : No.. I won't buy toys for anyone else other than my baby...

Hearing this Arshi leaned on her dada's chest trying to hug him with her cute little hand.. Arnav was enjoying this possessive side of his little Angel...

Khushi had a content smile on her lips seeing Dada - daughter bond..

Akash ,Mami and Nani looked at the
father - daughter duo and smiled.

Arshi : Dada , you can give toys for our Aju baby.. I love him , she said smiling thinking about her Aju baby who can't walk or play with her now.. Now he is sleeping all the time , but as a big sister she is waiting for him to play with her.. Arjun Singh Raizada , 2 months old baby boy of Aakash and Payal...

Khushi : Aru , come beta I will feed you..

Arshi : No Amma.. Dada will feed me..

Arnav : I will feed my baby doll , Khushi , saying this he nuzzled her baby hair and kissed her.. Arshi took a hand full of paratha and brought it near Arnav's mouth.. Arnav opened his mouth and she stuffed the paratha into his mouth.. This is how father and daughter have their meals.. Both feeding each other.. Nobody else other than Khushi gets the share ...

Seeing this Anjali , Sheetal and Aarav became jealous..

Anjali : Chotte !!! Give Arshi to Khushi. Aarav is feeling sad that you are feeding Arshi as he don't have a father to feed him..

All gaped at the audacity of Anjali..

Arnav was about to retort but was cut by Khushi's voice..

Khushi : Who the hell are you to say that , huh ? My baby will sit in her dada's lap and he will feed her.. If your Aarav feels sad then ask his mom to find his dad or ask her to marry and get a dad for him..

Sheetal : What are you saying Khushi ?

Khushi : Sheetal , till now I didn't say anything doesn't mean that I am not noticing anything.. Since you came here , your son is throwing tantrums and irritating my baby.. He is behaving as , this is his house and Arshi is a guest.. As Arshi's mother , I won't tolerate that..

Mami : Me too !!!  For us our Arshi is more important than anyone else.. Hain na meri chotti ?

Arshi nodded her head and smiled at Manorama ..

Arshi asked her dada to bend towards her : Dada , why are they staying here.. It's our home na. Tell them to go . Haan , send bua too..

Arnav laughed at her last statement. He cannot scold his daughter for that coz his di never ever loved his daughter.. Never ever took her in her arms even when Arshi was a baby. She always scolds Arshi in his absence . So obviously Arshi being an innocent kid doesn't like her bua. For kids , the relation is according to the love and care they get , not the blood relation they share.

He hugged her and dropped a sound kiss on her cute cheeks..

Arnav : Sheetal when are you shifting from here ?

Sheetal jerked hearing this unexpected question from Arnav..

Sheetal : ( stammering) We will go as soon as we get an apartment Arnav..

Arnav : You no need to worry for that Sheetal... Wait , he took his phone and called Aman...

.

Phone Conversation

Arnav : Aman !!  By tomorrow evening I need a house near to our outlet in South Delhi...

--------

Ok then bye..

.

Arnav : Sheetal your accommodation will be ready by tomorrow evening and from tomorrow you will be working in AR outlet , located at South Delhi .. Not in main branch..

Sheetal : Why Arnav ? Why can't I work in the main office ?

Arnav : Are you questioning your Boss, Sheetal ?

Khushi : We have enough staffs in our main office. We recruited you only coz of di's recommendation. You are extra there .. So you need to shift from our office..

Anjali : Who are you to decide that Khushi ? , she asked with arrogance..

Khushi : HR Manager of AR and the COO of AR and most importantly wife of ASR , who is the owner of AR.. Don't I have the authority , di ?

Anjali was tongue tied. She can't say anything now.. She looked down on her plate , playing with food..

Aarav : Hey you , Who are you to question my Anjali aunty ?

Khushi : You better keep quite boy.. I have nothing to talk to you.. Stay in your limits.. Understand ?

Arnav : So  Sheetal , go and pack , by tomorrow evening you need to shift...

Anjali : No , they won't go.

Arshi : Bua !!! You too go with them..

All giggled hearing it...

Khushi : Aru baby !!! Go and check whether your Aju baby is awake, beta..

Arshi , being a good girl ran towards her maasi's room to see her brother..

Anjali : See the audacity of that girl. It's all Khushi's teaching...

Manorama : Anjali !!! Don't you dare talk nonsense about our chotti. She is our baby and you are talking all this coz of this boy and his mother ?

Anjali : They are not just mere guests here... They are my guests.. Anjali Singh Raizada's guest.. I want them with me forever...

Akash : Then it's better you too go with them , di.. We won't tolerate their tantrums anymore..

Anjali : Akash ,this is my house.. I will decide who will stay and who will leave..

Arnav : Correction , di. This is not your house.. It's our Arshi's house.. So she is the one who asked me to get rid of these parasites.. She don't want you too.. Still I thought of giving you a chance.. But now it's impossible.. You can also go with them.

Anjali : Chotte !!! How can you say that ? How much you have changed ? I know who is poisoning your ears , she said looking angryly at Khushi...

Arnav : Don't badmouth my Khushi di !!! he shouted.. She is a pure soul .That's why your so called friend and her spoilt brat son are staying here for these much days. It's enough. He turned to Nani. What are you saying about my decision Nani ?

Nani : If Anjali bitiya want to live with them then let her live with them , Chotte..

Anjali : I knew , I knew my Nani won't leave me like others who are puppets in their wives hand , she said looking at Arnav and Akash..

Nani : I didn't finish yet bitiya.. I want Shanti here in our Shativan... Since these people came , one or the other drama is going on every day.. Since you want to live with Arav , it's better you too shift with them , Anjali bitiya . But I highly recommend you to go and stay at your Sasural . In our Indian tradition, after marriage wives lives with her husband in his house.. Didn't you see your sister-in-laws following that tradition.. So it's your time Bitiya.. You too should shift from here and go to your Sasural.. Damadji will be very happy to know that you are back home and looking after your
in - laws. We will visit you once in a while...

《 After Shyam fiasco, Anjali got married to Raj , a well known cardiologist ,who is a friend of Arnav.. He loves Anjali a lot. He has his Mom and Dad with him.. They are traditional people and they don't like Anjali's extravagance nature.. Raj knows it and hinted it to Arnav once..
Arnav understood it and stopped providing money to Anjali..
Raj also restricted her credit card limit.. Raj had a medical conference in London and he left to attend that. Taking this as an opportunity , Anjali came back to RM to enjoy the luxuries here. With her , her new found friend and her son too accompanied..
.
Sheetal was Arnav's classmate and was in his group back in Harvard . But not his ex - girl friend.. But she is here for Arnav and his money only.. She tried many ways to be close to him at Harvard but he never gave any heeds to her approach. Here she is trying her maximum to get close to Arnav, but everywhere Khushi will be there , either in office nor in RM.. So she is planning for her final stroke to throw Khushi out of the RM and get married to Arnav for his money and fame.. 》Hope it's clear .. Continue reading

Anjali : But Nani..

Nani : End of discussion , saying so she walked out of the dining room... Everyone dispersed and went to their room...

.

.

Arshi's Room

.
Little Arshi is lying on her dada's chest and talking nonstop..

Her dada , like a good listener is enjoying it kissing her in between...

Arshi : Dada !!! That Arav will go from here na ?

Arnav : Why my baby doll wants him out ?

Arshi : Because dada's baby doll don't like him.. You know he tried to steal my toys.. He is bad , dada..

Khushi : Aru !!! Don't say bad about anyone , Devi mayya will punish you...

Arshi covered her mouth and said , Devi Mayya I am sorry... But this time I didn't do any wrong .. You only said na that we should say the truth.. How can you punish me when I said the truth ? He really tried to steal my toys Devi Mayya , So please don't punish me..  she said innocently..

Arnav laughed hearing her prayer and Khushi facepalmed...

Khushi : Arnavji , you no need to send her to Harvard... She already possessed the Havard brain of your's... I don't understand how the Dad and daughter can be same ...

Arnav : "Wha " , he gulped the "the".. It's Khushi's strict order that , he shouldn't use swear words in front of Arshi...

Arshi : It's not "Whaaa"  dada.. It's "What the !!! "

Arnav and Khushi looked at her wide eyed...

Khushi turned towards Arnav..

Khushi : Suna ??? Did you heard what your Princess said ? If any complaint comes from school na , Princess's Dada only will go and solve , I won't go , she huffed..

Arnav took hold of his bundle of joy and hugged her tightly kissing her all over her face making her giggle..

Arnav : I will be there for her.. For everything..

Khushi : That I know na .. Don't think that I don't notice the absence of both of you at midnight and the absence of ice cream in the refrigerator, next day...

Arshi suddenly closed Arnav's eyes as if protecting him from her Amma...

Khushi : You no need to protect him... Dad and daughter are same.. He is still a kid only..

Arnav : Khushi , Don't tease me , he whined. Come let's sleep darlu , he said winking at her..

Arshi : Come and sleep with us darlu Amma , she said patting the side of Arnav's chest ..

Khushi smiled and went to them and laid down on Arnav's chest , hugging her two precious possessions.. Arnav wraped his one hand around his Khushi and other hand securely rested on his princess's back who is lying on his chest , hugging her close to him.. It's heaven , he thought
and kissed both of his girls , hugging them towards him and he fell into a peaceful sleep..

.

How is it friends ?🤔

Hope you like it ...😃

.

It's a two shot. So one more part will be there.😊

.

.

.

.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.6K 115 30
This is a demon tanjiro harem please don't hate and also I will be posting slowly but it's almost summer so woohoo I don't own demonslayer or any of...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
12K 1.8K 7
Arshi story can be read as standalone. cover pic credit : @polymath_land
20.2K 1.8K 9
Arshi's Fanfiction ❤️