Torn >> larry

By ishippoop

"It's either him or me." "Lou,I love you but..." "Go." ¡!TRIGGER WARNING!¡ self harm and suicide are referenc... More

un
deux
trois
quatre *flashback*
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vignt et un
vignt-deux
vignt-trois
vignt-quatre
vignt-cinq
vignt-six
vignt-sept
vignt-huit
vignt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
trente-neuf
quarante
Note

epilogue

15K 487 707
By ishippoop

"Hey, you reached Louis.I am Harry. I am probably fucking Louis right now and this is why he isn't answering. If you are Jay,we are cuddling on the couch,watching a movie.Leave a message! *beep*"

"Lou... Hi... I know that you won't pick up, angel. But,Imiss you. I miss you... so much. I miss us. Louis and Harry. It hurts. I don't know what I am doing without you. I know this was my fault. It still is my fault. It's been three days. As soon as you got out of the hospital, you never called. I found out through niall that you did get out. Five months after that, I get a call in the middle of the night. It was your number. I thought... I thought that you wanted me back. But I was wrong. So fucking wrong. I picked up and it was Lottie. She told me to rush to the hospital and then hung up. I left my house, our house, and got there as soon as I could. But... it had ended. You ended it. You were hurt and you didn't want to hurt anymore. I tore you. I don't know how I was able to stay there, speaking to your dead body, crying. On your hand was a big,bloody 'I love you, Styles. Forever.' They said you overdosed. But, I know that they are wrong. I know that you are still alive and you still ache. All because of me. I am the mistake. I want to fix the mistake. I want you to fix the mistake. I want us to fix it. I want you to fix me. I should be dead. Not you, angel. I guess God got jealous and took you to your side as an angel. I don't know what I am doing anymore. So, I am coming to you. I'll see you in heaven, darling."

And with a pull on the trigger, Harry joined Louis.

Fin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.4K 16
in which harry saw louis dancing in the club, and decided that he wanted louis, even if it's just a little bit of his heart. but louis is in a vulne...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
469K 29.3K 25
••complete 2014•• on a rainy tuesday a gun was fired ten times within their high school. one loved the shooter. the other lost his best friend to him
314K 8.9K 22
"Daddy... Daddy that's Peter Pan." "Nate, love, don't point," Harry said softly, gently pushing his son's hand down and offering the man sitting acro...