Descendants: Return of Dracula

By Meloetta246

Vlad and the VKs are back in the third and final installment of this series. While it may seem that things ar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: VK Day
Chapter 2: Risen From the Grave
Chapter 3: Queen of Mean
Chapter 4: The Aftermath
Chapter 5: The Fallen Princess
Chapter 6: Return to the Isle
Chapter 8: A Declaration of War
Chapter 9: United We Stand, Divided We Fall
Chapter 10: A Beastly Encounter
Chapter 11: The Wrath of Audrey
Chapter 12: Symphony of the Night
Chapter 13: Vlad and Mal VS. Audrey and The Covenant
Chapter 14: Awaking a Fallen Princess
Chapter 15: Break This Down
Chapter 16: Vlad V.S. The VKs
Chapter 17: One Against Tens of Thousands
Chapter 18: Time to go Home
Chapter 19: Transylvania
Chapter 20: Castle Dracula
Chapter 21: The Battle With Dracula
Chapter 22: A Coronation For A Dhampir
Chapter 23: The Wedding of the Century
Epilogue
Author(s) Notes

Chapter 7: Meeting Hades

1K 22 1
By Meloetta246

Vlad's Pov 

We exited the voodoo arcade and saw Gil, Harry, and other members of the pirate crew on our bikes.

"Wow rookie mistake." Carlos sighed.

"Long time no see." Harry smirked.

Then some of the pirates took off on their bikes.

"Get off my bike Hook." Jay warned.

"Catch me if you can Jay." Harry laughed.

Then Gil and Harry drove off with their bikes. I saw one pirate trying to hijack my bike so I grabbed him and threw him off the bike.

"Head to the rooftops and cut them off." I ordered.

Jay nodded and he, Evie, and Carlos took off after them. I was about to go with them but Mal grabbed my arm.

"They got this you, Ceila, and I gotta go find that ember." Mal said.

"Good timing, it's right around his nap time." Ceila explained.

I nodded and we headed for Hades lair. We soon arrived at a gate with a skull and it had the words 'Get Lost' above it. Ceila inserted the key into the lock unlocking the door.

"Hey how big is that dog?" Mal asked as both me and Ceila looked at a small picture of Cerberus the three headed guard dog of the Underworld.

"You'll see." Ceila answered ominously. 

She then opens the gates as we enter the entrance way of Hades lair but then Ceila turns back to us.

"Okay you guys need to stay quiet it echos like crazy." Ceila warned us.

I turned to Mal as she looked outside the gate then I walked up to her and grabbed her hand gently holding it. She looked at me with my dark brown eyes looking into her light green eyes.

"It's going to be okay." I said to her. 

She gave me a smile as we entered.

As we entered a very loud dog bark was heard, causing Mal to jump in fear. I grabbed Mal's hand, holding it tightly as we made our way to a two person bike.

Then Mal and Ceila put on two headlamps then Ceila looked at me.

"How are you going to follow us and how can you see in the dark? Ceila asked me.

"Don't worry I can still walk beside you and to answer your questions, I have night vision so I can see in the dark and I also have blood flow vision for instance I can see you guys and the blood flowing in your veins right now." I explained as my eyes flashed a golden white color as Ceila and Mal hopped on the bike and started to pedal the bike along as I followed them.

No Ones Povs

They pedaled through the tunnel as blue electrical lighting lit up the path and the barking continued. Then, they came to a stop.

They got off the bike and placed their helmets on the bike as Vlad's eyes stopped glowing golden white and they went back to his dark brown eye color. They walked into the lair and they heard more barking as they saw The Greek God of the
Underworld, Hades, with sunglasses on his face asleep in his chair.

They quietly made their way to him so we did not wake the greek god up from his nap.

Ceila points at the ember that was displayed right next to Hades. They walked carefully down the staircase as Mal kept looking around for Cerberus but then Ceila taps on Mal to get her attention before pointing at a record player playing the dog's barking.

Mal was about to go for the ember but Vlad held out his hand to stop Mal as Ceila pointed at another way that leads around Hades. Mal nodded and took the path Ceila had pointed out.

Mal had almost made her way to the ember when Ceila got frustrated and walked up to the record player, stopping it which caused Hades to wake up.

"What are you doing here?" Hades asked as Ceila slowly turned to face the God of the Underworld. 

"I noticed you were low on canned corn." Ceila replied.

She tossed a can of corn to the Greek God who caught it as Mal  reached for the ember. However Hades caught her hand as she was about to grab it and she gasped. Ceila sighed in disappointment as Vlad stared angrily at Hades, his eyes flashing red and his fangs appearing. He was about to go and fight Hades but Mal motions with her free hand for him to stop him and he complied with her demand.

Hades let's go of Mal after regaining his ember and slowly turns to face Mal as he rested his chin on his hand.

"Hi Dad." Mal said to Hades.

The realization that Hades is Mal's father caused both Celia and Vlad to stare at the two in shock and confusion as Hades took off his shades and finger waved at Mal.

"Quite the show you and Dracula Junior there put on the other day." Hades said which caused Vlad to growl in anger for being called 'Dracula Junior'.

"Right back at you." Mal replied.

Hades smirked at her and chuckled.

"I was just coming to see you." Hades said as he got up from his chair and Mal stood up.

"Really? I wonder why? Is it because I'm going to be Countess of Transylvania and Wallachia?" Mal asked as Hades chuckled. 

"Oh Mal, don't be bitter." Hades chided with a smile on his face as he walked over to a mirror to freshen up.

"You abandoned me when I was a baby." Mal reminded him as she crossed her arms.

"No no I left your mother." Hades corrected as he pointed at Mal. "She is not the easiest person to get along with." 

"You think?" Mal deadpanned.

"Ah you see? We have something in common already. We both hate your mother." Hades replied as he put a scarf with skulls on it around his neck.

"No, I don't hate my mother. She may be an evil lunatic but at least she stuck around." Mal snapped as she pointed at Hades.

"Oh Boo hoo, wake up and smell the stink! You think you have it rough? I used to be a God!!!
I had an entire world which bored my name and now I have nothing!!!" Hades yells in anger as he throws the can of corn on the ground and he points at Mal.
"And you have no idea what that feels like!"

"Really!!?? Because for sixteen years I had nothing and now I have a whole world! But unless I get that ember, it's game over!" Mal snapped as she held her hand out demanding the ember.

Hades acted like he was giving her the ember but then pushed her hand back.

"Hold please." Hades said as he turned his back on Mal then music started to play. He turned around and faced Mal as he began to sing.

Hades:
🎶Listen, little girl
You're talking to a God
And I don't wanna hear the drama
Kindness ain't my brand🎶

Mal:
🎶Oh, I guess that's why you ran🎶

Hades:
🎶Try being married to your mama!🎶

Mal:
🎶You stink at being a dad🎶

Hades:
🎶Poor Mali, are you sad?🎶

Mal: 
🎶Not as sad as you without your powers
I didn't come to fight
For once, do something right🎶

Hades:
🎶I steal souls, were you expecting flowers?🎶

Mal:
🎶I only need you 'cause I came here for something🎶

Hades:
🎶I've given you everything🎶

Mal and Hades:
🎶by giving you nothing🎶

Hades:
🎶I did what I had to do🎶

Ceila:
 🎶(ooh-ooh-ooh)🎶

Mal:
🎶No, you only did what's best for you🎶

Hades:
🎶Well, you could learn a thing or two 🎶

Ceila:
🎶(ooh-ooh-ooh)🎶

Hades:
🎶When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do, yeah🎶

Mal:
🎶You were never there
Guess you don't have a phone
You never called to say, "I miss you"🎶

Hades:
🎶Ha ha ha, are you kidding? Is this a joke?
You need to let it go
You're stronger with those daddy issues🎶

Mal:
🎶Oh! Thank you!🎶

Hades:
🎶Show me some respect
It ain't easy to neglect
My attention would've made you softer🎶

Mal:
🎶Ooh-hoo! Should I be proud?
Don't turn this thing around🎶

Hades:
🎶I guess you are your father's daughter, ha, ha, ha🎶

Mal:
🎶Don't think I need you, I just came here for something🎶

Hades:
🎶I'm given you everything,🎶

Mal and Hades:
🎶 by giving you nothing🎶

Mal:
🎶I did what I had to do🎶

Ceila :
 🎶(ooh-ooh-ooh)🎶

Mal:
🎶I made it on my own, no thanks to you🎶

Hades:
🎶Well, you could learn a thing or two 🎶

Ceila 
🎶(ooh-ooh-ooh)🎶

Hades:
🎶When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do🎶

Hades:
🎶How 'bout I go with you and we'll spend some time?🎶

Mal:
🎶How 'bout you stay here 'cause you're out of your mind!🎶

Hades:
🎶Let's make new memories, you can show me the town🎶

Mal:
🎶No, you can keep your memories now🎶

Hades:
🎶Get over it🎶

Mal:
🎶I am over it!🎶

Mal and Hades:
🎶I'm over you being over it!🎶

Hades:
🎶Let's dance🎶

Mal and Hades: 
🎶I did what I had to do🎶

Ceila:
🎶 (ooh-ooh-ooh)🎶

Mal and Hades:
🎶No, you only did what's best for you
Well, you could learn a thing or two 🎶

Ceila:
🎶(ooh-ooh-ooh)🎶

Mal and Hades:
🎶When push comes to shove, you do
When push comes to shove, you do
You do what you gotta do,🎶

Hades:
 🎶yeah Ha,🎶

Mal:
 🎶please🎶

Mal's Pov 

I turned to my dad.

"Do you want to make up for being a lousy dad? Give me the ember." I bargained, holding out my hand demanding the ember again.

"The ember only works for me." Hades replied.

"No it will work for me, we're blood." I argued as Hades chuckled.

"You're only half Hades. The ember won't do everything for you that it does for me." Hades explained.

"I'll take my chances." I replied. 

Hades looks at me before giving me the ember. I took it and walked out, followed by Ceila. I looked back at Vlad as he followed behind us. Then Hades spoke up one last time.

"If it gets wet it's game over." Hades shouted. 

I just waved goodbye as we left his lair.

"I guess that's the reason why he's always asking about you." Ceila realized.

I stopped walking as Vlad and Ceila looked at me.

"Evie is the only one who knows that he's my dad." I admitted.

Vlad came over and put his arm around me.

"Mal It's okay." Vlad replied comfortingly.

"And as far I'm concerned he doesn't even exist." I added.

"Well Mal, I guess we have another thing in common, we both have terrible dads." Vlad said to me.

I looked at him and he gave me a hug and I returned it. After a moment we separated and went off to find the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 1.2K 18
A Disney Descendants and Dracula crossover story. When the Core Four come to Auradon everyone is curious about the new exchange students, but none m...
22.9K 576 16
-Third book in the descendants series- With Ben, Jay, Evie and Y/N graduated from Auradon Prep, the gang begin their lives in adulthood with the roya...
54.2K 704 23
Welcome to my Disney Descendants story. What if there were 5 villain kids that went to Auradon and not 4? Come join the VKs on their mission in Aurad...
5.4K 96 19
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not After the battle with Uma and everyone saved Auradon Indira ak...