Meeting You

River0420 által

Eighteen year old Emma was a huge fan of Tom Holland, his first appearance in Captain America: Civil War had... Több

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue
Sequel!!

Chapter Six

8K 122 165
River0420 által

Tom's POV

Tom got up the following morning with a big yawn, stumbling to his feet where he pulled on a black v neck shirt, light blue jeans, and his black high tops, combing his hair so it wasn't a complete mess. Sighing, he opened his door and padded down to his kitchen where Sam was making omelets.

"Hey, Sam," he said, sitting himself on the counter that was bordering the kitchen.

"Good morning, Tom," he said, flipping an omelet onto a plate and pushing it to Tom, who grabbed a fork and ate it, savoring the flavor. He was so glad he hired Sam to be his cook and Haz to be his assistant, he got to hang out with one of his brothers and one of his best friends. Soon Haz came down, still half asleep as he sat down next to Tom, his head tilting into Tom, who gave him a light smack on the side of his face. Harrison blinked and sat straight up, looking confused at Tom.

"What was that for, mate?"

"You were falling asleep, Haz. Come on, we have breakfast." Harrison smiled at his friend and started eating the omelet that Sam had pushed towards him. Sam finished up with the last omelet and sat next to them, eating his too. 

"So," Tom says, his mouth still full of food, "Emma agreed to go out with me, and I have a plan. First, she has four classes today and gets out at two, when I'll go pick her up. Then we'll go on our date and third, she has no school tomorrow so we can stay out as late as we want."

"Wow, sounds nice," Sam says with a smile. Tom smiles back and looks down at his watch, which reads 10:13. He gets up and paces around for a little before heading back up to his room and sitting down on his bed and turned on the tv to his favorite movie, Primal Fear, and watched it, leaning up against his headboard with his hands behind his head. When it finishes he stretches out and turns off the tv, standing up and checking his watch, 12:30, still one and a half hours left. He headed downstairs and grabbed some Jaffa Cakes and sits down on the couch, eating them. He leans his head against the back of the couch and closes his eyes, resting for a little. When he opens them again, he checks his watch one more time and it's 1:56. Blimey! I'm late! He rushes out of his flat, grabbing his things and hopping into his car, driving off to Emma's school. He finally arrives and he hops out of his car and locks it behind him with a beep. He races towards where Emma's last class was, but nobody was there. Taking a deep breath he races off to her dorm, on his way there he sees really pretty, yellow flowers that are growing out of the snow, and he crouches down and picks them, carrying them the rest of the way to her dorm. When he got there he knocked and tucked his hands behind his back to hide them. Soon, Emma walks up to the door, still wearing his jacket. He smiles at the sight and gives her the flowers.

"Aww! These are so pretty! Thank you, Tom!"

"Of course, anything for my girl," he says.

Wow, that sounded smooth. I guess I'm better than I thought he thinks to himself, smiling even wider as her cheeks turn red. 

"Anyway, grab your stuff, let's go."

"Go where?"

"I'll show you, just dress warm." She rushes back into her room and comes back out with a scarf around her neck and gloves on her hands, the leather jacket still on. "Come on," he says, grabbing her hand and pulling her along to the car and hopping into the right side. Realizing his mistake once again, his face turns red as he hops around and goes into the drivers seat. He hears Emma's light, tinkling laugh as she ducks into the passenger seat. 

"Wow, nice going there, Tom," Emma says, her voice still bubbling with laughter. He gave her a light punch on the shoulder.

"Shut up," he laughs. He turns the key and starts driving down the snowy road. They finally reach the parking lot and he pulls into a spot, turning the engine off. "You ready?"

"Yep, let's go," she says with a smile and they step out of the car and head into the building. When they step inside there's a counter with a man standing behind it.

"Hi, how can I help?"

"Oh hi, can we get some skates? Men's 11 for me. Emma?"

"Oh, 6 please." They get their shoes and Tom pays.

"Ok, head back and just follow the signs.

"Thank you!" Tom says to the man and Emma smiles, nodding at the man and Tom leads her back behind the building, where there's a huge frozen lake covered in a light dusting of snow. They sit down on the bench and pull of their shoes, replacing them with the ice skates. They stand up and Emma teeters so Tom wraps his arm around her shoulders to help her up, he smiles at her and helps her onto the ice. Tom makes sure she doesn't fall as they step onto the frozen lake and he feels her stumble so he pulls her back up. They skate for a while and Emma starts getting better, he moves his hand off of her shoulders and moves to her hand and he feels her fingers close around his. He smiles and looks at her, she smiles back and they keep skating for a while until they finally sit back down and pull off their skates, changing back into their shoes. They put the skates back on the counter and walk out to the parking lot and they hop in the car.

"Where to next?" Emma asks him, and he gets a knowing look on his face.

"You'll see," Tom says as he starts the engine and they pull out of the lot and into the road and they drive off until he pulls onto the side of the road, parking, and they step out. There's a park covered in snow. He turns around to close the door and feels something cold hit the back of his neck, he lets out a yelp and turns around, seeing Emma laughing, her glove covered in snow.

"No you didn't," he says with a laugh as he crouches down and makes a snowball, throwing it at her. She crouches down and makes another, and before he knows it they're having a full on snowball fight, laughing and shouting and throwing, snow flying through the air. Eventually they're both lying on the floor, his chest aching from laughter. They stumble up to their feet and she smiles at him.

"Hey, you want to make a snowman?" she asks, her eyes glowing in joy.

"Sure!" they bend down and started rolling the snow into the bottom ball, then they make they make the middle, and finally the head. They see the snowman, but he looks more like a snow figure since he doesn't have anything on him. Tom smiles and turns around, grabbing a bag out of his trunk and setting it on the ground. "Come on, open it," she does and laughs as she pulls out a carrot, some raisins, two sticks, and a few lumps of coal. Smiling, they work to get him together, he puts the face on and she the body and arms, when they're done they step back and look at it.

"Wait, one more thing," Emma says, pulling the scarf off of her neck and wrapping it around the snowman. "There," she says with a satisfied smile, hooking her arm around his back. "Hey, it's getting dark and I'm a little cold. My mom's out of town today and tomorrow for work and I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house, have some hot chocolate, and watch a movie?"

Tom smiles, "Sounds fun!" Emma takes a quick picture of them with the snowman before they hop back in his car and pull into the driveway at her house, stepping out into the snow and heading up to her front door, which she unlocks and they walk inside. 

"I'll make the hot chocolate, you head into the family room and get situated on the couch, I'll be right there," he smiles at her and watches as she pads into the kitchen, then he turns away and walks to the family room, seeing a leather brown couch facing a tv on the wall, a coffee table in the middle of the room, decorated with different statues and pictures. He smiles as he sees Emma walking in carrying two steaming mugs. "Be careful, it's hot," she says as she hands him one of the mugs and then sits down next to him, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. "What do you want to watch?"

"How about Zootopia?"

Emma laughs, "Sounds great." She turns on the tv and pulls it up, Tom feels her curl into him as she pushes play and the movie starts. He sips some of his hot chocolate as the movie starts. About halfway through, he feels her head on his shoulder. He smiles and looks down at her, then he realizes that she's asleep. With the smile still on his face, he reaches down and grabs her bridal style, carrying her to her room and placing her on her bed, where he pulls the blanket on the foot of her bed over her and closes the door behind him as he walks out. He walks out into the family room and turns off the tv, sitting down on the couch and closing his eyes, feeling sleep sweep over him.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

572K 16.8K 59
[ C O M P L E T E D ] ❝ YOU'RE THE PRETTY PIZZA GIRL THAT TOM LIKES. ❞ ☆☆☆ [ TOM HOLLAND SOCIAL MEDIA FIC ] ( cover made by @goodhYOUman )
35.5K 828 15
A audition that is all that started this. Well with some help from Y/N's crush on Tom holland. Not too forget the romance movie. What an amazing roma...
2.7M 50.2K 83
@junerhodes: my mood rn is peter when tony takes his suit off him :( @tomholland1996: I can relate to this this interaction doesn't feature in the...
198K 3.4K 32
☆꧁ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ꧂☆ ❝ Darling, I need you to trust me ❞ (¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...