Savage Love

By AredgonAven22

In hopes of making Soojin fall in love with her, Shuhua offered to be her fake girlfriend. More

NOTE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NOTE
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
NOTE
ANNOUNCEMENT!
FIND YOU AGAIN

19

2.8K 128 15
By AredgonAven22

"saw you with Soojin unnie, how is she?" Yuqi asks Shuhua when the girl approached her.

"she wondered why I'm not linking arms with her and stuffs." Shuhua tells her as they walk together.

"what did you tell her?" she asks.

"Hui's around." Shuhua answers with a smile that made Yuqi wonder.

"but he's not here yet?" she asked, confused.

"yeah, I just told her that as an excuse..anyways, Yuqi..you're my girlfriend, why are you worrying about someone else?" Shuhua asked her.

And she did not say anything.

Yes, she's already Shuhua's girlfriend and the girl did asked her to be patient.

But as of now, she knows that the person Shuhua really loves is Soojin..so she can't really be extremely happy.

"hey, what's wrong?" Shuhua asked her as they stop outside the cafeteria door.

She did not say anything though and just stared at Shuhua.

Shuhua's eyes looked so sad right now, more sad than before.

Is she pressuring Shuhua to love her back?

"look Yuqi..I will do my best to love you back, just give me time please? I promise I won't do anything that would hurt you more.." Shuhua tells her, assuring her.

"okay Shu." she said, still questioning herself.

"thank you Yuqi." Shuhua says, staring at her and somehow, she saw how the girl's eyes lit up.

Maybe she really isn't pressuring Shuhua.

+++++

"did you already tell Soyeon we'll go see her?" Miyeon asks her girlfriend.

"I haven't..call and tell her, also ask her if there's food or things she needs, we'll buy it for her." Minnie answers as she starts the car.

"okay babe." Miyeon says, dialing Soyeon's number.

When the girl answered, she spoke, "Soyeoooon!" she calls and Minnie chuckled at that.

"we're coming over to visit you..are you feeling better now?" she asked.

"yes unnie..take care on your way here!" she heard Soyeon say.

"do you need anything? we can buy it on our way." she said.

"hmm..pizza?" she chuckled at that.

"okay, we'll buy that..bye Soyeon!!"

"bye unnie." and the call ended.

"what did she say?" Minnie asked her.

"pizza." she answers with a chuckle and Minnie chuckled too.

"and she'll take the veggies away too." her girlfriend says and she nodded, agreeing.

When they arrived, they checked first if Soyeon's really fine already.

After, they settled themselves and started eating the pizza.

"by the way, Yuqi and Shuhua said they'll visit you tomorrow if you're still not feeling well." she told Soyeon.

"okay..but I'll probably be back in school tomorrow, I'm completely fine now." Soyeon answers her.

She nodded as a response, then she suddenly remembered something.

"I haven't seen Soojin today..and Shu's okay with it, so unusual of her." she said and unknown to her, Minnie and Soyeon both don't know what to say.

"Shu's grown up already, I know..but, I don't know. I guess I just got used to them being all over each other." she added.

"anyways, Shu said Soojin's just busy but they'll be seeing each other for dinner so it's okay." she still says.

"they'll eat dinner together?" Soyeon asks her.

"yes, I mean, they always do." she answers as she continued eating.

+++++

"let's go?" Soojin said when she saw Shuhua walk out from her room.

"okay unnie." Shuhua said, coming close to her.

They both walked ahead, not saying anything.

"by the way Shu, what do you want to tell me?" she decided to ask, trying to break the wall between them.

"well." Shuhua started.

"well?" she asked back.

"follow me." Shuhua tells her and walked ahead of her.

She did follow the girl and they ended up to the same place where she cried because of Hui.

The spot where Shuhua comforted her when she found out her then boyfriend cheated on her.

The place where she first let Shuhua see the most vulnerable side of her.

"so unnie." Shuhua spoke again, waking her up back to reality.

"we need to end our deal earlier than our plan." Shuhua tells her.

"huh? why?" she asked, lost and confused.

"unnie.. Yuqi already knows about the deal, we need to end it this Friday." the girl said again.

"how did she know it? and can't she just keep it as a secret?" she asked.

"we're obvious unnie and yes, she can keep it a secret..but we need to end it." everything that Shuhua's saying is still processing in her mind.

"we need to end it coz I'm already dating Yuqi..I can't continue hurting her like this unnie." and that's when Soojin understood it.

Shuhua is finally moving on from loving her. And Yuqi, Yuqi's the one who really deserves her.

"o-okay Shu..Friday, that's the last day of our deal." she said and Shuhua smiled at her.

"thank you unnie." Shuhua says, hugging her.

'I only have 3 days with you.' she counted on her mind.

'this is really the end huh.' she hugged Shuhua back, feeling her tears starting to fall.

She can't cry.

She knows this will happen anytime soon. She loves Hui. She only loves Hui.

+++++

"bye unnie! take care!!" Soyeon yelled with a smile.

When she closed her door, she sighed and cleaned her living room.

After cleaning, she went back to her room and sat there, staring at nothing. Until she received a message.

My Muse

Soyeon? how are you?

Soyeon

I'm fine now Yuqi..Shu and you don't need to visit me tomorrow..I'll attend class, don't worry. :)

My Muse ❤

okay Soyeon :) see you!! good night

Soyeon

see you and good night too Yuqi :)

After sending that reply, she went to do her night routine and the moment she's done..she went back to her bed and set her alarm.

Lying down, she spoke, "tomorrow is a new day." before closing her eyes.

Flashback

Soyeon went to wash her face and check herself through the mirror.

"wow." she says as soon as she saw how messy she looked like.

"I look like a mess." she chuckled at that as she pick a towel to wipe her face.

Then she suddenly heard her phone ringing so she went back to her room and checked who's calling her.

Minnie unnie...

"hello unnie?" she said when she answered the call.

"hey Soyeon..where are you? it's unusual for you to come later than me and Miyeon." she nodded to no one and checked the time.

'in this condition, I can't go to school..they'll ask what happened to me'

"I'm not feeling well unnie." she said as she sat down on her bed.

"oww, do you want me to come there now?" Minnie asked her.

"no unnie, I'll be fine..I just need rest." she says, lying to her unnie.

"okay..call me when you need me okay?" she smiled at that.

Minnie is really the best unnie.

"yes unnie, don't worry." she said and the call ended.

Taking a deep breath, she laid back on her bed.

"I will do my best to earn your love Yuqi." she says, determined.

End of flashback

//////

NOTE: Soyeon is going to make her move!! No more sad Soyeon !!! 😁

EXTRA: Sorry again for updating late..still busy with things.

Anyways, I hope this update is satisfying 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 2K 8
❝In which Chaeyoung befriended an outcast.❞ MiChaeng//One-Shot//COMPLETED
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
5.6K 128 19
A fabuolous girl A perfect boy What can go wrong with them being a couple but love never comes easy as ABC don't they?
7.8K 476 13
Ryujin is WAWN's leader and Yeji is just the bride she's performing for. Or is she?