Heartbeat (BTS x Manager! Rea...

By LazyLoli18

"If you were not there then, would we, who were just like a lonely island. Shine as bright as now? . . . See... More

Before you read
What's What?
It Wasn't a Dream
Somehow You're Hired
JUST DANCE
The Campus Legend
You Find Fate, or Maybe Fate Finds You
๐Ÿ’Spring is Blooming๐Ÿ’ (special chapter)
Call me Manager
Misunderstandings in the Practice Room
No Such things as Secrets
Dorm Life with BTS
A Rap Line Collaboration
Glass Mentality Boy
๐ŸŒธNever Grow Up๐ŸŒธ (special chapter)
The Burden as a Main Vocal
I Promise
๐ŸŽตI Believe that We're Bangtan!๐ŸŽถ (special chapter 7 year anniversary)
Happy Birthday Namjoon๐Ÿจ๐ŸŒธ
Midnight Shadow
First LOG
Our Irreplaceable Member
๐ŸŒŠI Hear the Ocean๐ŸŒŠ (special chapter)
Who Are You
A/N: I Have Discord
โ˜€๏ธSummer Getaway๐Ÿ– (special chapter)
Bangtan Boys or Festival Boys?
๐ŸHappy Chuseok๐ŸŒ™
A/N
Our First Performance
A Truth We Want To Tell
Will We Debut?
My Heart Syncs to the Beat
๐ŸAutumn, No Big Deal๐Ÿ‚
We Made It!
A Restless Night
Feels Like Fate (250 ๐Ÿ’œs)
โญThe BTS Awards๐Ÿ†(special chapter)
300+โญ Q&A
We Debuted!
We're Rookies!
Work Wasted but Memories Reminisce
Events and Bittersweet Dreams
7-1=0
7-1=0 (pt.2)
How to be a Tough Boy
Nominations and Our 1st Festa
LA Hustle Life
The Missing Person
Will We See You Again?
Mission: Melting Sugar (Pt.1)
Mission: Melting Sugar (Pt.2)
I NEED U
First Place Winners
Let's Run, BTS!
Emergency Rap Recruit

We Made a Mistake

1.1K 52 1
By LazyLoli18

(Y/N) comes to visit the dorm to see how everyone's progress is going. "Guys, how's the songwriting going- huh? Where's Yunki?"

Jimin starts to speaks timidly toward the female, "Ah..."

The rest of the members fall silent and all look towards a certain room. The door to the studio room is firmly shut.

(Y/N) starts walking toward the front. "Yunki's in there? He should be out here with the rest of you..." (Y/N) brings her hand near the doorknob, only to be halted.

"No!!!" Seokjin quietly screams as everyone rushes to stop her from attempting to open the door. "You can't go on there. Don't even think about it..." he gestures an 'x' with his arms.

"What do you mean?"

"That room..." he comes closer to her side whispering in her ear. "That's the lair of the composing MACHINE, Yunki-bot. Beyond that door... Min Yunki doesn't exist." Seokjin starts changing his tone to a more dramatic and frightened tone. "Yunki-bot doesn't answer when you talk to him. Doesn't laugh when you tell him jokes. It's... eerie."

Hoseok walks up beside (Y/N), "He's such a perfectionist that he won't even share what he's working on until it's done. I'm DYING of curiosity!"

"Right? How does he expect us to write if he won't even give us a beat..." Namjun states as he frowns in desperation to hear the progress that's been made.

Taehyung starts speaking out his thoughts, "It's been THREE DAYS since he barricaded himself in there and told us to leave him alone."

(Y/N)'s face shows utter shock from what the others are telling her, "Three days? What about food?"

"Watch this." Seokjin heads to the kitchen and comes back with a dish of dumplings. He places the dish in front of the door and knocks. The door cracks open and Yunki's pale hand emerges to drag the plate into the room.

Bewilderment was written all over the (E/C) eyed girl's face as if she just witnessed something horrifying, "What did I just watch...?"

Jeongguk feeling concerned for his Hyung, "He needs to get some sun and eat more dumplings! This isn't healthy..."

"Don't worry, I'll handle this." (Y/N) steps forward the door, and soon feels a pair of arms embrace her from behind.

Looking behind, she sees Hoseok looking at her with a look of concern, "No!! Please don't do it, Manager. What if you don't return?"

She starts to giggle by his dramatic actions, "Don't worry, I'll be fine. And I'll return, I promise." She gently releases herself from Hoseok's hold.

"We'll be awaiting your return, we'll always remember you." Jeongguk puts his hand out in a dramatic pose.

(Y/N) doing the same, "I'll always remember you guys. If I don't return, please avenge me."

She knocks on the door to announce her presence before she walks into the room. Pitch black was everywhere from her first step inside, 'Wow... it's really dark in here...' It takes a while for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. Finally, she can make out Yunki. His head was resting between the equipment scattered across the desk. (Y/N) takes her hand and gently shakes his shoulder awake, "Yunki?"

Yunki raises his head slowly, his brows furrowed. "Manager, what are you doing here this late?"

"Late? It's noon, Yunki..." She pulls back the curtains and light floods the studio.

Yunki shies away from the sunlight like a vampire. "Ah... my eyes..."

(Y/N) takes a look at the laptop that was sitting in his desk, "Let's take a listen to what you've been working on. Is this it?"

As she reaches for the play button, Yunki's cold hand grabs her wrist. "No. The bridge isn't done yet."

"Y-Yunki. Your hands... they're cold." (Y/N) grasps both of Yunki's hands and starts rubbing and blowing on them to keep warm. Yunki gets startled by the female's sudden actions that his heart starts to beat rapidly. He starts feeling that same warm fuzz in his chest from when they first met and his face begins to heat up, feeling glad that the room was dark or else she would've seen his flustered state. "Yunki, please stop it. You have to take care of yourself. What if you get really sick?"

Yunki snaps out of his flushed state, "I don't care if I get sick... but I'm not gonna phone this in."

"Well, as much as I hate that you're doing this to yourself, thank you."

"For what?" Yunki's eyebrow raises up.

"For working so hard, I really do appreciate it." (Y/N)'s dimples show off in her sweet smile.

Yunki's face flushes again, "It was my choice to do this. It's okay for me to suffer for my art. What you said helps, though."

"Well, just please from now on, take care of yourself a little more. I don't want to see you suffer to much okay?"

"Don't worry about me, Manager. I'll do okay."

"That's going to be hard for me, because I'm always gonna worry about you, Yunki."

"Come on, stop that."

(Y/N) giggles at Yunki's sudden shyness, and gives him a tight but gentle embrace. It startles him making his face heat up more than usual as he awkwardly brings his hands up to her back.

"I'll leave you be for now, be safe Yunki, okay?"

"Sure, why not?"

(Y/N) leaves a tired-looking Yunki in the studio. 'How can I help Yunki? Ah! I should ask Namjun for help. He's sensitive and insightful... He might be able to break through.'

*The next day*

(Y/N) decides to meet up with Namjun at the cafe for a one-on-one.

"Ugh..." Namjun groans out, this face not looking well at all.

"Namjun, I wanted to meet with you because Yunki seems like he's having a hard time..." (Y/N) looks at Namjun with a pleading look.

"Hm, this doesn't work. This one's no good, either." Namjun mutters silently as he seems so concentrated on something else besides the situation with Yunki.

(Y/N) starts poking in one of his dimples. Which startles the guy causing him to flush a bit, "Uhhh, w-what are you doing? Namjun, are you listening? You're muttering to yourself..."

"Uh yeah sure. Jeez, this subject's too obvious..." Namjun starts writing down something on a piece of paper.

"What are you writing?" (Y/N) prys the notebook out of his hands and haves a look- the page is full of half-written lyrics.

"It's for our debut song, Yunki hyung's creating the beat and I'm supposed to come up with a theme... but he's not letting me hear anything. I'm going out of my mind." Namjun snatches the notebook back and leaves.

(Y/N) looks back on Namjun's figure walking away, and starts to stress a little, 'This song has everyone on edge.'

*That night*

Yunki is fast asleep when someone knocks very carefully on the door of the room.

"Yunki hyung, are you sleeping?" The voice whispers in hopes of not disturbing his slumber. But there was no response from Yunki, who's passed out after pulling quite a few all-nighters.

"Ugh, I can't believe Seokjin hyung. Why do I have to pick up all the dishes?" The owner of the voice, Hoseok, groans in annoyance. "I really don't want to mess with Yunki hyung when he's working..."

Another voice whispers out, "He's really asleep, right?"

The voice startles Hoseok he nearly jumps off the ground, "Ah, what the?! Where'd you come from, Kim Namjun?"

Namjun covers Hoseok's with his palm, still whispering, "Shh! You're going to wake him up. I followed you in so I can sneak a listen."

"Are you crazy? If he finds out, you're toast-"

"Aren't you curious, too?"

Hoseok's eyes widen, "T-That's..."

Namjun and Hoseok tiptoe towards Yunki's monitor. Namjun eyes peer over the screen, "It looks like the rough cut is pretty much done! Press play, hurry."

Hoseok begins to cower beside him, "Wait. Do you think we should be doing this? Namjun, I'm scared..."

"Listening to it won't hurt anyone. Besides, we need to know what it sounds like to write something for it."

"Well...you're right. Let's check it out and then get out of here!"

The two check to see if Yunki's still asleep before raising a set of headphones between their heads. They press play.

Namjun listens in admiration, "Oh... Oh! He's pretty good!"

Hoseok begins dancing a little to the beat, 🎵Ho ho!🎶

Namjun reaches his hand out to press repeat as the two bounce along to the beat. But all of a sudden, they froze stiff at their spots. "Wha... wha... what happened?! Did I click the wrong thing?!"

"What'd you do Kim Namjun?! Did you break it?!"

A low, cold voice rings out, putting the two boys to shake in utter terror, "What are you guys doing?"
.
.
.
Namjun and Hoseok sweatdrops as they slowly and shakily turn to see a cold glaring Yunki awake and staring at the monitor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 643 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
1.4K 205 19
This book is all over the place but read of you want You were going to a concert of the Amazing Korean boy band BTS,suddenly you friend cancelled and...
4.9K 188 6
...๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”...? ใ€Žโ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐•ฃ๐•• ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ใ€
780 13 47
[Completed] can you imagine yourself been all alone with nobody around you to help you? Nobody you can trust, even yourself? what would you do if you...