HIS SHADES OF LIFE

By SSAYEDWRITER786

"please give me divorce, please I have enough pain through this marriage please I beg you...give me divorce."... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS INFO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - part 1
Chapter 6 - part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
♡Wedding Invitation♡
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Part 1
Chapter 28 - Part 2
Chapter 28 - Part 3
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
Ramzan Mubarak 🥀
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 - Part 1
Chapter 64 - part 2
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Thank Note💜
Q & A
Epilogue

Chapter 52

2.6K 96 18
By SSAYEDWRITER786

The war..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

My prophet Mohammed (PBUH) asked his companions,
What is the strongest practice of Islam?
The companions said, "Prayer."
Prophet replied,"No!"
The Companions said, "Jihad."
Prophet replied,"No!"
The Companions said, "Fast."
Prophet replied,"No!"
The Companions said, "Haj."
Prophet replied,"No!"
The companions said, "Ya Rasulullah, then you tell us."
Prophet replied,"Islam's strongest practice is..Love.. Love..Love."
_____________________________________________________

Third person's POV :-

"Uh.. Did you take everything in the car?" Abu daud asked Moiz.

"Ji lala, everything is ready. You should get ready." Moiz said, Abu daud nodded.

He walked up to his room while skipping some steps, happiness is overflowing in his heart. The smile isn't vanishing, even he tried to. Yesterday he told Shahnoor that he would come to her house for the marriage proposal as he doesn't want to waste anymore time and now he is freaking out, the feelings of him were over the top of the moon. He took a quick shower than wearing his bathrobe, he walked into the wardrobe.

~Flashback~

"So, what should I wear tomorrow?" Abu daud asked shahnoor yesterday when they met in the evening.

"Whatever you wish." Shahnoor said.

"Come on noor, you aren't helping. Okay, tell me what's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Navy blue." She replied, licking on the mango ice-cream he bought her.

"Okay, than I'll wear navy blue." He said with a huge smile, she nodded still busy focusing on her ice-cream.

"Are you going to eat that alone?" Abu daud asked her, she stopped and looked at him.

"You should buy one for yourself, I told you. Now don't look at mine." She said in a childish way, making him chuckle.

"But after our marriage, you have to share everything with me." Abu daud said, her brows furrowed.

"What do I need to share? My ice-cream?" She asked out of her naivety.

"Just not that, everything you have to share. Your food, your days, your time, and your love." He said with a naughty smirk, her cheeks heat up as she turned her back on him.

~End of flashback~

Abu daud chuckled remembering last night. He wondered what will she wear today? Maybe the same color as him. His veined and light hairy hand wandered through his suits.

"Navy blue~navy blue.. Navy, here it is." He mumbled and took out the navy blue suit.

Changing into the suit, he look at his reflection while buttoning his cuffs. Something he saw today in the mirror is different, his right hand reach out to his reflection as he check out his happiness.

"What changed you abu daud?" He said looking in the mirror.

Her beautiful figure reflected like an illusion behind him in the mirror. At first he became confuse than his smile widen.

"How am I looking noor? You like it?" He asked looking at her reflection, she nodded with a timid gesture.

She is looking as beautiful as ever, just like to his thinking. She is wearing dark purple salwar - suit with her beautiful dark hair split into equal side, open and spread behind her back. Light makeup which she always wear and those bow shaped lips.

"You are so beautiful noor.." He whispered looking at her, she laughed lightly hitting the strings of his heart.

"You'll be death of me." Abu daud said shakiness his head slowly.

He turned around and his smile faded as he saw the empty room. He chuckle on the thought of him being madly in love with his noor. A knock on his bedroom door disturbed his lovely thoughts. Moiz came in with a smile on his face.

"Mashallah, lala you are looking really good." Moiz commented, Abu daud's hand grazed over his suit jacket with a smile dancing on his lips.

"This is my noor's favorite color." He said.

"She has really different taste." Moiz said, Abu daud nodded.

"Is everything ready? Yesterday I told noor that I'll be there at 1pm in the afternoon." Abu daud said.

"Yes Lala, everything's ready. We should head out now." Moiz said, abu daud nodded.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After Abu Daud reached at his destination, he walked out of the car with an intention of turning his life into a whole new and simple one. From this point onwards, he wanted to live like a normal person. He doesn't want to commit anymore sins, he doesn't want to live in that dirt anymore but did he knew that there is always a punishment for the sinful deeds we do?

Taking a deep breath, he walked towards the porch of the house. Red devil's members already left after the nikah is accepted. Abu daud rang the doorbell but no one answered, he rang again still no answer.

"What happened? Is no one home?" Moiz asked looking at abu daud.

"How can it be possible? I told noor that I'll come today." Abu daud said and licked his lips while thinking.

He is about to ring again but the door opened, revealing a tired and dull face Abdullah. Abu daud smile at him and greeted him.

"Assalamu alaikum Abdullah." Abu daud said.

"Walaikum assalam, what are you doing here?" Abdullah asked in monotone.

"Umm.. Didn't noor told you that I will come today?" Abu daud asked with a hint of nervousness.

"Sh-"

"Is it my shahno Abdullah!" Mrs. Rukhsar came from behind and asked in a rough voice.

Abu daud's eyebrows arched together in confusion, he thought shahnoor told her family about his arrival but maybe she didn't.

"Umm.. Is noor not at home?" He asked looking at Abdullah.

"No, she isn't here." Abdullah said with a light tone as he look down.

"Humair?" Mrs. Rukhsar said looking at abu daud, he smile at her.

"Assalamu alaikum aunty, where is noor? Didn't she told you that I'll be coming here?" Abi daud asked.

"No, she didn't told me or perhaps she was about to tell me but Shahzaib didn't let her." Mrs. Rukhsar said putting her right palm on her chest as she felt sad.

"What do you mean by that? Where is she?" Abu daud asked getting worried and confused.

"Last night Shahzaib took her away from us and she is still with him but we don't know where she is." Abdullah said holding on his wounded leg as it started aching due to standing.

"What happened to your leg?" Abu daud asked.

"Shahzaib shot my son, he took my daughter away. Ya Allah, where will I find her?" Mrs. Rukhsar said in a worried tone.

"Aunty, please tell me everything clearly." Abu daud said.

Than Abdullah told him everything, Abu daud's jaw clenched as anger boiled up in his mind.

"HOW DARE HE? F*C-" Abu daud shouted and is about to curse but moiz stopped him by putting his right hand on Abu daud's shoulder.

"Lala, we'll find her." Moiz said.

"Can you really find her?" Mrs. Rukhsar asked looking at them.

"Yes miss, we'll find her don't worry." Moiz said to her with a reassuring look.

"Please, do it quick. I can't keep calm and I am having very bad feelings about her." Mrs. Rukhsar said.

"Don't worry aunty, I'll bring noor back." Abu daud said and left without uttering any second word while moiz trail behind.

Abu daud got all frustrated, he was so happy until this morning but now it felt like a bricks upon bricks were falling on him. He slammed his hand on the car repeatedly.

"Lala, calm down." Moiz said, Abu daud took a deep breath and turned around as he rested his back on the car.

"Doing this will not make everything as it was." Moiz said to abu daud.

"THAN YOU TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" Abu daud shouted.

"Call him lala." Moiz said.

"Right!" Abu daud said and took out his phone.

He dialed Shahzaib's number but Shahzaib didn't answered his call. He dialed again but no answer.
On the other hand, Shahnoor just got back conscious as she fainted because of hunger. Shahzaib made her sit up on the hospital bed, stroking back her strands which are falling her pale face.

"Doctor said you got unconscious cause of hunger, you should have eaten when Zachary bought you food." Shahzaib said looking at her but she refused to meet his gaze.

"How can I? When my family haven't eaten yet." Shahnoor said in a slow voice.

"They'll ea-"

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Shahzaib got cut off in the mid cause of the incoming call for the 3rd time. He irritatingly took out his phone and look at the caller id, Abu daud? He thought why did he called him at this time. He answered the call.

"Assalamu alaikum, what do you want?" Shahzaib asked in irritation.

"DAMN YOU SHAHZAIB AHMED MIRZA! WHERE IS MY NOOR?!" Abu daud shouted, clutching on his phone tightly.

Shahzaib's brows arched together in confusion. He didn't knew who abu daud is referring to.

"Noor?" Shahzaib asked, Shahnoor shot up her face in Shahzaib's direction at the mention of her name.

She got self-conscious in no seconds, the fear of Shahzaib getting known about her and Abu daud's relation got her body stiffened.

"YES NOOR! MY NOOR! WHERE IS SHE?!" Abu daud asked, loosing his sense of thinking straight anymore.

"Don't waste my time abu daud, stop with this dirty game of yours." Shahzaib said, scrunched his nose up.

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS PLAYING DIRTY GAME HERE! I AM TALKING ABOUT SHAHNOOR! WHERE IS SHE?!" Abu daud shouted again while motioning his index finger in the air.

Shahzaib's hand fisted in anger, first when abu daud mentioned Shahnoor's name for his liking he thought that he is just using it to trigger his anger but now that he mentioned it again in such manner, Shahzaib felt like punching his face with such force that he won't be able to get conscious for years.

"How dare you?" Shahzaib said on low warning tone.

By this moment, Shahnoor's heartbeat were faster like an unstoppable drums. She felt the moisten between her palms and sweats covering her forehead. Shahzaib's blue ocean eyes met her green shrivel one like a cold stone.

"How dare I? SHE BELONGS TO M-"

"NO!" Shahzaib barked in between before Abu daud can complete his sentence, making shahnoor flinched at his voice.

"SHE IS MINE! SHE BELONGS TO NO ONE BUT ME! I HAVE ALL RIGHT OVER! HER EACH AND EVERY EXISTENCE BELONGS TO ME!" Shahzaib shouted his authority over his spouse to Abu daud.

"DISGUSTING MAN! SHE IS YOUR SISTER-IN-LAW! HOW CAN YOU REFER HER LIKE THAT!?!" Abu daud shouted.

"Listen carefully abu daud," Shahzaib said looking in shahnoor's scared gaze while he hold the phone tightly.

"Shahnoor is my wife now, I give no right to anyone to look at my wife. So, don't you dare to even think about her." Shahzaib said piercing his steel cold gaze in shahnoor's shivering one.

Shahnoor's heart skipped a beat when the person in front of her, refer her as 'His wife'. She lowered down her eyes as she couldn't stand his heating ones.
While Abu daud felt like someone stabbed his heart with icy cold knife, his body felt numb and cold at the same time. The hold on the phone got loosen a little and he felt like the ground has shifted below his feet.

"Wh-what did you said?" Abu daud asked in disbelief.

"We. are. married and you. Don't. Dare. To. Look. At my. Wife!" Shahzaib said, pointing each word.

"You.. You are lying, right?" Abu daud asked in disbelief.

"Why would I? And seriously I don't give a damn care on proving you that we are married, so Allah hafiz." Shahzaib said and cut the call.

Abu daud's hand fall on his side, he stumbled back as moiz hold him by his shoulder. The colors of his face, drained like a river with no color.

"What happened lala?" Moiz asked.

Abu daud's eyes shriveled as he look around, his heart felt like someone is putting a great amount of pressure on it.

"Take me back Moiz." Abu daud whispered, Moiz nodded with concerned.

He helped abu daud getting in the car and settle in driver's seat. After some time, they reach home and moiz helped him towards his room. Removing his coat, Abu daud settle in front of the mini bar in his room.

'How long it has been since I had drink?' Abu daud thought looking at the bottle of vodka and champaign of his liking.

But it all became distasteful for him, since the only taste he want is of love and that too from his noor. Does he ask for too much? No, right? He just ask for love, everyone has right over it.

"Lala, tell me what happened?" Moiz asked looking at the helpless form of abu daud.

He never witnessed Abu daud's such condition, he always look at his happy form. Although, the happiness wasn't real but he was living it right. Abu daud chuckled looking at the untouched glass of champagne.

"This is my punishment moiz, this is for my deeds. I have snatched many daughters, sisters from their loved ones, so in return Allah snatched my love from me." Abu daud said as tears bream in his eyes.

"Allah will forgive you lala, trust him." Moiz said.

"That's the problem, even today My heart isn't blaming him for doing this to me. Moiz.. My noor made my iman(faith) stronger this much that I haven't felt any anger towards her." Abu daud said shifting the glass of champagne at the edge of the table.

"Lala, don't torture yourself." Moiz said.

"I am feeling like.. I have to commit one more sin, after that Allah can punish me all he want." He look up at the ceiling and pinch his throat lightly in promising way.

"I promise Allah I won't complaint than." He said with a smile while a tear fall down the side of his eyes and the glass broke into many pieces by falling down just like his heart.

Shahnoor's POV :-

"I can walk." I said, whispering.

"No need when I am taking you." Shahzaib bha-, uhh! What should I even call him now? This is so awkward.

Everyone is staring at us as he picked me in bridal style. After taking some rest at the hospital, Dr. Amelia told me that I can go home. She too felt awkward when she got to know that we are umm.. Married now. Well, I don't believe it too. Than after changing into simple salwar - kameez he bought for me, he made me eat italian pasta with shrimps and a whole glass of milk with his own hands cause I don't have any energy left in me. Although, it was awkward as well and it became more awkward when he ate with the same fork as mine. First he would give me a bite of it than he ate. All while I didn't look up at him but he stared at me while doing things like pushing back the strands behind my ear, clear my lips when I got some sauce on them, threatening me to drink the whole glass of milk just like a father. I felt more like a daughter than wife, isn't it what I felt from the very start of our relationship.

After he filled my discharge form, he hold me in his arms concerned about me if I would fall down. The nurses smiled at such gesture while some whispered. I am feeling really embarrassed right now, this is the first time someone actually hold me in their arms like this and especially if I focus on the thought that this person is my husband.

As we came out of the hospital and towards the parking lot, I saw two bodyguards with Akib and firoz standing near the cars. I felt uneasy in front of them.

"Please put me down, everyone is here." I said in low voice.

"They already know that we are married, so what's embarrassing?" He said.

"You won't understand, please put me down. I can walk." I said.

"No." The only reply I got from him. I sighed in defeat.

As we came near the car, everyone greeted him. He just nodded at them than put me down and open the car's door for me. As I settled in, he closed the door and came to the other side of the car and settled in next to me. A guard, who I have no idea of settle in driver's seat while akib sat on the passenger one.

'Ya Allah, this is getting more awkward and frustrating.' I thought looking out of the window.

"What about the sweepers akib?" He asked in his deep voice looking at akib while furrowing his brows with a serious look.

"I told saud to look at the matter bhai as soon as I got to know about this situation. I'll call him after dropping you home than I'll let you know." Akib said turning behind.

"Okay." He replied.

"Bhai, you okay?" Akib asked with an hint of concern, I look at him.

He thought for a while than nodded with a heavy sigh. Resting back on the seat, he closed his eyes. Akib didn't utter a word after that and turn in front. The thing that is concerning me is that he didn't ask a bit about mine and daud's relation even after talking to him.

"Aap.. Thik hai? (You.. Okay?)" I asked, whispering.

He open his eyes, a tear rolled down to his side making my heart drop at the moment. He is in pain? Of course he is, whatever he did is wrong but he is helpless. I won't blame him for the doings of my sister. Slowly my right hand reach to his face, afraid of his anger I wipe the tear from his side. He didn't move a inch but kept looking at the ceiling of the car.

"Akib, pull the shield down." He ordered with a heavy breath.

I look in the front mirror of the car, where akib's gaze locked with mine for a second than I look away. Akib leaned forward and click on some random button than a black glass fall down slowly between us, separating the front seats from back ones.

"You can remove your veil now." He said.

I look at him and removed my veil. Putting it on the seat, I look again at him. He too kept looking at me, but I didn't knew what to say further. There once was a time when I can't stop myself from talking nonstop in front of him and now, I don't even know how to start a conversation.

"I am not okay, how about you?" He said, I look down as tears pooled my eyes.

"I..am not.. Okay as well." I said.

"What's bothering you?" He asked.

"My family, my sister, my friend, our..marriage and.." I said and looked down.

"And?" He asked.

"You." I said and looked up at him.

He cupped my face with his left hand as he wiped my tears. I didn't know what's happening to me but his touch is different, So different from every time. I leaned in his touch until we were really close.

"Don't worry about me. This is nothing new, everyone left me and the one who is with me are only here for money." He said in a husky tone.

I put my head on his chest, where I can listen to his uncontrollable heartbeats. Closing my eyes, the only thought came in my mind is,

'I will be always with you, no matter what. I'll make you turn into a good man, after all that's what Allah has given me as a duty of a wife. I won't leave you like my sister did, no matter how much tests you make me go through.'
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings)." We said together and completed our salah.

It's a duty of newly wed couple to perform two rakats after their nikah to ask Allah's mercy and help in building up their relationship beautiful with love. Although, he didn't had any plans of us praying together but it was my dream to pray with my husband one day. No matter how we got married but we are married now and this is the very first step from my side to build up this marriage.

"You can ask duaa now or if you are not feeling okay than go get some rest, I'll ask duaa on your behalf." He said.

"I'll seat here until you complete your duaa." I said looking down.

He kept silent for sometime than said okay. He started while forwarding his hand to make duaa with closed eyes.

At first he recited some verses from quran, than he started asking Allah with low voice and in arabic. Only if I had known its meaning, it would be so much better.

My eyes never left him, the way his muscular figure seating down with shoulders hang a little as if he is tired. His large hands spread in front of our lord, the same hands which committed many sins. But he looks so in pain that I can't bring myself to hate him. No one chooses to be bad but situation or people makes them, just like daud. I wonder what he is up to after knowing about my marriage.

'Ya Allah, please make him understand and be with him.' I silently prayed.

"Baccha," He called me, making my heart jump suddenly.

"Huh?" I asked looking at him.

Why does even the word 'baccha' sounded so beautiful now? Why does his gaze feel so different now? What's so different about us now? I remember when we reach at 'Nooré-chashem-am' , How everyone reacted, especially jameela aunty and her daughter rania. They were looking at me with disgust and they even accused me that I had my eyes on my own brother-in-law, at which he got super angry. But I didn't let him say any further cause I don't want him to ruin his relations. Than we came up, I took shower and so did he.

"Come here." he said.

I move closer to him, he closed the quran and turned towards me. He removed the pin from my hijab than push my hijab a little back, he blew the surahs he recited in my right ear than left one and on my face. He kissed my forehead than planted feathery kisses on my eyes.

"Now go to sleep, or else you'll make yourself more sick." He said in a deep voice.

"What.. About you? Aren't you going to take rest?" I asked looking at his chest, not strong enough to lock our gaze.

"I have works to complete." He said.

"Ummm.. Where..should I sleep?" I asked, not knowing where to actually rest cause I can't sleep in the same room as farah and he lived.

"What do you mean by that? My room is yours as well, go sleep there." He said with a frown on his face.

I nodded and got up. After coming in his room, I directly walk towards the bed. I never noticed the details of this room before, why would I though? But now that I look at it, its really beautiful with the huge round bed and small stairs, the love seat near the window and most attractive balcony with four pillars attached to it. But this all belongs to my sister and him. What should I do? I can't bring myself to even sit on this bed, whenever I came here to meet farah, I would sit on the sofa not on bed.

"THAN LET IT BE ABU DAUD!" I jumped on his high pitched tone.

Third person's POV :-

Shahzaib got a call from Abu daud for threatening him to give back his noor. Surely they were from the backgrounds of zero "giving up" challenges and this time its about love. Shahzaib is already frustrated and now Abu daud is putting oil in the fire within him. Shahnoor look at him, bewildered as Shahzaib came in the room.

"You wait and watch, nothing.. Nothing can make my noor get away from me." Abu daud threatened.

"That will be done when you'll be alive to do so." Shahzaib said looking at a distance with anger visible on his appearance.

"We will see, come on in. I am waiting Shahzaib Ahmed Mirza." Abu daud said in low grief tone.

"Than a war it is abu daud.." Shahzaib said, making Shahnoor's heart drop.

'They gonna fight? Because of me?' Shahnoor felt guilty of ruining their friendship but she wasn't aware that they were never had been friends.

Shahzaib cut the call and dialed firoz's number. After giving him some instructions like getting the weapons and arms ready along with the jet, he ended the call. He walked towards the bed and bent down, removing something shiny under the pillow making shahnoor afraid of it. It's a gun, his personal favorite one. He open the side table drawer and took out some bullets and loaded his gun.

"Wh-where are you going?" Shahnoor asked him with fear making goosebumps on her body.

"To kill.. That lover of your's." Shahzaib said, disgusted.

"Pl-please don't ssay su-such thing." shahnoor said, feeling disturbed by his accusation all the time.

"Get use to it cause we have to go really far with this relation." Shahzaib said looking at her with an intention she couldn't define.

With that warning he went towards the walk in closet and changed into his business attire. He came back in the room while wear the black leather gloves on his both hands. Shahnoor is beyond any words, she is afraid if she would say anything he'll kill her.

He walked towards the love seat and settled down with his left leg crossed over his right one. Dominance? Of course it is making its aura around the Shahzaib Ahmed Mirza. From his pocket, he took out a packet of expensive cigars and lit one of it. He is waiting for firoz's call to let him know everything's ready. His eyes didn't met with Shahnoor's, maybe he didn't want to take out his anger on her. But he could feel her trembling short breath, the only sound visible to his ear.

The silence of the room is what make it harder for shahnoor to express anything further. The smoke of the cigar isn't helping either but she can't tell him to throw it cause they don't share the same relation now. The thing is Shahzaib is ignoring her like she doesn't exist, he talks only when some religious work has to be done. She too finds it better to not to talk with him continuously other than important chat.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Shahzaib's phone started ringing, he took the phone from the table. It's firoz, so he quickly answered it.

"Assalamu alaikum bhai." Firoz said.

"Walaikum assalam, is everything ready?" Shahzaib asked in his dominating voice.

"Yes bhai, I, akib along with Zachary are waiting for you at the entrance." Firoz said.

"Okay, I am coming." Shahzaib said and hung up.

Shahzaib wore a leather jacket over the suit as he throw the cigar in the bin. He walked towards the wardrobe and came out with a black bag hanging on his right shoulder. Shahnoor wonder what's in it? Maybe weapons. He is about to exit the room when she quickly walk down the bed area and called him.

"Suney! (Listen)" She said with hint of shyness.

He turn around with an irritating posture, asking her what she wants now.

"Wait please.." She said and walked in front of him.

She looked up at him, as his tall height towering over her. Although, she is perfect with her height yet he is kind of really tall and muscular. In this world Allah has made many relation but the most beautiful one is a relation of a husband and wife. No matter how they look or behave but there is a feeling that born within them for each other and that feeling is called care.

Shahnoor is afraid but deep down she cares for him, from the very start both of them couldn't figure out what kind of relation Allah has made between them. They fight, they accuse, they hate each other yet they care for each other and find each other in the time of loneliness and difficulties. With her trembling form, Shahnoor covered her head with the dupatta and recited some surahs which she remember from quran. Than she motioned him to bent a little, to her surprise he didn't argue but obeyed and bent his face a little down. She blew the surahs on his both ears, on face and over his chest.

'Ya Allah, you have chosen him for me and I won't disobey your decision. I accept him in every way possible, please give me some strength and patience with him. Ya rab, please protect my husband from the eyes and hands of the evil as for you alone know how much I care for him.' Shahnoor prayed in her heart.

"Ameen." She whispered.

"If you had care for me so much than you wouldn't let farah ran away like that." He taunted her, with neutral face and walked away making her agonies much worst.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Lala, we should head out now." Moiz said to Abu daud.

Abu daud nodded while keeping his guns ready behind his back. After wearing his coat, he walked out of the mansion when his phone started ringing, indicating the incoming call from an unknown number. He answered the call.

"Hello." Abu daud said walking towards the car.

"Ass-assalamu al-alaikum." Shahnoor said in low voice.

After Shahzaib left, she decided to talk to abu daud. Using the room's landline, she dialed his number. When abu daud heard her melodic voice, he halted in his track and closed his eyes.

"Daud.." Shahnoor called him, making his heart beats hundred times faster.

"Noor.." He whispered her name, feeling her just around him.

"Da-ud I.. I..am sorry.." She said while crying.

"No noor, don't be and I am coming to take you but before that I have to do a work." He said with hatred at the end of the sentence.

"No.. Please daud.. Do-don't do it." Shahnoor pleaded, abu daud frown.

"What do you mean?" He asked her.

"I.. I know whe-where you are going bu-but plea-please do not harm him." Shahnoor requested.

"You are telling me to leave him, He took you away from me! How can you say it?!" Abu daud asked in disbelief.

"He is helpless daud, don't harm him. You haven't witnessed his pain yet but I did, that's why I request do not harm him." Shahnoor said with heavy tone.

"And what about my pain?" Abu daud asked with sadness.

"No-nothing is done by our choices daud, believe in Allah. You are not alone yet, I am still with you as a friend. Please daud do not harm him, it's a request from your friend. For the sake of your love, please." Shahnoor pleaded, making Abu daud's eyes glossy with tears.

"It really is a punishment for my deeds." He whispered looking at a distance.

"No daud, don't think like that. Everything that is written in our fate will happen, I wasn't in your fate daud but his. Please don't hate me for this but let me take care of him." Shahnoor said with sadness laced in her voice.

"No no noor, don't think like that. How can I hate you? You stay here," Abu daud said placing his hand on his chest.

"In my heart, no one can ever remove you. You are only girl in my life that made me feel love, the girl that I see with respect and love. How can I bring myself to hate you? Even I don't have control over me anymore, my everything belongs to you noor. You just... May Allah keep you happy always, I am still with you as your friend but I can't promise the safety of  Shahzaib Ahmed Mirza." He said with so much pain, making shahnoor whimper in grief.

"Da-daud..plea-please.." She said between her sobs.

"You just.. Pray for the safety of your loved one cause we don't know who will be able to return." Abu daud said and cut the call.

Shahnoor sat down slowly near the balcony, clutching the phone on her lap while tears flowed down continuously. Taking a deep breath, she look up at the heavens.

"Wh-what have yyou do-done farah?" She said.

"Ya Allah, I-I re-request you to ke-keep them both safe. Ple-please take t-them in yo-your protection, protect them from evil. Ameen." Shahnoor prayed.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.5K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
299K 4.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.7M 56.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
349K 19.1K 72
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...