Long Past Down [ON HOLD]

Von Min_Yoongi_my_cat

Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. : They both did anything they could, to b... Mehr

Prologue
🎐Chapter 1🎐
🎐Chapter 2🎐
🎐Chapter 3🎐

~Introduction~

19 5 0
Von Min_Yoongi_my_cat

This is a fanfiction related to romance. Everything here is a fiction created by our imagination please do not copy our work plagiarism is a crime.

This story is a work of collaboration by me and   . This book will be available on her acc too, with the title 'Destiny Drama'. Please do check out the book there. It has the same plot but the content might be diff.

We hope you enjoy this book make sure to vote and comment.

!!!!!Warning!!!!! : This story contains mature content if you are uncomfortable please leave and don't show any kind of hate towards our work.

~ Characters ~

● Kim Tae Hyung
● 25 years old

● Park Ji Yeong 
● Actress
● 25 years old

● Kim Ji Hoon
●Stepbrother of Taehyung
●25 years old

● Lee Sa Rang
●26 years old

● Kang Se Ra
●Actress
●24 years old

● Mr and Mrs Park
● Parents fo JiYeong
● Run a successful business 

● Mr and Mrs Kim
● Parents of JiHoon
● Step family of TaeHyung
● Run a business. Shareholders of Mr and Mrs Park

We hope you all like this story this was the introduction please make sure to vote and comment.

*The photos above do not belong to me. Credit to their real owners*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

74.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
793K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...