shameless gif series

emmyrossumplsmarryme द्वारा

shameless gif series read the first chapter for info of this book 👌😔 अधिक

a/n ✨
fiona
carl
lip
mickey
carl
fiona
carl
lip
kevin
carl
Ian
kevin
carl
fiona
carl
shelia
lip
carl
mandy
carl
mickey
ian
kevin
ian
ian & mandy
gallaghers
carl
kevin
carl
liam
carl
Veronica
carl
carl
carl
testing-
fiona
testing
ian
carl
kevin
mickey
carl
carl
mickey
fiona
a/n: uM

fiona

8.5K 123 0
emmyrossumplsmarryme द्वारा

"why weren't you here last night?" Fiona asks. "I wasn't feeling well." I lied. "that's bullshit." Fiona says. Damn it. My parents were in town last night and they want to meet Fiona. What they don't know is that she's a girl. My parents are so extremely homophobic and  I'm scared what they might say. "fine! My parents are in town." I say giving up. she gulps. "you still haven't told them?" Fiona asks. "no." I say, "am I not enough for you?" Fiona asks upset. "What!? No! Fiona they're homophobic and I'm scared that they're gonna say a bunch of horrible shit about us! Of course you're enough for me, more than enough, and I care about your feelings enough to make sure you're ok." I say all at once. Fiona sighs, "have you seen my family, the Neighbourhood I live in, whatever they say won't even effect me y/n." Fiona says. "ok." I say. "tell them." Fiona says. I nodd. "together." Fiona softly smiles. i pull her into a kiss.
"I love you." ,  "I love you too."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

70.4K 1.2K 19
Just a bunch of David Mazouz GIF's!
10.8K 291 11
Y/n moves in with your new family, including your new step-sister Heather Hills. What happens when you uncontrollably fall for Heather's boyfriend, b...
7K 75 8
I'm obsessed with Xavier and there's not enough stories about him so I decided to write my own also the one-shots have nothing to do with the plot of...
132K 1.6K 10
imagines based of the characters of ahs !! requests are closed :/