TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS *CLOS...

Von courtnqys

Welcome Back to another season of Total drama! This season brings more drama, more secrets, and more relation... Mehr

Episode One: Oh Captain, My Captain Part 1
Episode One: Oh Captain, My Captain Part 2
TOTAL DRAMA REUNION?!?!?
Episode Two: Truth Or Shock!
Episode Three: Karaoke Wars
Episode Four: Kart Racers and Heart Breakers
Episode Five: Hide and Seek
Episode Six: Total Drama Trivia
Episode Seven: Murder Mystery
Episode Eight: Dodgebrawl : The Sequel
Episode Nine: Swimming With The Fishes
Playa De Losers
Episode Ten: Escape The Night
Episode Eleven: Cooking Madness
Episode Twelve: The Missing Princess
Playa De Losers
Episode Fourteen: Wipeout
Episode Fifteen: Fight Night
Episode Sixteen: Come Die With Us
Episode Seventeen: Come Die With Us Part 2
Episode Eighteen: Come Die With Us Part 3
Episode Seventeen: Dance For Your Life Part 1

Episode Thirteen: Zombie Hunters

669 11 20
Von courtnqys

Chris: LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS! The remaining campers had to search for a missing camper.
*shows clip from last episode*
*theme song plays*

(the boys cabin)

Duncan: We have to do something about Scott, dude.

Alejandro: Like what? We've been trying to kick his ass off for weeks but somehow he's still here.

*Duncan then stops pacing back and forth and turns to Alejandro with a smirk*

Duncan: We start playing the hard way.

*Scott enters the cabin with a sinful smirk on his face*

Scott: Hate to break it to you scumbags, but there's only six of us left. And it's obvious i'm gonna win so you probably better back out now.

Duncan: Fuck you.

Scott: oh I'd LOVE to fuck Courtney. 

*Scott says which gets Duncan Fuming with anger*

Alejandro: oh my-

~Confessionals: Duncan~

~WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY?~

Duncan: YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, FARM BOY.

*Duncan says while grabbing Scott by the shirt and raising his fist to punch him, just to be interrupted by Chris*

Chris: CAMPERS, MEET AT THE DOCKS IN 2 MINUTES!!!

*Duncan than sets his eyes back on Scott, letting his shirt go causing Scott to fall to the ground.*

Duncan: Listen here, farm boy. If you lay one fucking finger on Courtney, you're fucking dead got it?

Scott: I won't make any promises.

Duncan: Oh you are SO lucky that Mclean' called us to the docks because if he didn't, you wouldn't even be fucking alive right now.

Scott: You really think i'm scared of you?

*Duncan gets up, walks towards the door and looks back at scott*

Duncan: you're a fucking coward, farm boy.

(meanwhile at the docks)

*The female campers were sitting on the sand, waiting for the male campers to come. Then
Courtney spots Duncan*

Courtney: Hey Dunc-

*Courtney was cut off by Duncan smashing his lips to hers, and cupping her cheeks*

Heather: Can you guys, like get a room? 

*Heather glares at them with a disgusting face, while Courtney rolled her eyes, she looked back at Duncan with a confused smile*

Courtney: What was that for?

Duncan: Just felt like it, princess.

*Duncan turns around and spots Scott glaring him down with his arms crossed. Duncan Then laughs under his breath. He thought that making out with Courtney in front of him would ruin his A game*

~Confessionals: Scott~

~If Duncan thinks he could take Courtney away from me, he's dead wrong. You hear that, juvie? COURTNEY WILL BE MINE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER~

Chris: good to see you, campers.

Gwen: you mean prisoners?

*Chris tugs his finger nails into his hips and glares down Gwen*

Chris: Anyways, todays challenge will be a tricky one. I hope you guys are ready to fight in a zombie apocalypse!

~Confessionals: Heather~

~The zombie what now? Chris must be out of his damn mind if he thinks that i'm risking getting fake zombie guts on my red chanel crop top~

Heather: oh hell no, I back out of this challenge.

Chris: Don't worry heather! Their just my team covered in fake blood. Also, If you back out you automatically get eliminated, heather.

Heather: fuck you Chris.

*heather says and sits back down next to gwen*

Chris: so campers, here are your weapons.

*Chris points to a bag full of paintball guns, dart guns and leech shooters (which shoots out leeches)*

Chris: you have 2 minutes to pick out your weapon, then make your way to Boney Island to start your challenge.

(meanwhile in the woods)

Gwen: does anyone know where we are?

Scott: on a trail to boney island, darling.

Gwen: call me darling again and i'll stab your eyes out in your sleep.

*Gwen yells at scott with an angry face with her finger pointed up to his face*

Scott: OOH so scary...give me a fucking break.

Courtney: Guy's, I think we're here.

*Courtney points at the cave with the huge skull on top of it. The remaining six campers start heading towards the entrance. Courtney grips Duncans hand, feeling a little bit scared.*

Duncan: Scared, princess? Don't worry, I'll keep you safe.

Courtney: Shut up.

*Duncan stops and lays a soft kiss on Courtneys lips*

Duncan: You know you love it, princess.

Heather: seriously, get a room.

(in boney island)

Chris: greetings, again campers! Now here are the rules. You guys will be put in trios. The first trio that escapes boney island and the gut eating zombies, win invincibility for the week! The first trio is scott, gwen and duncan. The second trio is courtney, heather and heather.

Gwen: no fucking way i'm working with dirt boy over here!

Duncan: me neither!

hScott: please i'd rather get eaten by fang than work with weird chick and human vape pen.

Chris: well that's to damn bad, isn't it? Campers! You're challenge starts.....NOW!

*The campers start heading in the deeps of boney island with their trio teamates. The trios go their seperate ways. Suddenly one of the trios get rampaged by a fake zombie horde*

Gwen: Are you kidding me.

Scott: I know right, they don't even look real!

Gwen: not what i'm talking about, dumbass. what are we gonna do?

Duncan: shoot, obviously.

Gwen: I hope this doesn't count as murder.

*gwen says as she shoots them with her dart gun*

Staff Member: OW MY LEG??? RUN THEY GOT DARTS AND LEECHES!

Staff Member #2: I thought chris only gave them paintball guns! he's insane!

*The staff run away to save their lives.*

Duncan: well that was easy. 

Gwen: Hey, I think their going to the exit. 

Scott: well what are we waiting for? Let's follow them.

*meanwhile*

Heather: find the exit yet?

Alejandro: nope.

Courtney: this is ridiculous. the other team is probably finished with the challenge by now.

*courtney says as she continues to look for an exit. while alejandro sits down next to heather and wraps his arm around his waist.*

Heather: so what's up with scott this time.

Alejandro: me and duncan are planning to finally get rid of him this time. but it's strange how he made it to the final six when multiple people tried to vote him off.

Heather: only one answer to that, he keeps tampering with the votes.

*Heather says to alejandro, the team them hears a megaphone go off close to them.*

Chris: And the winners of this challenge are Duncan, Scott and Gwen! Which means they win invincibility!

Heather: are you KIDDING ME?! 

time skip

Chris: alright campers, if I don't call your name-

Gwen: We have to leave permanently and never come back. 

Chris: HEY! That was MY  line. anyways..the first marshmallow goes to....Duncan!

*duncan catches his marshmallow*

Chris: the second marshmallow goes to....Gwen!

*gwen catches her marshmallow*

Chris: the third marshmallow goes to....Scott!

*scott catches his marshmallow*

Chris: the fourth marshmallow goes to....Courtney!

*courtney catches her marshmallow*

Chris: and the last marshmallow goes to.....

Chris: heather!

*heather catches her marshmallow while looking at alejandro with a puzzled face*

Heather: What? this isn't fair! 

Alejandro: mi amor, look at me. 

*Alejandro pulls heather into a hug, then lays a soft kiss on her lips.*

Heather: you shouldn't be the one who's going home.

Alejandro: don't worry about me, mi amor. I want you to keep your head up high, be the badass you are and win this for us.

*heather giggles and hugs alejandro. alejandro then walks towards the boat of losers to get on*

Alejandro: so long, amigos.

*alejandro waves goodbye as the boat of losers sails away*

Chris: Well that was unexpected. what will happen next episode? will scott finally get booted off? what challenge will the campers do next? find out next time on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND WARS!!!

A/N: 1267 words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.3K 106 15
a total drama chatfic because i am unoriginal and unfunny! lots of gwourtney and aleheather with hints of noco, lyler (is that their ship name???), a...
12.2K 395 24
started july 2023 ended july 2023 THIRD BOOK OF THE SERIES - de·te·ri·o·ra·tion /dəˌtirēəˈrāSH(ə)n/ the process of becoming progressively worse. - Di...
36.9K 841 50
-In the end, I want to win more than ever, and there's nothing on this island to stop me. While stuck on an island with one another, 23 contestants a...
150K 1.9K 92
Litteraly in the title! -All your favs (well maybe) -love, hate, drama, and friendships (Mainly Noco, Duncney, and Aleheather moments) I'll try t...