Superman

By TheBlackKeyss

****DISCLAIMER this fan fiction in no way demonstrates the behavior, actions, or relations of the real Marsha... More

Superman
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (part 1)
Chapter 5 (part 2)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (part 1)
Chapter 10 (part 2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (part 1)
Chapter 19 (part 2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (part 2)
Chapter 21 (part 3)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 (part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (The Finale - Part 1)
Chapter 28 (The Finale - part 2)
Chapter 28 (The Finale - part 3)
Chapter 28 (The Finale - part 4)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
pain & gain

Chapter 21 (part 1)

5.1K 114 20
By TheBlackKeyss

~Rachel's P.O.V.~

      When we get to Marshall's place both of us head into the bedroom. He flops down on his back on the bed, covering his eyes and rubbing them. He looks tired. Maybe we shouldn't go tonight. He can't not go.

"Wanna see what I got?" I ask, tickling his stomach.

      Marshall twitches at my touch and nods for yes. His eyes close on the bed like he's going to fall asleep. I take off everything I have on and pull on the dress I bought today. It's black and form fitting. It's not too low cut but it does show a little. The full length sleeves make up for it.

"Here's this." I say.

      Marshall opens his eyes, looking over at me.

He smirks. "Turn around for me."

      I spin in a circle nearly tripping and falling on my ass as I do so. Marshall laughs at my expense. He closes his eyes again letting me change. I peel off the dress and pick up the lingerie I bought for him. It was Ren's idea. Anyway, somehow I walked out of there with a red and black lace bra and the matching underwear. Hesitantly, I put on the new undergarments and take a deep breath before telling him.

"This is for you." I say.

      His eyes open, jaw dropping to the floor. His lips curl into a large smile and I giggle at his reaction.

He laughs. "Come here."

      Yes. I walk over to him. Standing between his legs, Marshall puts his hands on my hips. He kisses my stomach and begins making light motions over my butt. He stands up, his tall frame towering over me. Marshall's hands take my cheeks and he kisses me. I kiss back, wanting more but he pulls away.

"Get ready baby." He says and sits back down on the bed. "We'll be late."

      Denying me? What the hell is this? What's wrong with him today?

"You don't want to?" I ask, pouting my lower lip.

"C'mon you know that's not true." He answers, his voice holding the essence of exhaustion. "I always want to with you."

"Then why not now?"

"Because we're gonna be late." Marshall stands up again and pulls me in at the waist. "Wear your new dress. I wanna show you off." He whispers, kissing down my neck.

      I nod, letting him kiss all over. His hand traces up my back and rips the pricetag off my bra. He does the same with my underwear and nudges me towards the closet. The second I turn around he playfully taps my butt. Better do as he says.

***

      Rule's house is very big. It's up on a hill and very secluded. It must take him an hour to commute every day. The front of the house, mansion, is white with few windows. Marshall pulls me by the hand up to the front door, tearing my gaze away from the house. He knocks on the door, letting go of my hand and taking my waist. Within seconds, Rule opens the door. He's sporting a white button up with the sleeves rolled up to show off his tattoos and some tight around the ass jeans. He looks good.

"You're late." He jokes, gesturing for us to come inside.

      The inside of Rule's house is even more breathtaking than the outside. We are immediately inside a long hallway where we follow him into a living room filled with people from the gym. There's a couch and coffee table in front of a large fireplace with a flat screen mounted above. The two back walls are completely made of glass, showing off the infinity pool and the lights of Detroit from the hill. The kitchen is an extension of the living room and everything in it is black. The couch, doors, tiles, everything. Even the floor is black cherry wood. To top it all off, a full size black grand piano sits untouched on the opposite side of the room. I don't even realize I'm staring until Marshall pulls me away.

"Come on." He says.

      He guides me by the waist over to the group of people. Marshall plasters a huge smile on his face and greets them, shaking hands and hugging. He introduces me to at least six men and their dates. It's difficult to remember the names of the ones I haven't already met. Marshall engages in a conversation with them about boxing of course while I exchange eye rolls with the other girls who are forced to stand here as well. The door bell chimes from the hallway, interrupting the conversation briefly.

"Rach will you get that? It's Cash." Rule calls from the kitchen.

      I see that he is elbow deep in champagne glasses and beer bottles. I nod at him and walk towards the door. Marshall doesn't even notice my disappearance. I can hear his booming laugh from the hallway. It's good to hear. His genuine laugh. I've missed it. Upon arrival at the front door I pull it open.

"Hey!" Cash springs in and engulfs me in a hug. "Haven't seen you in a while. How's everything?"

"Good." I laugh at his flustered actions.

Cash pulls me in for another hug and whispers in my ear. "Emmett's getting drinks out of the car, go back inside."

      I don't know why Cash got so serious but he urges me back to the living room. I walk back over to where the men are all now seated around the coffee table. Marshall sits quietly, listening to Leto tell an outrageous hospital story.

"Yo little help here." Rule calls.

      Marshalls eyes follow me to the kitchen as I help Rule assemble glasses before he drops them. Cash walks in a moment later carrying a six pack of beer.

"Putting these in here." He nods to Rule, placing the beer in the refrigerator.

      Emmett walks in behind him, carrying two more. He walks straight to the fridge and places them beside the previous one. When he looks up, he smiles at me.

"I didn't know you'd be here." He laughs, pulling me into a hug. "Good to see you."

"Same to you." I smile.

      When I pull away, Cash and Rule are staring at me. It's making me unbelievably self conscious. Cash's eyes flick back to the couch and I turn around. Marshall's eyes are fixated on me. He's watching my every move, no longer interested in the conversation in front of him. Now all of a sudden all eyes are on me in the most awkward silence I've ever experienced.

"Excuse me." I say, pushing past Emmett.

      I can feel their eyes staring into my back as I walk away. Marshall's eyes follow me while I walk around the circle to where he is. Before I can sit down, he pulls me into his lap. I cross my legs over his and curl my arm around his shoulders. His eyes are deadlocked on Emmett now, who's staring right back. I let my fingers slip into Marshall's hair when his breath gets heavier and deeper. I kiss his cheek once trying to distract him.

"Hey." I say, brushing my nose on his cheek. He turns, eyes dark, the way they are when he's angry. "Enjoy yourself. Don't think about him."

      Marshall nods once and trains his eyes back on Emmett who's now helping Rule in the kitchen. I lace my fingers with Marshall's but he doesn't look away. You're just hurting yourself. I mentally scream at him. Nothing is going on but I know how he gets. He gets jealous over nothing.

"Wanna go outside?" I whisper to him.

      Marshall doesn't answer me. He stares straight ahead being the stubborn little fuck that he is. I get off of his lap and that gets his attention. Still holding his hand I pull him out of his seat and towards the backyard. I push through the glass door into the cold fresh air. Marshall is stiff, he's still mad.

"Come." I demand, pulling him around to a secluded part of the backyard. "Why are you being like this?"

"I don't like him Rachel." He says right off. "I just can't stand him at all."

"Then don't pay attention to him." I say, stepping closer to him. "This is your party anyway."

"He's no good." Marshall mumbles. "I'm not much better but I can't stand him around you."

      I ignore the part where Marshall says that he's bad like Emmett.

"I'm gonna be with you all night." I say, putting my hands on his shoulders. "He won't be around me."

"You don't get it." He shakes his head. "The way he looks at you, it's how I used to. When all I wanted was a fling."

"It doesn't matter how he looks at me because I'm looking at you." I try to pull him down to kiss me but he barely moves.

"I know." He says. "But he's big. Even if you don't like him he could easily..." He swallows his own words and shakes it off. "I don't want him to lay a hand you."

"He won't."

"No." Marshall says again. "I'm not going to let him. Or get close enough to." His eyes get even darker than they were before. "If he even looks at you wrong I'll beat the shit out of him."

"Stop it." I say with authority, forcing him to look at me. "Look at me dammit."

      Marshall's eyes turn to me, staring straight into mine now. Fuck that's intimidating.

"Keep it in the ring." I demand. "If he looks at me wrong you won't do anything. I love you and that's it. No one has to get hurt."

"You don't know how difficult this is for me." He says through gritted teeth. "I've never wanted to hit someone so bad."

      I stay quiet. I don't know what I'm supposed to say to that. Marshall looks sad down at me. He's not angry anymore, just biting his lip and staring. It's a while before he speaks.

"Rachel I've been thinking..." He says softly, taking both my hands in his.

"Thinking what?" I ask nervously, thinking if I really want to know or not.

"I just-." He starts but then stops himself, chewing the hell out of his lip. "I don't know how to say this without sounding insane."

"It's okay."

"Well..." He mumbles. "You've never had a boyfriend before. And I was your first time. Your standards are me."

"Yes I know." I nod, still holding him, unsure where he's going with this.

"But, I've had time to find you." He's struggling to get through this. "And I know, that I love you and this is right. But you've only had me."

"I don't understand." I shake my head, resting my hands on the sides of his neck.

"Rachel, what happens when you get bored with me?" He blurts out in a shaking voice. "You're going to want to experience other guys and date."

      Get bored with him? Is he being real? My mouth drops, staring at him. He's serious. I can see he's sad. This is why he's been acting so strange. My stomach knots with this conversation. I love you dumbass. I yell internally.

"I'm with you." I close the gap between our bodies. "I don't know how many times I have to say I love you until you start believing it."

"I do believe it." He grabs my hips, holding me in place, fisting the fabric of my dress. "What happens if you stop? This is selfish but that would destroy me. You're 18. I feel like I've stolen you away."

      I can't comprehend this. He wants me but he doesn't want to hold me down? Is that it? Is he just insecure? Or is this the jealous thing again? Ugh Marshall what am I going to do with you? There's no doubt in my mind that I'll be with Marshall for a very long time if not forever. I'm more than content with him as my one and only. Why can't he realize that I don't need to look around? I want to look at him forever.

"Stop talking like that." I say with a hint of anger. "You're making me upset."

"I'm sorry I just don't know how to handle all this." He instantly apologizes. "I've never felt like this before."

"It's okay. I want to be with you. You're not forcing me." I say.

"I'll make sure no one ever hurts you." Marshall leans down forcing his lips upon me in a sloppy kiss. Hands wandering all over.

"No one's going to." I mumble. "Not when you're here." I laugh.

      Marshall laughs too. He's back.

"Agh we should probably go back." He says, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.2K 29
Sequel to the Eminem fan fiction "Superman" if you would like to read the first one you can find it under my works :) As stated in the disclaimer for...
67.4K 2.4K 45
My second set of Eminem short stories. Note that this will contain mature content. Come join us as we imagine different ways Marshall Mathers could f...
12.9K 306 31
Though highly-functional, Nisha lives a deeply troubled life battling Schizophrenia. Days of questioned realities blend into ones of confused happin...
104K 3.1K 44
Fourth book in my Eminem fantiction series.