Deviation (bwwm) *Mature* Com...

By Thewastelands

When Tania Roberts' father passes, she is left with the responsibility of renting out the land that's been in... More

Important Information
Face Claims
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Epilogue
Publication

Thirteen

9.6K 538 263
By Thewastelands

Tania woke with a start, her eyes darting across the dark room and her chest heaving. Sweat drenched her body and her heart beat so fast she could feel it in her ears.

Once she realized the room was empty, she placed a hand to her heart and took calming breathes. Her dream of she and Flint on a date quickly turned into a bloody nightmare- one that didn't seem too far from the reality she'd already experienced.

She pulled the shirt from her body before simply standing in the middle of the room to gather herself. It all seemed so real. The silent, calm darkness of the room made her feel safe. Shuffling to the closet, she pulled another one of Flint's shirts over her head.

"How does it still smell like him?" She muttered to herself as she pulled the hem up to smell the fabric. Turning to head back to bed, her body froze as she noticed a dark figure laid on the ground nearest to the window.

"Flint?" She whispered as she moved closer to the nightstand where her purse sat. If she needed to grab her gun, she wanted to be as close as possible.

Immediately a groan filled the room and she screamed before she could stop herself. Her hands flew to the bag and grabbed the heavy metal.

"Tania! It's Flint! Hey!" The familiar voice yelled as he ducked down behind the bed once more.

"Jesus Christ!" She exclaimed with relief as she allowed the gun to fall to her waist.

"Sorry, darlin' I forgot you were a gunslinger." He laughed as he stood once she'd placed the gun down.

Turning, she placed the gun back in her purse. "Fuck off," she smiled with relief evident in her voice. Sliding back into bed felt better knowing Flint was in the room.

"Mind if I join you?" Motioning to the other side of the bed, he raised an eyebrow. Tania could make out his shirtless body in the moonlight that slipped through the window.

"After scaring me and creeping in my room? Mm, no." Sitting up on her right elbow, she turned on her side to face him.

"Well technically," he began as he peeled the other side of the covers back, "this is my room. So I can do what I want."

"Oh really?" She raised an eyebrow as he smiled cheekily down at her. Despite his words he made no effort to slide into bed.

"Mmmhhh, but like the gentleman I am, I won't get in unless invited." Crossing his arms, Tania couldn't stop her eyes from trailing to the bulging muscles in his arms. His smooth skin glistened lightly, presumably from her shea butter. The length of his broad shoulders made his waist look slim and accentuated the pure masculine energy that flowed from him.

Her eyes met his and she could only stare. The confidence he held within himself shined brightly behind his eyes and Tania knew if he got in that bed she'd fuck him. Her eyelids felt heavy with lust as she imagined all he could do to her.

"You can't keep looking at me like that and not invite me into bed." The strain in his voice let her know he'd been thinking exactly what she had.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea now." A soft tremble took over her bottom lip as her body pulsed for him.

"I think it's quite possibly the best idea." Unfolding his arms, he allowed them to fall to his sides exposing the tightly clutched fists. His growing excitement called to her eyes but she remained fixed on his face.

"Okay, but no funny bus-" Before she could fully complete the sentence, his large body slid into bed and slammed his lips to hers. Immediately her body flattened to the bed, her legs opening to allow him to place himself between them.

Tania could barely keep up as he ravaged her mouth- his hands finding hers to interlace their fingers and pull them above her head. Her stomach knotted as he rolled his hips into her. The desperation and frantic nature of his movements made her feel so wanted her head spun.

"Be careful of your rib." She finally managed to remind him as he released her mouth to trail kisses down her neck.

"You don't speak unless I tell you to." The growl in her ear filled her stomach with butterflies. Tania bit her lip as she shook her head in understanding.

He leaned onto his knees and ran his hands up her thighs pushing the shirt up until it was removed from her body. Laying before him in only her panties, she felt her breathing hitch as he pulled her leg up and began kissing up from her ankle.

The light touches made her feel like the most delicate flower and his lips were praising each of her petals. A calloused hand slipping into her waistband brought her back to earth.

"Is this okay?" He muttered against her lower stomach.

"Y-yeah." Her words were breathless as she nodded her head. With a final kiss to her stomach, he pulled the panties from her body and hiked her legs up.

When his lips finally made contact with her, she could feel her lungs collapse. There was no stopping herself as she rained praises onto him while he dived tongue first into her dripping core. The erratic switch from sucking and licking her clit to dipping into her sex had her quickly approaching her climax.

Her moans became high pitched as he slipped two fingers into her and stroked her insides. As her thighs closed on his head and her body squirmed to get away, he eagerly followed. Tania could see stars as she finally allowed herself to fall over the edge- a harsh scream billowing up from her chest.

"Okay!" She cried as he attempted to keep going but her body was so sensitive it nearly hurt. Climbing back up her body, he connected their lips.

"I can't get enough of you." He spoke against her lips as he began rolling his hips into her once again. The obvious bulge rubbed against her pussy and she was sure the front of his jogging pants were soaked.

"Fuck me." The words left her mouth without her conscious effort. It felt like an entity had taken over her body- it's only goal being him deep within her.

"I'd love to, but I don't have a condom." He pecked her softly.

"So pull out." She spoke without consideration once more.

"Your faith in my self control is too high, darlin." A soft chuckle followed the statement as he slowly began to rock against her for a third time.

"I'll get a plan B. Please." She begged as she moaned and rubbed herself against his dick like a dog in heat. There was no stopping herself now- she needed him.

"I like the sound of you begging to be fucked. Such a little nymph, rubbing against me for an ounce of pleasure." Her body melted into a puddle at his hands. His lips brushed the top of her ear before he pulled back to slip from his pants.

Tania bit her lip as she watched him spring free. Blood rushed to the tip causing it to have a red undertone and the veins along the sides pulsed with his heartbeat. Spreading her legs further, she bared her all to him, ready to be filled.

As soon as he leaned back over her, she hurriedly grabbed the heavy extremity and guided him inside. A hiss fell from his lips at the unrestricted joining.

"God, you're so wet." He praised as he easily pushed inside her until their pelvis' touched. Tania hiked her legs up further to allow him to sink deeper within her- a gasp escaping at the true depth.

Slow, sensual strokes were awarded to her- his dick touching deep within her before almost pulling completely out. The room didn't exist anymore as her body was ascended further in the clouds with each thrust. Her hands grabbed his forearms for leveraged as she arched her back and took all he gave her.

"Look at me." He called.

She managed to pry her eyes open and stare up at him. Reaching up, she wrapped her hand around his head and grabbed the back of his neck to pull his lips to hers. The kiss silenced her cries of pleasure.

"You feel so good inside me." Her whimper egged him on as he snapped his hips into her. Laying his forehead to hers, he balanced his weight on his forearms and smoothly moved his hips to keep up his rhythm.

"You're so perfect, fuck." He groaned before smashing his lips to hers. Tania's body swallowed him each time, welcoming the mind bending pleasure.

"I- I'm gonna cum..." gripping his waist, she tried to push him away as pleasure wrecked her nerves and stirred her brain.

"I'm not done with you. Turn on your side." He ordered as he slipped out of her before she could finish. Tania laid her arm over her eyes as she attempted to ground herself.

"Now!" He commanded with a slap to her thigh. The action had her quickly turning to her side with what little energy she had left.

Laying behind her, he pulled her leg up to place himself inside her hips and slowly pushed into her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her hands against her chest and kept her locked there as he pumped into her.

"Oh, god!" She cried as he combined the pleasure with soft kisses to the back of her shoulder. Within a minute her body convulsed against his hold as she released on him.

"That's my good girl. You gonna cum for me again?" He seduced her as he followed her squirming body onto her stomach. Leaning up, he placed his thighs on the outside of hers and slipped into her again.

"I-I can't." Her hands gripped the pillow so hard, she's be surprised if her nails remained after they were done.

"Yes, you can." Placing his hands on her lower back, he leaned over and began drilling into her. Tania could only lay there and take it- occasional screams bubbling up to mix with her moans.

"Just like that! Ooohh, fuuckk!" She screamed out.

"Say my name." Reaching under her, he wrapped a hand around her throat and pulled her up slightly.

"Flint! Ahh, God I love you!" Her body produced the words before she could comprehend what she was saying. The orgasm washed over her so powerfully, her vision went black and her body felt like static.

"I'm cumming. Oh shit!" Flint followed as he pushed deep within her and filled her with his seed. His cries of pleasure boosted her ego and she smiled at the thought of him being just as satisfied.

The pair remained joined for another moment before he slowly pulled out and flopped next to her. Silence filled the room as they basked in the moment they'd created.

"Needa pee?" He finally spoke as he turned to her with a tired smile.

"Yeah." She returned in her own exhausted tone.

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 111 26
Jessie White stands out from the crowd. As a Southern woman, she defies the typical expectations for a twenty-four-year-old. While others her age mig...
45.7K 2.5K 31
Hyacinthe Claiborne is simple. She's an introvert, a foodie, and can't go a day without reading a good book. But between classes and daily naps, she'...
57.6K 2.2K 46
**Book 1 in the Coda Paxton Series! Right Back On and Big Girl Boots to follow** Coda Paxton was never really one to go out of her comfort zone and m...
1M 32.3K 49
Hometown girl Rebekah Miller finally returns home. She's searching for a fresh start after living in California for many years straight after graduat...