Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 6

2K 92 12
By ShrazyMe

Joe is away at work and I have finally gotten the twins to sleep so now I can just relax. My mother has an interview with Jimmy Kimmel so I head right to the theater room to watch it. 

"You have two daughters, Amelia and Amerie Sanchez." My mom nods her head. "You previously was married to Mario Lopez."

"I was and thank God that I'm not anymore." My jaw drops at her snide remark. 

"What led down to the marriage breaking down?" Jimmy Kimmel asks as he leans forward.

"To simply put it, Mario cheated early on in the marriage. My girls don't really know this but shortly after we had Amerie, he cheated on me with another woman." My eyes widen in shock. "We were able to work through our differences since we have two children together but four years later I find out that he is expecting a child with another woman."

I shake my head as the audience react negatively.

"I gave him time to fess up to his actions and he tried to play it off as if his future child wasn't his so I just divorced him." A few people clap. "I gave my teenage years and 20s to this man who could not remain faithful to me."

I rub my lips together as I see the hurt in her eyes.

"I didn't know what I was going to do with two young girls but then I met Mark and I can happily say that we have been married for over a decade." I clap my hands together along with the audience. 

The interview turns to Mark before Jimmy asks about my sister and me.

"Both of your daughters are engaged." My mother nods her head. "Amerie is engaged to Roman Reigns who is a WWE Wrestler.

I ignore the cheers from the girls in the audience as an image of Joe appears on the screen.

"From what we have seen on their social media pages, they have recently welcomed twins." Jimmy smiles at my mom. "Congratulations on becoming a grandmother."

A smile grows on her face, "Thank you so much."

"What is it like to be a grandmother?"

"It is a gift." My mom sighs happily. "The twins are absolutely perfect and I am so proud of my daughter."

Jimmy then asks why we kept our pregnancy a secret and I can't help but roll my eyes. Everyone keeps asking us and it appears as if our answer is never enough so they always turn to our family.

"Since my daughter started dating Joe, she became more known internationally. Amerie went on to start her own fashion line which is very successful and it just became too much. Too many eyes were on the couple and since this was their first pregnancy together, they mutually decided to keep it private. I wanted my daughter to have a happy pregnancy and being in the limelight ruins that."

Jimmy looks down at his notes, "According to an interview that Joe did, the couple split up during the pregnancy."

"They did split up for a period of time when she was pregnant." My mom clears her throat. "I'm not going to talk about the reason behind the breakup because it doesn't concern anyone. I will say that even if they were not able to reconcile, I know that my daughter would have been ok."

I smile at her words.

"Nobody opened up about the break--"

"Miscommunication." My mom cuts him off. "As a mother I can admit to my faults and there was a time where I was not a good mother. When I first divorced Mario, what we didn't do was communicate which was bad because we had children. My daughters saw their mother not wanting to speak to their father. Instead of communicating with the man, I bought the girls a phone to communicate with their own father because I couldn't do it for them. Communication is key, always."

---

"It has been a while since we have all seen eachother." My dad softly says and I give him the side eye.

"And whose fault is that?" I tilt my head to the side. "I have invited you both to countless events, I even invited you to my pregnancy reveal and you did not show up. I gave birth weeks ago and you have not called to congratulate me or even been round to see them."

"You moved houses." Nikita says and I glare at her.

I don't like this bitch.

"Yes bitch." I stand to my feet and I get in her face. "I upgraded my life and your fake ass got left behind. Nikita, you are a punk. Throughout everything that you have been through, I have always been there to support you but you have never been there for me. I needed my sister and my father by my side but you acted as if I didn't exist."

"Now now, let's play the blame game." My dad tries to defuse the situation. 

"I'm not playing the blame game, I'm just telling you that you have not been good father." I point at my dad before turning on Nikita. "And you sure as hell haven't been a good sister to me."

"You haven't been a good sister either."

I wave Nikita off because she is irrelevant right now.

"Mark is a better father than you. I have always given you the benefit of a doubt but the truth is, you don't even know how to be a father." I ball my fists up. "From a young age, you was in and out my life because you decided to start another family with another woman. Not only did you cheat on mom but you cheated on me, you left me."

My dad looks downcast as I begin to tear up.

"Do you know how hard it was for mom? Everytime she looked at me, she saw you because we look exactly like but the difference is that I can own my mistakes." I wipe my tears away. "Mark has always been a dad to me but I never called him that out of respect for you. You never respected me enough to even have that effect over me and from this point on, Mark is my father. He did your job because you wasn't man enough to do it right."

"So, you're basically calling me irrelevant."

"YES NIKITA!" I snap. "YOU ARE FUCKING IRRELEVANT!"

I turn to leave his house when Courtney stops me at the door with my new sister in her arms.

"Hey mami." I kiss my sister's head before turning to Courtney. "I have to be with my family now. I can't be here with them, not after everything that they have done to me."

"I know sweetheart." Courtney pulls me in for a side hug. "Just don't give up on us."

"I'm not giving up on you or my new sister." I run a hand through my sisters hair. "I've given up on them, they don't deserve me."

"I'm so sorry." Courtney gives me a sad smile but I shake my head as I unlock the door and step out of the house. I rush towards my car before breaking down as soon as I get inside.

"Oh my gosh." I cry to myself as I wipe away my tears. I pull out my phone from my bag and I start calling my mom who picks up after the first ring.

"Amerie?" My mom goes into momma bear mode as she hears me crying on the phone. "Tell me everything, I'm on the way."

"I'm in my car."

"You are not driving in that state." She says in a firm tone. "Now tell me what happened."

I spend the next five minutes telling her all about my meeting with Mario and Nikita. In the time that I spent talking to her, I didn't realise that she was in the car.

A couple of minutes after we hung up, she pulled up besides me. Her engine was still running as she jumped out of her car and ran to the door.

I cursed as I quickly followed behind her.

"MARIO, OPEN THIS DOOR!"

My eyes widen as I have never seen my mother this angry before. My father opens the door and I wince as he is met by a right hand from my mother.

"You piece of shit." She spits at him. "I pushed her to make things right with you but yet again, you have failed her as father. From this moment, you stay away from my daughters."

"Who do you think you are?" He moans as he cups the left side of his face. "I could have a bruise."

"Fuck you." My mother pushes him down. "You stay away from Amelia, you stay away from Amerie."

"You are psycho." Nikita appears from behind my father and helps him to his feet.

"SHUT UP, TROLL!" My mother screams and Nikita backs down. "You irrelevant piece of shit, you also stay away from my girls. You have been nothing but trouble since the day you was born and thank God, everybody can see it now."

"Kelly." Courtney steps out with a sad smile. 

"Have a nice day Courtney." My mother then kicks my dad inbetween the legs and he yells. "Stay away from my daughters."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 296 30
So dim that spotlight, tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you I'm no one special, just another Wide eyed girl who's desperately in love...
144K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
3.6K 133 10
• It's only natural to me, to feel this way about you. You're the world's most beautiful girl. It's only natural for me to be this protective about y...
155K 3.4K 89
Why Don't We text/imagines #197 in Random March 8, 2018 #84 in Random March 23, 2018 #49 in Logan Paul June 13, 2018