Mental Illness||Jimin FF

By misumisuMI

There was a girl named Y/N that Jimin dearly loved Since childhood. But in elementary school she had to move... More

~Before it all happend~
~What happend while they were apart~
~New job~
~Running away~
~Plan~
~Going to work~
~Danger Escaped~
~The death~
~Hormones~
~Bad day~
~Stress~
~New home~
~No more fighting~
~Authors Note~
~My Mother!?~
~His father~
~My path~
~Mental Disorder~
~Scary Suprise~
~Late~
~Shocking~
~The Talks~
~Hurry~
~The blood~
~Disguise Plan~
~The drive~
~Hospital visit~
~Misunderstanding~
~Better bond~
News
~Our story and a solution ~
~The treatment~
~Tracked~
~Facing Hana~
~Distraction~
~Involved~
~Admired~

~Betrayal~

666 35 5
By misumisuMI

~Just wanna say THANKYOU! for-
10k readers OmO! I remember being super happy when i reached 1k! I really hope you enjoy my first FF!~
~I really appreciate you liking my story! It makes me happy that im writing this FF! Ofcourse there are some cringey parts but Oh well!~

~Purple you!💜~
~And enjoy!~

~In the Hospital it continues...~
~Y/n POV~

"See it's fine! It's just a good bone bruise!" I say nervously laughing.

"I think that hurts more than breaking a bone." Yoongi calmly says while we walk towards the cafeteria after checking on my hand.

"Really? Well we should hurry! To the cafeteria! Hana is waiting." I say as in hurry.
"Hey watch out you can trip again." He slowly says walking at his own pace.

I immediately stop.
"Y-Youre right! Just like Hana said!" I nervously laugh out.

I'm sure he wont let me trip in purpose but i will stop rushing just to make sure.

"How come she didn't help you?"Yoongi asks suspicious and stops looking at me like im hiding something.

"Oh there she is!" I say as we enter the cafeteria avoiding the question.
We both hurry up to her while she slowly sips her coffee.
"Well hello... That took long." She slowly says annoyed.

"Oh yeah i was waiting for Yoongi. So let's just order!" I quickly say and sit down hiding my hand.
"No i will get it you two just wait here while i will order for you." Yoongi says walking away.

No not again! I'm totally hopeless at the moment. This is ridiculous!

It was quiet for a few seconds hearing only lots of people around us having conversations. But all of a sudden her angry voice mixed with the others.
"Because of you! My plan didn't work! And i was so excited about it! You always kill my fun." She looks up at me angrily.

"What? Look if anything is wrong than it is you with your stupid plans! Why live life taking revenge? Just live it like normal people! Go create a family! Just leave others alone." I try to explain annoyed by her stupid plans.

And her dangerous crimed. She deserves to spent her life in jail. Just imagine what she would do to her husband if he didn't obey her.

I don't even wanna think about it.
I would call the police if i could. But sadly it puts the others in danger to...

She slowly laughs putting her coffe down sitting comfortably.
"Family? Are you shitting me? I don't give a crap about that. I don't even kill people for revenge. Revenge is just a part of what i do... I do it because i enjoy to do it. And it's all because of your little friend Jimin. He ruined my entire life!" She quietly yells anger showing.

I looked shocked wondering what happened. What does she mean Jimin ruined her life?
"No one ruined your life! I don't know what happened but what i do know is that you can change it. You ruined your own life by letting the traumatic incidents take control over you. What created this monster. You." I talk back feeling a little more confident now.

"I know the real Hana is in there." I add getting a bit quiet.

Hana scoffs and sits back laughing as if she heard the funniest joke.
"Monster? Control? Oh please! Don't get all docter Min Y/n on me. I don't need your helpless advice! It's to late. And for you it's to..." She says looking at me in the eyes intensely.

For me to?
I gave her a confused look ignoring the intense stare.

"I'm probably not the only one that made stupid mistakes now did i? Mistakes don't exist for me. Don't forget who your talking to. I can talk you into things to. Don't think of me as someone easy to catch." Hana says a smirk forming on her face.

"Why do you need to chase me? Why do you need to hurt innocent people?" I ask wondering coming closer to her.

"You are protecting the people that ruined my life. Meaning you are part of that. That why i want to get rid of you as much as the others and make you suffer. When you meddle in my plans and ruin them it will leave a big scar and i don't like scars. And the scar that you created just keeps getting bigger. If you just left Jimin and my other enemies alone. I would've actually liked you." She slowly says reaching out to my injured hand lightly squeezing it.

I sat still having no words feeling the pain shoot up when she squeezed my hand on purpose.

"I will leave now. Tell Mr. Min that i had to go." She adds and quickly let's my hand go grabbing her bag and stand up throwing the money at me for the coffee she orderd.
"Pay that. Attention whore." She scoffs and leaves hearing her heels click away.

I was totally shocked at how she behaved. She was actually acting more human now.

Not totally human but she opened up more.

Like she had feelings... But why would she open up so fast after cutting me a few days ago.
"Weird. There is something going on." I say to myself while putting the money on the table.

I don't even know what made her like this... I wish someone could explain.

"What is?" I suddenly hear Yoongi ask scaring the hell out of me.
"N-Nothing! It was just weird that she had to leave so i assumed that something was going on." I quickly make up something that actually made sense.

Proud of myself for making up something that didn't sound stupid.

"I see... Well then we will just have more to enjoy. Let's talk about work because you still need a new patient but i was maybe thinking of putting you in a different position." Yoongi says explaining.

Different position? In what way?
"Like sitting? I don't get it." I say scratching my head.

Yoongi sighs annoyed by me and looks back at me. Showing that he was annoyed by me.
"God how you got to be a docter so fast i don't know." Yoongi sighs out massaging his temples.

I look at him still confused.
"I will just say it. There is no need to explain it. I will make you my assistant since i need one anyway. So from next week on you will assist me." He leans back crossing his legs.

Assist him? I won't take care of anyone else anymore? Doesn't he trust me?
"Why? Don't you trust me with anyone else?" I ask a little offended.

"Well i could lie but i won't. So to sum it up- No i don't trust you with anyone not even a little. Basically after someone i knew since childhood went missing that you took care of and two very dangerous man that escaped i thought that maybe its time for something different." Yoongi explains telling straight up facts.

He is actually being nice. He could also just fire me...
"But that they escaped isn't my fault! I was at home! The guards should look out better! Its they're fault!" I reply thanking god that the guards didn't see us.

"Don't blame them. Every doctor that took care of them quitted because they were to much. But when you came around both of them all of a sudden escaped. And you took care of both of them. And the exact same goes for Namjoon. Look i trusted you three times even with someone special to me. Three times Y/n. Don't be offended you had a lot of chances." He sits back up seeing the waiter coming up to our table.

"Thank you for the order." Yoongi fake smiles and grabs his coffee.
"But-" I immediately get interrupted by Yoongi as he gently pushes my cup of coffee towards me.

"No buts. You either take it or lose your job in the clinic. I can always regain trust of you taking care of someone else later... Cookie?" Yoongi explains offering me a cookie like it was nothing serious.

"Yeah okay..." I slowly say taking the cookie. Feeling kind of down by the sudden job change.

I know that im... To soft to have a patient because i can't let him be in a cell. But...

It's such a huge step down. From a doctor to an assistant? I like to help people and not have them be hurt by tasers or other weird stuff.
"Now drink your coffee. I payed for it and i don't like wasting any money."

I slowly nod and dip my cookie in the coffee sighing.
"Don't worry... I won't lower youre income trust me." Yoongi says thinking thats what im sad about.

"O-Oh thats fine..." I slowly say.
I can still sneak around when i have breaks and i should. Maybe it's a good thing. There could be lots of information in his office...

"And not to forget. Try to take care fo yourself better. You get sick a lot to these days..." Yoongi adds as he slowly takes a sip of his coffee.

Sick? I wish it could be that easy...

After a while of silence we finished our food.
"Well i have got to go to the office. Make sure to come next week." Yoongi says all of a sudden standing up straightening his suit and getting the crumbles off his suit.

I immediately stand up to bowing.
"Thank you for the food! I will repay you one time. I will clean this up." I say as i stand up straight again.

"No need to clean this up the others will and beside you hurt you're hand. Repay me with coming to work next week." He says with a poker face and turns around his back facing me as he walks away.

"Wait! I'll walk you to the car!" I yell rushing after him.
"No, i need to call the person i was visiting because im in a hurry and you would just be an annoyance so hurry go home." Yoongi says not even turning around walking out of the building dailing a number.

I stop and watch him walking towards his car.
"Well... That was unfriendly." I quietly say and turn around walking towards the elevator pushing the button.

I wonder what i will have to do next week as an assistant.

~Jimin POV~

"You mean that he is your son? Min Yoongi the man that took over that clinic. The man that hired abusive people. The man that didn't do anything when he saw me being abused by his workers." I ask all these questions about Yoongi to make sure it was him.

Even though i already know now...

"Yes..." She slowly says looking at her lap feeling guilty.

My eyes widen in shock and i feel my heart sinking.
"W-What? H-how long have you been seeing him?" I ask my eyes wide as i stand there not moving one inch.

"I will just tell the truth..." Eun Ae slowly says sitting straight up.

The others looking at us in pity.

Eun Ae slowly looks up into my eyes.
"W-Well Jimin... That's why i moved in the first place. Because Yoongi lived there and later he moved to Busan to where you and Y/n both grew up." She weakly says as i could she the sadness in her eyes.

So she knew... That i was in there? That explains why she knew what happened when she visited Y/n and saw me.

She knew i was in that hell hole the whole time? And she didn't even discuss it with the boss of the damn clinic?

Did she even care that i was in there?

"Y-You knew i was in there... You knew didn't you!?" I ask feeling a wave of sadness and betrayal wash over me.

She looks at me her eyebrows furrowed not saying a word.
"You knew i was suffering! You could've helped me! Than i wouldn't have been who i was now! Than Y/n maybe never had that accident because i would've been there to protect her!" I yell louder as i suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder.

But without my control i harshly push it away with anger.
"Jimin please calm down... She is dying don't make a mistake you will regret in the future."Jungkook quietly says trying to calm me down.

I look at him and look back at Eun Ae feeling the worst ive felt in a while.
"You have no idea how much you hurt me just now. I thought you cared about me. I thought you saw me like family! I thought of you like a second mother!" I yell holding in my anger.

Her eyes widen in shock.
"A second mother?... Jimin i know that i made mistakes. At the time i really wanted my son to accept me! I thought about you! I did! But at the time i had to choose! I'm so sorry... Please forgive me." Eun Ae says her eyes tearing up.

"Choose? Between a suffering young boy that lost his parents and that you saw grow up. Or your son that you gave up yourself! That you could've talked to better later!" I slowly say feeling nothing but emptiness in my body.

All of a sudden a ringing phone interrupts us. She quickly grabs the phone and puts her phone on mute.

Allowing me to continue..
"My mental state is so bad. All because of you to be more detailed you are just as bad as your son. And now you pushed me over the edge... I thought you were someone special but you were never actually there for me." I slowly speak my knees getting week.

I slowly dropped on the floor staring the wall.
"I believed you were... But you never were. Not even for your own daughter. So how could i ever forgive you." I slowly speak feeling numb.

Taehyung quickly comes up to me and shakes me gently.
"Jimin? Please don't make it worse for yourself. Its the past... Don't stay stuck in the past. Lots of people care about you now..." Taehyung slowly says rubbing my back.

But do you really care about me? Maybe it's not even real...

Jungkooks eyes widen but he didn't say anything. As if he knew something.
"Jimin don't hurt yourself with these feelings. Slowly stand up." Jungkook guides me and helps me stand up again.

As i stand up the door suddenly opens revealing Y/n coming in.
"Sorry! I forgot to knock!" She quickly apologizes and runs up to her mother.

"Mom! Are you okay? Are you feeling okay now!?" Y/n asks worried touching her forehead to see if she had a fever as I slowly watch them.

"Yes sweetie im fine..." She slowly says as she looks at me.

Y/n noticed the quiet atmosphere and looked at us.
"Guys? Introduce yourself! Well the ones who didn't meet her." She says smiling big.

She is happy to see her mother... If she knew what she was hiding she might be so shocked that she will break down.

I can't tell her now...

Taehyung walks towards her mother fake smiling.
"I-I am Kim Taehyung. I'm sure you have heard about me on the news..."

If she didn't know you were in there she would've been shocked to see you...

Taehyung laughs nervously.
"Ma'm this is Kim Namjoon. He was on the news to but he is not as much searched for as the other two..."

Jungkook introduces Namjoon as Namjoon was in the corner quietly watching.
"O-oh i see! Well make yourself comfortable..." Eun Ae slowly says stuttering showing a smile.

It looked so real that i could tell that she did it a lot... She must have told so many lies.

The women that couldn't appreciate what she had. That left me in a deep black hole.

"Jimin? Aren't you happy to see her?"
Y/n asks confused by my behavior.
I don't even care if she knows something is up. I'd rather want her to find it out on her own.

"I don't care... Don't mind me." I quietly say my face frozen.
"Jimin are you okay?" Y/n asks worried about to come up to me.
"Don't. I wanna be alone..." I quickly say slowly looking into her eyes.

Her eyes widen...

Taehyung lowers his head as Jungkook leans against the wall looking at Jimin in worry...
"Hey uhm- Let's go! It's getting late! Don't you think?" Jin says awkward clapping his hands together trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yes let's go. Sorry eomma for the short visit... I will come again okay? Make sure to eat healthy. I will come alone tommorow and bring some food." Y/n says and kisses her forehead.

"Okay... Be careful all of you." She says smiling as we all walk away.

As we walk into these quiet halls everything all of a sudden looked a little darker...
"Try to have a good time okay?" Jin whispers to me and smiles gently.

I slowly nod saying nothing.
As we reached the elevator and waited for it i could feel Y/n looking at me.
"Why are you staring?" I slowly ask still looking infront me.

She quickly looks away saying nothing waiting for the elevator to open.
"I think people are holding it open we should take the stairs." Jungkook suggests and we all follows him to the stairs making our down.

Namjoon was quiet the whole time looking upset.
"The elevator just closed here. We would be waiting like 2 minutes longer for nothing." Jin scoffs and keeps Namjoon next to him as we walk out of the hospital.

We reached the car and we all got in except for me.
"Jimin what are you doing? Don't you wanna come in?" Y/n asks waiting for me to get in.

"You will have to sit on my lap again." I say with a cold expression.
"T-thats okay." She slowly says holding the door open.
I just got in and waited for her to sit on my lap.
"Can i sit?" She slowly asks.

Not this crap again.
Without saying anything i grab her wrist tightly.
"No wai-" I cutt her off by pulling her in the car and closing the door immediately.

She immediately sat straight pulling her hand back holding it.

Why is she holding it like it's something precious?
"What are you doing?" I slowly ask as Jungkook stars the car.

She didn't turn around or say anything but just kept protecting her hand.
"Y/n what's wrong?" Taehyung sitting next to me all of a sudden asks noticing something was off.
"N-Nothing! Let's go to the city!" Y/n yells happily. But it was a little weird like something was hurting her.

I want to care... But its so hard to care about anything now.

...
It still feels like im falling...

No one never cared...

I'm all alone...

Forever... We all are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 418 30
Hello guys!! i'm a youtuber and i do some fan fiction i hope you guys can subscribe me "Mingela fiction" Subscribe this is about jimin away from her...
9.8K 478 34
Yn is a crying mess she's trying make Jimin understand that she's not at fault. Yn: can't you see Jimin she is just playing around, I know her more t...
2.8K 97 9
"Jimin!?" "Y/n!" "Y-You can talk?" "Yes." A story in which a human named y/n falls in love with a merman without y/n knowing it. This story is insp...
2.9K 85 32
Choi Y/n, a lonely girl who is crazily in love with an idol, PARK JIMIN. She kidnaps him and forces him to love her back. Will her force work where t...