βœ“ SCRAWNY; stanley barber

By janiabeans

🎳 ❛ i'm a scrawny motherfucker, with a cool hairstyle ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ aofie jenkins is invisible to everyone but... More

~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
stoner stanley
elsa
people with pep
drug dealer
football game
the berry bash
tumbling trees
the lasagna
test runs
motherfucker
burrito bomb
three-way date
hey little girl

homecoming

322 22 20
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"ready?" fifi quizzed as she placed her hand out.

the laughing duo stood at the entrance of the bright high school. in the end, they decided to drive around and dance at an empty car park for hours.

"ready." stan grabbed her hand, squeezing it for comfort.

they walked into the school, their hands swinging as they made their way passed their classmates. the two treaded through the gym's threshold, immediately being hit with the smell of sweat and punch.

"come on!" fifi dragged him over to the photo station.

she sat down on the hanging crescent moon and gave the photographer a nod. stan stood behind her and rested his head on the top of hers.

"say cheese!"

"cheese!" they yelled, radiant smiles on their faces.

after that, fifi and stan danced and danced and danced until their feet hurt. once they were tired enough, they made their way to the bleachers and stan pulled out his sunglasses.

instead of putting them on himself, he slowly placed them on fifi's eyes.

"you and your weird obsession with this thing." she shook her head, "i'm going to get us some drinks."

"i'll be here."

fifi gave him another smile before walking over to the punch bar, passing syd.

"you look amazing." dina told her.

fifi faced her, "you look extremely pretty."

"thank you." dina laughed, "so you're here with stan?"

fifi nodded, "yep."

"your crush on him? it finally did you some good?" dina jokingly nudged her.

"it's... complicated." fifi shrugged as she took a sip of the punch.

"do you want to dance with me?" dina asked her.

fifi glanced at stan who was currently laughing with syd, "i'd love to."

as the girls swayed to the loud music, some people glanced at them in fascination. they paid no attention to anyone except each other, snorting as the other did a weird move.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

they made their way back to the punch bar, stan and syd were there.

"stan!" dina simpered.

"dina, you look, um..." stan pondered or a second, "you look like a christmas tree."

"thanks, dude." dina nodded in amusement.

"uh-huh." stan gave her a smile, "oh, god. whitaker's still watching us."

the three turned to look at their principal who was patrolling everyone.

"it's probably the most exciting thing that's ever happened in his entire life." syd joked.

"mm. i don't know, guys." stan swung on his feet, "i mean, we're wanted criminals. why are we out here in the open? exposed. first rule of the heist is split the loot and split the fuck up, right?"

"what loot?" dina laughed.

"i don't know how we are supposed to split a USB." fifi shrugged.

"all we did was disrespect this fine institution." dina mocked the man.

"mm."

"and disrespect ourselves." syd added.

"yes."

as they laughed, 'it's over now' by roxette began playing.

"oh, no. on principle, i just... i can't. sorry, this playlist is all over the map." stan cringed at the song choice, "i'll-i'll be back.

"okay."

"do you any of you want to dance?" dina offered.

"sure." syd nodded, they turned to fifi.

"i'll uh, sit out this one." fifi gave them a half-smile.

"you do you." dina nodded as she dragged syd away.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"come on." stan ran over and took fifi's hand before going over to the students.

"i was going to sit this out." fifi told him.

"and why's that?" stan quizzed as he placed both hands on her waist.

"because... i don't know how to slow dance." fifi admitted while avoiding eye contact.

stan laughed, "here."

he took her arms and put them on his shoulders.

"just... follow me." he instructed.

"if you say so." fifi smiled as they moved around the dance floor.

"you know, reading about superheroes is one thing." stan randomly said, "but kissing one is a whole nother level."

"i'm not a super-"

fifi was cut off when stan leaned forward and attached his lips onto hers, she smiled through it but they pulled away when the sound of syd clearing her throat was heard.

"hey um, fifi." syd sighed, "do you want to dance?"

fifi turned to stan, giving him a confused look, "uh... sure?"

stan nodded at them before going over to dina.

"i w-wanted to apologise." syd explained as fifi put her hands on the smaller girl's waist.

"right."

"i didn't mean to be so harsh... i have-" syd started.

"raging anger issues?" fifi suggested, making the red-head laugh.

"i'm sorry."

"i know." fifi smiled, "and i forgive you."

"but you shouldn't."

"but i do."

the two's heads shot up to the stage as microphone feedback was heard.

"all right, ladies and gentlemen, if i may have your attention." mr file announced, "stop talking. look up here, please. it is my privilege to introduce your homecoming king and queen, jeff butters and julie frasheski!"

the crowd cheered for the couple as they stood on the stage proudly. syd and fifi walked over to where dina was standing - closer to the front.

"what up, westinghouse!" jeff spoke, "yeah! where my boys at? whoo! where do i begin? i wanna thank my mom for meeting my dad-"

brad walked on stage and snatched the mic from his hands, "listen up!"

"hey! you can't do that! brad, you can't do that!"

"give me a second." brad snapped, "give me a second!"

fifi turned to the two girls and the group looked at each other in terror.

"i would like to take this moment to talk about something very important that affects everyone here. sydney novak!" brad yelled.

the whole class faced to the red-head girl who was shocked.

"hey, sydney. raise your hand. raise your hand." brad ordered, but the girl didn't move an inch, "give a wave so everybody can see you."

perplexed looks were given to the captain of the football team, uncertain of where he was going with his speech.

"you see, what a lot of people don't know about sydney here, she is one hell of a writer." brad proceeded as he pulled out a diary from his pocket and jumped off the stage.

dina whispered to her shorted friend, "what is he talking about?"

"you know, it's-it's funny, because everyone is so fast to call me an asshole, but while i was downstairs banging jenny tuffield at ricky's..." brad exposed himself.

the crowd gasped, even though nearly all of them already knew. they all moved to the side, creating a path for brad to reach syd.

"...guess what sydney was doing upstairs." brad smirked, "she was kissing my girlfriend."

the group began murmuring, looking at syd in shock. fifi turned to her friends with a raised eyebrow.

"now, don't get me wrong, chicks get drunk, they make out sometimes," brad explained, "and i'm all for it, but... being a full-on d*ke? that's a whole other ball game."

fifi looked around in confusion, not understanding why no one was stopping the talking boy.

"i mean, syd is fucking in love with dina. page after page, it's absolutely pathetic." brad announced, "and that's not all. syd doesn't have a crush on just one girl... she likes two."

syd's face completely dropped as those words came out of brad's mouth.

"is aofie jenkins in here?" brad yelled.

fifi looked up in astonishment to see brad staring daggers at her.

"you heard me, syd is in love with dina while crushing on aofie. sad really."

"oh, shut up, brad." dina snapped.

"and, my god, don't even get me started with the daddy issues on this one." brad ignored her, "everyone in her life thinks that she's a piece of shit. and i mean everyone. ooh-hoo!"

"hey, man! leave her alone!" stan stepped forward.

brad swung his fist straight into the boy's face, making him fall to the ground.

fifi gasped at the sudden movement and ran over to him, she crouched down and tried to help him up, "stan?" she had expected an answer, but the boy was out cold.

"but that is not even the weirdest thing about sydney... novak." brad moved closer as she wiped her tears, "get this."

fifi groaned while standing up next to the semi-unconscious boy.

"sydney claims that she has-"

it happened so fast, fifi could barely comprehend what was happening. one-minute bradley had been ridiculing syd, the next his vermilion blood was splattered everywhere.

screams escaped from nearly everyone's lips, they were either in fear or sobbing. his headless body collapsed to the floor into a pool of blood, the gore drenching everyone. fifi's stood there in horror, bile crawling up her throat. her blue dress was now soaked in her best friend's ex-boyfriend's blood.

dina slowly walked forward in shock, she crouched down to the ground, shock and tears in her eyes. stan was still down after being punched by bradley himself and syd had began walking out the school.

and just like that, what fifi thought the best night of her life was, quickly became the worse. she quickly ran over to stan and began patting his face, trying to wake him up.

"how did you go down so easy?" she asked him, her voice feeling sore from yelling in panic.

"can't help it." he croaked out, "i'm a little scrawny."

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

well, this is the end.

thank you so, so much for reading my book! i know my writing isn't the best but i loved writing this. it's so unfortunate that netflix cancelled the show because i was looking forward for season two.

• i also just deleted my folder for aofie gifs which is really sad.

thanks again for reading and thank you for 1.2k reads! love youuuu all ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 399 12
y/n l/n hates being the new girl, especially without having her older brother anymore who got killed working in the military last year. but when she...
378K 9.5K 50
"It's really just the pits without you, baby It's like everyone's a dick without you, baby " in which katherine returns home to more family related...
5.4K 102 19
christine evans was different. In stanley's eyes, she was beautiful. stanley uris x fem oc. lowercase intended PFFTTTTT THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFIC EV...
121K 2.7K 63
"All along there was some Invisible string tying you to me - derek hale x fem!oc! β€’++***++β€’ Teen wolf SEASON ONE - SEASON SIX *β€’ started: 6/26/23 *β€’...