"Loser" Bakugou x Fem Reader...

By Tallemus

Hey. This story is about Bakugou x Reader, duh. Reader's quirk is like the avatar from Avatar the Last Airben... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 --- part 1
Chapter 9 --- part 2

INFO

447 8 1
By Tallemus

Hey cuties. Thank you so much for reading my story. This is just some info for the upcoming parts. 

Okay, so Book 2 is in the making and so are Book 3, so get ready. 

I have some ideas for some one-shots and I wanted to know if you guys would be interested in reading those. If so comment, on what you would like to read. I'll be happy to try my best giving what you want :-)

Okay, that was about it. I hope you have a nice day and keep on trying. 

Bye my cuties <3

 - - - Love Tallemus

PS. I love and appreciate all of you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 67 10
Once tragedy struck, you and Bakugou created a friendly alliance, that later turned to so much more... -completed- (28/08/2020) Warning!! This story...
49.1K 943 37
This is a story that I just said fuck it and so here we are.... What happens when on one day the villains attacked and bakugou is hit with a quirk? R...
1.1K 20 13
Y/n was running away from the Alick trying to get away. She somehow stumbled into a boy that goes by the name Bakugo. One day Y/n vanishes. What will...
3K 145 17
Kirishima and Bakugo. They are attending a brand new university. Two of the many people who will be the very first to walk the halls there. They had...