Zaniel, Dorbyn and Donah ones...

By l0ner_cv

Some Zaniel, Dorbyn and Donah one shots because why not! More

Requests/Explainations
Lightning - Zaniel
Class Fight - Donah
Tour - Dorbyn
I love you - Donah
Tour pt.2 - Dorbyn
A/N
Insecure - Zaniel
Rain - Donah
Tease - Zaniel
Tease pt.2 - Zaniel
I'm back - Dorbyn
Broken - Donah
first time - Dorbyn
Pregnant - Zaniel
I'm sorry - Zaniel
Long Distance - Zaniel
It's you - Donah
Note - Dorbyn
We Need Eachother - Zaniel
Note pt.2 - Dorbyn
Bar - Donah
Hard - Zaniel
Note pt.3 - Dorbyn
Best Friends Brother - Zaniel
Hero - Dorbyn
Roommate - Zaniel
Step Brother - Donah
Bully - Dorbyn
Big Plans - Donah
Strip That Down - Threesome
Note pt.4 - Dorbyn
Fortnite - Zaniel
Pregnant pt.2 - Zaniel
Threesome - pt.2
Note pt.5 - Dorbyn
Soulmate - Zaniel
Forbidden - Dorbyn
Teacher - Zaniel
Birthday - Donah
Note pt.6 - Dorbyn
It's you pt.2 - Donah
Board Games - Zaniel
Heat - Dorbyn
Note pt.7 - Dorbyn
Spell - Dorbyn
Hold On - Donah
Note pt.8 - Dorbyn
Pet - Zaniel
Break Up - Donah
Hallway - Zaniel
Note pt.9 - Dorbyn
Note pt.10 - Dorbyn
Goodbye

Prank - Dorbyn

1.5K 33 4
By l0ner_cv

thank you for the request ❤️

they changed it so no smut :)

warnings: Daniel top, Corbyn a bit baby
____________

3rd person

"why'd you call us here?" Jack asked while sitting down on the couch.

"I wanna play a prank on Corbyn. and I need you guys to go along with it." Daniel said standing in front of the three boys.

"what's the prank gonna be?" Jonah spoke up, looking at Daniel.

"I'm gonna ignore him for a little bit, I just want you guys to go along with it. do not ignore him." Daniel replied.

"that's mean, but okay." Zach frowned but agreed because he was bored.

Daniel smiled.
~
Daniel and Jonah were talking about something random, who cared.

they heard Corbyn running towards Daniel saying "Daniel!" happily. he tightly hugged his boyfriend.

Daniel didn't say anything back he just continued talking too Jonah, and Jonah just went along with it.

Daniel noticed he was wearing one of his hoodies and immediately started feeling bad.

Daniel hated ignoring the boy he loved. it killed him inside but he continued.

Corbyn frowned and looked up at Daniel. "Dani?" is all he said.

Daniel continued to ignore the boy, making him sad. "oh ok I'll go." Corbyn walked away trying to fight the tears in his eyes.

he walked into the bus and went straight to his bunk, crying right as he got in.

what happened? just yesterday he was fine with me. did I do something..?

Corbyn thought to himself, while soaking the pillow with his tears.

once Daniel saw Corbyn walk away he immediately became weak. "I feel bad.." he said to Jonah.

"it's okay it's not gonna be forever." Jonah tried to make Daniel feel better. it didn't work very well.

Daniel and Jonah went to Starbucks, as Corbyn just stayed in his bunk curled up in Daniels hoodie.

Jack and Zach walked into the bus and heard crying coming from the bunks.

they immediately ran over to the bunks and heard it coming from Corbyns so they opened up his curtain.

they're faces fell weak when they saw Corbyn crying.

"Corbyn? are you okay?" Jack asked looking at the sobbing boy. Corbyn turned around and looked at Zach and Jack.

"h-he was ignoring me.. I don't know what I did." is all the blonde said.

Jack and Zach didn't want to tell Corbyn about what Daniel was doing but they felt horrible.

"I'm sorry Corbyn.. maybe just try to ask him what happened?" Zach said, it was horrible advice but he just tried to not expose Daniel.

Corbyn nodded. "can I just be by myself for a little please?" he whispered.

both other boys gave him a sympathetic look and nodded, then left, closing the curtain.

they felt horrible, but at the same time it wasn't their place to speak.

"we should say something."

"we can't Jack. I know, I feel bad too but, we can't."
~
it has been a couple of hours and Corbyn didn't get out of his bunk once.

it scared Daniel..

Daniel wanted to to hug and kiss Corbyn and just love him right as he got back from Starbucks but he couldn't.

"do you wanna watch a movie guys?" Daniel said trying to hide his feelings.

Corbyn heard Daniels voice and his heart broke.

every time Daniel came back from doing something or going anywhere he would immediately come check on Corbyn before doing anything else.

why didn't he do it? what did I do..

Corbyns negative thoughts took over his head, making him feel insecure.

"sure." Zach replied. they all sat down on the couches and turned on the TVs.

"can we watch friends?" Jack offered, it was his favourite show. he watched it at least 3 times.

"yeah." Jonah smiled back. it felt weird to be watching TV and be acting normal without Corbyn.

it hurt Daniel. it really did.

they started watching it from season two, episode one. Jack and Daniel were sitting on one side while Zach and Jonah were on the other.

in the middle of the episode Daniel had the idea to put his hand around Jack, so he did it and whispered "go along with it." in his ear.

Jack nodded and just got comfortable. both boys felt awkward and didn't like it but didn't say anything.

Corbyn walked out of his bunk and into the living room immediately seeing Jack and Daniel.

his heart broke into a million pieces. "h-hey" is all he said to the four boys on the couch.

Corbyn was a mess his hair was messed up and you can see the tear stains on his cheeks.

Daniel noticed and started feeling horrible. I'm so sorry Corbyn.

Jack, Zach and Jonah looked over to Corbyn and smiled. Daniel stayed silent and it hurt Corbyn. a lot.

"come, sit we're watching friends." Jonah offered, Corbyn frowned but agreed and sat down beside Jonah.

he occasionally looked over to Daniel and Jack, hurting him more and more each time.

"can you pause it for a sec." Corbyn asked. Jonah did as he requested and paused the movie.

Corbyn walked over to Daniel and stood right in front of him. "did I do something Daniel?" he said trying to hold in his tears.

no baby of course you didn't.

Daniel wanted to say something so badly but instead he just looked around the room.

looking at everything except Corbyn.

the three others just stayed silent and watched them. "Daniel.." Corbyn whispered.

little pools of tears came to Corbyns eyes. it took everything in Daniels power to stay silent.

"what did I do to make you mad? I just want to know!"

no, don't worry you didn't do anything love.

it broke Daniels heart seeing the boy like this, he hated it. whenever Corbyn was ever sad even in the slightest Daniel would always do whatever it took to make him happy.

Corbyn had tears rushing down his face. "fine.. sorry I'm bothering you." Daniel broke he couldn't see it anymore.

"no Corbyn-" before Daniel could finish Corbyn cut him off.

"it's fine I understand, you got tired. I would be too." Corbyn gave him a fake smile and ran to the back lounge.

Daniel knew Corbyn was insecure, he knew Corbyn always felt bad about himself. yet he still did this?

Jonah, Zach and Jack stayed silent, feeling too awkward to say anything.

Daniel chased Corbyn too the back lounge, closing and locking the door behind him.

"baby, you didn't do anything. I'm sorry it was just a prank." Daniel said once he saw Corbyn crying with his hoodie over his head.

he couldn't watch the boy cry it hurt him.

"I promise you it was a prank, please stop crying." Corbyn didn't listen he only looked away and started crying more.

Daniel sat beside him and tried to make Corbyn look at him but it didn't work.

"hunny, I love you. please."

"no.."

there were a couple seconds of awkward silence between the three boys in the living room.

"will they be okay?" Jack said breaking the silence.

"yeah, I mean their Daniel and Corbyn they have to be okay.." Jonah replied.

"Corbyn I love you, I shouldn't have done the prank I'm sorry! please talk to me baby.."

Corbyn didn't say anything, he stayed silent. Daniel picked Corbyn up and put him in his lap.

he hooked his finger under Corbyns face making the blonde look at him.

he wiped away the tears that were falling and gave him a peck on the lips.

"baby I'm sorry, please forgive me." Daniel started leaving soft kisses on Corbyns neck.

"you know I love you, more then anything else in the world." he continued speaking, moving his kisses up to Corbyns face.

he left kisses everywhere. on his cheeks, forehead, nose, lips.

Daniel turned them around so they were both on the couch but were still cuddled together.

"please corbs.. you know I can't live without you." Corbyn smiled and looked up at his boyfriend.

"I can't be mad at you, I just thought you didn't want me anymore a-and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you." Corbyn admitted.

he felt tears coming to his eyes again but this time, he didn't fight it. he let the tears fall from his eyes.

"I will always want you baby." Daniel kissed Corbyns head again.

____________
thank you for the request ❤️

wc: 1405

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.4K 72
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, sʜᴇ's sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ. - [sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇss]
55.9K 2.8K 45
𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒅, 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑
132K 1.5K 16
𝐁𝐗𝐁 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒. ❝ IN WHICH I WRITE BOYXBOY ONESHOTS FOR THE MAN BAND, WHY DON'T WE. ❞ ⌈ discontinued ⌋ ⌈ ©prettyboycorbyn . 2019 ⌋
5.2K 137 42
Just what the title says, but more information inside😂😉